Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i won't disappear again

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

i won't disappear again Empty i won't disappear again

Post by danie Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Anya sat on the grass. It was a small garden that was hidden from the rest of the gardens but she knew her friends would find her here. She had arrived to Hogsmeade by herself. The train ride had been rather quaint.

She had missed her friends over the summer, no doubt and sadly, she didn't have the amazing opportunity to go to Lena's over the summer as she had planned.

Anya had no idea who else had been chosen for the exchange program. She had no way to interact with her friends so for now, it was only herself. She kind of worried, to be honest. She laid on the ground and watched the clouds move past her and birds chirping as the flew from and back to their nests.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

i won't disappear again Empty Re: i won't disappear again

Post by rev tennant Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Even though she had just arrived, Lora was already loving Hogwarts. It was so much livelier and the students seemed to be more friendlier than her Durmstrang school mates, with the exception of her friends of course. She was roaming around Hogsmeade, hoping to find something interesting.

She reached the garden area and grinned widely when she saw one her best friends. "Anya!" She shouted and ran over to her, and ended up falling next to her. She laughed loudly and said, "Hey! Do you realize it's been ages since I saw you?! Gosh, I have so much to tell you! But first, you start...how are you?!" She talked excitedly and didn't care if she sounded crazy, which she was in reality. She hugged Anya tight and didn't let go till a few minutes.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:40 pm

"L-lora?" Anya stuttered as she saw her friend who came to hug her. "Oh Merlin! I'm so happy you're here! I was scared of coming all alone but you're here so I'll be fine!"

"I'm doing well," Anya smiled. She missed Yefrem but she was ecstatic to be away from Russia and her family. "I haven't seen you in ages either but if it makes you feel any better, I missed you!"

She was curious of what Lora had to tell her, "What do you have to tell me? My summer holidays are probably way more interesting than yours!"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:01 pm

"I didn't think you would be here either!" Lora continued to laugh and giggle with happiness. "I only knew that Kait was also coming with me, but I didn't know about you or Le. So how do you like it here so far?" She asked with a grin and laid down next to the Hrabrost.

"Doing well, huh? Care to elaborate?" She teased lightly but was mostly curious since they hadn't talked to each other in a long time. "I mean, I just don't want to be left out from the loop or anything," she shrugged.

"Of course your summer holidays would have been way more interesting!" She agreed. "Alright, one of the things is that I went to France these holidays and it was just so amazing," she smiled dreamily. "Me and Dylan aren't fighting anymore, though I'm still not myself around him. And one of the bad parts of this summer would have to be my lack of sleep cause of the nightmares I've been having." She confessed. She shook her head and said, "So, tell me what did you do during the holidays?"

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:45 am

"So far it's been nice," Anya admitted. "Everything is beautiful and everyone is very nice. It's a little hard to keep up with fast english but since my mum is originally from England, I suppose I'll quickly adapt. It's probably the best thing that that woman ever inherited to me." She rolled her eyes.

"Well the boy that I liked, remember you harassing me about it?" She laughed lightly. "Well, I told him I liked him right before I came to Hogwarts and he said he liked me back. I just, I kinda miss him."

She gave another small laugh, "He basically told me he hasn't been climbing trees cause I'm the only thing that has been in his mind." Anya blushed, remembering that time. "I sort of wish I didn't sign up for student exchange now or at least, I wish he would have signed up as well."

"Well I'm glad that both of you aren't fighting," she said honestly. "But I don't know Lora. If you can't go back to being normal like you were with him before, do you think it could work? I'm not saying to drop him cause I know you love him but I don't know. It's just my opinion."

"What are these nightmares about?" She asked curiously. "I don't think I'm really good at interesting dreams but I could try my best."

ooc: crap! i meant to put "i bet your holidays were more interesting than mine!" so could we go that i said that so i don't go back an edit it? :p
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:23 am

"I know, right? I'm really like liking this place a little better than Durmstrang," Lora admitted with a sheepish smile. "I mean, it's such a change from the usually depressing four walls we are surrounded by. But yeah, it's hard to understand the fluent English," she agreed. She wished that Anya would talk more about her home situation, but knew that she couldn't force her to. That only works with Kait, she reminded herself.

