Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Don't ask me to be the savior.

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Don't ask me to be the savior. Empty Don't ask me to be the savior.

Post by Manda Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:34 pm

The bullet went through the target without hesitation. The dummy was no match for the modern gun. Another bullet went through the dummy, hitting right at the center. Over and over again, bullets flew from the gun, to the dummy. The dummy never did anything personal to the brunette. The dummy was just.... there. It was a good thing that her apartment had a gun range near by. Kait would have been shooting inside her apartment if there wasn't.

A few hours later, a few bullets lighter, Kait made her way back to her muggle modest apartment. She was a bit late for the meeting with Lora, but it was the typical Kait thing to do. Be late. Fashionably late. Opening the door to the apartment, she found the Slushatel sitting on her couch.

"Sorry, was at the gun range near by," Kait told Lora, smirking. The ex-Hrabrost pulled out her gun that was hidden in her coat, and placed it on the table- near by of course.

Kait was still, forever paranoid.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Don't ask me to be the savior. Empty Re: Don't ask me to be the savior.

Post by rev tennant Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Lora was surprised that Kait had managed to get herself a apartment in the Muggle city, she didn't even know the ex-Hrabrost was interested in such a proposition. Then again, there were still lot of things she didn't know and truth be told, she was almost scared to ask.

She still did not know where things stood between her and Kait and some point, she just wanted to forget it all and move on. But something was stopping her from saying the words out loud that could clear a bit of the mess. Perhaps she was worried that the same thing would happen again.

The Slushatel rang the doorbell a few times and sighed when no one answered it. She took out the spare key the brunette had given her, from her pocket and unlocked the door. It was the first time she had visited the place and she was definitely amused by the fact that even though the room wasn't so neat, it was orderly enough that she was almost sure she was at the wrong apartment.

After a while, she heard Kait enter and grinned lightly, "No worries, I was not here that long anyway. Glad to see that you're carrying around a gun with you."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Her long hair framed her face as she bent down to loosen the ties on her knee high boots. Slowly unlacing it, she pulled off the right boot, and started doing the same to the left. "Some things don't change Lora." On her left leg, she made sure the knife was still there- it was being hidden earlier by the boot.

With both boots in the corner of the living room, she stood up straight, now a few inches shorter. Kait hated the fact that she was only 5"2, but it was useful at times. Nobody expected her to be a warrior. A lonely, driven warrior. "Though too many things have change," Kait continued, looking at the purple haired girl. "Not all are bad though... like your purple hair." Kait gave her another smirk, and started making her way to the kitchen.

"You want some cake?" The ex-Hrabrost called over her shoulder. Kait secretly hoped that Lora wouldn't find her stash of weapons under the cushions in the couch. Or look in the gold treasure box on the bookshelf, holding some grenades.

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:04 pm

"Thanks, I didn't think the purple hair would be such a hit," Lora admitted amusedly. "I don't know what the hell I was thinking, even my mom was pretty shocked." But she didn't regret her choice at all. Every time she looked in the mirror, it was easy to see that the colour represented who she was.

She shook her head and replied, "I'm not that hungry." A part of just wanted to get out from the apartment and away from Kait. It probably sounded horrible, but she sort of knew that she and the brunette weren't perhaps really friends anymore.

In another time, Lora would have got excited and would have already mentioned about the engagement and what took place on Dyl's birthday. But for some reason, she wasn't up for it and this new Kait wouldn't care for such things anyway....would she? There were so much more important things for her think about.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:45 am

"It suits you," She commented, smiling gently. It reached her eyes surprisingly. Rarely her smiles these days reached the brown orbs. Standing in front of Lora, she frowned. Kait had to look up to talk to the Slushatels face. Crossing her arms, and her bottom lip out in a pout, the Brunette told her, "I really hate the fact that I am shorter than everyone."

Floating back from the kitchen with a piece of triple chocolate layered cake on a glass plate, Kait yawned. Her eyes flickered to the few windows- making sure that no one was watching her. In the window to her right, somebody was staring up at her, frowning. Placing her cake down, Kait stood by the window, her right hand holding a gun. After a staring contest, the man slunked away, with Kait's brown orbs driving into his back.

Kait knew he was waiting for an opportunity to kill her without anybody around.

Closing the black curtains, Kait turned around and huffed, stuffing the gun back in the flower vase. "Stalkers. They think they are going to kill me. Ha! A clean hole will be in the middle of their eyes before they even pull the target."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:07 am

"Oh come on, being short isn't that bad. It's sort of advantageous for you, isn't it?" Lora asked with a raised eyebrow, giving the brunette a pointed look. She wanted to add that the short height made her look cuter when standing next to Frodo, but didn't know whether it was a comment for this moment.

