Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Savior (Open)

Savior (Open) Empty Savior (Open)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:09 pm

James sat at the edge of the lakeshore, his guns resting on the ground a few inches in front of him as he looked over the calm waters, the dawn sun just beginning to peak over the edge of the hills on the other side of the lake. Closing his eyes and breathing deeply, James made a contented sound as he began to slip into his own form of meditation.
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Savior (Open) Empty Re: Savior (Open)

Post by Arael Caverly Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:35 pm

Arael walked through the small meadow, confused as to what he was doing. One minute, he was in the Ministry, the next he was here.. He didn't have any charges, as not many of his kind did, but why he suddenly came here.. Oh well. He fell short in his walking when he got to a lake, and a man sitting by it.

He walked over quietly, careful to silence his footsteps, and listened for anything. From the deep breathing, Areal guessed he was either asleep or doing something else. Sighing and looking up, he shrugged his shoulders and stayed where he was standing.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:07 pm

James paused in his deep thinking/meditation exercise when he felt the nagging feeling tickling the back of his neck, the instinctive feeling that you were being watched. Slowly he opened his eyes, still looking out over the lake,

"Hello." he greeted the person he knew was there but he hadn't turned to look at, "I don't suppose you're God? No? Perhaps his messenger?"
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arael Caverly Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Arael jumped slightly at the muggle talking to him. He must have good senses to realise he was there. "I am not God, no," He furrowed his brows in confusion. Why would he say he was God? "I am, you could say, something like a.. Grandson to Him." He muttered quietly. That's what Arael guessed anyway. What else would he be to the man who created his father?

"So you are a believer, then?" The half-Angel asked curiously. He hadn't met many believers in God, even though many used to believe in Him years ago.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:43 pm

James sighed a little when the man confirmed that he wasn't God,

"Well damn..." he muttered with a small smile, "I was hoping that he'd decided to answer my prayers in person. Suppose it was a little bit foolish."

He blinked owlishly out across the water,

"Grandson?" he paused, "Please don't tell me you're related to Jesus. I've got a lot to appologise for before I meet his judgement."

James chuckled a little,

"I am a believer." he confirmed casually, "I have given myself over to a crusade waged in his name, given the approval of His earthly representatives. And yet..."

He paused for a second,

"I find my heart conflicted." he sighed, "The God I know in my heart fights against the decisions made by the God I know in His earthly representatives."
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arael Caverly Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:00 am

Arael was confused, but smiled soothingly at the man. "I think God is a little bit busy to answer every ones prayers in person.. Who knows, maybe you will become the charge of an Angel soon." He shrugged lightly. It wasn't as if he knew, the 'Angel Radio' was a bit hectic at the moment.

"How would I be related to Jesus?" He thought for a moment. His Grandfather was God, and Jesus was Gods son.. Whatever. "I wouldn't know. All Angels are related to God, they're all his Children." Fair play.

Nodding lightly, Arael thought about what to say. "What is this crusade?" He hadn't heard about anything except the Muggles and Magicals fighting - so that could be it. He'd heard about the treatment of each other, and decided to stay out of it.

He blinked, then blinked again before sighing. "I would say follow your heart, but that seems pointless right now. Pros and Cons of each, maybe? If you are a believer, the answer should come soon, God will guide your way. That's what he does. Ask for Redemption, and he will give it, as the Lord is forgiving and all that."

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:40 pm

James chuckled a little and ran his hand through his hair,

"Yeah... I guess I am a little bit small time for the big man himself." he mused lightly, "I suppose an angel watching over me would be useful. But I doubt any but maybe Michael would agree with my methods."

He raised an eyebrow a little and cast a sideways glance at the man before turning back to the sun rise,

"Don't take this the wrong way..." he smirked a little, "You don't really look like an angel."

James sighed a little and lowered his head,

"It is, and I quote, 'To erase the impurity that has infiltrated our Lord's most marvelous creation of life. To erase all magicals from the face of the earth to cleanse humanity'." he shook his head, "From the mouth of the Father of Holy Mother Church himself."

