Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Rora
danie
Rozzers
7 posters

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years

Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:55 pm

Tessa smiled. " I know that, Pandora promised me that we would be good friends. " She then started to get excited when she mention about her animagus form. " Would it even be possible?"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years

Post by Rozzers Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Alexa Smiled and softly got her students hand and squeezed it.

"Yes it is a possibility. When your a Animagus, your meant to have all your traits and scars and so on with you in your form. But there have been people who are blind and are able to see in their Animagis form. Miss Grey if you need any help with anything, or need to talk to someone I am always here." Alexa said and give Miss Grey's hand another squeez and let go.

"Do you need any help to your next Lesson Miss Grey?" Alexa asked.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years - Page 3 300px-16
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Tessa was listening very careful. The thought of seeing was amazing, even if it was in the animagus form. " If there anything else I need, I won't be scared to ask."

" I think that I can make it by myself."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:34 pm

"At Least let me open the door Miss Grey." Alexa said as she chuckled. She flicked her hand at the door and it opened.

"I will see you next Lesson Miss Grey. And like I said, if you need to talk to someone I am always here. Anyway be off with you and enjoy the rest of the day." Alexa said as she watched her student.

Transfiguration Classroom 2: Third Years - Page 3 300px-16

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 am