Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I Leave Behind Nothing (Phoenix)

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

I Leave Behind Nothing (Phoenix) Empty I Leave Behind Nothing (Phoenix)

Post by Nia Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Ksenia walked silently along the water's edge, deep in thought. There were a lot of things to think about now, Everything was changing. She was glad for the changes in her life, it was what she always wanted. But everything came very suddenly. It was good to just relax and think by herself.
    Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

I Leave Behind Nothing (Phoenix) Empty Re: I Leave Behind Nothing (Phoenix)

Post by Alice Snow Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:07 pm

Phoenix swam under the water, her eyes wide open as she did, observing the creatures as they, too, swam. She probably wasn't supposed to be down in the water at all, but she didn't care. She was a rebel. She was running out of air and the mermaids had disappeared, they couldn't help her breath if she ran out this time.
    The young Uchitel swam up and leaned her head back, lifting her mouth above the water and taking a deep breath, sliding back beneath quickly.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Ksenia turned her head as she heard someone in the water. The girl raised her eyebrows. What fool could possibly be swimming in those waters? "You do realize that there a re sea creatures in that water that can drag you to the very bottom with yo not being able to do anything to stop them," the Slushatel said casually as the girl surfaced once again.
    Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Alice Snow Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:18 pm

Phoenix didn't realize that Ksenia was talking to her until she resurfaced, her legs holding her up as she bobbed in the water. She smiled at the older girl, shrugging and motioning toward the water. "It doesn't matter to me. I don't bother them, they're fine with me. I sing to them, so they let me live. They've only ever tried five times."
    She said that as if it were a good thing, like the bad part wasn't that they had tried to kill her but that they'd forgotten her. This girl was odd, no questions asked.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:23 pm

Ksenia shrugged her shoulders. "Its your life you are gambling with. I could care less," she said as she looked out into the distance. The weather was getting warmer. Maybe it was a sign that things were going to get better in her life, but she had a feeling that there was a lot more pain to come. She knew that she couldn't risk anything at the moment.
    Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Alice Snow Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:15 am

"You seem to be gambling as well. You're out here alone when the Crow is still on the loose. Don't you think that's a bit dangerous, too?" Phoenix asked. She didn't say it mean, but some could take it that way. She was just asking a question. She knew that she too was risking her life again. She was always out and never taken.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:51 am

"The students that have been kidnapped by the crow have been rescued I believe," Ksenia stated calmly. "And no more have been taken ever since. So no, the risk is very low of that happening," She said as she looked over the water once again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:38 pm