Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Welcome Home

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Welcome Home Empty Welcome Home

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:18 am

He was back. To the place that really should feel like home, but in all honesty, had stopped feeling like home years ago. Eyes scanning the snow covered lawns, Julian sighed softly as he walked up the steps, some driver carrying his trunk behind him.

If it'd been up to him, he would've gladly stayed at school, but at his family's insistence, he'd came back for the holidays. Pulling the door open, the Prideux was greeted with nothing but eerie silence. He wasn't surprised. Just because he was here didn't mean they'd go out of their way to greet him. Though he was surprised that Odille wasn't here to greet him, he brushed it off as his little sister just forgetting, as seven year olds were prone to do.

Crossing his arms, the blond stood in the foyer, unsure of what exactly to do.

Welcome Home Empty Re: Welcome Home

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:35 am

Madeline was laying down on her bed reading her magazine when she heard a car stop in front of her house."What now" she grumbled then sighed and went downstairs not even bothering to change her clothes. Besides, I am still at the house she thought.

While she was going downstairs, she stopped and checked her appearance on the mirror. She smirked and fluffed up her already perfect hair. She might look like she was a slut but she wasn't really.

After a few moments, she remembered about what she was going to do and proceeded to walk to the door. She opened it wide and her eyebrows rose when she saw "What the hell-" she said then cut off now remembering he was supposed to be home for the holidays. "Hello brother dear" she said leaning on the door frame, smirking. "Won't you come in?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Flicking his gaze up to his sister at the sound of her footsteps, Julian raised an eyebrow, skirting around her, "What a great welcome. I can see that you missed me so very much. I decide to come home for the holidays, and this is your reaction." Shaking his head at Madeline, he leaned against the wall, watching her curiously.

"You know what's funny?" He asked, glancing down at his watch, "You're a hypocrite. You'll hate me because you think I'm 'slutty'," he added finger quotes here, "And then you dress like that." Shaking his head again, he glanced down at his trunk, sitting down on it before returning his gaze back to his sister.

((Julian's already inside.))
    Corin Rousseau
    Corin Rousseau
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Corin Rousseau Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Corin had finished his homework yet again. It was all so easy - after all, radioactivity was child's play - to the boy, and he wondered if there were any books in the library he could check out that he hasn't already. He dressed up in one his favourite shirts, elegantly gliding down the stairs to see his brother and his sister arguing, or so he supposed they were.

"Dear, dear brother," he announced in a matter-of-fact, adjusting his glasses to look at the boy, "what on earth are you doing here? Is that... school of yours having a break?" The elder blonde boy to his sister. "You look perfectly fine, Madeline, but remember to wear a coat; it's chilly outside," he warned, turning his gaze on both of his siblings, "now what seems to be the problem?"

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:09 am

Madeline glared at her brother then sighed tiredly, "At least I don't act like one" she said quietly more to herself then looked back at him. "I just-" she shook her head and cut off, not feeling like herself. "Never mind" she sighed.

Madeline looked at her other brother and rolled her eyes "I'm not gonna go out wearing this you know" she said then added "Nothing's the matter"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:38 am

Glancing over at his older brother as he arrived, Julian rolled his eyes. For someone so smart, he really asks stupid questions. "It's great to see you too, Corin." he said, his voice practically monotonous.

"Wait," he glanced from one sibling to the other, a surprised expression gracing his face, "you mean you don't know? I would've thought they told you..." shrugging it off, he lied, "I got expelled. Apparently it's against the school rules to attack people with knives at five in the morning. Who knew?"

Raising an eyebrow at his sister, Julian shook his head. "Of course everything's going fine," he grinned angelically. "When does it not?"

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 2:48 am

Madeline blinked once then twice then thrice before screaming. "You freaking did what!?!?!" she shrieked at him a bit freaked out her own brother would do such a thing. It wasn't normal for Mad to cuss like that.

Mad growled when Julian smiled angelically "Everything goes wrong at some point" she said simply trying to keep calm but failing miserably.

She narrowed her eyes at Julian "Mom and Dad's gonna be pissed or something!" she declared before pacing around worriedly. "and you!" she said rounding up suddenly to Julian pointing a finger at his chin "Where the hell are you gonna go to school now?!?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun May 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Wincing at her scream, he repeated again, "I stabbed a guy. Don't worry," he waved dismissively, "he's alive. Barely, but alive." Shrugging nonchalantly, he hummed softly before pausing as he flicked his gaze between his elder siblings, "If it makes you feel better, he started it. I'm not crazy." Smirking, Julian nodded in agreement to his own words.

Watching Madeline pace, Julian shrugged, glancing over at Corin, "Could you calm her down? She's hysterical." Turning back to Madeline, he raised an eyebrow, "I could always be homeschooled."
    Corin Rousseau
    Corin Rousseau
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Corin Rousseau Mon May 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Corin raised an eyebrow. "Why did you use a knife to murder someone, of all things?" he frowned, shaking his head, "why didn't you think of using rare poisons... or, what is it that you Magicks use? Potions, right? Why not use that?" He sighed loudly at his brother's supposed stupidity. "I'm sure they have no such thing as 'Poison Toxicology.'" He smirked, silently waving the 'Muggles Are Better Than Magicks' flag again.

"I know you aren't expelled, Julian," sighed Corin, resting his palm on his sister's shoulder, "for one, you look too calm - you'd be in hysterics if you were really expelled." He laughed bitterly. "Dear sister, pray tell - what is so horrendous about our brother being homeschooled? He can finally behave like a normal person again."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon May 14, 2012 9:46 pm

"I've heard - never tried, never had it happen - but I've heard that being stabbed to death is rather painful." Raising an eyebrow to mirror Corin, he crossed his arms, "They don't teach us how to poison people. That'd be a thing for the Durmstrang kids up north. But you wouldn't know that." Shrugging apathetically, he glared at his brother.

"Would I?" Julian challenged, crossing his arms as he stalked towards him, "Trust me, I knew what I was doing and the consequences. I don't feel bad for what I did. Besides, do you really know me all that well, Cory?" Tilting his head, he snarled at him, "Tell me, what - what's my favourite candy?" Turning to Madeline, he asked, "Do you know? I doubt it."

"Like a normal person?" Curling his fingers into fists, he resisted the urge to punch his brother in the face. "So I'm just some sort of freak to you?"

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Maddie took deep calming breaths as she listened in to her brother's conversation. She frowned at Julian "Macaroons" she said simply before sighing tiredly.

Maddie didn't know how the hell she had gotten tired quickly but she did. "You are not a freak Julian" she said "and Corin shut up just quiet" she added not really up to stand and watch her brother's fight. She wandered over to wherever the couch was and plopped down it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:53 pm