Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Bored out of my mind (Collin & Kassidy)

Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Bored out of my mind (Collin & Kassidy) Empty Bored out of my mind (Collin & Kassidy)

Post by Collin Raven Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:03 pm

Collin had ditched his brother many blocks when Casey had stop to do god know what, he could never keep up with the boy. Collin was doing some last minute shopping for the new school year, and he was about done. He wanted to check out this book shop he had heard about. Not many people knew this one little secret about him, he love to read and was always on the look out for books.

This is why he preferred to shop in areas where not many people knew him, or at least his brother. Finding the shop he was looking for he went in to have a look around. Looking at the shelf in front of him was one of the books he had been looking for. Picking it off the shelf he turned around and ran into someone.

"I would say excuse me, but I believe you are the one in my way."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Bored out of my mind (Collin & Kassidy) Empty Re: Bored out of my mind (Collin & Kassidy)

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Kassidy was working on her school shopping. She was knew was new to Paris. But she knew that she was going to do her best to get used to it. Kassidy was going to be attending Beauxbatons. She used to attend Durmstrang. But her parents thought transferring her would be good. That she might actually make friends. The move was supposed to make her happy. But all she did was worry about Tessa. She wondered if she was doing ok. Kassidy knew that she had a lot of people to help her around.

She had gone to the bookstore. For some reason it always made her happy. Maybe that was her problem was her parents thought that she wasn’t' happy. Kassidy would have rather gone to a muggle bookstore. But since she was shopping for school, this was much closer. Kassidy then noticed someone was coming up behind her. She knew that she wasn't in his way.

“ I am not in your way” She then looked at this boy, Kassidy wasn't sure that she liked him.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Bored out of my mind (Collin & Kassidy) Empty Re: Bored out of my mind (Collin & Kassidy)

Post by Collin Raven Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:39 pm

Collin looked this girl up and down and found her quite intriguing she seemed to be a girl who knew what she wanted and didn't let anyone stand in her way.

"Actually I was here and you walked right into me. So if you would excuse me." Collin push the girl off to the side and proceeded over to another bookshelf.

Collin hand wondered what type of girl this was, he always did like a little fight in his girls. He kept glancing at this girl over the book shelf to see if she would turn and walk away or if she would follow him.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:51 pm

Kassidy was shoved into another bookshelf. This was something that she wasn't going to stand for. She could tell that she was going to have to go to school with him. And he was going to have to learn that she wasn’t a person who could be pushed around.

She then walked around till she saw him again. Her face said that she was angry. “ I will not let anybody push me around like you did.” That is why she pushed him into another set of bookshelves. She wanted to let him know that she wasn't going to put up with this.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Collin was very interested when this girl did follow him around to where he was and got right up in his face and then not only jump on him for pushing her but she also pushed him back. This was diffidently turning out to be in his favor.

After picking himself up off the bookshelf he looked at this girl again and smirked.

"Collin is the name, and who might you be?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Kassidy could tell that he was enjoying this. She did her best not to start a fight. Her temper was always getting the best of her. And she knew that she had to control it. But people always made it hard on her. She really didn’t' want to start anything, with school coming so soon.

She hated that he was smirking at her. Kass had just shoved him, he should be mad and do something about it.

“ Kassidy, friends which I don't have a lot call me Kass.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Collin continued to smirk at her

"Kassidy with out friends, I really feel for your loss." Collin didn't care if she didn't have friends that was her own issues

"So what school do you go to?" Wonders if he would see her again, she looks like one of those girls he would have no problem string along..Collin continued to smirk at the idea.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Kassidy hated it when he would stand there and just smirk. It was getting on her nerves.

" I can tell you could care less if I had any friend. And there is one, her name is Tessa Grey. But she went to my old school."

She was going to have problems with Collin. " I go to Beauxbatons. I will be going in my fifth year." Kass was paying close attention to see if he would give any signs that he was playing her.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Collin laughed and clapped his hands at the idea. "Wow, so proud of you, you have one friend. That must be such an improvement in your life." Collin continued to smirk.

Smirking was the one thing that Collin always did, it was part of his charm.

When she said where she was going to go to school he had to place a cocky smile upon his face.

