Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Over the Hill and Through the Woods (Open)

Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Over the Hill and Through the Woods (Open) Empty Over the Hill and Through the Woods (Open)

Post by Christopher Delacroix Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:34 am

Christopher trompled through the woods, skipping a bit over a large rock and then coming up to a small stream that ran through the place. He looked at it for a long moment, before looking over his shoulder and then the next shoulder before grinning impishly, kicking off his shoes and jumped into the river.

He grinned a little as he trampled through the water. A shadow came through the water and he leaned down to look at it.

"And what do we have here?"
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Over the Hill and Through the Woods (Open) Empty Re: Over the Hill and Through the Woods (Open)

Post by Adeline Maurice Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:52 am

Adeline was wandering woods, bored out of her mind. Finding a stream she followed it till she saw someone jump into it. "And what do we have here?" She grinned at him. Going to the edge she sat on a nearby tree stump. "I used to come here a lot when I was younger." She grinned. "What's your story?"
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Over the Hill and Through the Woods (Open) Empty Re: Over the Hill and Through the Woods (Open)

Post by Christopher Delacroix Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:58 am

Chris looked up to she the older girl. He blushed a bit to be caught in his childish antics, but after a moment drove on.

"Christopher Delacroix," he introduced himself with a wave, refusing to get out of the water. He rather liked it there.

"Did you? And why did you stop?"

He titled his head in slight confusion, "My story?"
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Adeline Maurice Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:18 am

"Adeline Maurice," she waved backed. "Yep, I would take my younger sister here until our parents decided otherwise." Both of Adeline's parents kept getting stricter and stricter these days. For what reason she had no clue. Laughing at his confusion she explained, "I meant like why are you here?"
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:23 pm

"Oh well that is too bad, this is a lovely place."

He rubbed the back of his head as he thought about why he was there.

"Honestly... I don't really know," he gave a sheepish grin, "I short of just... went for a walk and ended up here."

He shrugged, "it was just something to do in a nice place I suppose.
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Adeline Maurice Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:21 pm

"Yeah it is." Adeline replied, memories flooding back to her. She was curious if the tree from when she was younger was still there. Probably it was. "Well everyone does that. The may not necessarily find this place but they find a new place, thing or person." Damn she was sounding sentimental, much to her dismay.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:06 am

He shrugged and nodded, " I suppose they do. THought I feel like I end up doing it more often than not."

Looking down he realized that he was still in the water. After a moment, he pulled himself out of it.

"Though, I got ot say the water is amusing."
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Adeline Maurice Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:20 am

"Ha same here." She replied watching him get out of the water. "The waters amusing. How is the water amusing?" Adeline laughed. What he said didn't make any sense. Well to her at least. Getting up from the tree stump she had been sitting on Adeline went up to a near by tree with low branches and climbed till she got a good way up. Making herself comfortable she started swinging her feet before calling to him, "You should come the view is amazing." She wasn't to high up so he should be able to climb it.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Chris shrugged, "I don't know... it just is. You can stop in it, play in it - drink from it if you really want - and you never know what you'll find. All sorts of creatures. Amusing."

He looked up at her rather hesitatntly.

"I think I'm okay down here." Chris wasn't a big fan of heights. He liked it on the ground.
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Adeline Maurice Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:48 am

"Oh makes sense." She nodded. Adeline just shrugged at his reply. "Suite yourself." She said before climbing a few more. She could see the sky and it was a pretty day with blue skies and a very little amount of clouds. Adeline thought about going home to play quidditch. They hardly ever had days like this. Might as well use the most of it.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:19 pm

"I will," he smiled as he watched her climb higher. He was good where he was. The only place his fear of hights for some odd reason never seemed to grip him was at the tower. Everywhere else he prefered his feet safely on the ground.

"Do you go to Beauxbatons?" He felt as if he may have seen the girl in passing somewhere at some time.
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Adeline Maurice Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:47 pm

"Yeah I do. I'm in Prideux, 4th Year what about you?" She asked not really looking at him. Adeline saw the clouds slowly moving by and she started looking at their different shapes. "You looked familiar." She grinned at him.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Chris smiled at the girl, "Vallee - second year."

He looked over at the sun and noticed it was getting a lot lower in the sky than he had thoguht it would.

"Oh shoot," he blushed and looked up at the girl, "I have to go, or my Ma's going to skin me - maybe I'll see you around school Adeline."
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Adeline Maurice Sun May 06, 2012 12:28 am

"Oh explains it." She nodded. "Go bye then," she said not really paying attention. Her parents didn't really care whether she was home or not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 30, 2024 8:46 pm