"Oh my gosh, really?! That's awesome!" She exclaimed and grinned widely. "Aw, that's so sweet. See, it is so obvious that he's totally head over heels for you!" She told and winked at her friend. "Hey, you both can still owl each other," she pointed out with a smile. "And we'll have so much fun here that you won't have the time to miss him." Even though it was slightly unusual for Anya to be sure about the boy this quick, she was more than happy for her friend.

She sighed and nodded at Anya's questioning. "I just need some time, I think and he told it was okay. Besides, it's not exactly that I can't be myself, I'm getting the old feeling of insecurity again. But I would rather go through whatever this is, than not be with him at all," she told in a quiet voice. She smiled humourlessly, "That sounds a little too crazy, doesn't it?"

"Um...nothing. Plus, it's getting better so I guess it's fine," Lora assured, not wanting to upset their moods completely about her nightmares.

((OOC: Lol, sure no probs! Razz))
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:41 pm

"I know," Anya agreed with a smile. "I love how bright and how open Hogwarts is! It's really great and like I said before, the people are really nice so I think that's what contributes to liking this place a little better. Some people are Durmstrang are so... dark. Get what I'm trying to say?"

"But I doubt he's head over heals," Anya said as she sat up, crossed her ankles and brought her knees to her chin. "I mean he said he liked me. I'm sure since I'm far away and won't speak to him often, he'll forget about me."

Reading Lora's face about how unusual it was for her to tell the boy she liked him, she agreed. "I know it's odd for me to say that to him but I just, I felt like I have to say it before I left, you know? I felt like I was going to regret it if I didn't."

"Wait, how are you and Dylan going to work things out if you're here?" She asked curiously. "Unless he transferred too. You know, I don't I ever formally met Dylan. I met Frodo and he's cool, I guess I could consider him my guy best friend and I totally approve of him for Kait."

Anya heard Lora's confession, smiled at her compassionately and gave her a hug, "You don't sound crazy at all. You sound as sane as I do and I understand. Take the time you need for you to go back to normal. However, I would like to add that you don't need to be insecure. You're a smart, independent and outgoing young lady and nothing can stop in your way."

Anya frowned slightly but didn't push it. She felt like she didn't have the right to anyway because whenever she mentioned her family with disdain and didn't really want to talk about it, Lora would never push it.

"I get it," she said with a smile. "Just know that I'm here when you need me."

ooc: thanks Lora!
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:09 pm

"It's amazing! I bet the teachers here are much more nicer as well," Lora told with a grin. "And yeah, the students are pretty great. I think they would really hate our school," she commented. She nodded her head in agreement. "Oh yeah, half the student and teacher population are dark at Durmstrang. Still, it's home, right?" She asked Anya and smiled lightly.

She rolled her eyes good naturedly. This was the Anya she knew. "He is not going to forget you! The boy literally tells he can't stop thinking about, so there is no way he can forget you." She reasoned. "I'm sure he'll owl you, don't worry."

She hugged the Hrabrost to show that she understood. "I'm really glad and proud that you told him. After all, he does deserve to know. So what was his reaction when he heard that you were transferred?" She asked curiously.

"He did transfer as well actually," Lora answered with a light blush on her cheeks. "Why don't you try getting to know him while he's here?" She suggested. "Yeah, Fro and Kait are like polar oppsites but really good."

"Thanks, I really appreciate it." She scoffed at Anya's observations. "I may be outgoing but I'm definitely not independent or smart," she muttered.

"And just know that I'm here as well!" Lora declared and looked pointedly at the Hrabrost. "How about you tell about your family, and I'll tell you about the nightmares...?" She asked hesitantly.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:37 am

"They probably are," Anya agreed, "And I definitely think that Hogwarts students would hate Durmstrang. I'm confused though. Are we being sorted into their houses or are we being placed in special classes?"

"I guess it's still home," she shrugged.

"You never know," Anya frowned. "I am a rather boring person and I'm very dull. I'm pretty sure I can easily be forgotten."

Anya recalled the moment she told Yefrem. "Well, he took it surprisingly well, he actually encouraged me to come because it was a total adventure. I was too sad to comprehend what happened next, I guess. I was so sad that I was leaving."

