Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Bored out of my mind (Collin & Kassidy)

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Bored out of my mind (Collin & Kassidy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bored out of my mind (Collin & Kassidy)

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:03 am

Kass smiled. “ Oh so do you think you have any power over me? Oh wait you never kissed me yet.” She could tell that he loved power.

“ So it takes you longer, to decide what you like about me?” She could tell that he didnt' have anything on her. She was just like a puzzle, and it was going to stay like that. Kass wanted to keep him guessing. That way it would never be bored. But he was growing on her. And she didn't know how to explain it.

She then started to smirk. “ You are flirting with me right now.” She was still laughing. “ And I don't want to be another pet.”

Kass then sat down at the table. “ Hot milk is just like a cappuccino without the coffee.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Bored out of my mind (Collin & Kassidy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bored out of my mind (Collin & Kassidy)

Post by Collin Raven Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:40 am

Collin smirk he knew he loved power, especially over people "Power is how a person advances in this world of ours.. One person can never have too much power." It was very true, he may not believe everything his father taught him but power was very important.

Coolin just looked at her while she talked, there was really no reason that he should try this girl out for awhile, if anything he would keep denying his thoughts to see if she really wanted to be around him. If she didn't go away maybe she liked him for him.

"Maybe I do like to flirt though it is fun". Taking a sip of his drink. "What is it about you that keeps you coming back?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:41 am

Kass smirked. “ And I bet that you just love a lot of power. So do you think that you have any power over me yet? Or should I just move on.” Something told her that he loved to have control over a person. She knew that she watched too much muggle television. Kass was trying to do a profile on Collin. This is what she got for watching about serial killers.

There was something about him, that she liked. But she didn't know what it was, and it was bugging her. She knew that she would just walk away because he was a player. But for some reason she couldn't. Maybe if she stayed around longer, she would find what she liked about him.

“ I can tell that you like to flirt a lot, I am sure a girlfriend wouldn't like it.” She was grinning. “ I haven't decide what keeps me wanting to come back.”

Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Collin had to look her over a bit up and down. "Well currently the only power I have over you is that you seem to like to hand around me, so I guess that is cool." Collin smiled while he took a sip of his drink, it was still very hot.

Collin was still trying to decide whether or not he liked this girl. He was a hard decision on his part, there were many things that he liked about this girl, and somethings he didn't. But was the didn't part big enough to throw the whole package away. This would be something he would be things on for awhile.

"The one thing that I have always known is that flirting is good in a relationship. When a man stops flirting that means that something has kept his attention elsewhere."

Collin smirked a little as he leaned over the table to whisper something to Kass. "Well seeing is I don't have a girlfriend, how am I suppose to find one without a little flirting?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:35 pm

Kass then started to smirk. She could tell that he was checking her out. And it wasn't like she didn’t' mind. It meant that he had an interested in her. This was a game to him, so she decided that she was going to play it. “ So can I say that I have you wrapped around my finger. Because so far you haven't told me to leave.”

She smiled as she watched him. He was trying to decided what he didn’t' and what he liked about her. Kass really wasn't that complicated. She was also thinking what she liked and didn’t' like about him. But was it enough to give him his walking papers. And it wasn’t' like they was dating. And she hadn't got attached to him.

Kass smiled. “ True, but if you are flirting with that one girl and not everybody else.” She never wanted to think that the guy that she dated to have wondering eyes. That would tell her that she really wasn't good enough for him.

“ Ah no girlfriend yet, and I would have thought that you would be one to have already had on. And if you did, you wouldn't be talking to me right now. And you wouldn’t' be flirting with me or is this hard to get?”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Collin had to laugh at her comment. "No woman ever has me wrapped around her fingers, I was just raised properly if you haven't notice. If you want to leave I am sure not going to stop you." Collin did sound a little rude with that comment.

Collin took a minute to look around the room and then back at Kass. "Currently the only girl I am speaking to is you, so how can I flirt with other girls?"

Collin flirted because he had just not found the right girl for him yet. The only way to find the right girl was to flirt with them all. At least that was the way he thought about things. Maybe girls didn't like that he was that way, but when he had a diffident girlfriend maybe his ideas would change.

"Well I suppose when I find that girl that can put up with the way that I am, maybe I would not flirt with other girls, the only way a guy finds out if a girl is interested is by flirting."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Kass then started to smirk. “ No women yet has you wrapped around there fingers. And you will find that one soon.” She was grinning. “ Aww why would I want to leave you know. You actually been making a boring day interesting.” He could tell that he was trying to be rude. But she didn’t' want to leave just yet.

“ Yes you are only talking to me right now. But we do go back to school and most of the students are female.” For that she wanted to smack him on the head. “ I know that your aren't that stupid.”

She smiled. “ You flirting, hoping that you find that right girl one day. And that she would flirt back and everything be perfect.” It was something that she read out of a romance book. Which she hated to read, because that only reminded her that she was lonely in her world. Maybe that was why she didn’t' read them a lot.

