Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Rora
danie
Rozzers
7 posters

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years

gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years

Post by gigi Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Paloma listened to everyone, and thought they had said everything there was to say. Then she remembered something her father had said, "Also, werewolves cannot keep their minds after a transformation, nor can they control when they transform, while Animagi can do both. An Animagus also has the ability to communicate with normal animals, I think."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years

Post by Rozzers Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Alexa looked at her students with a smile.

"I am pleased that you know the basics about these three subjects. 5 points will be given to each student who answered.!" Alexa said as she looked arounf at her class again.

"Lets start with the topic of Animagi. An Animagus is a witch or wizard who can morph him or herself into an animal at will. It is a learned, rather than hereditary skill, unlike those of a Metamorphmagus." Alexa paused as she went to the bored to write bits of everything down.

"Only very powerful and skilled wizards are able to become Animagi. The process of becoming an Animagus is long and arduous, and has the potential to backfire and cause the transformation to go horribly wrong. Once the initial training is over, an Animagus can change at will at any time, with or without a wand."

"Animagi can only take on the form of one specific animal. This animal form is not chosen by the wizard, but determined by their personality and inner traits. Thus, one's Animagus form is a reflection of one's inner nature. It is unknown whether Animagi can take the form of a more "magical" creature. An animagus in animal form is also not restrained by the lifespan limit of the creature that they otherwise transform into. As I am a Master in Potions, I have made each and everyone a potion which will see what your self will be like in Animagus form. Some people have the option of choosing a animal, but some don't."

Alexa said as she got the box full of little bottels out.

"Before I give you one of these. I will show you what its like to be Animagus!" Alexa said as she stood in front of her class.

She transformed into a large White Snow Leopard with hue green penertrating eyes. She went around the classroom showing her students. She went up to Miss grey and nuzzled her hand.

She went around the class room jumping and jumped onto her desk and sat.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years - Page 2 I_am_p31

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:00 am

Pandora smiled at her God mother as she watched her animagus formg o around the room.

The girl who was sat next to her was blind though and sadly she was missing this untill her God mother nuzzled the girl. It was time to make an introduntion. She tapped the girl on the shoulder lightly, not being to be rude.

"Hello, My name is Pandora Reikhman. Your Miss Grey, If I am correct?" Pandora said as she watched the girl.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years - Page 2 Kylie-15
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:59 am

Afonka watched, his attention completely focused on Professor Thrope as she spoke. Nodding at her words, he watched her in simplistic wonder as she transformed into a snow leapord. Grinning at the large cat, he watched her move around the room, unable to take his eyes off of the majestic cat.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Tessa then could feel that she had nuzzled her hand. She was smiling.

She then jumped a little bit. Because she wasn't expecting it. Tessa then started to whisper so that she won't disrupt Professor Thrope class. " Yes, I am Tessa Grey."
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Pandora giggled at how Tessa Jumped when her God mother nuzzled Tessa's hand.

"So how are you finding Durmstrang Then? I know it can be hard not being able to see. You see my cousin is blind and she went to Hogwarts. So don't worry, I won't act weird around you or anything like that Tessa. You can trust me and hopefully we will be great friends." Pandora said as she watched the girl.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years - Page 2 Kylie-17
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Tessa was smiling. " I find my way around very carefully." She was glad that this person knew what she was going through. And she knew that she wouldn't treat her any different, made Tessa happy. " I really hope that we could be good friends."

Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Pandora softly took Tessa's hand and squeezed it.

"So do I Tessa. And don't worry about Professor Thorpe holding you back after class. She's My God mother you see and some where down Between Professor Thorpe ans my pure blood line we are related, Because my cousin Grace who I was on about earlyer is her Great cousin or somethin like that. She also knows whats its like to be blind once. She is a potions miaster, but when she went to Hogwarts some stupid student put something in her cauldren and it made her blind for about 2 months. She will help you the best she can Tessa and so Will I. We will have fun doing it as well." Pandora said as she watched the look on Tessa's face.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years - Page 2 Kylie-18
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Tessa smiled when she squeeze her hand.