"I guess I can met him," she replied with a shrug. "I'll have to meet up with him sometime."

"You are so independent and smart!" Anya retorted. "Don't you dare say otherwise. Who knows where I would be without your amazingly smart advice?"

Anya contemplated about it for a few minutes. She trusted Lora with all her heart but she feared for her friend. The last thing she wanted to do was put her in a compromising position or make known too much information. She didn't want to see Lora hurt. Ever. Anya knew Lora was a strong girl whom was smart and strong and had exceptional wand work skills.

She sighed, "I guess we can. Where would you like to start?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:10 pm

"I'm not sure, but I hope we get sorted into the houses cause that would be so cool!" Lora exclaimed with a grin. "Which house do you think you'd get sorted into? I think I might be in Hufflepuff," she said, recalling the four houses Riley had mentioned to her.

She punched her friend's arm and retorted, "You are not boring or dull, understand? Trust me, I wouldn't be your friend if that were the case," she teased. "But really Anya, you are not the type of person that can easily be forgotten. If someone does, it's because they are either fools or have a short memory span," she told wisely and winked at the Hrabrost.

"Oh, that definitely sounds like the type of guy you could date," Lora commented with a satisfied smile. "I mean like, you need someone who's a bit more outgoing than you are cause seriously, I can see that you are happy with it as well. And I hope it stays that way," she grinned amd hugged her friend.

She couldn't help but laugh at Anya's reply. "My amazingly smart advice? Yeah, sure. That's like saying Kait hates alcohol cause it's lie," she said and rolled her eyes. "As for being independent...that's a whole different argument."

Judging by Anya's expression, she guessed what was going on in her mind. "Trust me, nothing you say will be too much. You can talk to me how much ever you want and I'm going to listen," she told honestly. "I don't think I've told you about my sister..,once you hear that, you'll see that nothing can hurt more than that."

"Tell me about your family first. I've heard you talk about them too many times, and I really want to know what's going on," she said and looked at Anya expectantly.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:47 am

"That would be neat!" Anya grinned, "But I'm not sure. I think maybe Slytherin considering my family heritage. It ain't the brightest." She remembered reading a copy of Hogwarts, A History in Durmstrang before she left.

Anya got slightly irritated about how Lora wouldn't accept her compliments and grabbed her arm in feign hurt. "Lora, I love you and no matter how much you say you're not, you are. Much like you say I'm not boring, well I am and so I feel like that."

"A guy that I could date?" She smiled happily, "I mean, that's what I meant when I'm boring. Like compared to him who likes adventures and being so outgoing, I'm boring as a rock! But I'm glad that I have him- sorta. You know cause he's over there and well..." she sniffed lightly, shaking her head so her eyes wouldn't water.

"My parents are... big, humongous gits," Anya sighed, giving in. "They don't deserve to live."

She didn't think she has ever sounded that dark or evil to Lora so she was slightly scared that she scared her.

"They've tortured me for so long," she frowned. "I'm just their traitor of a child. You know, I hate being a pure blood. I think most of them are gits. Of course there are always exceptions but..." She shrugged.

"I fear that my younger sister is going to turn into one of them. I mean my brother already has and he's been such a pain ever since he found out me being their traitor. I think they were majorly disappointed when I was sorted into Hrabrost. After all, most of the generations were in Hitrost."

Anya recalled reading a book about the Black family and couldn't help but notice the resemblance between Sirius Black and herself. Except he went to Azkabam, of course. She rolled her eyes and tried not to think more about her family.

"Sometimes I wonder what would I be like if I turned out to be like them," she mused with a empty smile and gave an empty laugh along with it as well. "I think I would get a long with them very well."

"I think that's all I want to say for today," Anya frowned as she curled up into a ball. She should be happy she was away but she hated thinking about her parents.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:17 am

"I don't think your family heritage decides which house you'll be in," Lora commented. "I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be in Slytherin, most probably Gryffindor or Ravenclaw," she grinned.

"I'm probably smart for all the wrong things," she replied and laughed lightly. "I know, I love you too and that's why I say that you are not boring! Just cause you love reading and studying, does not make you a boring person; it makes you a smart person and guys love that," she giggled.

