Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Did My Heart Love Till Now? (Artattack)

Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Did My Heart Love Till Now? (Artattack) - Page 2 Empty Re: Did My Heart Love Till Now? (Artattack)

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:47 pm

Artemis laughed. “ Nutella is just a hazelnut spread. It is just as good as a crepe.” He knew that she must have had neither of this. They were delicious, but he grew up eating them. But he guess that she never tasted Nutella before. For some reason he thought that he confusion was cute.

He stood there and listen to her say how she was horrible and broken. “ Phillie if you are broken as you say, I was to try and put everything back together again.” He then laughed because he remembered a muggle nursery rhyme that talked about putting an egg back together. After a while he realized that it was a metaphor. “ You are not horrible, to me you are sweet.” He could tell that she was about ready to cry.

How he never wanted that kiss to end. But he knew that she was comfortable with it. She then laid her head back on his shoulder. Artemis smiled. “ You don't have to apologize for the.” He loved it that she kissed him. “ Ma petite princesse, vous ne devriez jamais avoir à dire désolé pour moi. Tout ce que je veux, c'est de vous voir heureux. Même si cela signifie que vous venez de rester avec moi à mon domicile en France. Il semble que vous avez besoin d'une pause dans votre vie, ici, en Russie. ” He knew that she loved his French, and did his best to speak it when he could.

OOC: My little princess, you should never have to say sorry to me. All I want is to see you happy. Even if that means you coming to stay with me at my home in France. It looks like you need a break from your life, here in Russia.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Did My Heart Love Till Now? (Artattack) - Page 2 Empty Re: Did My Heart Love Till Now? (Artattack)

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:40 pm

She shook her head, "But what if you can't? What-what if I'm like- like a puzzle thing, that's all lost and forgotten, and missing pieces. You can't put back together things you don't have." Her voice wavered a bit as she spoke and some of the tears that had been sparkling in her eyes dripped down her face.

Phillie gave a little shakey laugh from where she had rested her head on his shoulder, and after a moment impulsivly, and softly kissed the area closes to her lips.

"And what does the gibberish tell me this time?"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Artemis smiled. “ Every piece of a puzzle goes somewhere. You just haven’t' found that piece that you are supposed to be with.” He wanted to scream his name, but he wanted her to figure this out on her own. He then began to whip the tears from her face. “ Something so beautiful shouldn't be crying, and you don't want to ruin your pretty make up tonight.”

He was shocked, this was the second kiss. Artemis wondered if Phillie had cared about him.

“ I said. My little princess, you should never have to say sorry to me. All I want is to see you happy. Even if that means you coming to stay with me at my home in France. It looks like you need a break from your life, here in Russia.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:18 pm

Phillie laughed a bit and shook her head, "Not the make-up," she half cried with a watery giggle.

As he wipped away the few tears that were leaking out past her mask, she grabbed his hand, holding it in place on her face, not letting him take it back.

"I'd love to go to France," she siad softly, smiling slightly, "Though I supposed I couldn't just leave school."

She paused for a bit, playing with the hand she now held, trailing her finger softly over the skin.

"Come on."

She removed the hand from her face, and held on to it firmly, using it to lead Artemis away from the crowds, the people.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Artemis smiled, he knew that he could get her to laugh. And he just did that. He loved to hear her laugh, because it always made him want to smile. He loved that she had grabbed his hand and placed it on her face. He then continued to smile as he looked at her.

“ After school is out, you can spend the summer with me in France.” He the followed her wherever she was taking him.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:12 pm

"A summer in france?" She smiled slightly as they weaved past the people into a quiet hall. "That sounds nice - I'm sure my parents would love if I dissappeared off to another contery with a boy."

She flashed him an impish grin, before pausing. Looking around. They were in an empty hallway in the back of the house.

"No one here now," she said slowly, reaching up to take off his mask, "So lets get rid of these silly things."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:33 pm

“ Yes a summer in France. I am sure that you can tell them something where they can't say no.” He smiled, he knew her parents would flip if they found out he was a Capulet and was twenty. And he knew that this would be hard to explain.

