Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

breaking news

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

breaking news Empty breaking news

Post by danie Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:42 am

Anya walked down the Maze Gardens alone. She had previously sent an owl to Yefrem, wanting her to meet him here. She was anxious about his arrival. That and she was also anticipating her parents to appear out of nowhere. After all, she had sneaked out.

It's not like they care anyways, she thought to herself as she mentally sighed.

She sat near a small garden of daisies and waited for him to arrive.

She had been accepted to be a transfer student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Of course, she had signed up for it, she didn't know him; however, now was a different story. She wanted to go, yes. But she didn't want to leave him. He was different from what she had ever met and now it seemed like it was the worst time for her to leave.

She was going to break the news to him once he got there. She didn't know how she would approach it but she knew she had to get it done with.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

breaking news Empty Re: breaking news

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Yefrem was curious about the owl he'd recieved earlier. He was walking very fast compared to other times, where he liked being purposefully late. He spotted Anya easily, wondering what was so urgent.

Yefrem sat down next to her. "Hi," he said gently.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:22 pm

"Hey," she smiled bashfully at him. "How has your summer holidays been?"

It was small talk, something she told herself she wouldn't do but it was happening. She mentally sighed.

"I have to tell you something," she told him. "Well two things. Both can be either bad or good, I guess it's up for you to decide."

Anya's lips tweaked to the side.

She built up the courage what she was going to say next and it had taken her some time to do it.

"I think, well no, I know that I have this small, or maybe huge, thing for you and I would totally understand if you didn't like me back in that way and what not," she rambled. She wanted to slap herself. She told herself that she shouldn't be nervous for saying it- but she was.

She waited for his reaction, unsure what if it would be positive or negative.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:50 pm

Yefrem raised his eyebrows at the small talk. "Pretty good, actually. What about you?"

"Good or bad?" he said, not having any idea what she meant by it.

He tilted his head, waiting.

"Oh," Yefrem said dumbly. "I-I what?" He wasn't sure about how to react, and looked to see if she was joking.

Clearly, she wasn't.

"All right," he said, trying not to say anything too bad. "I think that's a good thing. For me at least. You've kind of been the only thing I've thought about lately. Screw trees, I haven't been able to climb because I've been too confused. I didn't know what to do."

He mentally facepalmed. That sounded stupid.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:30 pm

"I-I've been thinking a lot," she said thoughtfully.

Anya couldn't help but blush a scarlet red at his reaction and ever redder when he agreed with her. Or at least he did just say he liked her back, right?

"I've been ranked above trees? I feel special," she told him, actually feeling kind of flattered. After all she knew he really like to climb trees.

Either way, it was making things even more difficult for Anya. She frowned slightly.

"I applied to be a transfer student to go to Hogwarts at the beginning of the year," Anya said. "This was before I met you and, and I recently got chosen. I can't back out of it anymore, I'm sorry."

She would like to go to Hogwarts but she didn't want to leave Yefrem behind. She liked him and even though it was dangerous for her to see him because of the fear that her parents might do to him, she still saw him.

"I'm sorry," she whispered once more. She felt like crying, especially because she had gained the courage to say something and now, she was leaving. "I would stay in Durmstrang if I could."
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Yefrem nodded. "Thinking. Right."

He was an idiot. Stupid. He felt like hitting his head against something hard.

Yefrem couldn't help but laugh. "Sort of. You are special." He smiled, feeling a lot more confident than a few minuites ago.

When Anya told him about transferring, Yefrem felt a horrible sinking feeling for a moment. He then broke into a huge grin.

"That's brilliant," he smiled. "You should go. But remember to tell me all about it, OK?"

Yefrem sighed, and took both her hands. "It's fine, really. It'll be like an adventure. It's good for you. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Hogwarts. Wow."

He didn't really want Anya to go, but understood that she had to. He was happy for her.

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:21 pm

"I don't consider myself anything special," Anya truthfully admitted. "I feel like I'm just a normal girl. You on the other hand are something special. I mean you are way more adventurous than me and next to you I'm as boring as a normal tree stick!"

Yefrem's reaction to her news made her feel slightly better. Slightly. She was happy that he encouraged her to go and his reaction was a lot better than what she expected. She expected something else but then again, she also expected him to say he didn't like her back. Anya was now looking forward for the exchange season to end so she can come back and just spend time with Yefrem.