"Opposites attract!" Lora declared happily. "It's okay honey, this whole exchange thing will be over before you know it and you can get back to lover boy," she teased. "Besides, knowing that there's someone waiting for you to come back, is definitely a good feeling."

She listened carefully to what Anya was saying and she felt angrier by the second. "I don't think they have the right to call themselves as 'parents' if that's how they treat you! And how can they blame you for being sorted into Hrabrost? It is so not your fault!" She forced herself to calm down and told in a quiet voice, "At least for now, just try to lead your sister in the right direction. And hey, you know that whatever they say about you is not true, right? You are such an amazing Anya and please do not let them make you think otherwise, not even for a second." She whispered.

"This is resembling a conversation I had with Kait when she asked me what would happen if she ended up being dark," Lora told with a forced laugh. "You can't be like them, I know you are too good for that."

She put an arm around her friend's waist and laid her head on Anya's shoulder. "I'm sorry for asking," she apologized, feeling immensely guilty for ruining the mood. "I just...I don't know..." she trailed off.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:50 pm

"You sure?" Anya asked curiously. She hoped they didn't because she would hate being in Slytherin. "Gryffindor or Ravenclaw? Hm, perhaps. I wonder if they'll sort us." She shrugged.

"You are a smart woman! Don't contradict me young lady," Anya scolded playfully. "And I'm not saying that I'm boring because I love to read and study, I just think I'm boring cause I never have interesting to talk about." She shrugged.

"Yeah," she agreed. "I would hope to go visit him during winter break but that would mean going back home. So maybe he can come over, I don't know."

She rolled her eyes playfully and laughed happily when Lora called him loverboy. She thought it was quite hilarious considering love had yet to ever be mentioned in their conversations. Anya definitely agreed that it would be nice for someone to be waiting for her to come back with good intentions.

Anya was surprised by Lora's outburst when it came to her parents and how they treated her. She shrugged, "It's what I'm used to, you know? I've never been exposed to human love until I went to Durmstrang for the first time and met you all."

"I try to lead my sister but it doesn't seem to work," Anya confessed. "You see, she sees how they treat me so her reactions is to be like them to be accepted. I fear that once that thought is planted in her mind that it's okay about being evil, it'll stay and not waver." She frowned, "I try to help her and tell her that muggles aren't bad and that houselves should have equal opportunities but I'm not even allowed to see her anymore."

"Thanks Lora," Anya smiled. "What would I do without you?" She laughed.

When Lora put her arm around her, tears started to fall down from her eyes. She hated crying and she hated crying in front of people but she couldn't help it. She was strong and she tried to be strong but she couldn't right now. "It's okay," she assured her. "I was bound to tell you sooner than later, right?" She smiled.

"You don't have to tell me about your sister if you don't want to still," Anya said kindly. "It's up to you when you're ready."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:35 am

"I think I'm mostly sure about that," Lora replied. "Perhaps Gryffindor since that house and Hrabrost represent the same thing; bravery."

"Alright, I don't want to fight with you so I'll just agree," she told with a light laugh. "That's so not true, because if you really were a boring person, you wouldn't be having so many epic friends." She pointed out and grinned slyly.

"Distance cannot separate two loving hearts!" Lora exclaimed dramatically and giggled. "Really, don't worry about it. By the time we're back in Durmstrang, you two would already made it official!" She told in a sing song voice.

"But you shouldn't have to be used to it! I can't believe this," she muttered angrily, mostly to herself. "Why didn't you tell any of us before? We would have let you stay at one of our houses, which is exactly what you are going to do for the next holidays," she decided.

"I hope you don't blame yourself if you can't help your sister," she said. She could clearly see that Anya was doing her best to make sure her sister didn't turn out like her parents. "Can't see her anymore?! Okay, I officially dislike your parents!" She declared and then smiled sheepishly at her outburst. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel bad but considering what you've said, I cannot say that I like them."

Lora pretended to think about the question. "Without me, you would probably end up drinking alcohol like Kait and Le to solve your problems," she replied teasingly, even though she was always worried about their friends' dependence on alcohol.

"Hey, it's going to be fine Anya," she murmured and wiped away her friend's tears. "It's alright if you want to cry, but just remember that you are not alone, okay?" She smiled lightly at her friend and hugged her tight.