He ran his hand through his hair again before holding his hand over his eyes,

"But I'm not sure what my heart wants..." he paused before shaking his head, "And somethings cannot be forgiven. I have done such things."
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arael Caverly Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:06 pm

Arael moved to sit down next to the man. He didn't really know what to do; is this the part where you comfort someone? Right now, he was confusing himself. He didn't really know how to comfort very well - emotions weren't his strong point. "Michael? Not too fond of him," He shrugged lightly. "He's all for killing his brother, Lucifer. I don't agree with it.."

Grinning, Arael nodded in agreement. "I know. I'm only half-Angel. T's called something like a Nephilim?" Blinking slightly, he shook his head. He couldn't really remember. "Is it the coat?"

Realisation hit him. "So that's what it is," He muttered. Sighing, he rubbed a hand over his face. "A lot of Angels think it was a Fallen Angel who created the Magicals, having had a child with a mortal woman and that child had about a quater of his Grace as time went on, but he could not access it. He let his Grace flow and found a wood which would suit him, a core and how long it should be, making his first wand.He then had children and then it spread out - so basically, most Magicals are related to one another, no matter how distantly," He thought for a moment. "You'd think the First Magicals child would not have enough magic to access it like his father, but an Angels Grace is strong, even passed on in small bits."*

Humming, Arael nodded. "I wont go quoting the Bible at you, as you seem to know it yourself but I think that people who do not believe they deserve Redemption usually do not get it," He said quietly. "But you must forgive yourself first before you can be forgiven by the Lord."

*completely made up.. imagination is a wonderful thing.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:25 am

James glanced at the man sat beside him with a small smile,

"An evil that was needed for God's will." he replied quietly, "And besides... was Lucifier not willing to cut down all those who stood between him and the throne?"

He nodded a little,

"So you're the result of an angel taking a human bride..." he chuckled, "I thought you were supposed to be like nine feet tall?"

James blinked a few times before chuckling, the sound quickly turning into full-blown laughter,

"Oh to say such things...!" he laughed before pointing at the other man, "Oh you're lucky I'm not one of those trigger happy zealots. If I was I'd have to shoot you for sacrilege. As it is, I just find the idea of an part-angel defending a magical rather amusing. Means the woman I met might just be right... which means the Holy Father is wrong. Not to mention Exodus 22:18."

He looked away,

"Then I shall burn in the eternal fires of hell." he decided calmly, "I cannot bring myself to ask for absolution. I feel my crimes are too great and many would agree."
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arael Caverly Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:27 pm

"From the things I've heard, Lucy was a jealous idiot." Arael said simply, shrugging as if it were nothing - which to him, it was.

Grinning lightly, he tilted his head. "Maybe I just haven't finished growing."

A proud kind of smile appeared on his face at the man laughing at the bullcrap story. "Glad you find it funny," He said waiting for him to stop laughing - was it really that funny? - and calm down. Exodus 22:18. Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. "So you have something against the Magicals because of the Bible?" He was half-Wizard himself, so he didn't exactly hate them. It would be hypocrisy if he did. He did think that most Magic folk were idiots though.

Pursing his lips slightly, he shook his head. "You're a very stubborn person, aren't you?" He asked, thinking it was more of a statement. "Do you want to go to Hell or something?"

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:01 pm

James chuckled lightly,

"Well the guy had a lot to be jealous about." he reasoned before shrugging, "But no excuse to challenge the throne."

He smirked,

"And the wings?" he grinned, "You don't have like... chicken wings or something do you?"

James wiped away a tear of laughter,

"Sorry... it's just that my twin brother is one of those zealots that would shoot you. If it had been him then you'd be screwed..." he sobered almost instantly at the man's honest question about his motives. He glanced at the lake again, "No, I have a problem with magicals for the way that their society works. I have a huge bloody problem with a society that says it's 'okay' to drop two babies into the middle of a muggle motorway... just because they were born without enough magic to cast a spell. I have a problem with people who want to either ignore my existence or terminate my existence because I'm a squib."

He grinned a little,

"Maybe I do." he shrugged, "It sounds simple enough to be fair. I get a spot in the deepest circle, for betrayal, and am tortured until the end of time. Sounds like all the choice is gone and you can just accept your lot."
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arael Caverly Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:55 pm

"Still an idiot, though," Arael pointed out, humming lightly. He had wondered what Heaven was like before everything with Lucy had happened. The other Angels didn't really like to talk about it.