She felt herself blush when he took a hold of her hands, "I-i guess it is kind of like an adventure and I guess we should owl each other every other day." She wanted to hex herself for sounding so stupid. She needed to stop saying 'i-guess' to most things. She just wanted to crawl in a small ball for sounding so insecure when she talked.

"I'm kind of scared, really," she said. "I really haven't seen any of my friends or owl'd them over the summer. It was kind of hard to get you the letter you received." She frowned, "My parents got a new house elf. That little snot nose thing has to go. He tells on me all the time. I'm surprised I managed to sneak out today."

Anya was totally for the equality of creatures, muggles and wizards but when either of those things make her angry, she wished for them go away to the pits of hell. That blasted elf made her angrier more than anything else in the world which was odd because she was such a passive person. It was ruining her mood even thinking about that.

"I wish you would have applied," Anya then said. "Hogwarts sounds like an amazing place, really. Way different from the dark aura Durmstrang has but who knows, maybe Hogwarts isn't what everyone makes it up to be."

Anya bit her lip lightly, entwining their fingers together, "So I remember you mentioning the idea of traveling. Done any of that so far this summer?"
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:23 pm

"Something special? Me?" Yefrem half laughed. "I don't think so. You're so much more special than me. You're so normal that it's refreshing from everyone else I've ever met. You underestimate yourself whilst a lot of people are opposite to you. I should be the one that's a tree stick."

"We should," he agreed. He gave Anya's hands a squeeze, but couldn't help looking forward to when she'd come back. It seemed like so long untli.

"Why are you scared?" Yefrem asked her. "Well, we don't have house elves, so I don't know. Let's just hope it didn't follow you here."

"I hadn't thought about it," he sighed. "I wish I had now."

He smiled, thinking back. Summer had been better than he'd expected. A load betted.

"Went to the beach someplace for five days," Yefrem told her. "It was quite fun. I had to be babysat by my sister. We did all kinds of beachy things, swimming, I got buried in the sand."

He snorted. "But when we had to leave the beach in the evenings, Valentina got bored so I had my hair done lots of times. She also put mum's lipstick on my face. I looked like a clown with pink bobbles in my hair. I didn't really climb much, so my sister wanted to show me how. She's very good."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:30 am

"Normal is not special," Anya rolled her eyes. "Normal is boring. See, you're more out going and I'm sure you find it easy to talk to people. I don't. I'm very... iffy when it comes to new people. I'm not sure how I came to let my walls drop slightly when you're around but I just do."

"Well, I promise to owl you there as soon as I get there and find the owlry," she grinned excitedly. "And I'll tell you if people are nice or not and if they school is as cool as everyone says!"

"I'm scared cause I'm not sure if I'm the only one going," Anya frowned. "Like I said, I haven't talk to any of my friends."

Anya smirked, "I doubt that wretched thing did. He went to work in the kitchens when I left." She then shrugged, "Besides, I would've left if he found me or not." What's another curse or hex going to do? she thought afterwards.

"You went to a beach?" Anya grinned. "I've never been to those! I've read about the in books and everything but never been to one personally. I bet it was fun having your sister with you though and being buried! I would have totally drawn on the sand to make you into a merman!"

She kind of felt ridiculous cause she'd never been in a beach. She blushed slightly, realizing what she had said was too late. She mentally face palmed himself.

Anya giggled at the idea of seeing Yefrem with lipstick and being dressed up by his younger sister. "I bet you look purty," she joked good naturedly. "I would hope Valentina took pictures so I can see them one day!"

"It seems like your sister looks up to you," she smiled. "And from what you said about how good she is at climbing, I believe she's about to turn into you with that."

She found his story adorable and grinned. She hoped that one day she would go to the beach.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Yefrem shook his head. "I meant that lots of people think they're someting special. You don't. Therefore, that makes you special. I can talk, but it always depends on what it's about. Well, I'm glad you did, anyway."

"Good," he agreed. "You'd better do that."

"I'm sure someone will go," he said. "Maybe not those you wanted, but someone at least."

"I get the impression you don't like the new house elf very much," Yefrem said jokingly.

"You've never been to the beach?" he said, slightly shocked. "You have to go sometime! And why make me a merman? I got buried in a big sandcastle with my head sticking out."