Her expression turned into one of worry and the Slushatel immediately stood up. "What? There's someone out there? Maybe we should just leave for a while then," she suggested hesitantly, nearly tempted to drag Kait away.

Sure, she believed it when her best friend told she would shoot (she had no doubts about that), but an uneasy feeling had settled in her stomach, like it always did before something disastrous was going to happen and now was no exception.

"Dyl proposed and I said yes," the words came out before she could stop them, as though her mind had demanded some sort of distraction from this horrible atmosphere around them.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:23 am

Kait sighed, and had to admit the girl was right. Because of her shortness, she was able to be quick and a lot of people underestimated her. Plucking at her white tank top strap, Kait still stared at Lora. Something was off. She was more confident. More sure of herself. She kept her mouth shut though. Kait was finally learning how to keep is shut- much to everyone's shock.

"They can't get in Lora," Kait told her patiently, not really affected by the man. Kait was wanted from a lot of people, and no matter what she did, they will never go away completely. "I'm not going to go out there demanding him to turn around." The corner of her lips went up, as Kait laughed. Her old self would have done that.

Kait was smarter now. More mature.

The words that came out of Lora's mouth took away all of Kait's maturity as Kait stared gob-smacked at Lora for a second. Then without a warning, Kait tackled Lora and squealed. "Ohmygosh! I can't believe it! Actually I can! But OHMYGOSH! MY LORA IS GROWNING UP!" Laughing, Kait seemed to De-age as her worries and concerns vanished. "Next thing you will be telling me that you and Dylan shagged each other!" Jumping up and down, Kait jumped on the couch.

"We need to go celebrate," She announced.

Kait pushed away the sneaky thought that Lora might not be ready for her company at the moment.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:50 am

"Well, I'm not asking you to go talk to him. I just feel we shouldn't be here if it is so clear that there's s someone out there," the Slushatel muttered. She knew it must have been a frequent thing for her best friend, but ever since she had met Kait, a part of her had always worried about the girl's safety. Always.

She stared wide-eyed at the brunette and before she could say anything, was being engulfed in a hug. A grin spread across her face and Lora found herself shaking her head at Kait's enthusiasm. "Relax Strawberry, it's not that big a deal, especially if you expected it," she laughed lightly and teased, "What happened to the mature Kaitlen now?"

The laughter died on her lips at the Hrabrost's next comment and she felt her cheeks warm. "Actually..." she began hesitantly, though the evident smile on her face spoke volumes, "we already slept together. Like, literally."

"I suppose you want to celebrate that also?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:11 pm

"Lora," Kait started, very amused. Kait was fine honestly- they weren't going to be able to harm her. "There is many people after me. There is probably a whole bunch of people imagining putting a bullet through me, and I don't even know who they are." Shaking her head, Kait examined her gun and made sure there was nothing wrong with it. "You know, I have this urge to teach you how to shoot a gun. I am constantly worried about you, afraid that one day I am going to hear about you injured or worse."

"I expected it when you guys... when you guys are in Seventh year or something!" She exclaimed. Then it occurred to her that Kait never did her seventh year- at least, in Durmstrang. For the longest of times, Kait had always imagined graduating Durmstrang with some big party. Kait wrinkled her nose at Lora, about the mature comment. "Occasionally Lora, the non-mature side come out. You just.... gotta give me a chance to relax. To let go." Shrugging, Kait bounced some more.

The brunette stared at Lora, then fell off the couch. Kait stared at her with wide eyes, then shot up quickly. "Are you telling me... that you lost your virginity... before me." Blinking, Kait laughed. "You have to be kidding me! The Golden Girl did it before me. The trouble maker and the one who always felt like shagging Frodo till I passed out!" Shaking her head, Kait couldn't believe it.

"Wait... Dylan touched you so..." A smirk appeared, and the girl crossed her arms. "I might just have to pretend I'm angry at him for doing so. Just to freak him out."

Humming, Kait went over to the bookshelf, and pulled out a bottle of a light wine that she kept on display. Staring at it for a second, she shook her head and put it back. Kait wasn't sure why she bought it. Then she ran to the kitchen, and pulled out two cans of Dr. Pepper. The short adult threw one to Lora.

"We will be here to celebrate. I really don't feel like going outside and having to put on a glamour charm."