"No, it's fine, I don't mind saying it now." She told. "Remember how I told you that my sister was killed by Death Eaters? Well, my nightmares are about that. Except that I can see the killers' faces and sometimes, the scene changes." She shuddered as she thought about it. "And in the nightmares, I've also been..." she trailed off, suddenly feeling scared that it was all going to happen.

((OOC: I still don't remember if Lora told Anya about her sister's death. xP))
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:06 am

Anya scoffed, "I really don't understand why I was sorted into Hrabrost. Bravery? Ha. Wish I had that." Of course, Anya's subconscious felt like she was lying to herself. If she weren't brave, she wouldn't escape her parents house every so often to just be outside of those four dreadful walls she calls her room

She wouldn't had stood up for that muggle born when she was only eleven years old which has gained her the free ride of getting cursed by her parents. She frowned at that thought. She was going to tell Lora a day when she was ready to talk about her torture days.

"Well those epic friends you say I have put up with me because I am really plain," she laughed. "Those friends of Anya must be pretty insane!"

"Lora," Anya said calmly as she put her hand in her friends shoulder, "Love was never mentioned." She said in a joking manner as well. Her cheeks redden though, at the thought of them making it official. It would be nice to have something to call a boyfriend, Anya thought.

She shrugged, not knowing how to respond correctly, "I guess I was so used it to it, I found it like a daily routine?" It was more of a question to herself than a statement. "I was going to stay at Lena's this summer but.... well they were waiting for me at the port when the shipped arrived."

Anya frowned, worry laced with every single word she spilled out. "Lora, I'm worried. They funded my trip to Hogwarts and they're sending me allowances every now and then. I don't know why but they're doing it. I feel like they're planning something but I don't know what. It's just so odd. They've never provided me with anything other than the necessary and not even then do they provide me with that much. I feel like something bad is going to happen when I returned to Russia." The feeling was killing her on the inside as she thought of many things that could happen once she returned home. When her brother was almost fifteen, he was put for an... "Fuck!" Anya swore out loud. "An arranged marriage! This is why they're being so nice to me, I think!"

"It's okay and I don't blame myself much," Anya laughed lightly. "My parents... they're evil but they're my parents, you know?" She frowned.

"I don't even drink alcohol," Anya made a face at the thought of drinking it and how she disproved of their friends indulgences. "I wish there was some way we could make water taste like alcohol so they would drink that!"

"Thanks Lora," Anya said with a huge smile as she hugged her friend. "What would I do without you?"

She listened to Lora's story intently and frowned, "Hey! It's okay, you've got me here too!" She hugged her once more. "But seeing their faces is odd. What do you think it could mean?

ooc: yeah you did! lol
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:27 am

Lora looked at Anya in the eye and stated, "That's a lie and you know it. You are brave and don't think for a second that you're not, okay?" She pulled her friend closer and hugged her tight. "I wish I could do something to make them stop," she murmured.

"Well, we are your friends after all, so of course we're insane. But that includes you as well," she replied and grinned. "After all, it's our insanity that keeps us together, right?"

"Not yet anyway it wasn't mentioned," she continued to tease in a sing song voice. "And look, you're totally blushing!" She exclaimed happily. "That's a good sign, trust me." Even though she was teasing Anya like crazy, she really was glad for her. She always knew that her friend deserved to be more than just happy and this guy might just be the answer.

Lora looked at the Hrabrost feeling more angry. "You shouldn't have to get used to it, Anya. They're your parents for crying out loud, they shouldn't be doing this!" She took a deep breath and told in a quieter voice. "I'm sorry, I just can't stand the thought of them hurting you like that."

"An arranged marriage?! Seriously?!" She nearly shouted, momentarily forgetting about keeping quiet. "But you're only fourteen, why now?" She shook her head and muttered, "I think all parents have gone nutters these days. If that's the case, why don't you tell your parents about your mystery boy...?"

"Yeah, but they're not being really good parents right now," she replied. "I just wish you didn't have to go back there."

Lora couldn't help but laugh at the thought of Kait drinking water to cope. "I don't think they'd be buying that excuse," she grinned. "It freaks me out like crazy how much she and Le depend on alcohol so much," she admitted.

