Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Who the heck put this here? (J. J./ Tesla)

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Who the heck put this here? (J. J./ Tesla) Empty Who the heck put this here? (J. J./ Tesla)

Post by JJeh Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:58 pm

J. J. stopped and blinked at her surroundings. Where the heck was she? How could she go to a school for over year and find rooms that she hadn't been before?

Well it was true that it was a magic school, but she highly doubted that this would be the kind of place someone played with through magic.

It was... well it seemed to just be a room full of trophies and awards. Which may also account for why she had never been in there before. Who really came to look at awards.

Still, she was here now might as well look around.

Last edited by J. J. Jones on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Who the heck put this here? (J. J./ Tesla) Empty Re: Who the heck put this here? (J. J./ Tesla)

Post by Tesla Gordon Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Holy crap I'm lost again!, Tesla thought angrily while kicking something that got in her way with her foot.
    She realized it was a young girl, probably a year or two younger than her, and she kicked her so hard it embarrassed her.

"Oh, God, I'm sorry, sorry, so sorry, I thought I was kicking one of those mothereffin trophies that are in this room!", she said quickly. "So sorry, I got lost and then lost my nerves, I'm kind of new, and ohh... I'm so sorry, and now I'm babbling and scaring you and Oh, my... are you okay? I'm so so sorry!"

Tesla hoped that the Earth would swallow her. Now. First she was late to all her classes, then she yelled at some girls in the library, scared another girl there, snogged some hot, blond dude and now she almost killed a girl?

She would have on of her fits of rages and all that anger is going at her brothers face and soul.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Who the heck put this here? (J. J./ Tesla) Empty Re: Who the heck put this here? (J. J./ Tesla)

Post by JJeh Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:23 pm

J. J. wasn't aware that there was another person in the room, until she felt a rather sharp pain in her leg She pulled it back and involantarily let out a loud curse.

She was about to ask the person who kicked her - an older Gryffindor - why exactly she had done so, but the girl beat her to.

She blinked as the girl let out a flow of rapid-fire babbling apologizes and spent a few moment trying to untangle it into something that made sense but eventually gave up and just gave a little laugh.

"Its okay; I'm fine - I probably would have tripped over something and hurt it on my own anyways," she said waving off the apology, "I'm J. J."
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:46 pm

"Oh, thank God, I thought I had killed you or something", she sighed. "Oh and I'm Tesla. Sorry again."
    She blushed intensely and offered her hand to the girl, JJ.

She looks really nice, she thought. "But I shouldn't be making any more friends. Or should I?[i]
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:57 pm

"No, no - I'm pretty sure I'm still alive," she said with a laugh.

"It's nice to meet you Tesla," J. J. said shaking the pro-offered hand.

The girl seemed quite a few years older, but before she had claimed to be new...

"So you're new huh?" she said trying to strick up some form of converstation, "So where were you before hogwarts. I assume you were somewhere you don't look like much of a first year."
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:09 pm

"Oh I'm not a firstie", she said while moving hair from her face. "I'm a fourthie."
    She then wanted to look out the window but the stupid trophy room didn't have them.
    NOT EVEN ONE!

"I was in Hogwarts when I was firstie, then transferred to a lot of schools in France, it's a long story that doesn't matter at all, and now I'm here."

Looking at the other direction, she blushed like a preteen.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Listened to the girl respond and watched her look around the room.

She seemed to be avoiding the topic of school, so J. J. decided she would to.

J. J. nodded, "What is France like? I've never been outside of England. I always thought it would be wonderful to travel."
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:57 am

"It's beautiful", she responded happily. "It's not like here at all! I mean I love it here, but there you can find beautiful shops, and little romantic caffes, sun is shining all the time, the fashion is better, and I miss it so much. I wish I could have stayed there but..."

She wasn't about to spill anything to this girl, this stranger, even though she was so nice to her.
    "What would you like to visit one day?", she said, changing the topic tactically.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:09 pm

J. J. listened to the girls tales getting more and more envious as she listened. She was so wrapped up in thoughts of other places that she didn't even notice when Tesla seemed to avoid a topic.

"Everywhere," she gushed enthusastically, "I want to see everything I can... I kind of want to go to those little out of the way place - places most people don't think of but are really special."

She shrugged.

"I doubt I'll ever get the chance, nor do I know how I'd find these places... but everyones got to have a dream don't they?"
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:31 pm

She found the girl amusing. "I think I like you JJ", then, realizing what she said added. "In a strictly platonic way."

She nodded after every sentence.

"I find small places more interesting than the big ones. They hide more secrets than the bigger ones, and theirs are more easy to discover. I'm sure you'll get to visit those places in the future, who knows where life could take you."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:11 pm

J. J. smirked, "You're not so bad yourself - in a strictly platonic way."

"If I could see the future I'd know where life would take me," she pointed out, "But I don't so...."

She smiled easily.

"Life is funny like that I guess... I never thought it would bring me here," she waved around her, "To Hogwarts I mean... not this room - though I really never thought I'd be in here either. Who wants to look at a bunch of reminders of people who were better than them."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:59 am