Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Unusual (Open)

Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Unusual (Open) Empty Unusual (Open)

Post by Iva Popov Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:39 pm

Most students didn't expect letters the first week of school, but Iva was unusual. She had saw the bird as soon as she got off the train, so it must have been important. Sitting in the dawn light, Iva found herself watching Lyubov, her father's old, white owl.

"Bird, get down here, " She commanded, but, to her dismay, when it did swoop down it had decided to scratch at her arms. "Get away, Lyubov!"

The owl screeched and flew out the window, leaving a white letter with Russian lettering on the ground. Hesitating, she picked it up off of the filthy ground almost angrily.

"You never wrote before, Papa" she mused to herself, "Why is now different? Did Piter do something amazing again? I do not think you actually care about me, Papa,"

She leaned against the wall, smiling madly, "I should throw out your letter,"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Unusual (Open) Empty Re: Unusual (Open)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:18 pm

"Daddy issues?" He asked walking out of the shadows from the corner of the room. He walked over and perched on the window ledge, so the faint winter sun was hitting his back. No matter how weak it was he still felt the power if gave him. "I could heal that you know." He said nodding to the cuts on her arm.

"It would take seconds."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:29 pm

When the older boy spoke, Iva whipped around and gasped. She could feel her heart pounding against her chest and shock.

"You-! I-!" She stammered, " I thought I was alone! I do not have father issues!"

She turned away, embarrassed. That weird fourth year boy was always around. Then had never really spoken before, she she had definitely seen him. Running her hair through her auburn locks, which were out of their usual braid, she breathed in the cool air to calm herself, but she couldn't.

"You should not do that. Sneak up on people," She hissed, rubbing the bleeding cuts on her arms. She could heal them herself with magic; she didn't need him!

"Do not touch me-" She paused and looking into his blood red eyes. Caught off guard the english words escaped her, and Russian slipped out of her mouth.

"Krasnyĭ Red, " She murmured, "How are your eyes that shade? Born with a mutation or something?
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:00 pm

"Sure you don't." He said shoving his hands into his pockets. Everyone denied their issues but sooner or later they would have to admit to them. "I must have misheard you words."

"I believe i was here first. So i didn't sneak up on anyone your senses just aren't sharp enough to pick things out even when they are placed right in front of you." He said glancing down at his watch. "Fine hope you like scars cause magic can't even stop those from scaring." He shrugged. leaning against the side wall of the window.

"Hmm Russian? Long way from home aren't we?" He said narrowing his eyes. "No actually i was born normal, apparently being killed gives you red eyes." He said putting his hands back into his pockets. "Or maybe im a demon. I forget which it is." He shrugged.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:14 pm

"Yes, you must have," She snapped. He seemed so cocky, and that made Iva mad. Stalking towards him, she stopped a few inches from his face. "My senses are just fine, thank you very much!"

She looked at the ground almost ashamed. and jammed her arm into his chest. The blood had started to trickle down against her white skin and dot her robes. "Well, heal it then. I do no want the scars, yes?"

She looked back up at him, the familiar trouble sparking in her electric blue eyes. "Demon or dead, hm? I would say you are father away from home then I am, Mister..." She paused, waiting for his name.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:53 pm

"Damn my extra sharp senses for hearing wrongly." He said rolling his eyes. Some people were more stubborn than he was and he was very stubborn it had been said on many occassions already. "If your senses were any good you wouldn't have just had heart attack when i appeared?" He said

He raised an eyebrow and looked at her. "Wanna take a step back? I can't work with you in my face." He said holding his hand out so the tips of his fingers were lightly pressed against hers. "Brace yourself." He said and once he was ready he closed his eyes and sent a hot sensation through her hand and into her arm instantly making the wounds heal.

"Now that is a stupid racist stereo type. Im from Florence so you are definitely further away from home." He said. "I'm Arsen by the way Arsen Salvator. And you are?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Iva huffed, her face red. How dare he! She was Iva, daughter of a prestigious pure-blood, and she would not stand for this. "Do not mess with me! I got into a hallway fight last year and I am not afraid to do it again!"

"It cannot be that bad-" She snapped before feeling the odd sensation run through her arms. It was like lava, running through her very veins. She let out a small sob, trying to hide her discomfort.

