Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Jess
Certh Salamar
6 posters

Potions, Lesson 1; First Years

Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Potions, Lesson 1; First Years Empty Potions, Lesson 1; First Years

Post by Certh Salamar Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Certh had spent the morning in his common room going through his books. Thinking he may be late, he had left early to be sure he could find the potions classroom before class had begun. Coming across it after 20 minutes or so, he pushed open the dungeon door and strode in, his slytherin robes were dangling across the dirty, gritty floor before taking his seat.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Potions, Lesson 1; First Years Empty Re: Potions, Lesson 1; First Years

Post by Jess Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Jessica ran full-speed into the potions dungeon, just on time. She took an empty seat at the back of the room and sat there, breathing heavily. She had fallen asleep in the common room the night before, after staying up late, playing the piano. She'd woken up late too, and was surprised that she'd made it on time. Her tie was loose around her neck, and her shirt was un-tucked; not how she usually dressed at all.
    Annabell*Hensen
    Annabell*Hensen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Annabell*Hensen Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:48 pm

Annabell sighs out of boredom and taps her fingers lightly on her desk makng sure to not make much noise. She didn't want to go off and annoy the other students. She wanted friends not enemies. She looks around the classroom. There were so many people from different houses gatherd together.
    Guss Chamberlain
    Guss Chamberlain
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Guss Chamberlain Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:34 pm

Guss sprinted into the Potions Lesson, scared that he could be a bit late for potentially his favourite lesson ever.

He had heard rumours that things actually exploded in here. Like those insanely awesome cartoons that he wished for all of his childhood could be real. He skidded into the room, knocking over a vial of dark purple liquid.

"Oh noooo!!!" he screeched, dropping to the floor immediately onto his knees, clumsy hands fumbling the broken bits of glass as if he could fit them back together like a puzzle.

"HEEEELPP!!!!" he roared at the rest of the class, scared that something would blow up if they didn't do something soon. Why were they all standing like lemons?!

"FASTER!!!!" Guss screamed, suddenly smearing the potion everywhere on the floor, trying to wipe it away.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Jessica snapped out of her daydream and watched Guss, with a slightly smirk. He was freaking out over nothing.

"Oi, don't get your knickers in a twist! Use your wand, dipstick. I thought Ravenclaws were meant to be smart!" Jessica shouted, sitting on her desk and grinning over at the boy. She folded her arms across her chest and watched him, allowing her curly hair fall into her face.
    Annabell*Hensen
    Annabell*Hensen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Annabell*Hensen Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Annabell sighs and helps the poor boy up, saving him from more embarrass ment

"relax, It was an accident. just use magic to help clean it up." She smiles and goes back to her seat and begins to doodle.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:14 pm

Certh appeared to have a smirk spread on his face as he saw the red haired kid knock over a potion. 'Great, we have a clumsy one in this class' He thought, looking over to Jessica as she, too, began smirking at him. Certh found it rather amusing, the amount of freaking out the kid was doing just because of a little potion.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Jessica allowed her signature smirk to remain on her face, and she began chipping off her bright green nail-varnish through boredom. With a flick of her wrist, the smears of purple mess were gone.
    "Thank me later," she grinned, sitting back in her seat. She looked over at Certh, who was looking over at her with a similar smirk to her own. She winked playfully and looked back to the front of the room, maintaining a straight face.
    Annabell*Hensen
    Annabell*Hensen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Annabell*Hensen Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:54 pm

Annabell frowns at the two slitherins. Even though she thought of Jessica as a friend, she didn't like how she found ones embarrassment amusing. She sits back down and lays her head ontop of her book. 'Might as put this book into use' she giggles lightly at her thought.

She was never one for studying but she still made high marks on grades. She was just hoping this school would be the same.

"Mann Ich wünschte, es war schon zu Mittag gegessen." She mutters in German. Her Grandmother was from Germany and forced her to learn it also. 'Was good to learn how to learn to speak in my native tounge' her granny had told her.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:08 pm

Jessica drummed her fingers on the desk, waiting for the class to begin. Potions was a really fun lesson in her eyes, and she used it as an excuse to experiment with stuff. She allowed her mind to drift off, and her usual thoughts of genuine boredom floated away from her. She was left in the special place in her mind reserved for herself. Her eyes began to twinkle and she smiled. There was a difference between her usual 'smile', which was very often forced or fake, and the one she was wearing at that moment. It was genuine. It was real. It was happy.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:22 pm

Roselia is rushing in at top speed. "hello everyone! sorry! i overslept. so what are we doing today?" sits down.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:41 pm

i glance up at annabell. "who might you be? im new you see... havent met many people do to family.....issues." i bite my lip to keep from going any further. I' sit down and tears streak down my face.
    Annabell*Hensen
    Annabell*Hensen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Annabell*Hensen Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Annabell looks up surprised, "Oh! bitte weine nicht! I'm Annabell from Hufflepuff. Your from Slitherin I see."