He laughed. "I did! She took pictures all right. It didn't really look very good."

"Are you kidding?" Yefrem said unseriously. "She idolizes me! I hope she doesn't fall too much, though. How's it with your sister?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:34 am

"Well you don't think you're special either so that makes you special too," she grinned. "And I'm glad I did too."

It was odd for Anya to tell someone her true feelings but she was glad that she had finally found someone that she could tell anything to and not feel judged for it.

"You better write back too though," she joked as she stuck her tongue out playfully. "I want to hear how boring Durmstrang and the Hrabrost common room is without me there!"

"Who knows," Anya shrugged. "I know that my best friend Lena, signed up along with Lora and Kait but I'm not sure if Kayla's going. Uhm, I'm sure one of them is bound to go cause I know Le's way more qualified than I am." She laughed.

"Oh no," Anya laughed and then added sarcastically. "I love that house elf so much. He's my favorite of them all!"

"Nope, never!" She grinned, "Well because beaches are always thought of with oceans and oceans have mystical creatures such as merpeople and I'm pretty sure if I made you into a centaur, you wouldn't like it very much. Besides, it'd be weird to have a horse in a beach, wouldn't it?"

"Sandcastle with a human head?" She laughed at the thought and then added flirtatiously, "That must have been a pretty handsome castle."

She couldn't believe she had said that and a blush rose to her cheeks.

"I have to see these pictures!" Anya exclaimed with laughter, "It's not everyday you wear make up that your sister put on for you! Come on! If you don't, I'll think you're lying." She joked.

She hadn't laughed all summer so it was a great feeling to be able to laugh without having someone shut up her up immediately and having someone to make her laugh.

"My sister," she said quietly as she thought for a moment. "I've been forbidden any type of contact with her." Anya despised the idea because that meant her sister could easily turn into one like her parents and she wasn't too fond of the idea. Being restricted meant that she wasn't able to show her the real trouble her parents caused.

"She did come talk to me the o-other day though," the frown on her face became deeper and the tears were threatening to fall from her eyes at the thought. "S-she said I was a di-disgrace to the family and the n-name. For Merlin's sake she's only ten! She shouldn't be saying that." She squeezed Yefrem's had tightly as she tried her best to keep her tears to herself. Anya then realized that she might have been holding on too tight so she released it, gave him an empty smile and said "sorry."
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:47 pm

Yefrem laughed. "You caught on!"

"I will," he joked. "It's going to be sooooo boring when you're gone. I don't know if I'll survive in that place."

"I hope for your sake they got in," he sighed. "You're doing it again, by the way."

"Oh yes," Yefrem snorted. "Let's teach him how to climb." He laughed before leaning in to Anya and whispering. "And hope he'll brake his neck when he falls."

"You will go someday," he told her. "I'll make sure of it. And in that case I'd sooner be a merman. Horses don't belong on the beach. Not ever"

Yefrem burst out laughing at the next thing she said.

"Sorry," he laughed. "I just didn't expect that coming from you. But yes, I suppose it was."

"Don't ask me," he said, raising his hands. "Valentina's hidden them from me! And I wouldn't lie to you, anyway!"

"Ah," Yefrem said. "That's not the idea."

He knew Anya's relationship with her parents wasn't good. "That's not all right," he said gently. "You're right, she shouldn't be saying that. She shouldn't be saying that, even if she was much older than ten."

"Listen to me now, you are not a disgrace to anything!" he said firmly. "You are the most wonderful person I've ever met. You don't deserve to be treated like that at all! You seem like the nicest person in your family. Do you understand?" Yefrem thought for a moment, before saying. "It's okay."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:49 am

"Of course it's going to be excruciatingly boring!" Anya laughed and said dramatically. "There's no point of Durmstrang without me, now is it?"

"I'm sorry, I-i didn't meant to," she frowned. "It just happens."

"Yes, let's teach it to climb the highest tree out there!" She laughed, blushing lightly at how close in proximity they were.

"Are you implying you're taking me to a beach some day, young sire?" Anya grinned. "Someone's excited about being a merman. I'm sure you've never thought about it!"

"Don't laugh at me!" She laughed as she stuck on her tongue out playfully. "It's not funny!"

"Hm," Anya mused. "I must meet your sister to see these pictures." She joked, "I'm sure you would frame those pictures and put them in your room to see yourself all purty, huh?"

