Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Place to Hide

Cinnie Maddock
    Cinnie Maddock
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Place to Hide  Empty A Place to Hide

Post by Cinnie Maddock Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:53 pm

Cinnie was in a pickle. After her last experiment, in which she had been blasted halfway down a corridor and taken down one of the walls, she had been forbiddin from doing any more potion experiments. Of course, she wasn't going to stop. Shejust needed a place no one would think to look for a potioneer, and the first place she had thought of was Moaning Myrtle's bathroom.

The problem was, she wasn't really keen on spending a whole lot of time with Moaning Myrtle. Still, if it meant she could practice her potions in peace, she would grin and bear it.

She opened the door to Myrtle's bathroom carefuly and peered inside. "Hello?" she called. "Anyone in here?" She had to make sure it was only Myrtle here.

Last edited by Cinnie Maddock on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Moaning Myrtle
    Moaning Myrtle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Place to Hide  Empty Re: A Place to Hide

Post by Moaning Myrtle Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:48 am

Myrtle was floating around in her favorite stall, then suddenly she heard a girl calling out, she'd ask if anyone was in the bathroom, Myrtle then pouted her lips then flew out to the girl

" Yes someone is in here!" she said in an angry voice " Just because im dead doesn't mean im not here" Myrtle then glared at the girl before sweeping back to the stalls just gazing at the stall in which she was killed all those yars ago
    Cinnie Maddock
    Cinnie Maddock
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cinnie Maddock Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:01 am

Cinnie was taken aback that such a simple question could offend her. Then again, she wasn't called Moaning Myrtle for nothing.

"I'm sorry." She said. "I just wanted to make sure no other students were in here. I wanted to ask you something."
    Moaning Myrtle
    Moaning Myrtle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Moaning Myrtle Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:50 am

Myrtle was still annoyed and upset by the girl, but she tried hard to not burst out wailing and flood the bathroom room. Then the girl said she wanted to ask her a question. Myrtle's mood suddenly began to lift, she then floated back out to the sinks where the girl was

" Oh so you came to see me.... to talk to me" Myrtle said her voice filled with pride, she couldn't wait to boast to Peeves about this, Myrtle then gave a small at the girl

" So.. what did you want to ask me?" Myrtle said to the girl
    Cinnie Maddock
    Cinnie Maddock
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cinnie Maddock Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:57 am

"Well..." Cinnie took a deep breath and asked her question in one go. "Well, I'm a bit of an experimental potioneer, and I'm getting pretty good too. Problem is, my last experiment went a bit wrong and I took out a wall. No serious damage, easily fixable, more damage was done to me than the school. But I've been banned from doing experiments anymore, and I really don't want to give up now when I'm so close to being finished. So I was wondering if you wouldn't mind me coming in here a few times a week to work. I promise I won't bother you or anything, but this is really important, and I need a place the teachers won't think to look." She was out of breath by the end of her speech. There was nothing left to do but wait for Myrtle's answer.
    Moaning Myrtle
    Moaning Myrtle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Moaning Myrtle Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Myrtle listened to the girl as she explained that she wanted to use the bathroom to brew some potions Myrtle gave a giggle " Oh my you are being naughty" Myrtle then circled around the girl before returning to her starting point

" You may use this bathroom, though a couple of years ago a boy was caught by Professor Moody for brewing Amortentia in here" Myrtle then let out a great laugh " That served him right for calling me Moaning Myrtle" Myrtle then began to float back towards the stalls, she then stoped and turned to the girl with a stern look

" Don't go and blow up MY bathroom" she said to the girl, gving to her an evil glare before floating into her favourite stall
    Cinnie Maddock
    Cinnie Maddock
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cinnie Maddock Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:09 am

Cinnie grinned in spite of herself. She had a place, as long as she was careful.

"If I blow it up, I'll fix it!" She called after Myrtle. She skipped a few times on her way to the exit. As she reached the door, she stopped, turned her head and called over her shoulder. "Thanks Mytle. Bye!"

She pulled her book from her bag and burried her nose in it, still grinning and plotting ways to hide her caldron in the bathroom as she walked away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:15 pm