She smiles at the girl with kindness in her eyes, "I'm sure even though your new you'll make tons of friends!"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:36 pm

"why thank you" thinks to self'for a hufflepuff she doesnt seem bad' "im roselia snape...granddaughter of severus. you can call me rosey" holds out hand.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:07 pm

Jessica thought for a moment about what she was about to do, and wrote something down on a scrap piece of parchment.
    "Certh, d'you reckon we could meet up in the common room later? I need to tell you something. -Jess x" she neatly wrote, and sent it over to him with a flick of her wrist. She watched anxiously as it landed on his table, and began questioning whether or not she'd made the right decision.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:14 pm

roselia looks over and writes 'so you like certh huh? Wink -rosey~' and sends it to jessica. on the inside there is a burning jealousy of her classmate but she wears a smile so well nobody would ever know
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Jessica looked over at Roselia and gave a slight nod. She blushed faintly. Was she really that obvious?
    "Yeah. Since the sorting. Why? -Jess x" she wrote back, and sent it fluttering back to Roselia's desk. She turned her head slightly and waited for a reply from Certh.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:52 pm

Certh sat there, at his desk as he awaited for the Professor to strut through the dungeon door and make their way up to the desk; however that time did not seem to arrive yet. He took a quick glance to Jessica as he gave her a slight smile in her direction, during which a piece of paper flew over onto his desk: like a little bird. He proceeded to open it, inside it asked if he would want to meet her in the common room.

He reached for his feather and ink and began to write; however, he was not quite sure of what to say. He did not seem to want to look 'pathetic' in the eyes of the house, but he felt something for Jessica, but he did not have any idea of what it had been.

Looking in her direction again, he gave her a wink and a slight nod before going back to facing the front of the class, setting the feather back into the bottle of ink.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:59 pm

she sends a note back over "well jessy dont get in over your head ok...... rosey~ Wink" she sighs and thinks 'or else'

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:03 pm

pulls out snapes old potion book and gets to work ion one of her finest potions. a love potion. She smiles fakely at jessica knowing that being the granddaughter of snape she wouldnt fail at her plans

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:12 pm

wakls over to jessica. "hey jess." her eyes flash maliciously "how are you
    Annabell*Hensen
    Annabell*Hensen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Annabell*Hensen Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:03 am

Annabell looks up then eeps standing up from her chair,

"Heilige Scheiße gibt es eine große Spinne als Teufel auf meinem Schreibtisch! Töte ihn töten!" She says quickly and runs to the slitherins hiding behind them. She blushes realizing she probably looked like a baby to them,

"Um, sorry about that, I'll go now." She hurries to her desk and pauses not wanting to sit down.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Jessica turned abruptly around, and noticed Annabell freaking out over a spider. She stood up and made her way over to the young Hufflepuff's desk.
    "Aha, it's cool Annabell. Where is is? I'll get it for-" Jessica began, but she soon spotted it. Her eyes widened and she let out a sharp squeal. She ran back past her own seat, skidding to a halt near the other side of the room.
    "That... That is NOT a spider... It's the size of a RAT!" Jessica said in a high-pitched voice, which was usually only reserved for when she was REALLY scared, or for when she was in a particularly awkward situation. She took several deep breaths and walked slowly back over to the spider, picking up and running to the door. She released it and walked back into the classroom.
    "It wasn't actually that bad..." she lied, sitting back in her chair.
    Annabell*Hensen
    Annabell*Hensen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Annabell*Hensen Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Annabell smiles at Jessica, "Thanks. Wait, you know German?"

She perks up and sits back down, "Es ist gut zu wissen, ich bin nicht die Einzige, die hier in Deutschland kennt! Das ist so aufregend!" She says excitedly.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Jessica smiled and nodded.
    "Yeah, I know a fair bit of it. Lived over there for a year and a half when I was younger. You pick the language up pretty quick when it's all you hear," she shrugged.

Jessica put her head on her book, which was sat open on the desk. She was bored, tired and anxious. What was she going to say to Certh when they met up in the common room?!
    "I'll just go with whatever comes out of my trap," she thought, laughing inwardly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:44 am