"All I can gather from the nightmares is that thosr faces must belong to the Death Eaters," she confessed. "I don't know if they're dead or live if they're in Azkaban."

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:19 am

"Thanks Lora," Anya smiled appreciatively. "I mean it."

"I am pretty insane when it comes to you all," she grinned brightly. "I'm probably the most sane one which makes me the most insane!" She laughed happily.

"Leave me alone!" She whined playfully. "You're just totally making this harder for me because I used to make fun of you for Dylan and you, aren't you?"

Anya stayed quiet at Lora's outbursts, letting everything sink it.

"Lora, I know it's hard to understand," she said calmly to her friend. "I just, I get used to it because I've always been accustomed to this kind of lifestyle Lora." She frowned, "I know it's wrong, I do but one just adapts for the best."

She jumped at Lora's third outburst, almost getting scared of her. She was moved slightly away from her, "I know I'm fourteen." Anya frowned, "It happened to my brother too. He's going to be married as soon as he finishes Durmstrang."

Anya thought for a moment, "If this is what they're planning to do, they're only doing it because they don't want the their precious blood tampered." She rolled her eyes, she didn't like the idea at all, "If it came to that Lora, I'm leaving that place. I don't want to be forced into marriage where there's no love."

"It scares me too," Anya frowned as well. "I mean, Lenster is one of my best friends and the last thing I want her to go through is alcohol poisoning. That'd be very scary. I wish there was a way where muggle symptoms could be cured by magic, get what I'm trying to say? Just one swish and bam, you're cured from whatever muggle disease you have."

She listened to Lora, nodding when she talked, "I'm sorry Lora." She hugged her friend tightly, "I'm sure we can figure out what it's all about. How about when classes start, we go ask the Divination's professor or go the the library and look for books on what dreams mean, yeah?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:28 am

Lora couldn't help but laugh along with Anya as well. "Actually, it's kind of obvious that I'm the sane one in the whole group," she replied with a grin. "As for who's the most insane, it's a tie between Le and Kait."

She shook her head and smiled mischievously. "No way am I leaving you alone, I'm having too much fun. Well, that's part of the reason. Like I said, your reaction is highly entertaining for me," she said and playfully nudged her friend's shoulder.

She scoffed. "I would hardly call torture as a 'lifestyle', Anya. Look, I'm sorry okay? It's just kind of hard to imagine you going through all of this and even worse when you disagree as to why I'm acting like this." She sighed.

Lora looked at Anya in amusement as she moved away from her. Remembering that no one but Dyl and mostly Kait were used to her outbursts, she tried to tone it down. "So you're going to get married right after you finis Durmstrang as well?" She questioned.

"It all sounds seriously wrong," she muttered as she listened to her friend. "Even if you decide not to leave the place, I'd probably make you leave anyway," she half joked. "Or if worse comes to worst, I'll just threaten the guy real nice and make sure he at least treats you really well and gives you everything," she told and grinned lightly, trying to lighten the mood.

"I know what you mean. I've seen Kait with alcohol way too many times and I can't even do anything cause she never listens to me," she told. She smiled humourlessly. "But Muggle and magic don't mix well, remember? Though I wish they would just for once, so problems like these could be solved."

She waved her hand dismissively. "We don't need to do that, I'm sure the nightmares will go away eventually. I guess the most scariest part is that sometimes even I get killed by those Death Eaters in the nightmares," she confessed in a quiet voice. "That's what's worrying me, actually. But like I said, it's probably temporary." She hugged back and linked her arm through Anya's. After a few minutes of silence, she said, "I'm glad we both transferred; it would have been a real bore. Don't tell Dyl I said that though," she whispered and grinned teasingly

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:52 pm

"Why do you get to be the most sane?" Anya pouted playfully. "I want to be the most sane! But I agree, I love them and they are in a tie. Who shall prevail?" She said dramatically.

"Well, I hope you have the time of your life then," she frowned but still giving small signs of joking. "Cause you won't know anything else! Ever!"

"I understand," Anya said. "I guess, I mean it's not a lifestyle but it's what I grew up with. It's like saying when I see someone using a muggle pen is odd because I've never used one in my life. Get it?"