"How lovely for me, now instead of standing your presence for mere moments, I will have to spend the next 3 years enduring the pain." once again with his proud smirk upon his face.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:55 pm

Kassidy smirked. “ Yeah that is because that one friend is blind. I helped her do everything before I had to leave.” She could tell that she really hated this guy. And she had no idea why she hadn't already left. “ Yes my life if so dull.”

She had no idea why he was always smirking. Maybe to get on her nerves. And if that was the case, it was already working. Kass only wished he would stop it. She hated that when he had a cocky smile. Something was up and she didn’t' really like it.

Kass was shocked. This guy was going to be going to school with her. Maybe they wouldn't be in the same house. But she spent the last of her fourth year there. “ Hope that we aren't in the same house, and then I can get peace and quiet.:”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Collin continued to smirk at this girl he could tell it was annoying her and that was his speciality. "Well I shall continue to let you get on with your dull little life if you don't mind" Collin pushed her out of his way again and moved towards the front and then he stop.

Collin just had to have some more fun. Turning around he looked at Kassidy. " For your information we are in the same house, I am just really good at staying hidden."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Kass was getting annoyed with Collin, but she wasn't about to leave him. This was actually making her day better. Her parents were worried that she was being anti social. " That is fine, because I wouldn't have to put up with you." She was nervous when he stopped and turned around.

When he said they was in the same house. Her jaw dropped, this couldn't be happening. She was still taking everything in. " That can't be right because you don't know my house."
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Collin had to look at her twice when she commented about not having to look at him. "Well my dear Kass if you don't want to have to look at me then why do you keep following me." Once again Collin smirk as he went to move back towards her.

Smirking Collin leaned down towards her and whispered in her ear. "I think you like me, and can't keep your eyes off of me." Collin pulled away and laughed.

Then Collin went in again to her ear and whispered, "Vallee" then turned back towards the counter.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Kass hated it when Collin was right about something. She should have just looked the other way and left. " I am not you dear, you must have to confused with someone else. I am sure that you have other girls that needs your attention."

She then bite her tongue. Kass wasn't sure, but something about him was drawing her attention. " I think it is the other way around. I am giving you something like a game. Because I am sure that you are bored with you other girls."

She then mentally kicked herself. They was going to be in the same house, and most likely the same year. Kass then watched as he turned back to the counter.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Collin had to laugh at her comment "All girls think they need my attention, I am not the ones chasing them, they seem to be following me." Collin smirked as he looked at her.

"Life is a game and you just have to play the right cards, but as for me I could careless if your here or not. The world would continue to spin without you in it."

Collin finally made it up to the counter to pay for his books he kept glancing back at her just to watch her facial expressions, she was trying to wrap her mind around them being in the same house and Collin already knew the same year.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:26 pm

This guy was full of himself. And this only made Kass want to laugh, and it would be good to show that she wasn't interested. “ Well this girl doesn't need your attention.” She was still laughing. “ If I wanted to you would be chasing after me.”

“ Life is a game, you just need to know when to play the right cards.” She was grinning. “ Oh my world does revolve around me. Now for the other, I don't think so.”

She then noticed that he was buy some books, Kass though that he might like to read. Kass knew that this was going to be a long three years. Since they was both in the same year and the same house. Life was going to be interesting.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Collin looked back at Kass while the lady was ringing up his purchases and laughed a little. "For some girl who doesn't want my attention she sure is following me a lot."

Hearing the total Collin pulled the money out of his pocket and paid for the purchases then turn back around to Kass.

"Well a little conceded aren't you, you make it sound like you want to be the center of attention."

Collin walked towards the door staring back at Kassidy, then opens the door holding it open. "I am going for some tea you coming?"

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Kass started to smirk. “ What can I say I watch too much muggle tv. And I like to follow people. Learn about them and make a profile of their behaviors.” She knew that she watched a lot of it. But she tried to learn from it as well.

She watched as he paid for his book, Kass could tell that he like to read. Which wasn’t' a bad thing, she loved to read a lot. It was helping her gain knowledge.

“ I am not conceded, But I do love attention.” She then started to grin because he knew that he wouldn't pass her up. This was going to be a challenge for the both of them.

She then ran a little bit till she was out the door. “ Not a big tea drinker, but I think I will go with you. Who knows might enjoy myself this afternoon.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:22 am

Collin looked at Kass a little funny when she was talking about muggle TV. Collin has seen TV's from his traveling around town, but they were not something that was in his house. Nothing muggle would ever dream of coming through their doors.