She sat there listening to everything that she was saying. Because she knew that it must be important to her, that is why she was telling Tessa this. " I am not actually that worried about it, just a little nervous." But she was still smiling. " Being blind makes you realize that you have to enjoy the little things in life." Tessa had no idea if that even made any sense, but she decided to say it. She was now grinning. " I am sure that you will help me when I need it."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Alexa jumped of the table and changed back. She smirked at her students and carried on with the lesson.

"Each Animagus bears an identifying mark on their animal form that is caused by something on their human body. This may be a physical trait like dental structure, or an acquired trait. If you noticed on my Animagus form, I had a crest shape inbetween my shoulder blades. In my human form I have a tattoo which is my family crest in thw same place. If an Animagus undergoes a major physical change, such as the loss of a limb, their animal form will also reflect that." Alexa said as she wrote on her chalk bored.

"In addition, an Animagus will appear to lose their clothing upon morphing. The clothing will reappear upon re-establishing the human form. What physically happens to the clothing is unknown. A strong possibility, however, is that the clothing is enchanted beforehand, and will morph/disappear with the person as they do so." Alexa paused.

"The difference between mere Transfiguration and the Animagus transformation ability is that an Animagus can change into an animal whenever they want, without a wand or an incantation. Being an Animagus is an ability, and Transfiguring requires a spell. An Animagus still thinks as a human does when they are in their animal form. However, an Animagus's feelings are not as complex when they are in their animal form. An Animagus also has the ability to communicate with normal animals. There seems to be a clear understanding of want and need in this communication ability, but the full extent and quality of it is unknown."

Alexa went to her desk and picked up the box filled with little bottles. She went around the classroom placing a bottle in front of every student. She carried on talking.

"It is also important to note that a werewolf is fundamentally different from an Animagus. Lycanthropy is caused by a blood infection transmitted through the bite of a werewolf, whereas the Animagus skill is learned. The werewolves cannot keep their minds after a transformation, unless they take the Wolfsbane Potion, nor can they control when they transform, while Animagi can do both. However, as werewolves only harm humans, Animagi, while in their animal forms, are safe to be in the company of werewolves." Alexa said as she put the box down on her desk.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years - Page 2 I_am_p38
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Tessa did her best to pay attention. She knew that she had to hang on every word that was being said. It was like she was trying to memorize what was being said. She could hear a bottle being placed in front of her. But she wasn't sure what it was. She knew that she would be told what it was later.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:56 am

Paloma listened intently to the Professor's words; Human Transfiguration was a really nice subject.

She saw Professor Thorpe transform into a White Snow Leopard and her eyes widened. She smiled, being an Animagus, while difficult, must be really exciting. She then saw the bottle being placed in front of her and wondered what her Animagus form would be.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:44 pm

Glancing down at the little bottel on his desk, Afonka smiled, deep in thought. Being an Animagus would be awesome, and he couldn't wait to find out what his form would be.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:30 pm

"I have placed the Mind Animagus potion on your desk. Only you will see what your Animagus form will be. Like I said some people won't see anythin because they do not have the gift of being a Animagus. Some lucky people might see 2 or three. I saw three when I took mine when I was at school. My options were my current form, a cat or a wolf." Alexa said as she paused.

"You are know aloud to drink the potion!" Alexa said to her class. She went over to Miss Grey.

"This Potion should work in the same way, just you might see it in your mind. I won't promise but if you are a student who can be a Animagus, You might be able to see in that form Miss Grey." Alexa said as she picked up the girls bottle of potion and placed it in the students hand.

"After you see your from, please tell me what you see!" Alexa said to the class.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years - Page 2 I_am_p40
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Tessa could feel the bottle in her hand, she then slowly started to drink it. She keep telling herself that there was nothing to be scared of. After blinking for a couple of seconds, she could swear that in her mind she saw a leopard. Is that my animagus form.

After about five mintues she looked at Professor Thrope. " I saw a Leopard."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Alexa smiled at her student. "Welldone Miss Grey. It looks like you have just found your true Animagus form." Alexa said as she looked at her.

"Has anyone else seen their form yet?" Alexa said to the rest of the class.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years - Page 2 I_am_p42
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:35 pm

Alexa waited put didn't get a answer.

