Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Perhaps I'll get to see a mermaid finally!

Cáel Fianna
    Cáel Fianna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Perhaps I'll get to see a mermaid finally! Empty Perhaps I'll get to see a mermaid finally!

Post by Cáel Fianna Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:16 am

Cáel had come to the lake after tricking and avoiding Bolcán, the boy had laughed as he ran, his bare feet grass and dirt stained. Disliking to wear shoes in general, he would slip them off at the first opportunity and would go without them completely if he could get away with it. Somehow he found his way to the lake. There was something about it that was calling to him. Stopping by the water's edge, he crouched down bracing his hands against the rock as he leaned ever so slightly to peer into the water. His own reflection stared back at him, with the same short slicked back brown hair and blue eyes. Tilting his head, his reflection did the same.

The boy didn't even attempt to scry even though he could feel that there was something that made this lake different then any other. Aillén would have tried and succeeded . He had learned how to scry from their mum and one of the elder in the clan. Cáel took after their da more in that his talents lay in a different direction.

Standing, the boy rolled up the sleeves of his loose white shirt and the legs of the green trousers. Cáel had been so happy to see them in a colour he liked not wanting to wear a pair of dark, grey, or beige pants. Squatting again, scooting a bit closer, he stayed perched like that as he gazed unwavering into the water. Maybe he would finally get to see a mermaid? His da had told him about them and said they varied in looks depending on where they were in the world. That they didn't look anything like what most thought they did. Naturally, Cáel was curious and wanted to see what they actually looked like.

Hearing someone approach the boy spun quickly thinking maybe that Bolcán had found him and he was about to get a lecture and receive a reminder of why he was not to go about alone. However it was not the site of Bolcán that greeted him but someone else. A splash in the water had his head turning back to the lake and his blue eyes widened and lit up seeing a very large fishtail slip back beneath the water. Moving his head ever so slightly to keep the stranger in the corner of his eye, Cáel asked, "Do you think it'll reappear?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Perhaps I'll get to see a mermaid finally! Empty Re: Perhaps I'll get to see a mermaid finally!

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:19 pm

He threw the apple into the air before catching it again as he walked forward. He was bored, he hadn't had a job from his father in days and his uncle? Well he didn't really care what the lunatic did. Why he was moving towards the lake he did not know, he hated water yet he didn't stop himself from going further.

He glanced at the boy before him, not entirely human by smell and smirked. More and more half breeds were becoming known. "I doubt it, they don't really like people like me." He said leaning on the biggest rock. "So what are you? I can smell you aren't all human so don't lie." He said taking a bite out of the apple before spitting it out in disgust.
    Cáel Fianna
    Cáel Fianna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Perhaps I'll get to see a mermaid finally! Empty Re: Perhaps I'll get to see a mermaid finally!

Post by Cáel Fianna Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Upon hearing that the mermaid wasn't likely to reappear because of the boy who'd shown up, Cáel was a bit annoyed at his lost opportunity. However a new chance at some entertainment brightened up his brief bit of annoyance. Turning to fully face the newcomer, his blue eyes traveled over him. He wasn't completely human either so this could be fun. Cáel hadn't met anyone else who was more than human.

Straightening up from his crouch but in a relaxed manner, the boy smiled with humor. "Half the fun comes from them believing your lies."

Cáel didn't know what type or manner of other that's what the clan called those not like them, that this boy was. "I have sidhe running through my veins. And yourself?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:53 am

He smirked one side of his mouth pulling up. "Very true, the eyes often get people guessing what i am." He said pointing to his bright red eyes. "I've had all kinds of things thrown at me. Satan reincarnated, devil and any other name for Satan you can think of." He said throwing the apple into the lake.

"Smarter than they look muggles but im not Satan im his grandson. My father is Djinn fire demon." He said making his hand spring to life with flames. "Sidhe huh? Well i can honestly say i have never met anyone like you before. Guess it works both ways for once." He'd not met any creature he had'nt at least seen once before until now.

"So where do you guys hide?" He asked, he'd traveled all over the world and never had he met a sidhe.
    Cáel Fianna
    Cáel Fianna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cáel Fianna Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:24 am

Perking up at the mention of a fire demon, eyes automatically going to the fire kindled to life in the other's bare hand, Cáel couldn't believe his luck! Maybe he missed out on the mermaid, but he got a chance to meet another that was different. Apparently it was mutual about it being a firsts since the boy stated that he hadn't ever met someone like Cáel either. The older boy must have met others like the mermaids and such if he knew that they didn't prefer his kind. Grinning mischievously he couldn't help when he replied, "I can't tell you that. Just as I wouldn't go asking where you Djinn hide."

Really, Cáel would be severely punished if he told where his clan was hiding. And he couldn't speak for all Sidhe. He however could tell how some hide. Not losing his amusement he made exaggerated hand movements. "What are Sidhe good at?"

This grandson of Satan had to be clever to have stayed alive this long. Even if the boy was powerful that alone wouldn't have kept him from getting killed by someone more powerful or even less as long as they were smarter than him. He was sure that the Djinn would understand.

"As far as how we've survived...Just like any magical beings the Sidhe need new blood. Their blood was becoming too thick and producing less offspring. Those that were being born were few and far between. So, like any of our kind would do, they took a baby and replaced it with a changeling."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:03 am

He smirked. "Well Djinn lives in hell, thats kind of obvious and i live in hiding somewhere or at the castle during term time. Im the only son you see so its all kinda new for all of us." He shrugged.

"Well apart from hiding what else do you guys do?" He asked, he'd never even heard of the creature until today thanks to his mother and step father. He'd been in the dark for so long about everything, he was only just catching up now. He nodded. "Just like wizards dating muggle to get new blood. Its kinda sick how pureblood are into incest." He said his face showing how weird he thought it was.

They took a baby and changed it to a changeling? What does that even mean?" He asked, sounded like some pretty messed up stuff if he was totally honest with himself and he'd seen a lot during his time traveling with his uncle.
    Cáel Fianna
    Cáel Fianna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cáel Fianna Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Laughing, Cáel stated, "Incest isn't limited to Pureblood wizards. Humans have been interbreeding before wizards were."

Although, Cáel didn't find the appeal in it either. If anything that would muck up the bloodline and produce even more problems. Breeding to get certain powers and traits in families might have started off as one thing but then to not add any new blood in was just asking for trouble.

If Djinn lived in hell was it like the stories where there was fire and brimstone everywhere? The boy in front of him controlled fire so maybe there was some truths to that. Just as there were truths to some of the stories about the Sidhe. Clasping his hands behind him Cáel took a step closer to the boy considering his words closely. "Well, I can't as of yet do everything my kin can do. I'm still learning, but my brother and mam can scry. The Sidhe are very well versed in many types of glamours and illusions. One way we can blend in."

Tilting his head to the side, Cáel blinked not sure what to make of that. Changelings really weren't known that well? Even after all this time? Interesting. The explaining of a Changeling... this would be tricky since it varied from each Sidhe clan the reasons behind the making of and or exchanging a Changeling and human child.

"Changelings are usually half 'elf' or troll and left in place of the human baby that the Sidhe takes. The Changeling will look like the human child up until puberty so no questions or suspicions are raised. The human parents won't know that their child was taken," Cáel decided. There, he was giving an answer without giving too much away and was able to explain it. He couldn't get into trouble for that could he?

"Why is a fire demon doing near water?" Wasn't water naturally fire's opposite?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:31 pm