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:57 am

"In case you haven't noticed, many people have succeeded in harming you. The least you can do is humour my worries," the Slushatel murmured with a sigh. Maybe Lora was indeed overreacting, though her gut told her otherwise. She stared at the brunette, half in surprise at her sudden thought. "You just worry about yourself Kait, I'm just a speck and no one's going to come after me," she shrugged her shoulders. Sure, she appreciated and understood the Hrabrost's concern, but she didn't want a sort of shadow on her back.

She smiled lightly and admitted, "Even I thought it would be, but he just..." she trailed off and shook her head, hoping her best friend would understand. "It wouldn't have mattered, I would have said yes either way," she grinned. "Kait, I prefer your non mature side!" The German girl remarked with a pointed look.

"I am not a Golden Girl," Lora muttered with a roll of eyes, feeling completely entertained by the brunette's reaction. "Felt like doing what with Frodo?!" She exclaimed with a laugh. "Oh Merlin, does he know that's what you really want from him?" She couldn't help but ask and nudged Kait's shoulder.

"You don't need to be angry at him, he made sure it was what I wanted too, so...." she grinned at her best friend. "Just for that, I am not even going to tell how it was."

Lora caught the can and opened it, relishing the taste for a while before asking, "Why do you need to use glamour charm all the time?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:23 pm

"And in case you haven't noticed," Kait mocked Lora, raising an eyebrow. "I always get out alive?" She pulled out her wand and placed a silencing charm on the gun, and made a target appeared. Kait handed the gun to Lora, then walked back a bit. "Shoot the target. Let me see you try." Kait really didn't care if Lora missed the target. But she would feel better if Lora even had a little bit of experience of shooting a gun.

"My non mature side," Kait started, in a announcer like tone. "Only come out around somebody I trust. And there ain't a whole lot of people I trust Lora." Giving the purple haired girl a silly grin, a random thought crossed her mind. "Oh..." Kait wrinkled her nose. "I got a party to crash tonight. Apparently, one of the guests doesn't like me. I might have to... threaten him tonight to get him off my back." Kait smirked. This was going to be fun.

"Maybe I should become an Auror," She mused out loud, tilting her head in thought.

Kait gave Lora an amused look. "Well, at least before all of this drama. I mean, I jumped on the boy whenever I got a chance." She nudged back, though it ended up a bit too powerful.

"Oh no, you have to tell me!" Kait sat down on the couch and crossed her legs. "Bet he was small." She gave Lora an even bigger grin and leaned back in the couch.

"Because nobody knows that Cosette Holender is really Kaitlen Grayson."

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:30 pm

"That is because of luck and a few times, because of your sister," Lora added. "Believe me, I know you are so capable of taking care of yourself, but that does not mean you can act reckless anymore." She couldn't bear the thought of Kait being hurt because of some stupid blunder. She glanced warily at the gun and back at at the brunette. "Do I have to?" The Slushatel asked with a sigh. "You know how good I am with a wand, isn't that enough?"

She rolled her eyes, "Well then, glad to know you trust me," almost teasing. "Party to crash? So this is how you spend your free time?" Lora asked with a laugh. "For Merlin's sake Kait, you need to find a better use for your talent. Although, do you mind if I tag along also? I sort of don't want to be separated from you just yet."

"Woah, if you become an Auror, we'd maybe get to do missions together!" The German girl exclaimed, before a question crossed her mind. "What made you take that choice?"

Lora glanced incredously at her best friend. "He was not small! Everything was...." she trailed off, unable to find the right word, and sat down next to Kait on the couch. "It was amazing," she finally said, fidgeting with her fingers. "I wasn't even nervous or scared, as if I had been ready for a while, and my body and mind just accepted that." Blushing lightly, she mumbled, "Sounds pathetic and cheesy, I know."

"Well, I definitely like Kaitlen Grayson a whole lot better than Cosette."

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:57 am

"But reckless is fun, Lora," She told the purple haired girl with an grin. "Y.O.L.O... remember?" Laughing, Kait shook off the girls concerns (Which was pointless in her opinion) and gestured to the gun. "What if your wand breaks? Or gets thrown into the ocean? Come on, shoot. Sure you know how to shoot a gun."

"Sure, I'll go ahead and rob a bank," Kait told Lora, shaking her head. "Really, I'm sure you would prefer me crashing parties. Because if I don't- I end up breaking into places where I can get arrested. I have the temptation to do bad stuff Lor, always have." The brunette just shrugged, and gave Lor a feral grin. "Of course. You can borrow one of my dresses if you want." Kait's dresses weren't slutty, but Kait made sure to show herself suggestively. It was a great advantage while messing with men, and getting information out of them.

Kait took in a deep breath and started explaining. "I am in a warrior, a fighter, outside and out. I can either go continue being a Holender, doing missions for the good of the family name, or become one. Catch the bad guys and release my pent up energy." Kait paused and gave Lora a pointed look. "All this energy has to go some place. Targets won't work forever."

