Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
@ Kiwi
Savannah Lerran
Passion Rose
7 posters

The first meeting (OPEN TO Protectores Mundi Headquarters MEMBERS!)

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

The first meeting (OPEN TO Protectores Mundi Headquarters MEMBERS!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The first meeting (OPEN TO Protectores Mundi Headquarters MEMBERS!)

Post by Passion Rose Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:26 am

Passion looked at Savannah startled. No wonder why the last name 'Lerran' was familar. "Scott was a good man." She spoke softly. "I was, and still am, upset when he died." She paused. "Thank you Eye, and Savannah for your loyalty." She flashed a smile at them.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

The first meeting (OPEN TO Protectores Mundi Headquarters MEMBERS!) - Page 2 Empty Re: The first meeting (OPEN TO Protectores Mundi Headquarters MEMBERS!)

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:43 am

Nodding briefly at Rosie, she swallowed hard, plastering a smile on her face. Just the very mention of her father was enough the water her blue eyes. Keeping her gaze on the table in front of her, she prayed silently that no one would notice the slight glean in her eyes from her tears. She was not going to cry. She would look weak in front of everyone here. After all, from the looks of it, she was the youngest person in attendance. If any of them got the wrong impression that she was a childish prat...her eyes narrowed instinctively, her hands balling up into fists. Well, she'd show them.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:44 am

Willow had signed the paper and looked up at Passion, the leader, she wondered just what they were going to have to tell them, maybe it was something important to do with the cause or maybe something to do with themselves.

When they told her that they were both vampires Willow bit her lip a little bit, she didn't see this as a problem as obviously they weren't going to jump over the table and attack her but...it was just a bit shocking, she never would have known.

"Thank you for telling me, not that it makes the slightest bit of difference, you're right, it doesn't matter what we are but that we think the same way, and that we are able to fight for the same cause."
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:56 am

Andria sighed after the explanation from the two leaders about what they are and stayed on her position. She smiled shyly at them and agreed with the other adult who just spoke, "Yes. It's true. What you are doesn't matter. We're all here for the same cause. And in order to gain victory is to accept and trust each other."

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:45 am

"All the same, we thank you for trusting us with your secret. I don't care if your a vampire. I trust you to be a good leader," Aireon replied. He also had a secret, but his was, shall we say, more dark in nature. If that is your view of his profession. For the second time during that meeting, he tugged at the sleeve of his right arm to hide the metal gauntlet. Perhaps one day, he'd wear it with pride, but not yet.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:44 pm

She thanked each and every one of them. She looked at the piece of Parchment when it went to her. She was proud to lead this much people. She handed it to Kieran, thinking he would want to look at it.

"Alright, lets discuss what we can do. Any ideas?" She asked.

The first meeting (OPEN TO Protectores Mundi Headquarters MEMBERS!) - Page 2 Empty The First meeting

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Alexis was listening silently the whole time. This whole vampire business didn't bother her, so she saw nopoint in voicing that aloud, since it was clear she was making no moves to shift away and sitting comfortably quite close to her and her deputy.
    "How are we going to go about it?" She asked, "Saving two groups of people from each other who are bent on wiping others from the face of earth?"
    Sure, the whole idea was good and noble, but it wasn't clear to her what how they were goingh to proceed.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Tesla thought the whole vampire thing was kind of funny. The chances of having this many vampires in the same room, fighting for the same cause, being peaceful and nonthreatening to anyone was also funny. She was an adult, she knew what she stands for and she accepted them as equal to herself.

The young girl she thought was named Alexis made a good point as she asked a question that Tesla wanted to ask too.

"That's a really good question.", she said loudly.

"Well, I just want to say that I already applied for the position of Protectores Mundi guard and I feel we must talk about our safety too."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:46 am

She nodded frowning. She sat back, and thought about the position they were in right now. "Telsa- good idea. While we are set on making peace, we need to also think about our safety." She rubbed her head. She brought out her piece of Parchment with what everybody signed up for- well, for who signed up for what.

"Telsa- get with Willow Hartman to think of various ideas of ways to protect ourselves. Search up enchantments, spells.. anyway to protect ourselves." She looked farther on the list.

"Lets get most of the positions filled at least, then come up with a plan. We have two more spots left in the Guard, Medics and Scouts are open. Then we need to get adults or some of the older students to teach the younger ones with learning various things. I will help teach Occlumency, we all need some mind protection." She nodded. Then she turned to Kieran. "Any other ideas? And what do you want to do, other than being a wonderful Right hand man?" She added a little humor to it. She didn't really like a lot seriousness.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:07 am

Iris thought the obvious. They can't hurt them. They can't just kill everyone and create a horrible bloodshed. Was it even possible that they can convince the two conflicts to make up and change to stop the war and live together in harmony? Or there's no other way than to stand there and wait until it's over?

