Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Lunch Break (OPEN)

Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

The Lunch Break (OPEN) Empty The Lunch Break (OPEN)

Post by Duscha Kotik Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:05 pm

Amelia decided to spent her lunch break in the Hogsmeade gardens, she always liked being in there it just seemed so peaceful and quite and there would be only the occasional person walk past, it was a nice tranquil place to just relax and take a break. Amelia pulled out her pork sandwiches and took a big bite

She then looked around admiring the beautiful plants surronding her, she noticed there was some Belbutter plants and they had fruit bearing, Amelia decided after she finished her sandwich she might just go pick some, she then closed her eyes and took a deep breath in and heavily breathed out
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

The Lunch Break (OPEN) Empty Re: The Lunch Break (OPEN)

Post by Rozzers Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:46 am

Alexa walked back from Hogwarts after meeting her good Friend Demetri Jasper Prince. She decided to get some lunch and eat in the Hogsmead Gardens. She spotted some one that she actully mett a couple of days back. She went over to the women.

"We meet again!" Alexa said with a chuckle.

The Lunch Break (OPEN) Casey1-2-1
    The Lunch Break (OPEN) Russia12

Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:25 am

Amelia looked up as she heard a voice addressing her, she looked up and saw the woman she had met in the pet store the day she had got her familiar William. Amelia looked up at her and smiled

" Oh fancy seeing you" she said with a surprized tone in her voice
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:21 pm

"Don't worry, I'm not stalking you. I have just come from Hogwarrs visiting a very goo friend who's the Healer there. So how's everything at the Ministry, You being Heard Auror it must be interesting." Alexa said with another chuckle.

"Actully My very close friend has become Deputy Minister for the Ministry of magic in France." Alexa said with a smile.

Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Amelia let out a laugh as Alexa jokingly said she wasn't stalking her " Oh well thats certainly good news to hear then isn't" Amelia remarked, Alexa asked how was life in the Ministry, Amelia shook her head and gave a chuckle

" It's been absoulutely crazy, you know that explosion which happened in Hogsmeade a few days ago with the acidic potion, urrgh me and my team have been working tirelessly trying to find who's responsible" Amelia said, Alexa then informed her that one of her close friends had become the Deputy Minister for the French Ministry

" Ah well he'll certainly have his work cut out for him, but im sure he's got what it takes" Amelia said
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:30 pm

"He has everything to offer, he has one hell of a mind. I was actully thinking of sending a application form off for the head Auror posistion for Russia. But I don't know. I have all the qualifcations and experience but I think I would miss being a Professor." Alexa said as she sat down.

Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Amelia was surprized to hear Alexa was thinking of being the Russian Head Auror, she said that she had experience and qualifications for it

" Oh so you have worked as an Auror once before?" Amelia asked, Amelia then smiled thinking of her days as an Auror, it was so much less office work back then, much more hands on just the way she liked it

Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:00 pm

"You could say that I was technicly. I went through the training when I was learning to have masters in certain subjects. I am a qualified Auror who is currently not on call because I wanted to teach. I still go on missions and such when The Russian Ministry want me." Alexa said with a smile.

Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:18 am

Amelia nodded at Alexa's answer quite impressed that she was an unoffical Auror " Ah I see, well its probably best you stay teaching after all the young witches and wizards are tomorrows Aurors" Amelia said

Amelia then took another bite out of her sandwich and looked back up at Alexa "Say how would you like to talk to my team of Aurors about dealing with advanced dark wizards and witches, there not quite experienced enough with more advanced dark magic. And im always so busy with investigations and writing reports" Amelia asked
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:50 pm

Alexa looked suprised and gave a smirk.

"I think that would be a fantastic idea. When I was becoming a auror I had to train in certain dark studies and have a master in theroy and dark arts praticle. I didn't like it, but I needed to know about certain curses and such. I would love to work with your team Amelia." Alexa said with a smile.

"I suppose you have heard of the 'Mafia' Then?" Alexa asked with a serious face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:52 pm