Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

dance dance dance {RILEY S.}

Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

dance dance dance {RILEY S.} - Page 2 Empty Re: dance dance dance {RILEY S.}

Post by Riley Skander Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:11 pm

"I probably wouldn't, either. I'm forgetful...and stupid, sometimes. The Ravenclaw exception!" Riley laughed. "Well, techniacally her name's Nefertiti, but it's easier to call her Neffie. Do you like cats?" Riley asked. She loved cats. They were calm and strange-like herself. "Grandma Waters can be kind of cool-she's a Muggle, she was pretty opposed to sending me and my siblings to Hogwarts, but my parents won out," she shrugged.

Riley read the tone. Not something to talk about. "Cool! So, do you see Kaycee and your dad a lot?"Riley changed the subject into something hopefully more comfortable.

Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:04 pm

"Nooo... Gilderoy Lockhart was a Ravenclaw, wasn't he?" Adele asked curiously, "and look what happened to him! Anyway, I'm a Gryffindor, and I'm not brave; I'm hiding from the Pineapple Army." Her eyes widened. "Nefertiti... sounds familiar... who is she?" She nodded enthusiastically. "Cats are cool, yo!" She tried to do a gangster-like pose, which she failed in doing.

"Oooh... Muggles! Muggles are cool!" Adele began, grinning like an idiot. She shook her head. "Nah, Kaycee and dad are always busy, but we write a lot!"
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:11 pm

"...I don't know if Lockhart was in my house-I'm thinking he's a Gryffindor. But if he's in my house, please, don't remind me." Riley cringed. The name "Lockhart" was sickening to her-the picture of arrogance. "I'm a Ravenclaw, and I'm not all that smart outside of school," Riley forshadowed her lack of common sense. "Nefertiti was an ancient Egyptian queen, I believe. I read some historical fiction on her a while back. She's pretty interesting-even if it's not completely true," Riley laughed at Adele's failed ganster attempt. "Cats are da bomb, yo!" Riley snorted a little bit and smiled.

"Muggles can be cool-it all depends on the Muggle!" Riley explained. "I've met some very crappy Muggles in my life.""That's cool! I should probably write my family soon..." Riley trailed off, thinking about how long it had been since she had written her family with no purpose.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:33 pm

Adele shrugged, "I don't really care." Her eyes widened. "Egyptian queen! Wow! Jethro loves those!" she said enthusiastically. She nodded. "We are da gangsters of Hogwarts!"

"You should!" Adele agreed, "family is very important!"
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:33 pm

"I shouldn't. It just...gets to me, ya know?" Riley shrugged. "Yeah," she smiled, "an Egyptian queen. Does your brother know who Nefertiti is?" she asked. "Now I kinda want to meet him!" Riley burst out laughing. "Sup, dawg!"

"I know. I've just been kinda..busy. And the last letter wasn't very friendly..." her last letter, of course, had been Emma's cancer letter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:16 am