Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Your past has you in a chokehold (Abraxas and Ksenia)

Your past has you in a chokehold (Abraxas and Ksenia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your past has you in a chokehold (Abraxas and Ksenia)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Abraxas shook his head again. "You're not just any mudblood," he replied. "You're my mudblood, and that makes you worthy of me." Abraxas quietly muttered a healing charm for Kyra's bruise and held out his hand. "May I help you get to your feet, my lady?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Your past has you in a chokehold (Abraxas and Ksenia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your past has you in a chokehold (Abraxas and Ksenia)

Post by Nia Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Ksenia laughed, it was a humorless laugh, but it was strong. Strong enough to shake her whole body. "Why don't you go and find yourself a witch who will agree to be called a lady and treated like the lowliest servant?" she said, not looking at him as her body relaxed on the ground.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:47 pm

"Servant? I am nothing but a gentleman," Abraxas insisted. "Gentlemen do not treat people like servants." He then held his hand out closer in Kyra's reach. "Now, do you want to stand up and look like a good girl or not?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:49 pm

'Gentlemen do not beat their ladies," Ksenia bit out. She curled up further into a ball, gritting her teeth as he spoke once again. Now he was making her feel like a little child.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Abraxas smirked. "But I didn't beat you, honey. I was only teaching you a lesson. Physically. There is a difference." He patted Kyra gently on the back. "Tell me, how was school?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:56 pm

"Did you suddenly transform from my betrothed to my father now?" Ksenia asked, her eyebrows raised. "Wow, That must have been some advanced magic at work," she mocked him.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:04 pm

"Do I look old enough to be your father? Honestly! Look at me?" he frowned. "Except for the facial hair, I look a lot more like your fair-haired brother." He smirked at the thought of being her brother. But then again, if he was her brother and he married her, that would not look good. "Oh gods, no. I will not be your brother or your father. I will only be your future husband."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:07 pm

"You know," Ksenia said suddenly, smirking up at him. "I was right under your nose for a whole year and you didn't even notice me," she laughed, this time with real humor, so amused by his failure.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:09 pm

Abraxas snorted. "Why the hell would I notice you when I was busy doing... other things?" He winked playfully at the young girl. "I bet my buttons you never had a boyfriend." He laughed emptily.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:10 pm

"I never wanted a boyfriend," Ksenia said, her voice cold, glaring up at him.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:14 pm

"What's this?" gasped Abraxas, holding his mouth in mock shock. "Kyra Volans doesn't want a boyfriend? This is shocking!" He started to laugh, "Come on, girl! Don't humour me here! I'm sure you've fancied someone, then?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:17 pm

"Don't pretend like you care!" Ksenia snarled at him. "You are giving me a headache with all this mindless chatter!" she said as she got up onto her feet. "I never took you for a gossiping old woman," she said as she turned around to face him once again.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:22 pm

"Mindless chatter?" Abraxas asked again, now trying to play the old woman facade up a notch. "Darling, if you are going to grow up well in this world, you're going to need someone who loves you other than your sister."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:26 pm

Ksenia felt anger begin rise in her at that point. The anger for Abraxas, who she knew would change everything in her life, the anger for him pretending that none of it would happen. She knew that this was one of her last chances to hurt him before he pounced down at her. Without a second though she swiftly kicked one of her legs between his own, watching with pleasure as he grimaced in pain. "I never asked for anyone to love me," she told him coldly.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:39 pm

Abraxas didn't shriek, but he did flinch just a little. He had been used to that movement, but he couldn't completely avoid the pain. "Well, you need someone to, or at least tolerate you, and you can't have that acting like a complete twit, now can we?" He shoved Ksenia again, this time a lot harder than the last.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:41 pm

"Why do you even care?" Ksenia yelled at him, so tired of his talk. She groaned as she hit the wall, not caring for the pain. Turning her head towards him, she spat in his face in pure hatred.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:45 pm

iAbraxas shrieked. "Fuck you, Volans! Fuck off! I found you after Merlin-knows how long and you do this to me? Go away! Just... just fuck off!" He then slammed the door of the bar, leaving Nia alone to fend for herself.

Quite suddenly, he decided to go back him. He didn't know why, but he had to. He went back inside and sighed at the young girl. "You know what, don't fuck off," he replied bitterly. "Come here," he snapped, beckoning her to come over. "Let's give this a second shot, hmm? If you try to spit at me again... bad things will happen to you. Your privacy will not be private anymore."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:57 pm

"I didn't know you could shriek like a girl," Ksenia laughed at him, her voice mocking once again. 'You are such a weak man!" she bit out. She took a few steps towards him, she knew that he had her, but she was disgusted by him so much.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:03 pm

"I did not shriek, I merely shouted at you. There is a difference," Abraxas sighed, shaking his head. "I am not weak. I can fight when I need to, and I was raised not to hit little girls." He shook his head. "You're not a little girl, so you get a few exceptions." He smirked sneakily at that.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:05 pm

"Oh, of course I am not. How wonderful for me!" Ksenia said, still mocking him. "What are we going to do now? Eat some ice cream?" she raised an eyebrow at him, always mocking.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:12 pm

"Oh, oh hell no," he frowned. "What makes you think you're getting away with this unharmed?" He laughed emptily. "Let's go to my place now, shall we?" He took her hand and led her out of the bar, his fingers digging into the same places it did before. Screw the rules on Durmstrang students.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Ksenia hissed slightly in pain as he pushed on her already bruised hand, following him out of the door. "Maybe I should kick you again for you to leave me alone for good," she mused, almost to herself.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Abraxas had had enough. He let go Ksenia's arm and decided to scratch his long fingernails over it. He smirked, watching it bleed. He then turned back to his front. "Well, don't just stand there! Let's go!"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Ksenia grimaced slightly at the blood. It was only making a big mess. She didn't say anything as she followed his lead.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:01 am