Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Did My Heart Love Till Now? (Artattack)

Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Did My Heart Love Till Now? (Artattack) Empty Did My Heart Love Till Now? (Artattack)

Post by Ophelia Montague Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:48 am

At the Masquarade

Ophelia attempted to push the glare off her face. What did she care if Artemis danced with another girl. It was a party, and he was a man, and Black had looked good, what was there to be upset about? They were - she wasn't. Really she shouldn't have invited him - or his sister - here in the first place but...

She wanted to prove she didn't care about any of that bull that had gotten the younger Capulet so worked up the day before.

And now it looked like Artemis didn't care either. She shook her head. That was a useless thought - that was a thought of someone who believed in love, who let themselves get involved enough to get hurt.

She didn't do that.

So pasting a smile on her face, nodding her head at some of the guest that came by she walked up to the table and grabbed another drink. She was well aware that she had had more than a 'fair' share of alcohol through out that evening and was probably more than a little tipsy but really she didn't care. It was a party, wasn't that the point.

After tipping back another glass, she fixed her mask again, and more or less flounced over to where Artemis was standing.

"So do I get a dance handsome, or do I have to go find me some old fart to dance with?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Did My Heart Love Till Now? (Artattack) Empty Re: Did My Heart Love Till Now? (Artattack)

Post by Artemis Capulet Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:40 am

Artemis seen Phillie, and she had never looked more beautiful. He knew that he was drawn to Phillie. And he had no why, she always told him that she would just hurt him in the end. When he was dancing with other girls, his mind was always on Phillie. Artemis knew that he should be thankful that he was even invited at all. He knew that Phillie was trying to care about what happened the day before. Which he really didn’t' want to think about it. That was something that he didn't want to remember.

He then walked over to the table with the punch. Artemis already knew that it was spiked. This was nothing knew, because he would spike his own drinks most of the time when he was home. He could tell that Phillie was already a little bit tipsy. But this was her party and knew that she could do whatever she wanted to.

Artemis grinned when he saw Phillie walk towards him. This was something that he had been waiting for all night. “ I think that I can dance with you, don't want some old man touching you. I couldn't go through the thought of it.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Did My Heart Love Till Now? (Artattack) Empty Re: Did My Heart Love Till Now? (Artattack)

Post by Ophelia Montague Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:17 pm

"Well good, I never wanted to imagine the thought either," she giggled a bit and dragged him towards the dance floor, the music being much more casual - and better - this time than it had last time, she just wraped her arms around his neck and pulled him close no matter what he might have otherwise wanted.

"You clean up pretty good, Art-attack, " she mumbled into his shoulder where she had impulsively rested her head. "I think maybe you should wear a suit more often." She tilted her head to look up at his mask face. "Though maybe next time leave the mask at home. I don't like not being able to see your face."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Artemis smiled. “ I couldn't even start thinking about another man touching you. It would be enough to drive me nuts.” He love how she was dragging him to the dance floor this time. The music was much more casual than the waltz they had last time. He then noticed that she pulled him close to her. And this was something that he wanted.

He smirked dressing up really wasn't him. “ You think that I clean up good?” Artemis knew that he would do anything for Phillie. “ Well since you love seeing me in suits, just for you. I will wear them more often. He then brushed her hair from her face. “ If it wasn't for this party, wouldn't be wearing this mask.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:15 am

"Any man would drive you crazy?" she asked tilting her head. "I think you're either exagerating Mr. Capulet or getting much too attatched to me too quickly."

She cuddled into his shoulder. She knew that she was possibly getting carried away but she couldn't be bothered to care at the moment. The wonders of alcohol.

"Do you think it would drive me crazy to see you with another girl?" she asked in a small voice.

"Good - though don't change yourself for me Artie; then you don't get ot be my Art-attack," she smiled goofily. "Though keep your mask on right now. I want to be the only one here who knows what your face looks like without it."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:00 am

Artemis could tell that she had one drink to many. “ I don’t' know what you mean Phillie.” He then started to smirk. “ Don't call me Mr. Capulet, that it my father and it makes me sound like I am very old.”

He loved it that she was cuddled into his shoulder. Artemis wonder if this was her or was because she had too much alcohol. But right now he didn't put much thought into it. “ I would hope that I would drive you crazy to see me with another girl.”

“ Then I won't change for you, I will just stay the same.” He smiled when she saw he acting goofily. “ I will keep my mask on just for you, even though I don't like it. But only you knows how good I look. I don’t' want to make anybody feel jealous.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:36 am

"Oh, but you're too old for me aren't you," she smiled sadly. "There are so many years between me and you. I'm still in school you know, and can't use magic outside of school grounds, or-or-"

She cuddled again, sighing contently, "I saw you dancing with Black earlier. She's special isn't she?" He voice although low had a slight undertone of the jelousy she had sparked in her early.

