Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Violet Hill (Open)

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Violet Hill (Open) Empty Violet Hill (Open)

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Ninette had taken the porkey over to England for the day. She had something to do. Her mother would understand.

The Graveyard. She sighed before entering.

It was the one crack in her otherwise perfect demeanor. A history she keeps to herself. Slowly, she walked up to the small tombstone giving it a small smile.

"Bonjour Simon."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Violet Hill (Open) Empty Re: Violet Hill (Open)

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Quinn was walking around the streets of London. She floo powered herself into her Aunt's house and then walked around. Quinn walked past the graveyard when she saw a girl there. She looked familiar so Quinn walked in. When Quinn grew closer she saw that the tombstone said Simon on it. Quinn then started to speak.

"Sorry to interrupt but do you go to Beauxbatons, I think I've seen you around school from time to time" Quinn asked the girl. Quinn wasn't really good at guesses but she was good at remembering faces.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:43 pm

"Of course, I got to Beauxbatons," Ninette sneered at the girl in a quick and fluent french, surprised to have been interupted in what she had assumed to be a private moment.

"What are you doing here anyways," she continued with a sniff. "Do you just enjoy wandering around graveyards interuptting people?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:28 pm

Quinn nodded but then listened to her last question. "I got there to" Quinn said in her french accent. "I'm here because I was walking around, my cousin is buried somewhere in here and I haven't visited in a while. I saw you here and wanted to make sure you were okay and that I no what you are going threw, I've been where you are now" Quinn said looking at the tomb stone. "Who's Simon" Quinn asked.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:11 am

Ninette rolled her eyes, "Obviously I knew that or I would not be speaking to you in french would I?"

"Well good for your cousin," she sneered completely insensitive and completely not caring. "Why don't you go speak to him instead, because I can tell you were you can put your sympathy."

"He's none of your business."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:22 am

Quinn just stared blankly at her. "Well sorry for trying to care about someone who obviously doesn't care what the hell happens around her" Quinn was done trying to care about someone who lost someone. "Yeah maybe I will go talk to him because even though he is dead he will probably be more fun to talk to" Quinn sneered. "I can tell you where to put your sympathy up your ass" Quinn then walked away to find her cousin's tomb stone, Quinn was done being nice to people. One of the things about Quinn is that she doesn't back down from an argument.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Ninette watched her go impassivly - at least on the outside. On the inside, some small part of her that she hadn't pushed back and killed did feel bad.

Maybe the girl really did understand.

But it was too late. The girl had already walked away, and that part was so weakened it never spoke anyways. Not really.

"Sorry about that Simon," she whispered, nealing down infront of the stone - actually deeming to to ruin her clothes for this. "Betchyeah wouldn't expect that from little Ninny. But she grew up didn't she. You got to leave and she got to grow up." Ninette gave a bitter little laugh. She didn't know who had more luck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:55 am