"Students you might see your Animagus form for another 10 minutes. I am setting you all home work on how you can become a Animagus and also you have to write about your Animagus form. If you haven't got a Animagus Form just write about what form you would like of had. This must be over 800 words or more." Alexa said as she put the home work on the bored.

She waited another 10 minutes to see who had founf their from. Then it would be the end of Class.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years - Page 2 I_am_p44
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Pandora found that her form was indeed a Snake like she thought. But what suprised her was what type the snake was. Her Animagus form was a Basilisk.

"Professor my form is a Basilisk." Pandora said with a smile. Her God mother eye's lit up and she smiled.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years - Page 2 Kylie-19
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Paloma grabbed the potion and drank it quickly. She was eager to find out what her Animagus form would be - if she could be one, that is.

She closed her eyes and when she opened them again, she was looking at an animal. A wolf. Her fur was golden color with bits of light brown over them and her eyes were a deep shade of brown. On the wolf's left wrist, there was a star.

Just like the scar on my left wrist, Paloma observed. She blinked for a few seconds and the wolf was gone.

"A wolf," Paloma said to the Professor, "My form is a wolf."

Wolves had always been one of her favorite animals. And she knew just what it represented. She remembered the weird woman she had encountered one day, a few years back.

"You're a wolf. Your utmost priority is leadership and kindness. You make friends easily and steadily, learn quickly, and care about others, hurting as much as they do when they're having a hard time. You form deep connections with close friends and family members, and they know you'd do anything to protect them. You're loyal, devoted, and passionate. Your worst fear is being alone, but be careful not to drown your loved ones in too much emotion," the woman had told her, "You are wise and smart with a sense of adventure. You have a way out of every problem, don't you? People ask you for advice whenever they need help."

When Paloma had asked what she was talking about, the woman had simply sighed, "One day, my dear, you will understand. I sense the wolf in you," and walked away.

Could this be what the woman meant? Paloma sighed and copied down the homework. She would have to figure that out later.

[OOC: I took so many tests to find out my "Inner animal" , lol. So no, this is not an animal I chose randomly, hehe.]
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Picking up the bottle carefully, Afonka looked at it for a moment before drinking it quickly. He was so focused on wondering what it was that he'd see that he almost forgot to open his eyes.

When he opened them, he found himself staring into very familiar eyes, albeit a very different body. The dog's brown fur caught the sunlight pouring in through a window, and Afonka stared at it, - his animagus form - grinning.

A dog, he thought, unable to stop smiling. My animagus is a dog.

And then, before he knew it, the dog disappeared, the potion's effect gone. Sighing wistfully, he looked up at the Professor, "My animagus is a dog," He said with a nod and an expression of wonder.

Glancing at the board, he quickly wrote down the homework, still amazed.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Alexa smiled at Miss Poots and Mr Alkaev.

"I am very pleased with the talent which is in this class. Now your instructions are on the bored for home work. Next lesson I will help each of you to meditate the beginnings of being your Animagus form. And also we will be going over the topic of werewolfs. Miss Grey please stay behind and for the rest of you class is dismissed." Alexa said with a smile to her students.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years - Page 2 300px-16

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Tessa just sat there, she knew that she wasn't in trouble. But for some reason she started to feel nervous about this. Even thougth she been told not to worry about it. Tessa knew that everybody was leaving and would be by herself. She was curious to see what Professor Thorpe had to say to her.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Alexa waited for everyone to bail out of her classroom. With the flick of her hand the door closed. Alexa walked over to where Miss Grey sat and she seated herself on the front desk in front of her student.

"I have kept you behind Miss Grey to talk about how you we going to do homework and such in lessons. To help you would you like me to record lesson notes and such to help you? I also can type out Braille notes as well. You can also type your homework in Braille as well as I can read it. Would any of this help you Miss Grey?" Alexa asked her student.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Tessa smiled. " Yes that would help me out a lot." She then thought about Pandora and knew Tessa could ask her for help. She liked the idea of anything that could help her. And she knew that Pandora could sit there and tell her everything that was going on in the class.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:50 pm

Alexa smiled. "Also My God daughter Pandora will help you. Also I can't promise this but I will help you with your Animagus form, you might be able to see in your form Miss Grey!" Alexa said to her.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:22 am