Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Firewhisky for Lena! || LENA

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Firewhisky for Lena! || LENA Empty Firewhisky for Lena! || LENA

Post by danie Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Anya had walked towards the pub to meet her friend. Taking a seat near a table like she usually did, she ordered herself a butterbeer and a had paid the man for a bottle of firewhisky. Sure, he didn't like selling alcohol to minors but her dark family name came to use at times.

This was one of them.

Of course, money also came into play.

She shrugged, leaving that memory distant as she sat and waited for Lena to arrive. She still worried about her and hoped she was doing well during these summer holidays.

ooc: thread set during summer Surprised
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Firewhisky for Lena! || LENA Empty Re: Firewhisky for Lena! || LENA

Post by Rora Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Flipping her hair nonchalantly, Lena scanned the bar, trying to look for that one familiar face she would know in a sea of millions. She felt overly irritated and shocked, and simply pissed to say anything coherent. She found her after a little searching and skipped towards her friend, finally having someone she could depend on to talk to.

"Anyaschka!" she greeted, flopping down on the chair next to her, "how have you been, darling? I've missed you so much, it's fucking ridiculous!" She then stared at the bottle of firewhiskey, tempted to drink it all.

(ooc: i'm so happy to see you here! -tacklehugglejumprunsprintcuddlesnugglehopskipglomples-)
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:43 pm

"I missed you too Le!" Anya grinned. Truth to be told, it was Anya's first time out of her house. Sneaking out has become quite tedious since her parents had gotten a snotty, tell-all elf. She hated it even if she was a huge proponent of everyone being equal. That damn house elf just needed to die.

Anya smiled as she saw Lena look over to the bottle of firewhisky. Shen then whispered with a small laugh, "It's all for you Lena because you know I'm not going to drink it."

"I'm sorry for not being able to go with you this summer," Anya said sadly. "I really didn't think my parents would show up at the port to pick me up."

She was surprised when it happened. She didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to Lena or any of her friends due to it. Of course, she was sure they would be slightly okay with her friendship with Lena because she was a Vorstenbach after all. But if they knew that Lena's views on the world were like hers, everything would be ruined.

"How has your summer been?" She asked. "A lot more exciting than mine, I hope."

ooc: we should probably finish this since i kinda went missing again! D: fyi still sent during summer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:23 pm