Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Run and Hide|| Fifth Years

Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Run and Hide|| Fifth Years Empty Run and Hide|| Fifth Years

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:32 pm

Feliks flexed his mucsles as he strolled out to the grounds a smirk on his face as he jogged a bit in place, warming up.

This was a class he could actually see a use for. Sitting in class learning, what was the point? But actually getting your hands a little dirty?

That was something he was okay with every time.

Rolling his shoulders back, he smirked, and waited for everyone else to show.
    Jeramiah LeFrem
    Jeramiah LeFrem
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Run and Hide|| Fifth Years Empty Re: Run and Hide|| Fifth Years

Post by Jeramiah LeFrem Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:45 pm

Jeramiah walked to the class and saw a boy and then he looked. " Hello I'm Professor Jeramiah LeFrem your new Hunting and Physical Education Professor." said Jeramiah with a feeling that this might be a rough time getting to know these kids.

" Whats your name? " asked Jeramiah then he looked that their was only one students. " Very well today you, will do a Round of Hunting Alone which I'm sure you know how to do right or if not I will teach you it."

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Stridding into the area, Kait was scowling. The other student was familiar, for they were in the same house, but that didn't mean that they actually spoke to each other.

"Not sorry that I am late," Kait told the teacher, her scowl a bit bigger if possible. Bring out of her dagger from her right sleeve, she didn't even glance at the others again.
    Jeramiah LeFrem
    Jeramiah LeFrem
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Jeramiah LeFrem Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:17 pm

Jeramiah looked at the student. " It's fine ok,just please be on time.I'm Professor Jeramiah LeFrem your new Hunting and Physical Education Professor.Now as I said to this young man we are gonna do a Round of Hunting Alone." Jeramiah saw the students they were in Hrabrost he could truely tell that for a fact. " Now first's off do you know how to hunt alone?" asked Jeramiah.

Jeramiah then he got the equipment out. " Are students always this late?" asked Jeramiah. Then maybe students didn't like to hunt which is a common thing for children these day. Jeramiah wonder were his son was he wasn't a happy camper.Jeramiah just tried to be nice. " Ok Hrabrosts.Now when you hunt alone. Please make sure your safe at all times."

Jeramiah then he hestiate to think. " Now as a fifth years you should know about this if you been doing this class since your first year.
    " said Jeramiah. " Where gonna wait till more students arrive till I will let you do this."
    Shamus LeFrem
    Shamus LeFrem
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Shamus LeFrem Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:28 am

Shamus walked to Hunting and Physical Education then he saw his dad then he got nervous. " Sorry I'm late father." said Shamus as he went to join the students in his year.Then he looked at his dad then he sighed " Whats our lesson dad?" asked Shamus.

Shamus then looked at the other kids here.Shamus shrugged and then he waited to begin the lesson.Shamus was very pumped to learn today.Shamus although had been put in a different house then the LeFrems were in the house was Uchitcheli.
    Jeramiah LeFrem
    Jeramiah LeFrem
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Jeramiah LeFrem Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:32 am

Jeramiah looked at his son then grinned. " Very well? " Jeramiah then was ready to teach the lessons. " Oh by the way Welcome back for a fine year at Durmstrang we hope this year goes smoothly well this is my first year teaching so please treat me with respect and I will give you respect.Also Owls this year I know my son has been studing non sttop so you should as well. Now heres one of my rules that I will punish you for Don't pull weapons on me or your fellow classmates.Now heres your gear and once more Fifth Years come I will send you on your way."

Jermiah waited for more fifth years so he could teach. " Oh also the class gets funner as the year goes on by the way." Jeramiah got more gear then he waite to teach. " Also for you returning students please help the kids who are new at this ok because its good to help people.Also always have pride in your work and encourageing each other is very important."

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:12 pm

"Of course I do," Kait snapped at the teacher, tempted to growl. No, I'll make sure I am in the path of danger, Kait thought sarcastically.

Looking at the teachers son, Kait hoped he wasn't as annoying as the teacher. Or just stayed away from her, she wasn't in a social mood.

Shifting her feet, Kait messed with her dagger, impatient.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Feliks snorted, "Are you asking to say that its alright to be late? Cause if so, I suppose I missed the memo. Maybe I'll just leave now, and come back."

He rolled his shoulders and then his eyes, "If were waiting then why bother telling us. You're just going to have to say it again to whoevers knew."

He smirked slightly, "Oh don't worry professor, I'm always helpful to new students. After all, I am a prefect and all."
    Jeramiah LeFrem
    Jeramiah LeFrem
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Jeramiah LeFrem Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Jeramiah looked at the boy then said. " You can't always be late Feliks maybe once okay but more then once no not happing.Now Feliks want to go on then hunt?" asked Jeramiah. " Now please don't be mean to me because I don't want to take points away from your housse. Now Heres your gear. Then also please say good luck and that." said Jeramiah.

Jeramiah handed the students gear. Then he said to them. " Now this is simple be very careful don't try to hurt yourselfs. Then he sent them off." Jeramiah looked at the students then at Feliks.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:42 am

Smirking at Feliks, Kait was glad there was another student in this class that was acting like that. This teacher was making her annoyed, she hated peace loving people.

"I got my own Good Luck charm, I don't need more," The red head snapped at the teacher. It was a lie, but she just forgot that tiny fact.

"No, we are going to purposely trip and stab ourselves. No dip Sherlock, we ain't freaking babies." Put up with the teacher, she made sure she had plenty of arrows and went off into the woods quietly.

Stupid people made her head hurt. She didn't even care about points anyways.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:16 pm

Feliks snorted, "You people and your points."

He took his supplies and headed towards the woods, tread light, air completely cocky.

"Trust me Professor. When I'm beign mean to you, You'll know."

With a wink, he tripped the other boy - the one that was the professors father - as he went past, laughing softly to himself and disappering into the woods.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Paloma rushed to the grounds of Durmstrang, knowing very well she was late. She had never taken the class before, but something made her choose it this year. It was for that same reason she was even more annoyed with herself for being late than usual. She'd never liked being late, but being late in a new class was worse. It gave a bad first impression.

"I'm sorry I'm late, professor," she apologized when she spotted the man and the three students. Not even trying to make up a stupid excuse, Paloma stopped to stand where everyone was, giving a small smile to the girl she'd met back a Hogwarts - Kaitlen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:10 pm