"Good. Keep your mask on, and stay the same, and we can all stay the same, and just be, just be..." she shook he head and giggled. Maybe she was a little drunker than she thoguht. "Though you can take it off if, if we're alone. Do you want to be alone with me Artie?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:03 am

He smirked. “ I am not too old for you.” But he didn’t' think twenty was that old. Artemis knew that she was only fifteen. And he knew that she was still in school but didn’t' care.

“ She means nothing to me, I only danced with her because she asked. You are far more important than some Black.” He could tell that she was getting jealous. So he knew that she liked him and didn’t' want to admit it.

Artemis smiled. “ I can stay the same out here.” He then look at her and started to laugh. “ How many drinks have you had tonight.” He then thought about her question. “ It seems every time you want to get me alone with you.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:35 am

"You're family thinks you're too old for me... I'm sure mine would too, if they knew about you, and got over the capulet thing first," she whispered sadly. She managed to bum herself out. Wasn't this supposed to be a party?

"Only because you asked, eh? You looked like you were having fun with her - its okay, you know, to have fun," she hummed, completely lying of course. There was a burning flame in her stomach as she thought about it.

She pouted a bit at his laughing, "I didn't have thaat many. Only a few."

"Hey now it was only once, and it was too crowded there; I believe last time you were the one who took me home," she smirked and started to absentmindedly play with a peice of hair that was near her hands, "But, you never answered my question. Was that a yes? Or a no?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:43 pm

“ I don't care what my family thinks, all the matters is that I have you.” Artemis tried to tell himself that this was true, even though her family would care. “ I don't care what you family thinks of me, I learned not to care what others think.” He could tell that she was getting bummed out. “ Cheer up Phillie, ce soir, nous avons les uns des autres. »

“ She was the one who asked me. I was just going to wait for you.” He then was smiling as he looked at her. Artemis could tell that she was jealous, and that meant that she at least had to care for him. “ The only person I want to have fun with right now is you.”

Artemis was laughing. “ Only a few?” He was grinning. “ What did you spike the punch with?”

He then remembered both of the times that she was talking about. Artemis noticed how she was play with a piece of his hair. “ Do you think anybody will miss you, when you leave to go with me?” He was grinning. “ That would be a yes.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:00 pm

"That's a lot of not caring, Art," she said softly, teasing slightly, "I'm sure there's some things there you care about... even a little bit." She tilted her head as she got another thought, "Do you care what I think?"

She smiled and laughed, "There you go with the gibberish again."

Ophelia smiled a bit. She was enjoying herself greatly.

"Are you having fun then, Art-attack? Are you glad you came to the party?"

The girl continued to pout some more as he continued to laugh, "I think you're laughing at me Artemis. I don't remember what I put in - Vodka?"

"When, huh?" She raised her eyebrow, "It a garentee I'm doing it now?" She shook here head and laughed. "Its a Masquarade Art-attack. No one is supposed to know whether I'm here or not."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:07 pm

Artemis was looking at her, he was thinking how beautiful she was. He didn't care about their ages. All he wanted was to be with Phillie. He cared about everything, but what people thought about him. He really didn’t' put much though into it. “ I will always care about what you think.”

He was smiling. “ I think you are the one talking gibberish.” Artemis could tell that she was enjoying herself. After all it was her party. “ Yes, know that I am with you. I am having a lot of fun, and I am glad that I came.”

He then started to laugh. “ If this is what vodka does after a couple of drinks, then I best be hiding my secret stash.” Artemis know that Rhea had already for in, cause there was some bottles missing. But he wasn't one to make a big deal out of it.

Artemis grinned. “ Well you already know what I look like.” He then paused. “ And I really hate wearing it, but I will keep it on. Just for you.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:19 pm

"Always?" she asked smiling just slightly. She liked that word... 'always' - she didn't ever put much stalk in always, never had, but for the moment, in that one perfect - slightly drunk - moment, she thought, maybe, just maybe she could hold on to that word, even if it was just for a little while.

Always.

"I am not talking gibberish," she said with all the air of mock-offence, "I am speaking perfectly fine English. If you wanted I could throw in some Russian - then I'd be speaking gibberish."

She mock glared at him for a moment, before sighing and leaning back into his shoulder.

"A secret stash is supposed to be hidden silly," she teased, "That's why its secret... but, I guess its possible I had more than a few drinks."

She was silent for a long moment, lost in thought, or perhaps just in the music. Either way for that small blip of time she was fine with just being silent and not saying a word.

"Artie, speak more gibberish to me," she mumbled after a moment. "I like it when you speak gibberish."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:50 pm

Artemis loved it when she said the word always. “ Yes I will always care about you and be there for you.” He could tell that she was drunk. But he was enjoying this perfect moment with her. He wished that this won't have to end. But he knew that the night would be over. He then started to wondered if he was meant to be with Phillie. Because they keep running into each other. He loved just listening to her talk.