"S-see? Not bad," Iva whispered

She let out a small laugh, like the tinkling of bells. "I do not think "demon" counts as a race!" She knelt over slightly, laughing. After a second, she stood up again, her skin glowing in the sun.

"I am Iva Popov. It is nice to meet you, Arsen Salvator."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:36 am

"Oh very scary." He said rolling his eyes. "Tell me how would you fare against fire?" He asked clicking his fingers so one of them ended up with a flame on the end. "But im sure your fists can stop fire." He smiled blowing the flame out on his finger.

He laughed and let his arm drop back to his side. "No not bad at all." He laughed, she was definitely not the kind of him he was used to. She at least was one of the better ones, the ones that made living on earth bareable. He gritted his teeth. "We are more advanced humans. Carry on the way you are and you'll be one of the pathetic kind of demons. Those that die and get sent to hell are the weakest kind. Those born however have power over all those below them." He smiled. "You're looking at your future boss." He smirked. "You don't want me as an enemy!"

"Hello Iva." He said giving her a little nod.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:45 am

Iva snorted, amused. "I am not afraid of fire," She turned away, looking at the birds. "I should not even fight anyway; I have detention already,"

Iva sneered at him, "I will never be pathetic. And you will not be the boss of me," She shrugged, "Maybe I will be an angel,"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:42 am

"Course you are. Everyone is afraid of fire, it kills veerrry slllooowwwly." He smiled dragging the last two words out. "Aww did you get caught? I'll give you a little tip... don't get caught." He smiled. "It gets you a long way. Its amazing the kind of things you can do when you are clever enough not to get caught."

"We'll see." He smiled giving her a little wink. "Might have to start being nice then wont you. Right now theres cell down in hell with your name on it."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:01 am

Iva sniffed, looking away. Finally thinking of a response to the "being nice" comment, she turned back to him with a wicked grin.

"If you are a demon, religious stuff hurts you, yes? Or am I wrong?" Iva purred mischievously. She waved her hand in the air, thinking deeply, "Like- Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven." She recited the prayer easily, adding a proud, "Amen," at the end.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:21 am

Miles ran up the stone steps to the owlry, his father told him that he would send him an owl reguarding the task which he had set for Elizabeth and him, Miles still felt really sick about the thought why does his entire family have a blood lust for everyone who isn't a pureblood he thought to himself

Miles reached the top of the stairs and walked in quickly, he was taken back when he saw two Slytherin students there talking to each other What I didn't think anyone would be here in the first week Miles thought to himself

"Oh hello" Miles said weakly to the two Slytherins, his eyes quickly darted around for Raku his father's red and black owl

it was important Miles quickly got the letter, if anyone else found it god knows what would happen to him and Elizabeth
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:33 am

He gritted his teeth and before he could react his veins constricted, his back arched and blue vein like lines appeared along his skin. "Stop!" He said sucking in a breath. This was more painful than being shot for him, it felt like his whole insides were being squeezed into a tiny tube which made it incredibly hard for him to breath.

Once it was over he took a few seconds to gain back his breath before turning on her with his fists on fire. "You don't want me as an ememy Iva, Im everywhere so theres no escaping. I kill people for a living and killing one more wont hurt. The good thing? Theres no evidence once your ashes blow away in the wind." He smirked.

He glanced up clutching his side as someone else entered but otherwise ignored him as he moved to sit back on the windowsil.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:41 am

Iva looked at the Ravenclaw boy in the room, turning to him and calling out, "Hurry up and leave already, spaz!"

She flicked her hair over her shoulder calmly, twisting it trough her fingers. "That is not so scary coming from someone who is hurt by mere words, you know."

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:05 am

Miles was shocked by the rudness of the Slytherin girl, an anger burned up inside of him, he reached into his pocket and took a firm grasp on his wand he eyes firmly fixed on the Slytherin girl

Miles suddenly heard a familar screech of an owl, he looked up and noticed Raku flappinbg high above him, Raku quickly descened down towards Miles and landed on his right shoulder, the owl released the letter and let it fall into Miles's hand, Miles stared the the letter for abit then looked back up at the girl

I'll make sure she's the first one to have her flesh ripped apart by this creature Miles thought to himself
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:40 am

Iva saw the boy pull his wand, and instantly, hers was drawn. The pale wood glimmered with polish and disinfectants, keeping Iva's tidy look perfect.

