Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Number 12 Whatever Street. I don't care. (Karma and Rhys)

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Number 12 Whatever Street. I don't care. (Karma and Rhys) Empty Number 12 Whatever Street. I don't care. (Karma and Rhys)

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:49 pm

Rhys walked into an empty room- literally empty. No furtinure or anything. Blue and purple piant splatters covered the room, making Rhys' head hurt more.

"What's wrong with you?" He snapped at Karma, shirtless and a bit pissed. "What did I do? Do you remember something I don't?!"

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Number 12 Whatever Street. I don't care. (Karma and Rhys) Empty Re: Number 12 Whatever Street. I don't care. (Karma and Rhys)

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:04 pm

Karma was pulled up from the kitchen abruptly, and Rhys slammed the door before Nightmare could get in. She was utterly lost with what to say. How was she supposed to explain how him being emotionless cut at her heart? How she felt that she'd disappointed him and so couldn't meet his eyes. What had he said? She didn't remember. She didn't remember anything.

She stared ahead of her, seeing right through him. Seeing her mother, and a younger Karma digging her grave. Seeing Cobalt, dead, the present her not even noticing. Seeing her corrupting JJ, and Ian, and Aria. Seeing Rhys, angry and covered in blood. She was tired and she was hungry and she had a headache so bad she thought she'd rather die than keep feeling it. Everyone she loved ended up dying, and whatever she felt for Rhys was heading down that track. She felt it in her bones.

So she stood motionless, and said nothing.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Number 12 Whatever Street. I don't care. (Karma and Rhys) Empty Re: Number 12 Whatever Street. I don't care. (Karma and Rhys)

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:25 pm

Rhys rubbed his temples, exasperated by her silent act. A bit of blood caked off of his hair and on to his fingers, distracting him even more. He huffed, then frowned, then groaned, confused on what to do.

"Women," He muttered under his breath, walking towards her. No matter what happened, it was now his fault.

"Karma," he mumbled, kissing her cheek, "Stop that. Look at me, love. I'm sorry, okay? I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:30 pm

His apology sent her mind into a tailspin.

"Don't.." she muttered, stepping away from him. "Don't... apologize. Its not what... I mean.." she frowned, then sat on the floor, not caring about the paint. "Its not your fault. I have to... because..." she tried to convey everyone dying, everyone she ever cared about, but she couldn't, so she pulled her knees to her chest and sighed.

"I care too much about you."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:56 pm

Rhys was floored by Karma's words, a bit too stunned to believe it. He crouched next to her, his knees in a puddle of blue paint.

"I don't understand you," he placed a hand on her jaw, tracing it slowly, "But I care about you too."

He ran a hand through his hair, thinking of what to say next. Purple streaks of paint now streaked his hair, but he didn't care.

"I might even... you know..." he coughed awkwardly. This was easier with liquor. In fact, if he remembered correctly, he had told almost everyone in the house of his love, including Pieter. "Care about you a lot. A whole lot,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Her heart leapt at his words. Something was slowly falling into place with her memory. Something he'd said, over and over... but... what was it?

His touch did not help her memory.

Karma groaned and put her head on her arms ago. "But you shouldn't." She said. "You shouldn't care about me all. It'll... it'll be the death of you." She was quite sure of it. She was almost one hundred percent sure. "You have to stop, okay? Cut it out. I'll... I'll stop biting you and... you can just... forget about me. So you live. Okay?" She looked up at him hopefully. "So you can just go back to... uh... whatever... and forget."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:29 pm

Rhys wrapped her in his arms, laughing slightly. His neck paused as he remembered the biting, but he tried not to show it.

"Forget you?" He huffed, "I don't think I could. I don't even care about death, Karma, because I'm not gonna die anytime soon." He kissed her forehead, then her nose. "You're stuck in my head. Because I love you, even though I'm your pet and Drudge,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Karma looked up at him, her eyes wide. Did he just... he said...

With a gasp, she grabbed his collar and pulled him in for a kiss. It was a steamy, needy kiss that made her toes curl. Her pulled him closer to her, suddenly not able to get enough.

"I..." She murmured, when they finally came up for air. "I...." She blushed, looking down, suddenly embarrassed. "I... love you."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Rhys, out of breath and flushed, smiled at Karma before meeting his lips again. He smeared paint across her face, his eyes warm with desire.

"Thank God," He breathed, taking her hand off his collar. She was choking hi slightly, but he didn't mind very much. "Now kiss me,"

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:26 pm

Karma complied, of course. She kissed him long and hard and pulled him even closer. Slowly, she trailed kisses from his mouth down to his neck. She kissed it sweetly before glancing up at him.

"Can I-?" she murmured, shivering.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:38 pm

Rhys leaned back and streched his neck for easier access. The collar was still in the way slightly, so he tried to remove it again. No success. He whined slightly, then sighed.

"Yes," He whispered.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Seeing that the collar was bothering him, she lowered her lips to the juncture of his neck and shoulder and sunk her teeth in, trying to fill him with endorphins so his pain would go away. His blood made her feel even closer to him, if that was possible. She took more than she should have, and it made her antsy. She licked the bite wound, watching as it healed.

Then she backed away from him, a grin spreading on her face as she kissed him again.

She broke away when she heard someone downstairs yell his name. "Who's that?" She murmured against his lips.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:33 am