Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Bridget Wells
Storm Everlee
Valerie McGuoirk
7 posters

Potions Lesson 1; 2nd years

Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Potions Lesson 1; 2nd years Empty Potions Lesson 1; 2nd years

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:34 am

Valerie walked into the classroom. She was so excited to be back to this place. This place was the only thing they she looked forward to this summer. Valerie took a seat and waited for her professor to come in. Valerie started to get out her book and her wand for the class. Now all she had to do was wait for someone to come in and keep her company.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Potions Lesson 1; 2nd years Empty Re: Potions Lesson 1; 2nd years

Post by Storm Everlee Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:09 pm

Storm walked into the potions classroom. She loved Hogwarts, and loved the fact that she was back.

There was only one other girl there, so she decided to join her.

"You don't mind, do you?" Storm said, sitting down next to her. "I can move."
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Valerie heard someone walk in and sit next to her. Valerie turned to see a girl with red hair. Valerie shook her head no.

"No go ahead and sit I don't mind, I was about to die of boredom anyway. It sucks being the first when in here" Valerie smiled. "I'm Valerie" Valerie introduced herself.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:42 pm

Bridget ran into the classroom. This was her favorite subject. "Hey Valerie and girl with the red hair" Bridget said when she reached the class. Bridget took the seat in front of Valerie and the girl. "Sorry I don't no your name. My name is Bridget Wells" Bridget introduced herself.
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Belinda McGuoirk Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Belinda walked into the classroom to see her sister, Bridget, and another girl. Belinda took the seat next to Bridget. "Hi I'm Belinda, Valerie's twin if you couldn't guess" Belinda introduced herself to the girl. "Hey Valerie and Bridget, Bridget how was your summer" Belinda asked.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Storm shook her head. "You do know my name. Storm, remember? We met on the train last year."

She laughed. "Hey, if I can remember all your names. Valerie, Bridget and Belinda!" She smiled triumphantly.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Then it hit Bridget. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I met another Storm and got you both confused, I do that a lot, I even mix up these to a lot" Bridget apologized to her. "Hey Belinda, my summer was fine. Hung out with Crystal a lot and sometimes I did stuff by myself, what about you" asked Bridget.
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Charlotte steps foot in the room, looks around at the other second years, and sighs. She glances around the room, finds a seat in the very front away from the others, and sets her stuff down. Her stomach was bursting with butterflies, as Potions was her best and favorite subject.

She begins to tap her fingers rhythmically on the desk, in an annoyingly loud manner.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:00 pm

Demetri walked into the second year class and went straight to the bored.

Shrinking Solution

"Anyone tell me anything on this potion." he asked the class with a smirk.
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Charlotte automatically straightened in her seat when the Professor walked in. Raising her hand, she calls out "It shrinks things...?" without waiting to be called on.

D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:41 am

"Correct Miss Bell. I wanted a more explained answer though. The Shrinking Solution is a potion that causes the drinker to decrease in size or apparent age. It is bright green when brewed correctly and is made from minced daisy roots, peeled Shrivelfig, sliced caterpillars, a single rat spleen, and a small amount of leech juice. The potion must be left to simmer before it can be drunk, and, if prepared incorrectly, it can apparently be poisonous." Demetri said to the class.
    Delia Eyrie
    Delia Eyrie
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Delia Eyrie Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:07 am

Slides into the room silently, twirling her hair and biting her lip anxiously.
    My god, why am I always late she mutters to herself, and slips into a desk at the front, a few away from Charlotte. Hurriedly and silently organizes, taking out her quill and wand, and setting her textbook on the floor, then straightens up to widen her eyes focus her gaze on the teacher, attempting to look eager, studious and sweet.
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:40 am

Charlotte glances quizzically at the new girl, lifting an eyebrow. Rolling her eyes, she turns back to the professor who has just started to talk about the potion. She pulls out her ink and quill and starts to write, her hand flying across the parchment as he talks.

When she finishes her notes, Charlotte leans forward and rests her head on her hand, waiting for instruction.
    Delia Eyrie
    Delia Eyrie
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Delia Eyrie Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:32 am

Does a double take out of the corner of her eye at Charlotte.
    Did she just roll her eyes at me? Slytherin snob.