He smiled when Artemis noticed that they was by themselves. “ It seems like you always can't wait to get me by myself.” Artemis was thinking about the two others time. One was really his idea, but he couldn't leave her in the rain.

She then grabbed his mask and took it off. He then placed his hands on her mask and slid it off. “ Good, you mask was only hiding your true beauty from me.”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Phillie smirked a bit, "I'm sure I could too." She'd tell them it was an exchange or-or something. She'd definitely leave out the part where he was twenty and a Capulet.

She smirked a bit, and grabbed the flaps of his suit to pull him a little closer to her.

"What can I say? I never did like to share."

"Hiding my beauty, eh?" she smiled looking up at him. She liked that there wasn't a mask obscuring his face anymore. As she started the girl got caught up in looking at his eyes, she was caught up in the odd greenie brown swirls they made. "You have pretty eyes," she whispered after a moment.

Much more abrupty this time than she was last, she pulled him closer again, looping her fingers in his hair as she crashed her lips into his once more.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Artemis smiled. “ I am sure that you could, or you can do the exchange program with Beauxbaton.” He knew that Athena went there. “ And I am sure that I can see you see you on the weekends.” He was thinking of when he went to school there.

He loved how she grabbed him and pulled him closer. Artemis could tell that she didn't like to share anything. And he was something that she didn’t' want to share with anyone.

Artemis could tell that she was staring in his eyes. He smiles when she said he had pretty eyes. “ But nothing is more prettier than you.” He wasn't expecting to be kissed for a third time. But he was loving it as he kissed her back.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 am

"I am sure despite your isistance otherwise, that they speak french in lessons there," she gave a little smile, "I do not speak enough french to learn properly. Not that I ever really put in much effort at home, but..." she shrugged her shoulders and smirked.

Ophelia smiled against his lips as she continued to kiss him. This was nice - no more than nice, perfect. She didn't want to have to do anything else. Maybe she wouldn't. Maybe she could just freeze time and stay right where she was. That would be nice. So very very nice.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:17 am

Artemis laughed. “ I had all my lessons in English.” He smiled, this is why he love Phillie. She always made him laugh and but a smile on his face. “ I am sure they are not expecting you to pick up on perfect french or to even speak it.”

He then kissed her back and was letting her smile against his lips. He wished that he could stay like this forever. Artemis would do anything to keep her, he couldn't stand the thought of her going back to school. And having some guy touch her, he knew that would drive him to be jealous. It would be nice if he could just freeze time, but he knew that he couldn't.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:45 pm

"You're just trying to steal way too much time with me," She smirked slightly. "It looks like you're not good at sharing either."

Sighing, she after a long moment, pulled herself away, and cast her eyes towards the floor. She wasn't suffering from a sudden bout of modesty now - no she was suffering from something else she knew much better - doubts, fears, insecurities.

"All I ever learned from love," she mumbbled softly to herself, barely aware that she was saying the words allowed, spewing out the thoughts that were jumbled in her head. "Is how to shoot those who outdrew you."

She shook her head and took a half step back, finding a wall stopping her and stumbling.

She couldn't do this - she-she-she...
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:58 am

He grinned. What can I say, I love spending time with you. And I will do anything to make sure that I have it.” Artemis was smiling at the thoughts. “ You would enjoy spending the summer in France. And of course I hate sharing, I grew up with a twin.”

Artemis then watched her pull back. He didn’t' know what to think or do. All he could do what look at her. He could tell that she was hurt, and wanted to help her out. He could tell that she was insecurities. But this only made him want to be with her more.

“ I want to show you how beautiful love could be.” He was smiling. “ Come back to France with me, I promise that you won't regret it.” He was smiling, hoping that she would say yes. He hated how she thought about love, and he was going to try and fix it.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:39 am

Ophelia ducked her head sadly and shook it. He wanted to show her things that weren't true. There was nothing to change the fact that she was broken, love was faulty, and this was doomed.

"This was already a mistake," she mumbled shaking her head. "You're sister was right. If our parents found out - they'd, they'd..."

She had no words for what they'd do.