She listened to his response which she smiled for. She was sure lucky to have him, especially times where so-called home was being rougher than usual. Anya heard him ramble slightly about how she wasn't a disgrace. She couldn't help but blush slightly. Feeling some kind of instincts kick in, she grabbed his face and pressed her lips against his. Her face immediately turning red as she realized what she did.

"I-I'm sorry," she apologized as she scooted away from him. "Tha-that's just the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me. Oh gosh, I've gone and screwed it all up now, haven't I?"

ooc: haha! sorry, totally wanted her hrabrost side to kick in! :p
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:38 pm

"Yeah, it will be," Yefrem smiled, and dramatically confirmed. "There is no point of Durmstrang without you."

He frowned and tutted jokingly. "You need to stop being so mean to that poor little house elf," he whispered.

"Maybe I am," Yefrem laughed. "And no, I haven't really."

"Fine," he chuckled. "I'll stop. But it was funny, very." He couldn't stop laughing, though.

"Im sure you will, someday," he said. "I'd have a ceremonial burning of them, if I ever found those pictures."

When Anya kissed him, Yefrem didn't have a chance to react before she pulled away.

"Don't be," he said, feeling very insecure now. "You haven't screwed anything up at all."

He didn't know what to do at all, and just sat there awkwardly.

((ooc: it was fun.))
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:24 pm

"I am the life of Durmstrang after all," she dramatically added and laughed.

"I am always mean," Anya joked. "After all, I am the Queen of Evil. Didn't you get the memo? I would have thought to send it to you!"

"Well thank you for maybe taking me to the beach some day," she smiled and then added jokingly. "But I'm sure secretly way down, you're more excited about being turned into a merman."

"I'm a little odd," she pouted playfully as he kept laughing even though he said he would stop.

"What? Why ceremonial burning?" Anya laughed. "It'd be great to keep them as memories so when you grow up, you can look at them and laugh at yourself!"

She frowned, contemplating whether it was best for her to leave now. Even though he said she didn't ruin anything, she sure felt like she did. She felt like it was the wrong thing to do at the moment considering it was way too fast for her. It's probably because I'm leaving soon, she frowned and thought.

Anya saw him sit there, feeling the awkwardness between the two of them. She cleared her throat, wondering what she was going to say would be a bad decision.

"Do you want me to leave," she said quietly.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:37 pm

"That, you are," Yefrem agreed, laughing.

"Very mean," he smiled jokingly. "I don't think I got that memo."

"You're very welcome," he sighed. "If you say so, I suppose it's true."

"You are!" Yefrem laughed. He was almost choking by that time. "I-I'll stop n-now."

He sighed. "Because I don't want them pestering me for the rest of my life. And I wouldn't laugh at myself. Not ever."

He felt like a complete idiot for being so awkward. Why did he have to be like that? It was just very stupid, really.

"No," Yefrem said. "Don't leave yet."

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:58 pm

"Well then, let this be the memo of me being very, very mean," she grinned. "Because I am," she joked.

"Woah there!" Anya laughed as she patted Yefrem's back, "Don't want you choking there! I'll be the blame for your death!"

"What is there to do by the beach, anyways?" Anya asked curiously as she titled her head slightly. "The one place I've always wanted to go to was South Africa. I've never been there but for some apparent reason, the place just attracts me. That and I once read that they have penguins there but I'm not sure if it's true! Penguins are so cute though! They way the waddle, ah! I just want to hug one and just cuddle with it all day."

"Okay," she smiled and blushed slightly.

"I think I'm going to ask a really stupid question right now," Anya confessed, laughing lightly. "But do you know how to ride a bike? Cause if you do, could you teach me. I was never taught."
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:15 pm

"Got it," he said. "I'll be careful then."

"A-alright," Yefrem said, officially stopping. "I'm calm now."

"Lots!" he exclaimed. "Swimming, sandcastles, burying people, and something called surfing. South Africa? That sounds nice. I don't think they have penguins there, though. Penguins are nice."

"I can ride a bike," Yefrem smiled. "I may be a pureblood, but my family loves muggle stuff, so I can, yeah." He laughed. "Sure, I suppose that's doable."

He laughed to himself. In his world everyone should know how to ride a bike.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:13 am

"What is surfing?" Anya asked. "Stop me any minute you get tired of my dumb questions," she then said embarrassed. She really needed to pick another book where she could learn more about the muggle world. Maybe she could find one in England.

