Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Jess
Certh Salamar
6 posters

Potions, Lesson 1; First Years

Annabell*Hensen
    Annabell*Hensen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Potions, Lesson 1; First Years - Page 2 Empty Re: Potions, Lesson 1; First Years

Post by Annabell*Hensen Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Annabell nods smiling, "It's beautiful there isn't it? I sometimes catch myself thinking in German."

She looks down at her book that was written in German and begins tto read. A little bit after she looks up at Jessica, "Jessica Lupin right? Did your father so happen to be a Remus Lupin?"

Potions, Lesson 1; First Years - Page 2 Empty Re: Potions, Lesson 1; First Years

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:51 am

roselia is laughing really hard. "all that over a rat?! sebastian couldve killed that thing without thinking. sebastian is my cat" she smirks and they all see the old battered book on the table with notes written by every potion.
    Annabell*Hensen
    Annabell*Hensen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Annabell*Hensen Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Annabell blushes in embarassment and looks down at her hands in her lap, now feeling rediculous. She keeps her head down and stays silent.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:31 pm

"I loved it over there. I guess when your family travel around as much as mine used to, Yeah, Jessica Lupin. No, he wasn't my dad. I think that there's some relation, but I dunno what it is. Something on my dads side, I don't pay much attention to that sort of stuff," Jessica shrugged.
    "Roselia, it wasn't a rat. It was a spider the size of one. Your cat might have been able to get rid of it, but could you have?" Jessica smirked, and tilted her head to the side, awaiting a response.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Roselia sensing a challenge smirks " but of course i have! spiders are nothing. i have dealt with much worse in my life than rats and spiders" she laughs. " judging by youre look... soft and sheltered you wouldn't have the slightest idea."
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:31 pm

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jessica scowled. "What, does the soft and sheltered look now mean that one can't be tough enough to handle a spider?" She challenged, standing ans squaring up to Roselia. She narrowed her eyes and glared at her fellow Slytherin, awaiting a response. She smirked.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:16 pm

A smirk dances across her lips and a twinge of insanity flashes in her dark eyes "do i sense.... a challenge lupin? because if my hunch is correct i accept. its not everyday i get to morbidly crush someone in my own hous. sounds like a riot. just say where and when and ill be there waiting." [/color]it seems like a slight hiss excapes her motuth as she speaks. not really a snake but more feline.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Jessica could have laughed in Roselia's face.
    "Wow, so there is a brain in that pretty little head of yours, then?" Jessica smirked, not backing down.
    "Name a place, Snape. Name a place, and I'll be there. I'm really not fussed. Not every day one gets to a fight. If you can call it a fight, because lets face it, I'm evidently going to take you down," she smiled sweetly, cracking the knuckles on her left hand.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Roselia laughs cruelly. "wow you are stupid, like your deadbeat father. yeah thats right. ive heard stories that grandfather told my father. so how about the lake. in 10 minutes or so lupin? unless youre scared of me." she twirls her wand in her hand gracefully and snaps it taletedly into her palm. "if so youre smart because ill reduce you to a pile of smoldering rubble" her eyes flash again
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:45 pm

"My deadbeat father? You know nothing about my father! You might know Remus Lupin, who is a rather distant relative of mine, but you know nothing about me, my family or anything to do with me. Got it? And I'll see you there. If you can stick it out long enough," Jessica snarled, her eyes changing from blue to grey in a split second.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Roselia pouts with fake pity "awweh she thinks she can scare me. how cuute.it takes waking up pretty early to scare me pipsqueak. ive seen some terrifying things." Swings her wand at jessicas feet sending odd sparks
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:56 pm

Jessica flinched at the sparks at her feet and saw the flash of red light in her eyes. She heard a high-pitched scream in her head, which she recognised as her own, and gasped.
    "How DARE you do that?!" she shrieked. "You have no idea of the things that have happened to me in the past! You have absolutely no idea of the things I've been through!" she said a little weaker, her voice breaking. She felt that familiar dizziness, and she paled. "How dare you..." she whispered, before passing out on the floor.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Roselia smirks and lets out a short laugh. "weakling those were just lights. i couldve done worse to you and you probably know that." she looks away and thinks 'i cant use this fool for anything. i need someone.........smart like myself only a small bit less..."
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Certh took a quick glance around the room, his wand was on his desk in front of him; he enjoyed having it by his side, even if the class did not call for a wand to be present. Turning his attention, rather quickly, to the two girls who seemed to be at each others throats going on about some duel after Jessica had 'saved' the other girlies from a spider, or a rat, something of the sort like that. It appeared nonsense, to Certh. He did not appear to understand the minds of 11 year old girls; although it could have been because he was a little too enthralled in his.. 'studies' to have a real relationship with anybody besides Karma, who was more of a friend then anything. Certh liked that, though. He was too busy to start dating.