Her posture and composure shifts again, going from the model student, to snarky and confident. Keeping her eyes on the teacher, she takes the cap off her ink pen and uses her thumb and forefinger to flick it, so it hits Charlotte squarely on the shoulder.

Lets her eyes flicker briefly over to see Charlotte's reaction, then begins to take down the notes Professor Prince is giving them.
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:51 am

Charlotte stiffens when she feels something hit her shoulder, and she spins around to look at Delia, a fire burning in her eyes. She glances to the professor to make sure he isn't looking, then slowly draws her wand from her robes. Pointing it at the girl from under the desk, Charlotte quietly mutters "langlock", causing Delia's tongue to be glued to the roof of her mouth.

Pleased with her work, she snickers and quickly stows her wand in her robes and covers her mouth with her hand to stifle the loud laughter that's threatening to escape.
    Delia Eyrie
    Delia Eyrie
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Delia Eyrie Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:59 am

Jumps slightly when she feels the spell hit, but quickly tries to gather herself and give no other sign of discomfort.

Leans back in her chair, comfortably and coolly, and hears it give a faint creak.
    A smirk barely surpressed on her tied mouth, fidgets and rocks in her seat, the creaks growing louder and more annoying with every movement.
    Delia Eyrie
    Delia Eyrie
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Delia Eyrie Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:05 am

Delia continues fidgeting regularly. Most slytherins were very fond of potions, and she sincerely hoped Charlotte was finding it very, very hard to concentrate.
    Delia Eyrie
    Delia Eyrie
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Delia Eyrie Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:19 am

Mustering all her concentration, manages to pull off the wordless countercurse, but even then can only speak in a whisper.

Annoying Charlotte that way didn't seem to be working, so gathering her parchment, Delia shuffles down the table to the seat right next to Charlotte, and sits down nice and close. Leaning over the table, she puts her head in her hand and smiles widely at Charlotte.
    "How are you?"
    Delia grips her willow wand tightly in her other hand, tapping her nail on the wood, ready for another curse.
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:39 am

As Delia's chair starts to rock back and forth, Charlotte clenches her fists in annoyance. Was this really her way of annoying her? She took a deep breath and put all her attention on the professor, trying her best to ignore the girl.

Suddenly, the girl appeared next to her and spoke. Charlotte turned to her, a look of disbelief on her face. How dare this girl intrude her personal space? She huffed angrily and scowled, looking at Delia as if she were a piece of gum stuck to the bottom of her shoe.

"Do you have a problem?" she said through clenched teeth.
    Delia Eyrie
    Delia Eyrie
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Delia Eyrie Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:50 am

"Oh Slytherin. We are going to settle this sooner or later, but because I'm a Ravenclaw, and we're actually smart, I'm not gonna do it in class. " Delia catches sight of Charlotte's name on her paper and her smile grows genuine. "Ohmygod, your name's Charlotte? That's kind of a muggle name isn't it. So you must have gotten into Slytherin on snobbery alone, right?" Her smile grows wider. "God, hexed by a mudblood. Yeah, you are definately gonna lose later."
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:57 am

Charlotte turns to Delia, taking a deep breath.

"For your information, Miss Ravenclaw, I am a pureblood, directly descended from the Rosier's. You're--" She was cut off by the sound of the bell, and as she gathered her things off the desk, she pushed the other girls all onto the floor. An immature move, but useful as well. Charlotte stormed out of the classroom, her head held high.

Delia Eyrie
    Delia Eyrie
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Delia Eyrie Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:04 am

"UGH!" Delia lets out a shriek of frustration, then drops to the ground and scrabbles to pick up her things as the other students stampede out around her, stepping on her parchment.
    Why did people have to be so difficult? Why couldn't Delia just stay in control for once without other people calling the shots?
    She felt a few tears prick her eyes, but the sadness is overwhelmed by the hurting of her pride and the anger pounding in her ears and tearing up her chest.
    She quickly pushes herself up and storms out after Charlotte.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:29 am