He laughed. “ So are speaking perfect English. But I think the vodka is making you slur your words.” Artemis then smirked, this is why he loved Phillie. “ Yes that would be gibberish to me, since I do not know Russian.” Artemis then could tell that she had a mock glare at him. “ It can't stay a secret, when Theo and Rhea knows that it is in the house somewhere. I swear they can smell it from my room.”

He loved it when they wasn't talking, he was trying to enjoy this moment that he had with her. “ More french? If you move to France, I would speak it all the time. Just for you.” He then thought what he was going to say. “Mon ange parfait, je souhaite que nous puissions rester comme ça. Je ne veux pas que tu me quitteras plus. Je ferais n'importe quoi pour rester avec vous. »
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:11 pm

Ophelia smiled. Again like the use of always but refraining from repeating it this time. The more the word was repeated, the more she wanted to believe in it, but could she really? She had spent hours believe in things that would not work out.

She promised herself she wouldn't invest in false hopes anymore.

And yet, here she was, in serious danger of falling into the trap again. Maybe this time could be different?

But you always think that? And it never does? the annoying little voice in the back of her head chanted.

She huffed, "I am not sl-sluring me words." Ruining her arguement by sluring over the very word slur. She sighed again, "Well... maybe a little."

"If we were in france you'd be speaking french for that's what you do there," she said with a laugh. Before staying silent as he spoke in the language she did not understand at all but sounded so, so, so....

"What does it mean?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:25 pm

He could tell that she had trust issues. Artemis didn't even want to think of someone hurting his angel. He could tell that she was fighting with herself. Because when they first meet, she didn't believe in love. But know she was giving it second thoughts. He would do anything just to make this work. He would go to the end of the world just for her. And he wanted her to believe it. Artemis could tell that she wasn't sure anymore.

Artemis didn’t' want her to think that she was falling into a trap and leave her. He wasn't like most guys, he could never hurt this perfect angel. He wanted to make her feel alright about this. Artemis then started to laugh. “ You are slurring your words, but I think that it is cute. Because it is coming from you.”

He was still laughing. “ We do speak English. Not all of us speak French all the time.” He then paused, Artemis loving tell her what he said in French. “ What I said was, my perfect angel, I wish we could stay like that. I do not want you to leave me. I'd do anything to stay with you.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:21 pm

She wrinkled her nose at him as she laughed again, "You think that my slurs that cute?" She shook he her head and let her hair flop into her face. She figured she should move it, but didn't really want to bother with it, so she just left it there.

She listened quietly as he translated the words, letting their actually meaning - now that they were no longer gibberish sink in to.

"Why am I the one who's going to leave?" She asked raising an eyebrow completely forgetting that it wouldn't have any affect for her mask was covering up any expression. Though, based on their past history, she did always seem to be the one leaving. She bit her lip, but couldn't feel that guilty about it. It seemed to be a defense mechanism with her. If she leaves, then she can't be left.

She sighed, the song had ended but she didn't really feel like letting go, so she didn't.

"I wish that to but... thats the funny think about wishes, despite the fact that I live in a world of magic, I can't help but believe that they actually come true."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:32 pm

He then pushed her hair away from her face. Just so that he could stare into her eyes. “ Yes I find it cute when you are drunk.” Artemis had no idea what was drawing him to Phillie. But he didn’t' want her to leave. But he didn't want to leave her. He could tell that someone hurt her bad. If only there was a way to prove to her that he was different from all of those guys.

Artemis could tell that she was understanding what he said. After he told her what it meant. He just stood there watching her. He loved it when at first she was confused, but every thing was making sense.

“ Well I would never want to leave you, when I go back to France this is going to be so hard leaving you.” Artemis could tell that leaving was something that she would do, because she built up walls. And he wanted to be the one to bring them all down. He wanted to prove to her that he wouldn't leave her. “ What do I have to do to prove, that I will be there for you Phillie?”

He didn't want to let her go after the song was over. Artemis just wanted to hold her a little bit longer. “ But this is one dream that I want to come true.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:01 am

Phillie just laughed. "I don't think people are supposed to be cute when they are drunk... I don't think people are supposed to be encouraged to be drunk."

"Who says you have to go to france," she pouted, drunk making her ideas a tadbit unreasonable. "You can just stay with me forever and ever and ever. You shall come back to school with me, and-and you shall be like my pet." She nodded her head, grinning impishly unsure if she was now joking or being serious anymore.

She tilted her head at his question, seriously thinking about it. She bit her lip and finally shrugged, hiding her face into his neck so she did not have to look at him as she thought about it, as she spoke.

"I don't know," she whispered into the collar of his suit. "I just don't know."