"So are you telling me you are a mu..ggleborn?" Collin almost screwed up and called her a mudblood, thats what he has been taught. Great he thought now he is never going to get rid of her is she was.

Collin had to laugh when she did comment about liking attention. "See I told you I knew you would love attention." Collin smirked at her

Collin took off out the door and then noticed that she was running up behind him. "What kind of French girl are you if you don't drink tea?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:51 am

Kassidy then started to laugh. She knew that he had no idea about anything from the muggle world. So this was something that she knew, and he didn't. And she wouldn't let him forget about it. She was glad that her parents thought it was wise for her to know about muggles.

“ Think about calling me a mudblood again, and I will slap you. I am actually a pureblood. My parents think that it is best that I have a knowledge of things from the muggle world. That way I can blend in and nobody would think that I am a witch.”

She was smiling. “ Everybody loves attention.”

Kassidy then blinked. “ A girl who was born in London, moved to Germany to attend Durmstrang and then move to Paris to go to Beauxbatons.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:45 am

Collin stopped where he was walking and towered over her. He loved being tall. "Wow you seem awful sure of yourself there little one." Collin smirked. "You think you could slap me and get away with it? You might want to rethink that idea."

Collin gave Kass a smile. "Well maybe my brother would love to give you the attention you seem to require." Collin smirked and then turned around and headed to the little tea shop.

Collin was a little in shock when he found out she had been all over. "I see a you have been around the world then, little mis pureblood. You must think of yourself as special?"

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:04 am

Kass always hated how people would pick on her because of her height. Yeah she was short, not everybody had to point it out. “ I thought guys love short girls, it has something to do with kissing.” She then smirked when he talked about the slapping. “ Oh if I can't slap, I go for the next best thing. And you wouldn't be standing very long.”

She was grinning. “ Trying to get rid of me so fast? Something about me that you don't like.” Kass loved attention, no matter who I was from. “ I may have to meet your brother soon. That is if you can't keep my interest.”

“ I haven't been around the whole world, but I would like to travel. And yes I am special.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:05 am

Collin smiled at Kass "Size has nothing to do with how I kiss." Collin stated. "Kissing is just something a guy does to make them feel special."

Making it to the tea shop he opened the door and allowed her to walk in first, he may be a jerk he still had some manners. "Actually I haven't decided completely what about you that I don't like. I just thought my brother would be more your speed. He is nicer than I am." Collin smiled, his brother was a lot of things different than him.

Collin laughed as the made their way to the counter to order their drinks. "What about me wouldn't anyone find interesting?"

Standing in the line for the drinks he heard her mention that she was special, " Special, what kind of special. One I need to call the aurors for?" Collin whispered down to her.

Making their way to the counter Collin ordered a large white chocolate mocha coffee. "What would you like my dear Kassidy?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:07 pm

Kass was grinning as she looked at Collin. “ Oh so that is what a kiss is for. I always thought it was because a guy loves it. Has nothing to do with feeling special.”

She then walked into the tea shop. At least he was being polite, and opened the door for her. “ You haven't decide what you don't like about me? I heard it only takes ten seconds to tell if they make a good impression.” Kass was smiling. “ What can I say, I love challenge. And you are a challenge” She then giggled a little bit. “ I am glad that I don't have any brother or sisters.”

“ Not sure, you are a hard one to read. I know you been flirting with me in the bookstore. I know you love it when I shoved you back into the bookshelves and followed you.”

How she wanted to smack him on the back of the head. But she wasn’t' going to do that just yet. “ Just remember I won't be forgetting about that like 'special' joke.”

She then grinned. “ I would like a flavored hot milk. French Vanilla.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:53 am

Collin smirked "It has nothing to do with feeling special, it is all about power. The power a man feels over a woman when he kisses her and that is what I enjoy."

Following her into the tea shop she asked him about her and it was true he not not come to any conclusions. "It takes me longer to decide whether or not I like you. I find your not as annoying anymore, well almost." Collin smirked. She was growing on him a little not that he was going to let on.

Collin laughed at her a little "I do not flirt with anyone my dear, I just feed into others comments." Collin had to smirk "Maybe I just like to have pets at my side.

Once they got their drinks he lead them over to a table and pulled out the chair for her to sit in. "So you like hot milk, I guess thats not much different in what I drink."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:59 pm