"So he was medium size, and barely gave you enough entertainment," Kaitlen joked, grinning from ear to ear. I wonder how big Frodo is, Kait thought for a moment, then quickly mentally shook her head. No, she will not think like that. At all. "Well, I am extremely happy that he is good for you," Kait told her, reaching over to squeeze Lor's hand. "He is good for you, and remember that I will always enjoy teasing him." Kait gave a small laugh and tilted her head. "For some reason, I am the only one who can get under his skin."

"Me too. Cosette is a bit too fancy for me."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:15 am

"And what if the gun runs out of bullets?" The Slushatel shot back with a shake of her head. "The last time I used a gun...well, it did not turn out so well. Besides, I don't feel comfortable shooting inside the room. Really, guns are so not my thing." She had seen her sister use it plenty of times, but that was before. In fact, Layla had taught her a bit but still, she was not so comfident.

Lora laughed lightly at the comment, "Well yes, crashing parties is much more better than doing something illegal. But I'm sure you've done enough of things under the radar." She didn't mind much, she was used to the brunette's tactics. "Just make sure the temptation doesn't get you in trouble," she sighed. "Assuming that I fit into one of your dresses. When was the last time we interchanged clothes?" She smiled teasingly.

"Auror is a good choice for you Kait," she agreed. "Best way to do all your normal things like fightung and beating up people without getting in trouble." It may have sounded like a joke, but it was mostly the truth.

She did not say anything, but the blush on her cheeks was protest enough. "He gave me the best entertainment," she corrected in a mumble and shrugged sheepishly at Kait. "Just wait till you do it with Frodo, you'll get it then," she teased back and shook her head. "How are things with you two, by the way?"

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:43 pm

"Then that is why I am giving you a knife." Kait placed the standard looking knife in her hand and nodded. "A knife seems more like your style." Sighing, she took the gun back and placed on the table with the safety on. "I just want to make sure that you have a back up weapon," She told the purple haired witch, with a sheepish smile. "I believe that you can defend yourself. I just want to make sure that you are safe."

Yes, Kait has done plenty under the radar. The Brunette listened to Lora then blinked at Lora at her last comment. "Are you a witch or not Lora? Really, can't be that hard to shrink or expand certain parts of dresses." Still laughing, Kait started towards her room.

"Beating people up with getting in trouble," Kait repeated, humming with delight. Dummies can only do so much.

"So he tried toys?" Kait continued, fully intending on trying to make Lora look like a fire engine. Shaking her head at Lora, Kait told her, "I doubt it if Frodo and I will ever do it any time soon. We are making progress, but I think I scared him off from a relationship."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:52 am

Lora took the knife from the brunette and simply stared at it for a moment, as though she couldn't believe she would probably have to use this thing one day. Turning the weapon around in her hand, she smiled amusedly and shook her head, "Oh please, I'd rather take this than have you place spies and have them stalk me."

"That's right, damn it, forgot about that," she muttered with a slap to her forehead. "My mind has definitely not been in the focussed stage for the past few days," the German girl frowned. "But yes, we can do that and hopefully the dress won't turn out ugly," she said and followed Kait to her bedroom.

The Slushatel's eyes widened at the comment and felt the warmth more on her cheeks. "I'm sure he didn't try anything," she scoffed and hit the Hrabrost's shoulder. "I really and truly feel sorry that Fro has to sleep with you," she told in a tone of mock-sympathy and grinned lightly.

"Progress is good, means it'll be happening soon."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:58 am

The brunette blinked at Lora, wondering how she knew that Kait had placed a few people keeping an eye on her. "What are you talking about?" Kait asked, faking innocence pretty well. She didn't say anything else as she sipped her Dr. Pepper, with a raised eyebrow.

Smirking, Kait resisted to comment about how Lora was probably too distracted by Dylan, she went through her walk in closet and pulled out a light pink gown. It had straps that went around the neck, and held tight to the chest area, but loosened up around the waist. "I have no idea why I have this," Kait stated, wrinkling her nose at the absurd color. "Never worn it. You keep it after this party."

"I'm sure?" Kait echoed, raising an single eyebrow. "That sounds like you don't remember the night very well. Did he drug you?" The brunette sighed and took a sip of her Dr. Pepper. "If we ever have sex, I can honestly say that he will not be bored. I am a very experimental person.

"Soon? I doubt it honestly. But I am determined to make sure it happens again someday." She paused and played with her necklace. "I'm just giving him time."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:01 pm