Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

breaking news

Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

breaking news - Page 2 Empty Re: breaking news

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:24 pm

"I don't know," Yefrem cried dramatically. "I don't think she'll leave you alone ever! Oh no! This is not good." He laughed.

"I bet it's easy to be wilder than you," he smirked.

He smiled. "Really? Wow. She must really be crazy."

Yefrem shook his head. "I'm just that awesome." He tilted his head. "I don't know if I could stop even if I wanted to."

He laughed mockingly. "I've never met anyone who accuses me of making them red."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:23 pm

"Oh dear, we must do something to make sure she does not come around me!" She recited and laughed.

"I can be wild," she crossed her arms and looked away. "I just decide to do other things...."

"She's a good crazy though!" She automatically said, then asked innocently, "Have you ever met her?"

"Well you can try to stop," she laughed, making her voice turn slightly whinny. "And you know what I mean when I say you make me turn red."
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:21 am

"Absolutely," Yefrem agreed jokingly. "I don't know how, though."

"Psh," he smiled. "I don't think I believe you. I'll need proof." He shook his head.

He looked around. "Maybe."

He laughed. "I don't think I can do that! And no, I have absolutely no clue what you mean by that!"

Being his usual clueless self, Yefrem actually didn't really know what she was talking about.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:27 pm

"Hmm, maybe your smart brain can come up with something," she joked.

"W-w-well," Anya stuttered but her voice was getting smaller and smaller until it was nothing more than just a whisper, "I-I did, ki-kiss you..." and this point her voice raised, "I also do other stuff that are too wild to tell you!" She laughed shyly.

"Maybe?" Anya looked at him with a curious eyebrow. "What's with the maybe?"

Anya opened her mouth, closing it, opened it once more before her lips pressed against each other into a think line. Her face was still beat red as she looked down at their holding hands. She looked up at him with a smile, "You just, you make me turn red as in blushing and I don't know. I like the feeling in the stomach I get, kind of like butterflies but at the same time, I feel dumb cause I always roll my eyes at other girls who do that and now I'm just going to shut up because I'm ranting." She laughed lightly.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Yefrem laughed. "I thougt you were the one with a smart brain."

"And that's very wild?" he shook his head. "You, my friend, need a serious lecture on what true wildness is. Too wild to tell me, huh? I'm listening."

"Um." He didn't know what to do. Yefrem scratched the back of his neck. "I did meet her once." He hadn't known what to say. Lie? He didn't know if it would work.

"O-okay," Yefrem muttered. "I- um." He groaned in exhasparation. "I cannot believe I can never know what to say! It's stupid." He thought for a moment. "I like it when you rant."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:57 am

"Well you can't expect me to to plan something to stay away from someone who says she's my best friend, now can you?" She laughed, "I need a dashing brave prince to save me!" She laughed jokingly.

"Well," she scoffed, pretending to be hurt. "I'm a restricted kid, remember? Besides, I can't tell you how wild I am because the list goes on and on and I so don't want to bore you with how wild I am! I don't need a lecture of something I so invited!" She stuck her tongue out playfully.

"That's cool," Anya smiled, she shrugged. "I was hoping you could meet her before I left but I guess you already did that. What did you guys talk about? She didn't say anything embarrassing about me, right? Please don't tell me she told you about the time I tripped down the stairs because I thought I saw a rodent!"

"Oh Merlin," she thought to herself as she slapped herself in the forehead hard. She let out a small 'ouch' after that, laughing at herself. "I shouldn't have said that because if she didn't say that, I know told you."

"You're not stupid," Anya smiled. "I don't think I could like anyone stupid and I like you so... uhm, yeah." She rolled her eyes, "I'm weird when I'm rant. I always let weird things come out of my mouth when I rant."

She looked out on the horizon, frowning as the sun was coming down. She hadn't realized that she had been out that long and quickly stood up, almost afraid, "I- I think it's almost time for me to leave."
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:15 pm

"In that case, fair maiden," Yefrem joked. "I need to think of something before it's too late!"

He shook his head, laughing. "I don't know what to do with you!"

"She scared me a bit," he shrugged honestly. "Kept going on about how she did her research and found me. She also said you were quick at reading and we discussed that you have to be mad to hang out with a colour. Oh, and she called me a crazy lemon."

"She didn't say that," he laughed. "We all do stupid things once in a while."

"Fine," Yefrem smiled. "Then I'm not stupid. You're the only person that I can stand ranting."

He looked up at the sun. "I think I need to go soon, too." He stood up. "Ha-have a great time at Hogwarts."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:22 pm

"Oh, I wasn't talking about you," Anya grinned, showing that she was only joking. "I was talking about another dashing, brave prince."

The female Hrabrost laughed and shrugged, "I don't know. Giving me a book would be nice!"

"Scared you? Yep, sounds like Lena," Anya smiled, shaking her head. "Oh yeah, spending time with a colour..." She shrugged, embarrassed to even recall that time.

She looked at him a with a small smile. She didn't want to leave but if she didn't.... that elf would find out and things wouldn't go well.

"I... I'll try," Anya whispered, looking at the floor, unsure what to do next. Well, she did know, or at least she knew what she wanted to happen. Anya had read enough romance novels to know what could happen.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:42 pm

"Well, then," Yefrem joked. "I pity that poor prince, having to put up with you. I bet you'll scare him away by the time he saves you."

He gave her a confused look. "A book on how to be wild?"

"Spending time with a colour?" he muttered. "I don't see what she meant by that."

Yefrem smiled a bit. "I guess I'll see you." He was looking at the ground, not sure what to do or say.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:49 pm

“I don’t know,” Anya shrugged as she grinned brightly toward Yefrem. “I think if he’s so much of a prince, he’ll stick around.”

“Well you said you didn’t know what to do with me so I responded that giving me a book would be nice,” The Hrabrost smiled.

Anya looked away, embarrassed, “I just. I feel self-conscious about stuff and telling Lena that I liked you and when I was about to slip out your name, I caught myself in time and said the colour Yellow…”

“I guess so,” she mumbled, unmoving.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Yefrem shrugged. "If you say so."

"Oh, very funny," he said. "Clever. Very clever. Ha ha ha." He rolled his eyes.

"Like "I'm spending time with Yellow"? Whoa, confusing," he snorted. "Poor Lena! In her head, you must have seemed insane. Spending time with a colour..." He shook his head, laughing.

Yefrem stood there for a while, before reaching out and grabbing her into a tight hug. He didn't say anything, just stood there.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled into her hair, "I'll let go of you soon."

(ooc: sorry about the crappy post, I'm tired.)
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:46 am

"So mean," Anya joked, smirking a little. "That very clever did sound a little sarcastic."

"I know," she frowned and shrugged. "It's probably the most insane thing that I've ever said to Lena but I think that's alright. I'm usually the most sane one so I consider it a pass." She rolled her eyes, "I'm guessing she tracked you down form that one sentence I said."

Anya smiled, "I'm just slightly crazy, okay?"

It was surprising yet very joyous for Anya when Yefrem hugged her. She felt... happy. She did hug him back. Anya placed her head onto his shoulder with a smile and laughed quietly, "It's okay, you don't have to."

ooc: it happens to all of us! all my posts have been crap too.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:44 pm

"It was ment to be sarcastic," Yefrem said.

"The most insane thing," he mused. "That sounds like you don't say crazy things to her very often." He laughed. "Sane. Well, more sane than Lena, definitely. Tracking down a person from 'I'm spending time with Yellow'? I know I couldn't do that."

He smiled. "Yeah."

Yefrem held onto Anya tightly. "I won't then."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:09 am