Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Who would mind a shy bookworm?

Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Who would mind a shy bookworm? Empty Who would mind a shy bookworm?

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:32 pm

It didnt take long for Anyara to find an empty compartment she could be alone in. Her favorite book 'Dark Arts' was placed infront of her nose as she sat down near the window. She was so captivated by the book that she would hardly notice if anyone joined her.

As soon as she had finished the chapter, she placed the book on her lap and glanced out the window. 'I wonder what will happen at Hogwarts.. Will I be able to talk with anybody? Will I be able to get good grades?' She sighed. "One thing I know I can be thrilled about for sure is the library and the many books to be found."

(( 'Dark Arts' Is just a title from one of my lost fanfics, its not really a book, just to let you know!;B ))

Who would mind a shy bookworm? Empty Re: Who would mind a shy bookworm?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Aletta walked shakily along the narrow asile between compartments, trying to find an empty one. Eventually she came across a girl sitting alone, staring out of the window. Aletta timidly knocked the glass, and slid the compartment door open.

The girl looked up at her and Aletta blurted out. ''Could I share this compartment with you?'' Realising this probably sounded rude she added. ''I'm Aletta by the way. 'I'm sorry if I interrupted you.''
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Anyara looked at the girl standing in the door to the compartment. She kept quiet, she was to shy to answer. She gave the girl a carefull smile, to show that it was okay.

She picked up her book and flipped to the last page, holding it up so Aletta could see. 'This book belongs to Anyara Lavener Broan' Was written on it, basically what she was trying to do, was to tell her name.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:57 pm

'God,' Fraxinos thought, 'This is going to be hell'. Yeah, she'd just found out she was a witch, and she could do magic, but she'd just been sent of to a boarding school with people she'd never met before, away from her friends and family, in a new sort of world. Now she was stuck on this old-fashioned sort of train, with her suitcases, earning odd stared from the older children (who she was most intimidated of).
    How could this get any worse?.
    Every compartment she passed seemed to be full of lively people, laughing and joking with each other. How she wished she had her friends with her now. She was practically a loner.
    Finally she came to a compartment that seemed fairly quiet. There were two girls sat in there, hardly speaking or glancing at each other. One was reading a book that Fraxinos couldn't catch the title of, and the other was sat opposite her, staring out of the window with glazed looking eyes.
    'Ah, what the hell' thought Fraxinos, 'This is probably the best I'm going to find'.
    Forgetting to knock (and blushing about it immediatley) she slid over the compartment door. Both of the girls turned to look at her timidly.
    "Um, hi..." Fraxinos said, "So, um, yeah, do you mind if I sit here? Everywhere else is practically full. Well, not practically, really, everywhere is full. I'm new, you see, so I don't know anyone. Are you both new?"
    When she realised she's just blurted all that out, she lowered her head and died inside. How could she of just embarassed herself like that?
    "Sorry, I'll, um, just go..."

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:39 pm

'No stay!' Aletta cried out at the retreating girl. 'we're both first years too, and I'm just as nervous as you are!'
    The girl spun around a smiled in thanks. She slid back into the compartment and slowly settled into an empty seat.
    'i'm Aletta.' Aletta announced. 'Aletta Katherine Di Angelo, or Ally Cat for short.' she grinned.
    'And this is Anyara.' Aletta smiled gesturing to the quiet girl.
    'what's your name?' She asked.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Fraxinos couldn't supress her grin. People were actually talking to her! She'd never actually expected someone to acknowledge her presence, never mind speak to her!
    "Um, I'm Fraxinos Pax Hound, or just Fraxy. Don't ask, my Mum studies in Latin" She added.
    Everyone back home always used to tease her about her strange name, but she was used to it by now.
    "Whereabouts are you from?" 'Maybe that was a bit too foreward...' "Um, I'm from Ludlow, you know, in Shropsire? Yeah, it's awesome there... Hah, What about you?"
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Anyara flipped to another page of her book and pointed at a place where it said 'London, England'

She hid behind the book when she hold it up so they could see. Her eyes showed the fact that she was unsure, so she tried to make sure they didnt see it.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:54 pm

"Ohh, that's cool..." Fraxinos smiled, not really knowing how to answer.
    They talked a little more (herself and Aletta), but Anyara just continued to read her book.
    Fraxinos raised an eyebrow secretly at her. When she showed her the 'London, England' text, she seemed to be almost - hiding - behind her book. Now Fraxinos was shy, but she wasn't that shy.
    "You don't seem to talk much, do you?" She asked Anyara.
    The girl let out the smallest of shrugs.
    'Okaaay, that was a long conversation' Fraxinos thought.
    "So, um, what're you reading?" She asked, before catching a glimpse of the front cover, "The Dark Arts?" 'What?!' "But, aren't they illegal or something?"
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:00 pm

"Yes Dark Arts are illegal, but its just a book about a girl who gets in touch with the Dark Arts, it doesnt really have anything serious to do with it." Anyara spoke up, before noticing what she had jut said. She blushed slightly and hid behind her book again.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:33 pm

Fraxinos was a little startled when Anayra spoke. She hadn't been expecting it, really. And now she was doing that hiding thing behind her book again. Maybe it was jsut a trademark, like Fraxinos had tons of embarassing trademarks. If that's what you call them, she doesn't know.
    Well, she's got a phobia of cows, for a start. It's really embarassing; she has a screaming fit everytime one goes near her. She'd rather be really shy and hide herself behind books than be scared of stupid cows.
    Snapping out of her little daydream/train of thoughts (whatever it was), she turned back to Anayra.
    "So, um, who's the author then? I don't really like books myself, but that sounds pretty cool! Um, yeah... So is it any good?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:18 am