She stayed like that for a long moment, just hiding away from, from something, and letting the silence speak what she did not have the words to, and then she spoke in three simple words in a small voice.

"Don't leave me."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:25 am

Artemis loved it when she would laugh. “ I don’t' think so either, but maybe you are just even cuter when you are drunk.” He was grinning at her as she heard her idea. “ Because I have a home back in France. “ Forever is a very long time.” He then wondered if that was her talking or the vodka. “ Go to school? I am sure I wouldn't be welcomed there.” He wasn't sure if he liked the idea of being a pet. “ Why don't you come back with me?”

He then watched as she buried her face in his neck. “ If I am making you uncomfortable, I will stop.” Artemis could tell that she was doing this, so she wouldn't have to look at him. He could tell that she was confused by this. Artemis really didn’t' know what to do to make it better. The words that he had been waiting for. She finally said them. “ I promise you that I won't leave you.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:20 am

"Well I suppose I could let you go back every once in a while," she grinned at him. "Does that mean you wouldn't want me forever and ever? Is that too long for full time Ophelia?"

"I wanna go to France," she giggled slightly, "We can go to paris and go to the Effil tower, and-and-and all those other romatic thingies one would do in france."

She shook her head, still not moving it from where she had pretty much burrowed herself.

"Don't stop." she mumbled. She didn't want him to stop exactly. It wasn't really like it was anything he was really doing anyways. Just existing, it seemed, was throwing her off. And he couldn't exactly stop existing now could he.

She didn't want him to. And that right there was the problem.

"Promises are just words," she mumbled softly. "I've had promises before."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:39 am

He smiled as he held her. “ So I can go back and visit. I am sure that by the time I get home, my house should be finished.” He was grinning. “ Of course I want you forever and ever, that it if you want me that long.” He thought of everything that they could do in France. “ Next time I will make sure that we can do all of those things. And anything else you want to do.” Artemis would do anything that would make Phillie happy. Because when he thought about it, it was making him happy.

Artemis knew how much she loved it when he would speak in French. “Ah, mais vous êtes comme ma petite princesse aujourd'hui. Depuis que vous m'avez dit votre arent un ange. Mais j'aimerais que vous veniez en France, lorsque votre école est en demi-pension. Et puis vous pouvez me rendre visite dans ma maison, qui il y aura toujours une chambre pour vous. »

He smiled. «  I want to show you that I am not just speaking words. »

OOC: Ah but you are like my little princess now. Since you told me your arent an angel. But I would love for you to come to France, when your school is on half term. And then you can visit me in my home, which there will always be a room for you.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:53 am

"Anything I want to do?" she asked thinking about the possiblities, and smirking just ever so slightly at the thought. "What if I want to do something really... really strange like..." she paused to think of something unsual. She ended up spewing the first thought that came to her head, "What if I want to go to some park, just any park, and just lay in the grass, staring up at the sky. Do I get to do that too?"

She giggled as he began to speak french again.

"I don't know what any of that means," she said finally pulling herself away from his shoulder to actually look at him, "But I'm sure it was probably very sweet."

She paused and looked at him for a long moment. Just stood there and looked. She blinked once, and then again.

Then ever so slowly, she placed a hand on either side of his face, pushed herself up on her tiptoes, and brought her own lips to his.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:06 am

Artemis grinned at the thought. That was something that he loved to do when he needed time to think. Or to get away from his brother and sisters. And when he knew that he couldn't drink. “ I think that sounds like a perfect idea. Look up and watch the clouds, eating nutella.” He knew she was going to ask what it was. Artemis grew up on it, and thought that it was the best thing in the world next to Phillie. “ Yes we can do that.”

He knew that she loved it when he spoke French, so he was going to do it more often. “ It was sweet, but not as sweet as you.” Artemis knew that sounded corny, but he didn’t' care. “ Would you like for me to tell you what I said.”

This was something that he wasn't expecting. She was actually kissing him, this night was beyond perfect. He could tell that her lips where soft and inviting, he then started to kiss her back.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:32 am

She tilted her head, "Nutella? Is that some freaky french snack? It does not sound very french does it?" She furrowed her brow in confusion before laughing. For some reason her confusion seemed funny to her.

She wiggled a bit in 'celebration' at her plan being accepted before laughing.

For some reason the sweet comment made her laugh even harder.

"I'm not sweet, Artie.. I'm mean most of the time, mean and-and-and bitter," she pouted a bit at the thought, her eyes glinting slightly with, of all things - unshed tears. "I'm horrible and broken aren't I? I'm broken."

Ophelia pulled herself closer to the boy as he kissed her back. She didn't want to stop, she didn't want to have to go away, she didn't-didn't-didn't-

Relcutantly she broke off the kiss but didn't move away, flattenting her feet, she leaned her head back on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled after a moment, not entirely sure why she was apologizing or what for.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:24 pm