Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Family (O'Brian)

Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Family (O'Brian) Empty Family (O'Brian)

Post by Delaney O'Brian Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Delaney ran about the house. She was getting restless - she was always restless about this time. Honestly, a child of her age could only go about her own things for so long before she got completely out of her mind.

"Auntie Bwidget!! Auntie Bwidget!!!" she called out looking for the woman, clutching a crumpled piece of paper to her chest. "Lookie what I did! Look! Look! Look!"
    Bridget O'Brian
    Bridget O'Brian
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Family (O'Brian) Empty Re: Family (O'Brian)

Post by Bridget O'Brian Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Bridget wasreading a book in the study and was surprised to hear Delaney call her. "Yes Honey? What did you do?" she asked smiling and looking at her neice. She was getting so big and was gonna regret the day when she baecame a teenager. She is gonna break hearts
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:35 pm

She present the peice of paper to her aunt like it was a prize piece meant to be in a museum, not in fact a bunch of colourful scribbles that barely managed to appear to look like people.

"Its a *dwawing," she stated, still stuck on her "r"s - something her father was trying to coach her out of rather unsuccesfully. "See, see, see - it *ouw family - *dewes, you, and me, and daddy," she pointed to a figure that was up in the 'sky' bit of her drawing, "and Mommy too."

* Drawing, Our, and there

Last edited by Delaney O'Brian on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bridget O'Brian
    Bridget O'Brian
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Bridget O'Brian Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Bridget smiled at the drawing and looked when she pointed out the figures "That is very beautiful Hun. I think you got my bone structure down." she said smiling and lifting the girl on her lap. "That is a pretty picture of you Mother as well." she said running her hands through the girls hair.

"How long did it take you to draw that?" she asked looking at the picture again and trying not to show that it broke her heart seeing Delaney drawing pictures of her mother.

Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:57 pm

Delaney giggled as she was lifted on to her aunts lap, and then tilted her head, "What's Bone *Stwuctuwe?"

The young girl blinked at the drawing for a moment, "I miss Mommy... and Daddy is Daddy coming today?" It had been a few days since Colin had been able to get away from the school, or since Delaney had visited him there.

She smiled again as she looked at her picture.

"It took me," she started couting the time out on her fingers but eventually gave up, "A *weally long time!!"

* Structure, Really
    Bridget O'Brian
    Bridget O'Brian
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Bridget O'Brian Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:04 pm

Bridget smiled and said "It is basically who you're face looks." she reached over and picked up the brush o the side table and started to brush Delaney's hair.

"I think your Dad is going to be at the school all day today sweetie but I can try to see if he can come see you sometime this weekend." she said hoping that she could knock some sense into her idiot brother. "I know you miss you Mom Honey."she said looking at the drawing again.

"Well it looks like it took forever, it is a masterpiece for sure." she gave her niece a small hug and continued to brush her hair.

Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:24 pm

"Oh," Delaney stated as she looked at her picture again. "So I dwawed youw face?"

Delaney was disappointed. She wanted to see her father that day. But as she was prone to doing, whether it be a part of youthfulness or her own nature, she immedately decided that her Aunt could be mistaken and her father would come.

She wiggled a bit has her hair was being brushed, "You tuggin' my haiw Auntie Bwidge."

She bit her lip as another thought came to her, "Did you know my mommy Auntie? Daddy says she was verdy pwetty - like me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 30, 2024 8:36 am