"We can't be the villains here. That's our purpose on the first place. We cannot kill or even hurt them. Convincing them can be difficult to accomplish. Unless we have other options to stop them in doing it." She said with a sigh of disappointment.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:19 am

"I think the scout would fit my attributes best, though I will need to improve," Aireon volunteered. He had had training in stealth combat, and blending into the surroundings, but he needed to improve on his infiltration.

"No one can be fully Light," he replied to Iris. "Eventually, if we're all serious about bringing peace, a few people may have to pass on, but we can try to limit that job only to those with a sound enough conscience. No one can win a war with only dealing minor injuries like broken bones or knockouts, but if there is even a slight chance for diplomacy, then we certainly can try," he finished. He realized that his opinion was somewhat radical, but it was the truth.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:37 am

Andria sighed and finally concluded after she let the others to talk. Volunteering for the guard like Rosie said can be worth it for her position. She was after all the Dueling Instructor. And that job was likely to be destined with the group.

"I will be responsible enough to be on Guard duty, Rosie. I think my skills are up for it. And yes, we have to try to be diplomats too. Let's somewhat make them realize their true potentials." She agreed with the Slytherin students.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:00 am

"I think being a Medic is worth the try. It can be my help of contribution to the order." Iris volunteered and became silent again.

The planning was enough to make her brain awfully confused and tired already. She tried to stop a yawn and straightened herself. What would she do if she was late for her mother's curfew? Even though she was allowed to attend the meeting, there was still rules to follow. Most especially now that it's not really safe almost every day. What more when becoming late to go home?

She forced her eyes to open widely and focused on their topic instead of dreaming and the thirst to sleep.

Going to bed? I'll gave nightmares all over again! Urgh. I'm stuck. What will I do?
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:28 pm

She nodded. "Alright then. Thank you Aireon, for being honest. Work on getting better at that." She turned to Iris, and smiled gently. "You are right, we don't want to be villians here. But Aireon is right, we will loose people. The least, the better." She sighed,hem and ran fingers through her hair.

She swore silently, she got rack of time. If had only felt like a minute for her, while they were here. "Lets wrap this meeting up. Work on your position you signed up for. Meanwhile, I will be observing muggles, and see how they act. I am thinking about talking to a few muggles about this war, and trying to persuade them that we don't want a war." She turned to Kieran. "Have anything to add?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Listening carefully to the older students and adults (which, to be honest, was everyone), Savannah couldn't help but wonder if there was anything she could do. After all, with her youth, most people wouldn't suspect her of having a side in the war. Sadly, anyone who thinks that will be gravely wrong. Smirking, she thought for a moment about being a scout, but was snapped out her thoughts by the Rosie speaking. Glancing at her, she raised an eyebrow, a little surprised with how short this meeting was. But with a glance around her, she spotted a dark haired girl who looked ready to fall asleep. Shrugging, she followed Rosie's gaze to Kieran, and waited for him to speak.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:35 am

Iris sighed and smiled a little. This meeting seemed like lasted earlier not as she hoped and expected it to be. She would be soon going home and the dread of falling asleep scared her that enough. She nodded when the leader said the words and began searching for people she wanted to say goodbye to. She hasn't that much to say anyway. If ever the right hand man would speak, she would be delighted to stay.
    Andria Fallen
    Andria Fallen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Andria Fallen Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Andria nodded seriously and made her promise to Rosie and all of the members, "I will do the best of my abilities. Let's just hope that everything will be alright and all will survive. It would be indeed very bad if someone got hurt or our number will be lessen."

She glanced around, taking in every reaction and emotion visible to her senses. Everyone's priority should be this and their own safety. She knows that they'll contribute for peace and that's done. Her expectations were what she's holding on to know. Of how strong they ought to be, how far can they reach, and sacrifice.

Andria waited patiently, for the others, and for the right hand leader to speak as to what information he might add for the order. She decided instead to ask Rosie a question she had in the corner of her mind,

"When will be the next meeting, Rosie? I think we'll just focus on ourselves of what we can do for now don't you think? Some has to train for their duty. Is there any chance you know when will it start?" she struggled those words out, forced a small smile and fought her shallow tears back of being nervous.

How many time do they have left? What will they do if ever it comes out suddenly? That left her and the rest wondering about their fate.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:43 pm

She smiled gratefully and warmly at Andria. "Spoken true words." She said.

She turned to Savannah. "Savannah, would you like to sign up for something? Any age is allowed." She said. The young ones are the best fighter at times- they have the element of surprise.

She frowned, and leaned back. "Next meeting we will talk about that. And on concentrating on what we can do now- you are right. We need to get spots filled, plans made, then we take action." She paused. "All of this needs to happen quickly." She stood.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Savannah's eyes snapped up as she heard Rosie's voice. She hadn't expected being given the chance to sign up, but she couldn't let this opportunity pass her by. The only position she could envision as was the scout, and simply because her youth would make her difficult to suspect as being in the organization. A small smile dancing on her lips, she spoke, "May I be a scout?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:23 pm