Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Last Friday Night - Ty's House (Invite)

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Last Friday Night - Ty's House (Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Friday Night - Ty's House (Invite)

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Rhys stuck out his tongue with a smirk.

"That's not what you said last week," he teased in between bites of hims pancakes, "I believe it was along the lines of, 'Faster, oh, yes,' "

He took a large chunk of pancake, processing it slowly and carefully before eating it.

"She knows what feelings are. And you shouldn't get so excited. Aria would have to agree or something," Then Rhys had an awesome idea. Oh, merlin, Karma would flip! With a completely serious face, Rhys looked up at the girl and shrugged.

"I mean, we might have to, with the baby and all,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Last Friday Night - Ty's House (Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Last Friday Night - Ty's House (Invite)

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:47 pm

Karma took the money and rolled it up, placing it inside her pajama pocket. "Thanks Ty, I'll accept this as payment for biting you." She said with a smirk. "You'll want me back, eventually, you know."

Her eyes bugged out at Rhys's statement. She knew exactly what was going on here. He was trying to get to her. "She... She..." She put her hand over her heart. "I can't believe she told you it was your's!" She exclaimed. "Aria was never one to lie, I can't... I can't believe this." She shook her head. "Jet will be furious if he has to deal with the scandal." She sighed. "Sucks, Rhysie. Sorry." She said with a sad look in his direction.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:46 am

Ty snorted, "Last week I believe I also stuck out my tongue at a fense, talked about singing 'Pig-thingys' annndd quite possibly forgot my own name. Context my dear Rhysie, context."

"Karmzy, unfortunatly I ain't drunk enough for that either," he stated as he unconsiously rubbed his neck. Really he did need to cut back on the alcohol. It made him all....

Well a "Huggy Idoit".

"I thought, Rhysie," Ty stated in a sugary sweet voice, saddling himself closer to the boy, "We argreed we weren't gunna talk about the baby 'til we though the time was right?
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:25 am

Rhys almost left the house to kill the boy. He almost did. He knew Karma was lying, of course, but Aria was his. And no one messed with his things.

Instead, he reached for Ty's hand, resting his head on his shoulder. He was a bit pissed that Karma had fed off of Ty instead of him, especially when these damn withdraw shakes wouldn't go away. In fact, his hand was shaking in Ty's lap as he thought of it.

"Sorry, I was never good with secrets," he smiled proudly. This joke would be more affective if Ty was a girl, of course, but Rhys was an actor. Actors never stopped acting. "And this is the right time! I want Karma to know about our child. He'll have your eyes, I'm sure,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:32 am

Karma rolled her eyes. "Well of course one of you's pregnant." She said with a scoff. "Why else would you be getting married?" She narrowed her eyes and leaned forward, going a hairsbreadth away from Rhys before going even closer to Ty. She met both of their eyes separately.

"I hope the baby has Tyty's eyes too. They're prettier." She yawned and pointed at the pancake. "Eat that. I'm going back to bed." She stood and stretched, her eyes closing as her back cracked beautifully. "And I think I'll sleep in Tyty's... unmagical bed, was it?" She smirked and slipped from the room, humming the Pokemon theme song again. "Wake me up if someone kills something important." She called over her shoulder.

"See ya Tyty! Bye Tobykins!"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:43 am

Ty rolled his eyes and shoved Rhys with his shoulder but it was more of a playful friendly gesture than anything else. It wouldn't really dislodge the boy from his new post unless Rhys actually wanted it too.

And knowing Rhys... that could honestly go either way.

"Of course it will have my eyes, they're definitely the better of the two," he stated with a smirk.

Ty started grumbling about her helping herself to his bed, but gave up on it when he figured she wouldn't listen anyways.

He winced a bit as she called Rhys 'Tobykins' - he was going to get it for that one- and then poked the pancake with his finger.

"Figure it edible?"

He looked down at the hand he could feel shaking.

"Whats up with yeah? Whats givin' yeah tha nice bought of the shakes?"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:57 pm

"Excuse me! Mine are amazing!" Rhys snorted and leaned away from the boy, actually amused until Karma called him that. He slowly turned his head to Ty, his face blank.

"What did she just call me?" he asked, as if he hasn't heard. He reached across the table to Karma's pancake and flipped the plate over, letting the pancake fall to the ground.

"I think we need to get you off the booze, okay?"

Rhys lifted up his hand and watched it shake. "This is withdraw. I figure your going to feel this too. Probably not as bad though,"

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:04 am

Well shit Tyler thought as he saw the look on Rhys's face. He didn't even bother dignfying his question with an answer. They both heard the girl. Really he had to go open his drunk mouth to the only person who wouldn't care that Rhys hated that name with a passion.

"Yeah," Ty agreed slowly as he looked at the food now on the floor, "I've been thinkin' that one to myself for a while."

He looked at the hand for a long moment. Another reason to just love Rhysie's freakin' unnatural world.

"Yippee," he called with sarcasm, "Can't wait for them to start."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:52 pm

Rhys passed his half eaten plate to Ty before standing up and walking to the sink. He took Karma's pan and put it in the sink to be washed along with the spatula.

'Don't worry. It won't be too hard," he lied, turning back around. "Quitting is easy, you know?"

"And I'm not going to kill you over the name think," he nodded, "Just injure,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:24 am

Ty took the plate and picked at it slowly. He was actually a little surprised to have recieved it at all.

"Of course, its as easy as fallin' off a horse," he said with an eye roll and biting some of the food. He had always been bad at quiting anything.

"Am I gunna get these injuries prior and after the quiting?"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Rhys chuckled, grabbing his coat from the back of a chair. He pulled it on slowly, shrugging.

"Falling of a horse is easy; it's the pain you have to deal with," he said, "And add my revenge to that pain,"

He gestured to the back door. "I gotta go. Stuff to do, people to see,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:24 pm