Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
@ Kiwi
Savannah Lerran
Passion Rose
7 posters

The first meeting (OPEN TO Protectores Mundi Headquarters MEMBERS!)

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

The first meeting (OPEN TO Protectores Mundi Headquarters MEMBERS!) Empty The first meeting (OPEN TO Protectores Mundi Headquarters MEMBERS!)

Post by Passion Rose Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Passion sat in a chair, by a long skinny table. She was at the end, and her foot was tapping the floor. This was the first meeting as her being a leader, and she wasn't sure how the members would react to the Leader and the leader right hand man, Kieran, being vampires.

Oh she hoped they wouldn't leave, they needed everybody they could get.

She resumed tapping her foot, and took a sip of blood.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

The first meeting (OPEN TO Protectores Mundi Headquarters MEMBERS!) Empty Re: The first meeting (OPEN TO Protectores Mundi Headquarters MEMBERS!)

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:48 pm

Should I be nervous? Savannah contemplated that thought as she walked towards Headquarters. After careful consideration, she decided that she should be nervous. After all, it was her first meeting here. Her mother hadn't been very open to letting her twelve year old daughter join Protectores Mundi, even if she was going in her father's steed. She was still an underage witch, and that was what bothered her mother so.

But it didn't matter what her mother thought. She was doing this, and it didn't matter to her what anyone thought. Finding the meeting room with little difficulty, she entered, with an expression that seemed quite calm, though if one knew Savannah Lerran well, they would quickly realize that from the way her fingers tapped steadily against her leg, she was anything but. Nodding curtly to the dark haired woman sitting at the head of the table, she took a seat by her. Not next to her, but a few seats down. After all, there would most likely be more senior members than her. Plastering a smile on her face, she watched the woman with icy blue eyes, "Good evening."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

The first meeting (OPEN TO Protectores Mundi Headquarters MEMBERS!) Empty Re: The first meeting (OPEN TO Protectores Mundi Headquarters MEMBERS!)

Post by Passion Rose Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:07 am

(OOC: I lurv your reply:D)

Passion smiled warmly at the young girl. "Hello." She greeted. "I am trying to learn everybody's name,after all I need to learn it, what is yours? Also what house and year are you." She handed her a piece of parchment, ink and a quill. "Go ahead and write everything here."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:23 am

((OOC: Thank you!))

Nodding once, she took the writing instruments given to her. Picking up the quill, she dipped the tip into the bottle of ink. About to write, she paused, and looked up at the woman she presumed was the leader. "My name is Savannah Lerran," Staring down at the parchment, she grimaced at it, before writing her first and last name across the top of the page. Underneath, she wrote in smaller handwriting, Gryffindor ~ First Year.

Balancing the quill against the side of the bottle of ink, she blew softly on the parchment before handing it back to the woman.
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:29 am

Kieran walked into the headquarters of the Protectores Mundi and saw Passion and a young girl.

He didn't know much about Passion other then she was a fellow Vampire with similar goals. Taking a seat on the right side of the table beside her he sat there patiently. "Hello Passion. I am glad we finally got a meeting together. It has been far to long in the making. Time is of the essence and action is certainly needed."

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:24 am

She smiled at Savannah. "Thank you, and I like your handwriting. It is neat." She commented. She added a bullet to the first entry, then blowing it gently.

She nodded at Kieran. It felt weird being around another vampire, and not be in a fight, or bout' to be in one. Any other time she encountered a vampire, it would end up in a fight. Luckily though, this only happened a few times.

"Hello Kieran. I quite agree; Every second is needed, every fighter needed, and every action that could result in hope that the Muggle Race could survive, or peace within' Wizards and Muggles." She said sadly.

She turned to Savannah. "This is Kieran Reinhardt. I have no idea if you have his class. If you don't, Kieran, this is Savannah Lerran." She introduced them. She felt the need to create friendship within students, and adults.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:26 am

Iris entered the headquarters excitedly, for now was the time a meeting will be held after a long period of time after she signed up. She waved and smiled at Passion and gave a short bow to Professor Reinhardt. She then waited for the other members top arrive.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:53 am

Andria smiled at the leaders and other students already in the headquarters once she entered. She waited patiently for the meeting to start while humming a tune she would play later.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:28 am

Willow smiled softly and walked into the meeting room seeing that there were some people in there already, she wondered just how many people there were going to be here, waving to everyone and smiling at Keiran who she had met briefly Willow took a seat at the large table and placed her bag on the floor.

"Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you all."

Thinking it wasn't the time for a long chat Willow just stated quiet looking at the table and scratching the back of her head.
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:36 am

She was almost running to the meeting, nervously worrying that she'll be late and people will stare at her because of that.
    I just don't wont to be last one to come, please don't make me be the last, please don't, I don't want to be late, she whispered more to herself than to anyone else.
    Nova came in to the meeting room and realized that only few people came before here and she calmed herself down.
    She felt like she is going to faint, but 2 times in 2 days, that would be too much, and even Nova wasn't that unlucky.

Smiling gently at professor Reinhardt, whose brother she used to babysit, and kind of waving to all the others, Nova approached Rose and said hi to her.

The first meeting (OPEN TO Protectores Mundi Headquarters MEMBERS!) Empty The first meeting

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:12 pm

Alexis entered the chamber with a frown marring her features, she's wondering how her mother'd react once she gets to know that she was joining this group. But this is what she believed in. She entered to see a room full of people, most of the faces she had known before. She proceeded to sit next to Iris.
    "Hello Eye, did I miss something?" She whispered after greeting the leader and her deputy.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Passion greeted everybody, as they came in. She didn't know a lot of them, except for Iris and Alexis who she greeted happily, but she was determined to change that.

Seeing almost everybody was here. she stood up. "Hello, as you may know me either by leader of this order or teacher, I am Passion Rose. Students, call me Professor Passion in school, call me Rosie here. Fellow adults, call me Rosie." She smiled."For those of you who do not know my Right had, Kieran Rienhardt. He is also a professor, and will take over meetings of course when I am not here. I have no idea who he prefers to be called as."Then her smile faded a bit.

"We need plans, good ones and bad ones, soon. Far too much time has passed within' the war, and no meetings." She spoke with a slight bit of leadership, but not much. She didn't want to act like a hard leader when it was only the beginning of a meeting.

"Before we go on, can everybody sign this piece of parchment?" She passed it to Savannah, so she can pass it on. "Thank you, please add your name, year if you are in school, House if you are in school, Job if you have one."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Watching everyone file into the room, she kept quiet, her hands clasped together on top of the table. Sneaking a glance at the leader as she began to speak, she noted that her name was Rosie, though she doubted that she would be able to get away with calling her that at school. Honestly, she was feeling a little surprised that no one recognized her surname. After all, hadn't her father been a part of this organization before his passing?

Deciding that the organization was more concerned with the future than the past, she unclasped her hands for a moment to take the piece of parchment that Rosie had given her. Handing it to the individual beside her, she turned her focus back to Rosie.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:47 am

Aireon walked in. He was rather unsure how people would react to a Slytherin boy joining the light, as the reputation of his house's males shone a poor light on them. He hoped to put an end to that stereotype. He sat down a chair length away from the nearest member and waited for the others. He surreptitiously tugged his right sleeve down to hide the gauntlet he had on his arm. He wasn't ready for people to know that yet.

As the parchment came around, he signed his name, year, and house. It's official. No turning back. He sighed. The choice was made, and he never felt more sure of it than now.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Tesla was almost late and she was happy when she realized that not many people came before her. She introduced herself to the leaders, both vampires, something that surprised her a bit and she sat down bye a ill looking blonde.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:10 am

Iris smiled at Sia and whispered to her, "Hey! How's summer so far? Mum agreed that I'd attend this first meeting. Good thing Professor Passion is the leader." she waited for her turn and finally signed the parchment with the information needed, then passed it on to Sia.

Last edited by Iris Frances on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:27 am

Andria smiled at Rosie and introduced herself after signing the parchment, holding out her hand, she replied softly, "I'm Andria Fallen. Please, call me Andi. Wizard Dueling instructor. I'm so glad that we already have a leader after those long periods of time waiting and confused of what to do when the war outbreaks."

The first meeting (OPEN TO Protectores Mundi Headquarters MEMBERS!) Empty The first meeting

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Sia signed her name on the parchment and sighed, passing it onto the next person.
    "My mother doesn't know. I didn't tell her at least. If I know her at all, she'd be joining the other army. At least she didn't try to drag me along with her. She follows her own beliefs. I follow mine." Her jaw was set in a firm line.
    She respected her mother in many ways, but they're never on the same page, never.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Passion listened to all of there stories. The things we would have to sacrifice for peace. She thought.

