Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

i have the music in my heart

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

i have the music in my heart - Page 2 Empty Re: i have the music in my heart

Post by Rora Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:14 am

Lena only raised both of her eyebrows. "Well, I still stick with my word that I said nothing to him that involved you as a young child being either horribly stupid and/or doing something stupid due to the coercion of others," she noted, "neither did I imply anything to do with such a matter. All that was spoken of was for him to sen you an owl so he can meet you in the summer instead of waiting for a year to see you." She smiled in an impish fashion when Anya laughed. "I am not a smarty pants, because I am not a pair of pants," she snickered, sticking her tongue out at her best friend, "but yeah, I know what you mean."

The slender Uchitel pursed her lips and shrugged her shoulders. "I sincerely doubt you're allowed to use broomsticks for transcontinental travel, even if they aren't technically spells or magic," she speculated, "they're still dangerous because Muggles can see them from afar, therefore breaking the International Statute of Secrecy, and what with the invention of aeroplanes... it's a hazard to the people who ride the broomsticks; I sincerely doubt the thought of crashing into a plane and falling down thirty thousand feet is a very nice death." Lena blinked. "Why didn't I think of that before?" she asked, mostly to herself. She then leaped up in happiness when Anya handed her another copy of Tchaikovsky. "Well... I'm sure jumping up and down at the sheer sight of a CD is something you don't see everyday," she chortled, hugging the CD as if it was the most precious thing in the world.

Lena raised an eyebrow at Anya as if she was crazy. "We are still going to violate the rules of secrecy," she replied in a placid tone, though a twinkle in her eye betrayed the mood she was trying to convey, "because the publishing house for the Dummies books are Muggles. And because the Dummies copyright belongs to them, the wizards are going to be discovered, and... oh, never mind." She waved her own idea with her head and sighed, before looking up at the brunette and smiling a little, "Yeah, I think I like your idea of the authors becoming crazy rich with a million bodyguards better." She chuckled.

"Frankly, if I were you, any day away from the influence of the Manor, no matter how screwed up it gets, is a good day. Like how I always try and spend my holidays doing something or going somewhere so I don't have to see my parents' wretched faces," the blonde added encouragingly, continuing to massage her friend. She knew that Anya was going through a rough patch right now, and if Anya was going to be there for her while she behaved like a psychotic bitch then she might as well return the favour. Of course, it wasn't a favour anymore; it was something stronger, like a vow, or a promise.

The Uchitel firmly nodded as she listened to her best friend listen about her life. Sure, Lena had never been continually abused like Anya had for years on end. Of course her parents have thought of killing her because of her illusions, but Enya Vorstenbach would have thrown both of them in jail and would spend the rest of her life making them feel guilty. Plus, they wrote a vow that they wouldn't kill her. Enya was long dead, but everyone in the family still respected her wishes. The Uchitel shifted her thoughts of her lovely grandmother back onto Anya's rant, and she patted her friend on the shoulder. "I wish I can tell you you'll be alright, but that's not true," she sighed, "but I hope no one is stupid enough to marry you as in: they stay away from you because it's stupid to marry someone whose heart is not into it."

Lena tried not to cringe as her friend started to work up a rage against her. She didn't mind, though, because she deserved it. She had to stop herself from laughing when Anya had used her full name - Merlin knows why she found her own name funny - but she knew she was serious, so she did keep a tight face. She shook her head. "I know it wasn't my fault," - that was a lie - "but I feel guilty," she sighed, "I shouldn't have sent mixed signals... I shouldn't have been so forward with him on what I wanted to do. I shouldn't have even met him there in the first place! Then, everything would be alright now." She narrowed her eyes at her best friend. "What would have you done?" she asked, shrieking hysterically as tears started forming in her eyes, "what would you have one in my position? I'm sure you wouldn't escape smelling like a rose, now, would you? At least I had the common sense to not send the stupid thing! If I did send it..." She paused, not wanting to think about those consequences.

The blonde was still in tears when Anya next spoke, and she tried to stop sniffling so loudly so she could hear what the brunette was saying. She looked up at her friend, trying to nod and to swallow anything that was clogging her throat so that she could properly breathe. She knew she was a lot freer than Anya was, but she wondered sometimes why her friend never rebelled against her parents. Surely the thought must have crossed her mind one time or another. But Lena wasn't going to argue. "You can give yourself that choice of freedom too, you know," she remarked, one arm reaching for her friend's shoulders, "it just depends on whether you let yourself make that choice to let yourself be free or to let yourself be controlled by rules. So what if all the rules are governed by your parents? They can't force you to stay away from other guys or force you to marry anyone; it's unhealthy and it's just unnatural. And you two are not going to have an unhappy ending; I will make sure of it.