He was about to grasp his Rowan wand and send a hex that he had been practicing in Rose's direction, before Jessica feinted, and fell onto the floor. Certh's mouth was already open, in the middle of reciting the incantation before he realized who was on the floor. "Snapeey, why don't you just go and mind your own. Before I make your face puff up like a balloon" He exclaimed in her direction, as she seemed to be going off about something that was only her own problems. He was prepared to raise his wand, if she did intend to fight back with something other then words.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:10 am

She smirks "sutorum" his feet are sewn to the floor by glowing threads. "i can use my own magic friend. i appriciate your attempt." She laughs madly "expeliarmus" she catches his precious rowan wand. "want it back? i have a favor you have to do first kay salamar?"
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:28 am

He snarled slightly at Snape. Certh did not much like being without his wand, let alone someone taking it from him; which she had done. If only he had used the shield charm against it, he would be holding her wand instead of the other way around. But the look on his face appeared nor shocked, or surprised. He put on a cunning front, and it worked; the girl did not know what Certh had been pondering as he sat there in his chair; his eyes slowly met hers.

"You think I would help - You? Why in Merlin would I help the pitiful witch who just disarmed me out of fear? That is no Slytherin, more like a mudblood" He told her, his voice remaining constant, but quiet so the conversation just stayed between the people around them.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:43 am

Her eyes get her signature twinge of insanity and she smiles madly "fear you must be joking. youre weak minded and in helping me youll get all you wanted certh and if not i can break this little wand of yours easily. you have a choice salamar. join me or end up magicless." she laughs slightly
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:54 am

(OOC Roselia you can't use spells you haven't yet learnt, you are only a first year after all.)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:17 pm

(ooc:sorry) she looks at certh still laughing. she did still have his wand however. "now do we have a deal or dont we? i haven't got all day i have....business i have to attend to" her eyes flash again"
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:48 pm

It infuriated him, not having his own wand by his side, in his hand. It was like a identical twin to him; twin sides of a coin. No differences, same strengths; little weaknesses. It could be seen in his eyes, as the fire around the room glistened upon them, causing a gleam to be seen that could only have been noticed had Snape not been spouting nonsense, and instead paid attention. The teacher could walk through the door at any moment, causing Snape to get sent into detention, and the retrieval of his wand. But knowing his luck, that did not seem to happen as he continued sitting at his desk, feet were out in the aisle as he lay his hands on his thighs and looked from Jessica, who was on the floor, up to Snape.

Her laugh did not send chills up his spine, although it did cause a smirk to grow across his face at her apparent madness. "What is it, exactly, that you have planned?"
    Annabell*Hensen
    Annabell*Hensen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Annabell*Hensen Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Annabell looks between the two and finally decides to do something before things get even more crazy.

"Roselia stop! This is crazy!"

She walks up to said girl and takes back the slitherin boy's wand "Your acting like a mad woman." She walks over to the boy, "Heres your wand." She hands it to him and walks to Jessica and shakes her gently, "Jessica? You okay?" She sits on the ground and lays her jacket under Jessica's head "We need to either get help or take her to the hospital wing."
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Certh looked rather... annoyed, why hadn't he just thought of walking and getting his wand? Such a simple idea that was amiss to him, just so simple. But a smirk did grow on his face after he was given his wand back by the huffleypuff. It was nice, having his wand back in his possession; away from being snapped in two by the mad foolish girl sitting almost diagonally from him.

But, soon coming back to reality he glanced down at Jessica as the Huffleypuff knelt down. She had appeared to be fine, Jessica, only feinted from the heated discussion that the two of them were having. Certh did not really want to help; but he felt this urge to do so: Could have been because she was in the same house, or because the slight, very slight chance that he felt something for her, both reasons were jumping around inside of Certh's noggin.

He stood up, and placed his wand back inside his robe. He walked over and bent down, prepared to grab Jessica's legs if they needed to carry her to the hospital wing.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:47 pm

"This isn't you... Please... Stop it! You know who you are..." Jessica was mumbling, stirring and breathing heavily. She screamed out and sat bolt upright, pale as a ghost and shaking. She rubbed the back of her head, and looked up at Annabell.

"Please tell me I didn't just..." she trailed off, knowing full well what she had done. "Brilliant. Just brilliant. I fainted, didn't I? Now I look pathetic and weak, and no-one is ever going to take me seriously, and I'll be a laughing stock, and... and... Ugh, I'm such weakling!" she stressed, crossing her arms and pouting like a kid. She was being deadly serious, but she gave off an aura that she was joking around.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:13 am

Roselia sinks into a chair and blinks and looks around at the madness in the room. "oh no.....not again" tears start to well up in her eyes and she looks down at jessica. "im so sorry... i hate what i am...." her eyes fall on the hufflepuff who she called her friend and the tears start to fall "this isnt anything i can control......." she whimpers "its all their fault"
    Annabell*Hensen
    Annabell*Hensen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Annabell*Hensen Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:22 am

Annabell hurries over to Roselia and hugs her "It's okay. I understand. No one is blaming you." She looks at Jessica "And it's okay that you fainted. No one is invincible. People have pasts that make them do cerain things."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:36 am