"No way am I getting married," she said. "But as well? What's going on Lora? Please tell me you didn't get engaged already. You're way too young."

"I know it's wrong," Anya agreed but laughed at Lora's comments. "I know I can count on you if you want me to not get married. But I won't. I wouldn't allow myself or my parents to let me go through such a thing. Never would I ever let them control my life when it comes to those types of decisions."

"I sometimes feel like I encourage her too though," Anya frowned. "I mean, we were in the library before the term ended and before the whole Rhys thing happened and I promised her a bottle of firewhisky and then I got her one. I fear that she might go slightly mental at times. I love her but it scares me. She won't listen though, if I point it out. I'm sure she won't."

"Oh how I wish that so many times," Anya sighed out loud. "The world would be a peace if it was all solved."

Anya wasn't satisfied. "If it gets worse, I'm dragging you to one of the teachers. Like it or not."

"I'm glad we both transferred," she smiled. "And I promise I won't tell him, okay?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:55 pm

"Actually, it's kind of obvious that I'm the most sane one, just ask Le and Kait," Lora grinned mischievously. "Well, they both would probably argue for the title and so, both shall prevail!" She told with a laugh.

"What if I already know everything? And what if I had a little chat with your mystery guy?" She asked casually and smiled not-so-innocently.

"Yeah, I get it. But that doesn't mean I like it or have to agree with it." She mumbled. "Is it bad of me to wish that I could hex your parents now?"

Her eyes widened at Anya's implication and blushed as she remembered the 'talk' she had with Dyl. Shaking her head, she replied, "You said your brother's going to be married once he finishes Durmstrang. So is the same thing going to happen to you too?" She smiled slightly at Anya's statement. "That's pretty awesome to hear cause seriously, they have no right to tell you who to marry."

"Are you kidding me? There's no way I'm letting you take me to a teacher!" She exclaimed. "They're all absolute nutters and I really don't trust any of them."

She giggled and said, "Thanks a ton cause if you tell him, it might really wound his ego."

Last edited by Alora McCall on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:09 am

"Oh, so now you're the most sane? Pfft. That makes you not sane," Anya laughed. "Ah, no! My money is on Lenster!" she laughed loudly once more. She was laughing so hard she actually snorted which made her blush in embarrassment but it kept her laughing.

"Not you too!" She groaned loudly as she covered her face with her hands. "Why is it that everybody's so curious to know who I like? I like my privacy, you know." She joked at the end. "Lena apparently already met him and please don't tell me you actually met the boy I liked. Well, then again, how would you know if I haven't told you?"

"No," Anya almost scoffed. "I could careless if you hexed them."

"You didn't answer my question," Anya glared at her when she didn't answer her Dylan question. "Are you engaged or not."

She shrugged, "Yeah I guess he is. Unless he asks for a few more years, claiming he wants to do something with his life that's legit but basically, the moment his seventh year begins, wedding plans are being starting to be arranged. If he asks for that leeway, he's will get that but the moment he stops his promise, the marriage should be quickly inducted."

"Not all are nutters Lora," Anya smiled, encouraging her friend. "Well, the ones in Durmstrang might but maybe Hogwarts ones aren't."

Anya laughed, "Aw, poor boy. I'm sure it would hurt him that his love prefers me over him!"

ooc: i thought this thread was after kait's thread cause that's how lena's and i are doing it. if not, i'll just go back and edit it.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:33 am

"Oh sure, you are definitely the sane one," Lora commented sarcastically and burst out laughing as well. "I can imagine Le and Kait trying to bet on if you're the sane or I am," she told and giggled as she thought of their friends conversing on that topic. "I'm pretty sure Le knows your insane cause Kait says I'm not that crazy." She laughed some more and ended up lying on the grass.

"Nope, there's no privacy for such things my dear Anya," she winked and shook her head stubbornly. "Oh, I have my ways. Besides, I know I met the guy you liked cause it seemed obvious once I talked to him," she told with a not-so-innocent smile.

"No, of course I'm not engaged!" She exclaimed. "Don't get me wrong, I love Dyl to death but like you said, we so haven't reached that stage yet. Where'd you get the idea that I wanted to marry him already?" She asked. Considering what happened in the forest, it did seem a bit fast, she thought.