"I sincerely doubt Durmstrang is a fit school for people like you or me," she thought aloud. She then nodded, agreeing with her statement. Her eyes then widened at the mention of no teenage drama. "So none of Charles and I constantly screaming swear words across the corridors? No more dirty games with Haze? No more drunkenness with Kait and the other guys?" she said, saying those words rather quickly. She clenched her jaw and shook her head fiercely. "I'll be dead meat; I can't live without teenage drama!" she proclaimed, flailing her arms here and there. She then dropped them when Anya talked about their headmaster. "What makes you think Rusnak is going to give us any information about an age-old mystery to ickle fourth years like us?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

Lena narrowed her eyes, but then she started to yawn too. She then laughed again when Anya spoke, nodding with her in assent. "Dammit, Anyaschka!" she chuckled, her heart light again. She then watched the brunette laugh, and she couldn't help but start laughing too. "D-Dammit, Anya!" she swore, "you-you're killing me with this!" She tried to gasp for breath. "Oh Merlin, stop!" she shrieked, causing a few people to look at her again. She ignored their angry stares; her laughter was so overwhelming she practically disjointed herself from the world around her.

"Vartiainen's my mother's maiden name," she explained, shrugging her shoulders, "my great-great aunt was a Squib, and she ended up being a successful singer in the Muggle world. Her name was... Jenni?" She pursed her lips, and remembered the songs she used to sing on the old Muggle television the Vartiainens had in their home when they were still alive. Her eyes widened. "No corruption?" she repeated, disbelief lacing her voice, "it's going to be hard... but it's worth trying!" A bright smile gleamed on the Uchitel's face.

Feeling slightly pleased with herself, Lena smirked. "A lot of things sound like me," she chuckled, "along with that, 'If you screw with my friends, screw you,' 'If you take what's mine, be prepared to die,' and 'If you dare insult me, be prepared for a trip to the Infirmary.'" She chuckled, though it quickly turned into yet another of her numerous mock evil cackles once again.

Lena couldn't help when Anya put her finger on top of her mouth and pretended to talk like a man with a moustache. The Uchitel then decided to pinch her nose. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed, feeling as if she was her sister. She almost stopped chuckling because she was instantaneously reminded of the night she used Polyjuice Potion to look like her so she could kill Leon. She blinked very quickly before continuing. "I heard about another girl named Marie with black hair that matches your description!" she continued, "tell me - does she have a love for unicorns?"

Raising an eyebrow, the blonde didn't quite know what to say, for a brief moment. "Well," she began cynically, "Haze seemed pretty happy about it... you tend to spit out shit you don't mean to tell anyone when you're high." She shook her head, ignoring her own words. "Do you have any idea how many guys tried to take me out to dinner after we broke up? And the only person I did take to dinner was Fabian Frommelt take me because he was the only one who I knew since childhood - we went to the same primary school and we had no idea we were magical, how crazy is that - and I know won't try and take Rhys's place in my sorry excuse of a heart," she muttered, a tear rolling down her cheek, "other than that, though, the Uchitels were pretty nice. I mean... some of them even did my homework for me!" She chuckled, thinking of the time three of the elder Uchitels fought each other to get their hands on one of her Dark Arts assignments.

"I'm pessimistic because I was brought up that way; when I was six, I wanted a pony - oh Merlin, so cliched, right? - and my father was like, 'You're not going to take care of it, if I know you correctly. And we're in the middle of nowhere. Leave it out for long enough in the winter and it will die,'" she elaborated, chewing her lip at the thought of that conversation. It was only three months after Vanka had died. "So I'm a dying hippogriff now?" Lena asked, tilting her head to one side. She chuckled lightly, until a worrying thought flickered across her mind. "Emrys!" she squealed, forgetting the fact that the thing almost killed her on a couple of occassions, "oh Merlin! How about Emrys? Will he go around killing anyone while his carer isn't here to tend to him? Oh, oh my God..." She started panting, darting her eyes back and forth across the store quickly.

"Yeah, the movie is the one with moving pictures," Lena concurred, "Enchanted... I don't think you've watched or heard of it. It's about this girl called Giselle who lives in the woods and is something like a Beastspeaker and this prince dude named Prince Edward who is like, Prince Charming, and... you know what? I'm going to drag you over to my house someday and we'll watch it together; it'a lovely, lovely rom com." The blonde Uchitel stuck a tongue out at her best friend, "Very, very likely. Unless I'm having a double wedding, then no, the notion alone of me going wine tasting... hey! I like wine! Can I just go to the wine tasting and screw everything else?" She grinned, her eyes pleading at her friend.

"Pft," snorted the young blonde. "You should see my old iPod. Rammstein and Tchaikovsky were both among my top played music," she added, "not to mention that my brother was a prankster, and we started wrestling each other for fun as little children. You should have seen Vanka when she wrestled." Her grin widened at the memory of Vanka throttling Alex to the ground and pouncing on him, and it was so bad he nearly had to be sent to the hospital. "She beat Alex. Big time."

The Uchitel laughed; this was why she loved Anya sometimes. "If you put it that way, I suppose I do," she chuckled, "sometimes, I can play the stuff Rammstein compose in half of their songs. Frankly, Seemann was easy; the beat was so slow it almost made me sleep every time I play it. Charles can still play sonatas better than I do, though; but then again, they don't have guitar sonatas, now do they?"

(ooc: stop giving me muse, woman! D: )

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:44 pm