Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Not an Easy Victim

Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Not an Easy Victim - Page 2 Empty Re: Not an Easy Victim

Post by Lainey Ladrón Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:07 am

She returned his smirk. "I always give as good as I get," she said lightly.

"I suppose it sort of depends on your definition," Lainey stated thoughtfully. "Not much of a church girl, really, and I've done plenty that would be considered wrong, by many. I believe in God, though. And I believe that these wizards who would put themselves on His level must be stopped. God alone should have such power, it's not natural for it to be wielded by mortals."

She paused a moment, biting her lip. "It's the only reason I think my... ability might be a blessing," she said. "I can use it to help stop them, keep them from corrupting this world.

"Even if what I can do is a curse from the devil, I use it for God's work, alone. Maybe, that way, I can atone for my sins. Maybe... maybe I can even make up for having been born an abomination."

Lainey had to blink a few times to ward off the tears that threatened her eyes. She loathed her talent and part of her feared that what her captors had tried to convince her of was truth: that she was one of them.
    Frank Lynx
    Frank Lynx
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Frank Lynx Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:37 pm

He nodded. "No one really travels to church anymore and everyone's sinned. I've killed that many people i've lost count, but i've done it all in our lords name because you are right about something, no one deserves to have power to match that of God." He said rolling his neck since it seemed to have stiffen up from his sleep.

He nodded at least she knew she must repent unlike those others that think they own the place. "Blessing or not it's very useful to have on our side. If you carry on to use it against them you'll be fine. Tell me have you heard of the group of normal human beings going after the magicals? Do you know what they are called?" He asked.

Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:09 pm

Lainey stilled, staring at the stranger. "Exodus 22," she whispered. "They're the reason I moved here. I... I heard they were headquartered in London. Hell, I was starting think they were just rumor...

"They exist, though?" She moved closer to him, earnestly studying his face. "Do you know where I can find them? I was hoping that I could join them. I... can't do much. But I learn quickly and work hard, and I can -"

Lainey flushed, looking away. "I wasn't actually going to mention my talent unless I had to," she admitted. "Wasn't sure how it'd be received." Her teeth worried at her bottom lip as her hands fidgeted at her sides.
    Frank Lynx
    Frank Lynx
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Frank Lynx Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:40 pm

He nodded. "Of course they exist. Someones got to show those magicals that they can't walk this earth as God wanna be's. Everyone is equal on this planet, it's how God intended it to be. So it shall be." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Know where to find them." He laughed. "I am Exodus 22 baby." He smirked pulling back his sleeve to show those words tattooed into his forearm. "I think it's best we do tell them, they aren't big on secrets and i'll vouch for you. I know you'll use your 'gift' for good." He said using his fingers to quote gift because he really didn't consider it to be one. "But make me look stupid and go against your word and use your gift against us and i wont hesitate to put a bullet through that skull of yours." He said watching her carefully to make sure he was doing the right thing.

"We can train you up. It shouldn't take too long hopefully."
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:47 pm

She sighed, relieved. She knew it.

Lainey grinned upon seeing the words, then nodded. "You're right. People on the same side need to be able to trust each other." Her green eyes hardened. "And if I ever use my ability for anything but good, you won't have to put a bullet through my head." She would kill herself were that ever to happen.

"I'll learn quickly," Lainey vowed. "I won't make you look stupid."
    Frank Lynx
    Frank Lynx
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Frank Lynx Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:56 pm

He smirked. "I doubt you'd kill yourself if you intentionally did something that wasn't for the good. But i can promise you i will, i wont even hesitate." He said glancing down at his watch.

"Good i should hope you don't. Anyway as good as this has all been, i have somewherre to be and people to meet. Here..." He said handing over his card with him number on. "... call me on that number in three days and ill let you know when our meeting is. Call me any later than that and you've lost your chance. I don't keep the same number for longer than 4 days." He explained topping the bullets in his gun up.

"I'll see you around. Try and keep your head down in the mean time." He said before making his way down an alleyway and disappearing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:46 am