"Yeah!" She exclaimed, "I read it in a book somewhere that there are penguins in Africa! South African Penguins, I think they're called. I promise it's true!" She laughed.

"Great! Thank you!" Anya grinned happily as she hugged Yefrem. "I'm happy that I will learn how to ride a bike soon. What's that other thing called? Uhm the one where they have wheels on their shoes?" She thought for a moment, unsure what they were called, "Rolling skaters? I think..." She frowned as she made a face as she thought hard. Her eyebrows knitting together as she bit her lip trying to remember.

She was jealous though. She wished that her family was like Yefrem's nice sounding one. Anya did wish that hopefully, her parents could see how neat muggle things could be.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:25 pm

"Um, it's some kind of sport where you stand on a board and ride on waves," Yefrem said. "Poor explanation, I know."

"South African penguins?" he mused. "Wow, penguins are everywhere. Really everywhere. I believe you."

"Rolling skaters?" he said. "I think it was rolling... Something or other. I don't know." Yefrem laughed at her expression.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Anya tried to picture the image that Yefrem had provided for her and although it was a little fuzzy considering she didn't know much, she nodded, sort of understanding what he was trying to say. "Do they have to balance in the middle of the ocean then?" She asked and then laughed, "It's okay. It's way better than what I would have given which is.... well nothing."

"Everywhere? I don't think they reside in China or England," she joked. "Or maybe they are! Maybe they're just disguised as miniature magpies! After all, they are black and white," she said, referencing the Montrose Magpies Quidditch Team in England slightly.

Anya pouted once more, "Are you laughing at me again and at my face this time?" She joked. "So mean to me," she muttered playfully.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:31 pm

"Um, I don't know," Yefrem said truthfully. "Didn't really follow." He shook his head.

"Disguised penguins?" he laughed. "Will there ever be an end to your clever comments?" He smiled at the reference.

Yefrem smiled. "If you're mean, I'm mean. That's how it works." He shook his head, laughing. "It's a very pretty thinking face, don't worry."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:36 am

Anya stuck her tongue out jokingly, "Well, my comments are very clever yes and I don't think they would ever stop so start getting used to them."

"Have you never thought about the penguins and magpies?" Anya asked curiously. She let out a chuckle, "Maybe spending time with my friend Lena Vorstenbach during school has been affecting my ways of thinking."

"I suppose that works," Anya said, pretending to think for a moment. "It would only be fair for you to be mean if I am too."

She grabbed his hand once again subconsciously as she scooted closer to him and smiled. "You know, I'll probably be back for the holidays," Anya said with a smile. "And I'm not planning on staying with my parents. If Lora goes to Hogwarts and if she doesn't I'll just owl her and I'm sure I can spend winter holidays with her family and then we could just spend time together."

She felt very shy saying that but she felt like she had to. She didn't want to bring the subject of Hogwarts up but she would have to leave eventually because the day would sadly have to end and she would have to sneak back into the Telsa manor.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:12 pm

"Darn," Yefrem joked lightly, laughing.

"Not really," he said thoughtfully, before dramatically adding. "Oh no! Then you should stay away from her! Not that you will though. You hang around her far too much."

He smiled at her. "That's good," His smiled widened. "Fantastic! I'll be here, waiting for you. Until you come back."

Yefrem looked at their hands for a while, before leaning in and kissing her gently on the cheek. He pulled back, smirking.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:08 pm

"Oh yes!" She added on dramatically. "I should stay way from her, I wouldn't want to be infected too much or at all! What should I so Yefrem? How would I ever keep her away from me?" She laughed at how ridiculous they were acting and grinned.

"My friend Lena is a great person though and a great friend" Anya smiled. "She is my best friend and a lot more wilder than me."

She laughed at some of the memories she had of her, "She had a party in the Room of Requirement and when she's a little intoxicated, her dancing is one of the funniest things you will ever see."

"Awesome!" She smiled, blushing as her cheek turned into dark red shade. She felt really stupid for blushing so much though but decided to not voice her thoughts.

Even if she had kissed him earlier, the simple gesture made her smile. Her free hand found her way cheek when her kissed her and her red blush was back.

"Why do you keep making me turn red?" She joked lightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:06 am