"I'm already, I already care.... too much I've already fallen too much."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:07 am

Artemis hated how she thought that she was broken and that love was doomed. He wanted to prove to her that this wasn't true. But she knew that she didn't want this. He wanted to show her everything and wanted to heal her.

“ This wasn't a mistake, who cares what our parents say.” He sighed. “ I never listen to them anyways and Athena can be wrong.”

He was still holding her. “ Phillie I want to show you that I care about you, what do I have to do?”
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:26 am

"Its not what they say Artemis, its what they do," she bit her lip and looked away. She hadn't paid attention to much when her father had lectured her about the other family that day - she hadn't even recognized the name when Artemis had said it the day they had met - but she did remember one thing, and remember it quite clearly.

"People have died from their stupid fighting," she shook her head. "I don't want - love isn't worth death. Its just not, no matter how wonderful it may or may not be. I'm not going to let my actions get you... I mean either of us killed."

She sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder. If he wasn't going to let go she wasn't going to fight exactly.

"I think I already know Art, but that still doesn't... I don't want- If you were too-" she bit her lip before she said something she would regret. She was arleady feeling things she regretted, there was no point in making things worse.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Artemis sighed. “ Then we will run away Phillie, change our name so our families can't find out. I am sure that we could move to England. And you could go back to Hogwarts.” He would do anything to keep Phillie. But she was in her own ways that she didn’t' want to see it. And he knew nothing that he would say could change her mind.

He then started to sigh, he was already giving up. Artemis was fighting a losing battle with Phillie. “ Yes it is better to love and lost, than to never love at all.” It was getting old that he was still trying to convince her, and he was getting tired.

Artemis was still holding her, he knew that he should let go. But this felt so perfect, he knew that Phillie did want him. He knew that he should push her away, and maybe that was what she wanted. But he didn’t' have the heart to
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 am

Ophelia smiled sadly and shook her head. Hidding, just like Kyra had to do. And she'd seen what it had done to that girl. Sure Kyra was dealing with more than just hiding, but still....

She glanced up the boy - really a man - in front of her. Of course she wouldn't be hiding alone. That could make a difference.

If she siad yes now, they could jsut go, apparate away to some fair away place and then-then...

"I would do... anything, to spend time with you Art but... please don't ask me to risk you-our lives," she shook her head, hating how vulnerable the words sounded saying them outloud. She raised her eyebrow, "Are you really saying that you'd rather have, even just a little time, even if it meant you were going to die... that I would?"

She blinked. She cared less about her own safety than his, and that felt odd to her but she shook it off. There was nothing left to do now but leave....

So why wasn't she?
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:17 pm

Artemis hated to see Ophelia. He knew that she didn't like the idea of hiding, and she was thinking how someone else was hurt. And that was one thing that he didn’t' want to do. He didn’t' want to ever hurt Opphelia. Artemis should have known better to ask her to risk her life. She was still a young women. But how he wanted to just run away with her. And he knew that they could do it.

“ If you said yes, we can go anywhere you want. I would even change my name just for you.” He then started to sigh. “ I know I shouldn't have asked you that, you have your whole life ahead of you.” He knew that he would do anything for her, even if that meant dieing.

He knew that he had to think about her safety. Artemis then brought his hand and lifted her face up. “ Does that mean that you wish you would have never meet me?” He knew he should leave but Artemis couldn't think to leave his angel.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:02 pm

She gave him a sad little smile, "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet?"

God, she was becoming a cliche wasn't she? Relieving the freakin words of a play - a play she'd always found rather stupid... on the outside.

And deeply romantic deep in the places she hid even from herself.

She shook her head. She should be saying that shouldn't she? This had ruined her life in more ways than one... well maybe not ruined, but changed.

But she couldn't bring herself to regret it, not in any real sense of the word.

"No, no I could never - not regret, not you," she sighed and lean her head on his shoulder. "But we need to be logical don't we? This can't work... maybe we should just leave it how it is before we both due regret it."

She leaned up on her toes and brushed his lips softly with her - barely a kiss at all, "I'm sorry."

Then she turned, stepped out of his grasp and began to run down the hall, thinking that it would be all for the best if he didn't follow, but some part of her mind kind of hoping that he would.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:41 am