Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Phoenix's Flame [Phoenix Novokoff]

Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Phoenix's Flame [Phoenix Novokoff] Empty Phoenix's Flame [Phoenix Novokoff]

Post by Alice Snow Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:45 am

{Entry 01}

I don't know how to start out these things. Do I just tell you what I feel? You're just a book.. so I don't know why I should say hello or anything. It's not like you're psychic or helping me with my studies. So... I might as well, right?
    It's February. It's cold. It's starting to get lonely. Kids are disappearing from both Hogwarts and Durmstrang. Any one of us could be next, none of us know what to do. We're all terrified for our lives. A girl named Faye disappeared recently, I didn't know her very well. But I had classes with her and I know that when I see that she's missing from my classrooms, I'll feel horrible. Who will be next? Will it be me? Will it be a Hogwarts student? We're not supposed to go out alone. That's not a big deal for me. I hate being lonely. I need people, I need to be among other living people that enjoy having friends. My father told me that the most recent boy to disappear from Hogwarts was a boy named Aragorn Hawthorn. Daddy works with the ministry officials that investigate the disappearances of students. It's just been recently opened, since this is all so new. He said that Aragorn was last seen exercising next to the lake when he was taken. I don't understand why this... Crow thing takes students that are alone. And what anything has to do with Durmstrang, too. I heard a rumor from some of my other classmates that it all started because of a Hogwarts student. I'm really scared, book. What do I do?

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:27 am