“ True you have to flirt to see if you like the girl. And then you have to wonder if she has any feelings for you. She may see you flirting with another girl and your not even dating. And that is jealous girl.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Collin had to laugh at her a little. "You sound awfully sure that I am going to find someone. Are you trying to volunteer your service?" Collin laughed "I am not worried about all those girls, I choose the one I want, and so far I haven't decided."

Collin smiled at her again talking about girls flirting with him. "Well you seem to be doing a good job flirting with me, I still have not seen you try to leave so there must be something about me that intrigues you." It would take a lot more than just flirting to get him to be interested completely, but he always like a new toy to play with.

"Well hopefully when I find the perfect girl I will have no need to look elsewhere, but then a jealous girlfriend can make for interesting conversations and fights." Collin leaned forward again "Its always fun to fight with a girl, arguments are the best." Collin smiled and he took another drink of his Mocha.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Tessa then started to laugh. “You make it sound like it would be a bad thing.” She was smiling. “So have you chosen the one that you wanted?” She was still laughing. “I would feel bad for those entire broken hearts girl. That would be sad, they might even want revenge.”

She was grinning. “I take that as a compliment saying that I am a good flirt. I know how to dish it right back out. I don’t know why I can’t leave. There is something about you that I really like. But I don’t know what it is, since we are in the same house. We might find out later.

“Hopefully you can find this perfect girl. I heard they aren’t real, only in fairy tales.” She smirked a little bit. “Do you really want to see what a jealous girl can do? I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Collin had to smile at her when she asked if he had found anyone yet. "Not yet, but I am still taking applications. Would you like one?" Collin laughed

Collin wondered if somewhere out there is a perfect girl he just didn't know.

"I am pretty sure if you thought about it there are many things about me that you like, you are just not sure you want to like them yet." Collin smiled taking another sip of his drink.

"Well I am pretty sure I can handle a jealous girl." Collin smirked
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Kass laughed as she rolled her eyes. “ Oh please give me an application. I don't know what I would do without it.” She then started to laugh a little bit.

She then started think if a perfect guy even existed. Kass knew that he had to be out there somewhere. She just haven't found him yet.

“ I am sure that there are many things that I love about about you.” She then took a drink of her flavor milk. “ There has to be something that you like about me?”

Kass then started to laugh. “ Oh I don't think you could.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:54 pm

Collin looked over at Kassidy and smiled "All that is required is a name and number" He smirked. "And maybe you favorite flowers and what you can do for me"

Collin was thinking about all the good things there were about him that she could love and a few things about her he could like.

"Well as soon as you start telling me your list I will be glad to share my list." There were quite a few things about her he was starting to like and he was wondering what she liked about him. But seriously what was there not to like.

Collin laugh and said "I can handle any woman."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Kass then started to smirk. “ You already know my name, and you can just owl me.” She then started to think, Kass had no idea what her favorite flower was. “ I like irises.” She then started to laugh. “ What do you mean what I can do for you?”

She then started to really think what she loved about it. Kass knew that this was going to take a while.

“ Well I love how you act like a gentleman. Opening the door and always letting me go first. And I love how you are talking to me, even though I know you are just flirting. It feels like you actually care about me.” Kass knew there had to be more, there was nothing that she didn’t' like about him.

She then started to laugh. “ Oh I can't wait to see this one.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:02 am

"I am surprised you said irises, most girls would have picked roses." That right there was one thing that hooked Collin to this girl. She was not a girl out for money, and that is what he wanted a simple girl.

Collin looked at his watch it was really time for him to be heading on his way but he wanted to lead the girl on a little more.

Leaning forward on the table he took Kassidy's hands in his. "I find your eyes very beautiful, that a person could get lost inside of them, I love the way you hair falls down around your face." Collin smiled and leaned further into Kassidy.

"I also love the smile on your lips that curves a little to the right when you smile." Collin had one more idea in his head before he was going to leave.

Collin stood up and pulled Kassidy to her feet and whispered in her ear, "Everything else will just have to wait."

When Collin was done he had to seal the deal and leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips. He then said "see you on the carriage" and then turned and walked away.

Collin knew he was leading her on a little but it was fun and he was enjoying himself a little too much. He knew she would seek him out on the carriage but that was ok, he wasn't hers yet and didn't know if he ever would, but he liked her and would pretend for awhile that he didn't and that she annoyed him.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Kass smiled a little bit. “ I do love roses, they are beautiful to look at.” She was still smiling. “ Irises was my grandfather favorite flower. He introduce them to me when I was a little girl. And I love them.” Not very many people knew that story and here she just told a guy that she really didn’t' know all that well.

She then noticed that Collin had grabbed her hands. He was starting to tell her all of the stuff that he loved about her. Kass loved to hear that about her, but was she going to let her heart get hurt again. But she found herself getting lost in all of the words that he was saying. Maybe this guy wouldn't hurt her. And everything that he was saying, he meant every word. She hated it that he was going to make her wait for the rest.

Kass then started to blush a little bit when he had kissed her. She was a little bit fluster. “ Yeah see you on the carriage.” Kass had then watched him walk away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:52 pm