When the letter came, he didn't aim at her, and part of her was relieved. Honestly, she didn't want to fight- only anger. So she spilled her wand away and ignored the boy. "Now, Arsen," She said sweetly, "What were we saying?"

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:21 am

Elizabeth finished planning out her Occlumency lesson, she looked over at the clock on the wall and wondered where Miles was He should be here by now she thought. Elizabeth soon grew inpatient and got up from her desk and walked out into the grounds she decided she would head towards the owlry in case Miles had fogetten to pick up the letter

She marched up the stairs her footsteps were heavy and strong. When Elizabeth entered the the owlry she looked around and saw Miles standing there, she also noticed two other students were there as well, she slowly walked over to stand next to Miles and glared over at the two other students

" Mr Salvator, Miss Popov you will need to leave now, me and Mr Bloxam have something very important to talk about" Elizabth said

Elizabeth then looked back over at Miles and looked at the letter in his hand and gave an evil smirk
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Iva was so close to snapping at the teacher. So close. But that two week detention already messed up her week, so she was not planning to get another one.

"Of course, Professor, " She said through gritted teeth, "We will move conversation,"

She looked at Arsen, nodded, then turned away. "Proshchaĭte, professor." She waved listelessly and began to walk out.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:33 pm

He smiled and shook his head. "What and leave you two here up to no good? I don't think so." He said turning so he was facing the two new comers. "Im going to sit here for as long as i like." He smiled folding his arms across his chest. "I think it only fair seeing as we were the first people here."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:01 pm

Iva turned around in horror. Was he trying to get in trouble? "Arsen," She hissed, " Do not push your luck. Let us just leave and go somewhere else,"

Iva paused for a second, then grinned. "Or do I have to start reciting the Bible again?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:13 pm

He turned his eyes to look at Iva. "What? What she going to do? Give me detention? Tell the headmaster? Cause im sure he would love to hear about her little schemes." He smiled.

"Do what you like, just know no one in this owlry will live after it. Except me of course im immune to hells fire." He smiled pulling his wand out so he could spin it around his fingers.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:56 pm

Iva's hard exterior cracked for a split second before she recovered. Keeping a stiff upper lip, Iva merely laughed. Her eyes sparkled with a certain daring, as if she was begging him to do it.

"Go ahead," she yawned, "I do not care. If you do it, at least make it last a while. Make the fun last,"

Her heart betrayed her stoic act. Her could feel it rapidly beating against her ribs and its sound filled her ears. But, being an actor, she merely smiled at him.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:23 am

Karma gave a big yawn from the doorway of the Owlry, walking in and acting like she had a reason to be there other than eavesdropping. "Really you guys. Arguing with a teacher in the first week? Isn't that a little too cocky for even you, Arsen?"

She raised her arm and a jet black owl flew to it, perching on her shoulder. She gave it a treat and it hooted a bit evilly. Nightmare, who had followed on Karma's heels, was looking up at the many owls like she fancied a hunt. Karma was favoring one too. Maybe they'd stop at the forest for a hunt later... She glanced over her shoulder at the assorted group behind her.

"Oh, hey Miles, how goes it?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:34 am

He laughed. "Its what i do Iva, i make peoples lives hell for pure entertainment." He shurgged. "Turns out i take after my father more than people thought." He said flicking a bit of dust off his shoulder. "You might want to take a few deep breaths though you ticker sounds like its trying to break free."

He glanced up as Karma walked in. "Oh you know me Karma, never one let fun slide." He smiled flicking his eyes to look at Elizabeth. "So what is it Professor?"

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:26 am

A surge of fear pulsed through Elizabeth as Arsen indicated that he knew of her plans, she glared at him for a while then passed a look over Miles as to ask if he had let anything slip

" Well Mr Salvator clearly you don't take my Occlumency class or u would know my punishments aren't exactly... orthadox" Elizabeth said as she jabbed her wand into Arsen's side, Elizabeth was then interupted by another Slytherin girl Karma Black

More people, need them to leave we have to read Uncle Kaine's instructions Elizabeth thought to herself, Elizabeth looked over at Karma
    and smirked, " Ah Karma im glad your here you can escourt Mr Salvator and Miss Popov back to the Slytherin common room"

She then walked over to Miles ensuring the letter was still held firm in his hand

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:20 pm