Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i won't disappear again

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

i won't disappear again - Page 2 Empty Re: i won't disappear again

Post by rev tennant Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:41 am

"We both have the right amount of sanity and they both have the right amount of insanity!" Lora exclaimed decidedly and laughed some more.

She shook her head. "You really don't have to be sorry. I'd hate it too I guess, if y'all tried to snoop around," she grinned lightly. "Hey, just cause that happened me and Le, doesn't mean it'll happen to you," she told in a firm voice. "And yeah, you and him will face problems, but if he's the right guy, you guys'll get through it. Besides, love is so worth taking a chance," she nudged Anya's shoulder and winked.

"Yeah, I would," she admitted. "But I don't want you to go through any trouble at my expense, especially talking to a teacher about this stuff," she commented.

She chuckled at her friend's enthusiasm and gave her a hug. "Yes, we can and we totally should! Where would you like to go first?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:25 am

"Alright deal!" Anya laughed as she stuck her hand out for Lora to shake. "Both sanely insane?"

"I know I shouldn't worry," Anya frowned and shook her head. "I mean, both of your couples had a different sort of situations so it's not going to happen to me, right?"

She nodded, "When I find the right guy." She sort of hoped it would be Yefrem, "But nobody say anything about love! Stop using that word!" The Hrabrost girl glared at her friend, even thought she meant well. Anya just felt like it ws a little too early to use that word in the same sentence as Yefrem and her.

"Well you wouldn't be going through anything," Anya rolled her eyes. "It would be me and I wouldn't mind because I'm doing it to help you out and as a small research project." She hoped that the last part would allow her to calm down at the idea.

"I....I don't know any muggle places in England," Anya frowned. "What kind of places are there?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Lora grinned as she shook Anya's hand. "Yup, both sanely insane. Screw the people who doesn't think that makes sense!" She told and nodded her head.

"Like I said, you may have problems but not necessarily the same as me and Le," she stated with a slight smile. "Relax Anya, you don't have to be so tensed about this like you usually are for things," she told teasingly.

She couldn't help but laugh as her friend glared at her and put her arm around her. "Nobody said anything about love...yet. What's that song again? First comes love, then comes marriage..." she trailed off and grinned. "Well, you get the idea."

"A small research project? What do you mean? And for what?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:35 pm

"Sane!" Anya agreed as she shook Lora's hand with a grin.

"I am not tense or uptight!" The Hrabrost quickly snapped, gasping and quickly apologizing to Lora. "I just, someone told me I was uptight before coming here and I, well it just go to me!"

Anya's eyebrows furrowed together as she urged Lora to continue the song, "I don't know that song."

Anya shrugged, "I don't know. The meaning of dreams, I say."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:16 am

Lora looked at her friend amusedly, trying not to grin. "I never said about being uptight. And yes, you can be tense at times. Who said you were uptight?" She asked, feeling confused.

"I think it's best if I don't continue that song, cause I wouldn't want your wrath to be unleashed on me," she commented, pretending to be dramatic and grinned.

"Well, I better get going cause I got a date with Dyl," she told and smiled lightly. "So when do you want to go sightseeing?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:18 am

"This isn't funny Lora," Anya said, frowning. She had no idea she was being tense though, it was like a second nature to her, even though it was a bad one. "This guy I re-met when I got here. He's an old family friend." She shrugged, "He said I have always been uptight which isn't true!"

"But it's a muggle song, is it not?" The girl said, smiling. "I'll promise to try not unleashing my wrath, okay? Just finish it!"

"Uhm, I'm not sure," she said. "Perhaps after Winter break. Oh! About that... I want to go back home to Russia to see Yefrem but... but I don't want to go back to my parent's place. Uhm, do you think it's alright if I stay with you over break?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:09 pm

"I know it's not funny, I'm not actually laughing at you, just messing with you," Lora told with a sigh and looked at her friend pointedly. She wanted to ask about this 'family friend' but decided not to push it. "Well, he clearly doesn't know you that well, now does he? Besides, you can argue with that but you can't argue about the fact that you are tense." She stated with a slight grin.

"Honestly speaking, I just know the lines, 'First comes love, then comes marriage and then comes a baby in a baby carriage."' She laughed and wondered if there was more to the song. "I would also like to add that, those things are going to happen with you and Yefrem."

Her face lit up at Anya's request and she immediately hugged her. "Of course you can come stay with me!" She exclaimed and grinned happily. "Ooh, it'll be fun! You're sure your parents won't mind?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:16 pm

"I know," Anya sighed with a small smile. "And yes! He doesn't. I haven't seen in him years and he comes in and acts he knows everything about me. It's... not cool. And I'm not tense." She then whined loudly.

Anya turned a deep of red, "D-d-don't say that Lora!" She hissed, feeling embarrassed. "That's awkward!" She let out a small laughter though.

"I'm telling them I'm staying at Hogwarts," Anya said. "I want to go and see Yefrem... I just don't want to go to my parents house."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:21 pm

"Sounds like an absolute jerk," Lora muttered under her breath and shook her head. "I think it's a guy thing," she told in mock seriousness and laughed lightly. "Yes you are tense, so deal with it."

She shook her head vehemently once more. "Nope, not embarrassing at all 'cause you both are in love!" She told in a sing song voice and winked at the Hrabrost.

"Well, as long as you don't get in trouble, I'd be more than happy to have you over at my house," she grinned and hugged her friend. She got up and dusted herself off properly. "Right, I better be off or else Dyl's probably going to get worried."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:05 pm