"So he has no problem in having an arranged marriage?" She asked.

Lora still disagreed with Anya. "I'm telling you, there's no way I'm getting a teacher involved. Normally I'd be all up for it but not this time." She told in a quiet voice. "And plus, we're only here for a year."

She rolled her eyes good naturedly at her friend. "I can't prefer one over the other actually. Besides, he's a big boy who can handle the fact that it would have been boring without any of my friends here." She paused and grinned at Anya."Still, it'd be better if you didn't tell him."

OOC: Ohhh alrighty, I edited my previous post^^

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:24 pm

"I am," Anya pouted when Lora started laughing. "I can see them doing that too," she then laughed along. "For all we know, they might think they're sane and we're the insane ones!"

"Well of course she says you're not crazy," Anya laughed. "She means to say that you're insane!"

Anya was angry. She didn't really like the idea that her friends, no matter now much she loved the, were poking around. Although she had told Lora the situation with her family, she didn't want them to know more and then be on the road of suicide because the knew much about her.

She sighed, letting the anger flow away, "I guess I can't get the privacy with you all." She laughed and rolled her eyes, "This is what I get for choosing you all as my friends."

"So since you met him, what did you guys talk about it? And don't pull a Lena and say that it's none of my business," she glared.

"Well good!" Anya said. "You were scaring me when you didn't answer me and cause like I said, you didn't answer me."

"Of course not," she spat. "He's daddy and mommy's little good boy and will do anything to keep them happy. Nasty little snake he is. He won't care unless there is money involved. If she isn't a pure blood and he wasn't going to get money out of it, he wouldn't do it."

"Well, maybe you don't get involved but I'll ask questions yet not mention your name," she said, that was her final decision and no one could change it now.

She laughed and brought her right hand up in the air, "I promise. What's the muggle saying? Scouts honor, I believe?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:57 pm

"Oh gosh, can we both agree that they are wrong when they say that they're the sane ones?" Lora asked and continued to laugh. "I mean come on, there is no way that they are the sane ones!"

On seeing Anya's expression, she instantly felt bad. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that," she told in a quiet voice. "And no, I don't want you to think that you can't have any privacy, you have every right to that. I just meant that it's difficult to keep stuff like that from us," she told and attempted to make her friend feel better. "Besides, I never like to push my friends to tell me things, you know that." She pointed out. "Plus, I just wanted to make sure he was good enough for you," she joked lightly.

"Nothing important really, just casual topics," she shrugged and tried to keep a straight face. "And I may or may not have driven him a little crazy with the whole 'mystery boy' thing."

She shook her head and grinned at Anya. "And like I said, I do not want to marry Dyl right after leaving Durmstrang, no matter how much I love him. Although, 'Alora Veer' does sound really fitting, doesn't it?" She giggled and blushed at the thought.

Lora smiled sadly at the Hrabrost and hugged her tight. "Hey Anya? No matter what your family thinks of you, I'm so happy that you didn't turn out like them. You may have to disagree with your parents on your beliefs, but we'll be there to support you, okay?"

She nodded reluctantly at her friend's decision. "I don't see what the big deal is anyway," she muttered.

"Scouts honour, yes!" She replied with a chuckle. "We should really spend a day at all the famous Muggle places, it'd be so awesome!"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:28 am

"Yes, agreed!" She laughed loudly, "No way. Can we just both agree with we have the same amount of sanity?"

Anya smiled apologetically, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I mean, first Lena and then you, what's next Kait? But it was hard to keep that stuff."

"I just, I saw Lena and Rhys go through their break and you and Dylan and it just scared me," Anya confessed. "I mean, both of you all got together quickly and I felt like if I did that, I would follow in one of your guys steps and I became scared."

"Yeah, it does," she grinned. "But I'm glad you're not!"

"Thanks Lora," Anya grinned as she hugged her friend back. "Means a lot."

"I see a big deal into it! If I were having those kind of dreams, you would ask me all these things and then probably try to find some kind of reason why, wouldn't you?" she said as she raised an eyebrow.

"Muggle places?" Anya's eyes brightened. "Yes, can we?!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:32 pm