A look of horror passed over his face before he shook his head. "I hope not. That would be embarrassing." He muttered, frowning slightly.

Nodding, he understood the other mans reasoning behind it. "I get it," He said quietly. "That's what a lot of wars have been about in the Magical world for the past few centuries - blood supremacy. A lot of the Pureblood families need to have some sense knocked into them. They don't understand that if they keep inbreeding, they're gonna loose all their magic, and they won't be able to do anything about it. On one hand, I would say you're lucky for growing up in the Muggle world instead, but on the other, it must hurt to know your family abandoned you like that."

Raising an eyebrow, he sighed quietly. "Very stubborn, then," Looking over the lake, he pursed his lips. "Well, do you regret everything that you have done?"

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:54 pm

"Oh no doubt. But he had some reasons at least." he agreed lightly, as he looked back over the lake with a peaceful expression on his face, "Well at least he's not the one in charge. I think I'd dislike a living hell."

James chuckled a little,

"It would be funny though..." he chuckled again, "You know what they say about your wings span... it's like your shoe size."

He frowned a little and turned back to the other man,

"That's only part of the issue. True enough, the rot the pureblood brigade must be forced out of their society, the upper levels of their government if nothing else. But they've already begun to do that themselves." he shook his head a little, "No, it's worse than that."

Pausing for a few seconds, when he spoke again he was looking out across the water again,

"Do you know that it's still legal to keep muggle slaves in wizarding Romania?" he asked, in a calm and casual voice, "And that muggle baiting is not illegal in wizarding Germany unless the muggle is not memory charmed. Not to mention that wizarding Russia does not see the use of the killing curse on a muggle as an unforgivable action. I'll tell you the wording of the Unforgivables Act. It is Unforgivable to cast any of the three spells on another human being. Wizarding Russia does not see muggles as human beings."

He glanced back at his new friend,

"Even in our country they look down on muggles without exception." he shook his head, "Even muggle-born witches and wizards look down on regular muggles. They pity them because they can't do magic. Purebloods hate them because they believe they are superior because they can use magic. Generally, Half-bloods focus only on the magical world and when they see the muggle world it is either with the pity of the muggle-borns or the hate of the purebloods."

James frowned a little and looked down at his hands,

"This isn't about blood status my friend." he sighed, "This is about the pride of both worlds. The muggles, who have striven hard to come as far as they have, and the wizards, who as a whole naturally believe they are better on some level. The muggles will fight a war for the respect it will force the wizards to show them. They've fought wars over worse reasons. No, the muggles will fight a war with the wizarding world and, win or lose, the wizarding world will be virtually destroyed. The survivors will look at muggles and not see people to be pitied or hated, they will see a people that can, and will, destroy them if needs be."

At the question, James thought for a moment before shaking his head,

"I'm afraid I can't bring myself to regret some of my actions." he blinked a little and ammended his answer, "Or most of them to be fair."
    Arael Caverly
    Arael Caverly
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arael Caverly Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 pm

"I think everyone would dislike living in Hell, to be honest," Arael muttered, holding back the urge to roll his eyes. He smiled slightly instead, looking straight ahead and across the lake.

"They say that?" He asked in a bit of surprise, looking down to his feet and frowning. He hoped his wings weren't that big.. "If it's true, Michael and Gabriel must have really big feet.." He mused quietly, practically to himself.

"The Wizarding World is disgusting," He summed up shortly. "They don't know what they're getting themselves into. In fact, I think both worlds are stupid and don't know what they're getting themselves into. Muggles have WMD's - Wizards have nothing to protect themselves from that. Like World War 2, when they nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki, two small Wizarding villages were wiped out. They were at the centre, or near enough to the centre, of both places to be wiped out," He paused for a second to think. "Yet Muggles have no way to protect themselves from most forms of magic unless it's a physical block that can withstand the pressure of the magic being used. Not many things can do that; most would break."

Pursing his lips, he shrugged. "You should. I know I don't make a very convincing argument, but.. y'know.."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:09 pm