"Same here Andira." She replied. "We need to get started, with everything." She shook her hand. She turned to Alexis. "Thank you, for being here. If you need any kind of help, just come and ask me." She said warmly.

Then she turned to Kieran. "Should we tell them now, or later?" Her long hair was hiding her face from everybody's view, and for a split second, she showed her fangs. She thought they had a right to know that the leader was a Vampire, along with the Right Hand.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:46 am

Iris sighed at Sia's explanation and patted her shoulder, "That's a very brave thing you're doing. It's for everyone after all." she whispered then turned to the leader and asked what was she supposed to tell them, "Tell us what exactly, professor? I mean, Rosie?" asked Iris nicely

She need not to be scared of her because of the fangs and her being a vampire. Truly, there are more things that are more important than that. Besides, Professor Passion is like the nicest teacher they ever had, and it looks like she doesn't thirst that much. Iris noticed the emotion around the room going intense with regards to the confession. She tried to shut her mind off it, but it wouldn't let go. She closed her eyes and followed what her mentor had said about the hard method.
    @ Kiwi
    @ Kiwi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by @ Kiwi Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:50 am

Kieran had been listening to the group and was happy they had so many wanting to help already. He turned to Passion and then said, "Yes I think it is time they knew." This would be a turning point. To have their leaders be 2 Vampires was a lot to take in.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:32 am

Frowning, she looked from Rosie to Kieran carefully. What in the world are they talking about? It was barely for a fraction of a second, but for a moment, she could've sworn she'd seen fangs protunding from Rosie's mouth. A vampire...? Could she been one, or that all been in Savannah's head? Shaking her head softly, she cast the thought out of her mind. If her mother had taught her anything, it was to greet situations with a clear head. Crazy theories would simply not do. Keeping quiet, she simply watched and waited for the meeting to really begin.

Last edited by Savannah Lerran on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Passion nodded, a little bit fearful, and turned to the crowd. "After this... you are welcome to walk out." She spoke softly. "I may ask though, you do not advertise this." She paused at wrung her hands. "I ..... we..." She brought down her hands.

"Kieran and I is both vampires. I don't know his story, but I can tell you mine. I was bitten three years ago, at age seventeen, when a group of three vampires attacked my sister and me." She paused. She didn't tell them that her family, other than Dulce, thinks she is dead. "My sister lived, thankfully. But I don't like who I am." She said, with a bit of anger.

"But it doesn't matter who I am, I strive to create peace within all races. Werewolves, muggles, Wizards, Goblins... Vampires. But the biggest cause right now is Muggles and Wizards. So I will die trying to create peace within those two." She sat down, putting her head into her hands.

Can Vampires even get headaches? She asked herself.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:17 pm

Iris gave an understanding look at both of the vampire leaders. She did not care who or what they really are. A billion things are worth to be disappointed and scared at rather than being that creature. A creature that some only deal with as not monsters, but as friends. Besides, these couple would save the world if they had to. Not caring about everyone who may think that they'll be dead only when along with vampires.

Iris stayed where she is, didn't even think to go out of the headquarters. "I don't care what you two are at all. We have better stuff to deal with other than that. This is like an encounter with vampires that are not even mean in the first place. I am thankful to have you both as leaders who need not to think about themselves." She said and painted a small smile on her face. They had much drama so far.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:45 pm

Savannah leaned back in her chair, stunned. So she hadn't been imagining things; those had been fangs. Looking over at a fellow brunette as she pledged her allegiance to the leaders, she listened carefully to her words, flicking her gaze back to Rosie and Kieran when she was done. She couldn't say that she had a problem with them. Yes, they were vampires, but that didn't mean that they were all violent creatures. Just because they were different than her didn't mean that she was going to treat them any different. Honestly, she wouldn't leave this group no matter who the leaders were.

Shifting slightly in her seat, she spoke up, "I'm not leaving. It doesn't matter to me that both of you are vampires." her gaze falling to the table in front of her, she cleared her throat before continuing, "My father trusted you. I don't see why I shouldn't."

Last edited by Savannah Lerran on Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:54 am