Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

talk that talk

talk that talk  - Page 2 Empty Re: talk that talk

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:35 pm

Rosie shrugged and offered a shy smile. "I don't really know some actress maybe" she said she really didn't have a clue on who she was transforming too again. "I forgot" she said simply before staring at him her jaw tense. "And If i was then what?"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:42 pm

"You can transform into pretty much anyone, huh? That's really impressive," Frodo commented and grinned lightly. "Anyone else in your family a Meta?"

Looking at her, he said, "I would try to stop you. And may I ask why are you trying to do that?"

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Rosie tensed up slightly at the word 'family'. She bit back the urge to scowl and instead smiled though she knew it looked like a slight grimace. "My mom was" she said

She tilted her head as she stared at him before shrugging. "I can't take it anymore" was her simplest response and that was always the response.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:22 am

Frodo instantly felt guilty for asking the Uchitel. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you sad," he apologized quickly and gave the girl a hug. "But I'm sure your mother would have been happy to know that you inherited her gift," he said at an attempt to make her feel a tad bit better.

"And why can't you take it anymore?" He questioned patiently, wanting to know if he indeed could help her out.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:53 am

"The nightmares" she said simply with a shrug. "I guess mum would be happy" she said with a hint of small malice in her tone. It was her mother's fault why she got beaten up by her father. Her father had deemed them both freaks when he found out but he just couldn't leave them. It was bad for his name.

"Everything's okay now though" she said with a slight smile "I got a new family or so I hope she kept her promise" she added remembering that Lena had promised her that she would adopt her soon when she was of age but mentally and emotionally she was already her daughter all that's left was the legal documents.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:25 pm

"Nightmares are not a reason to end your life you know," Frodo stated with a sigh. "You can always get help on that. Are you sure that's the only reason?" He knew what it felt like, at least a bit. Ever since his mother's death, there would be frequent nightmares, though it has lessened now.

He smiled genuinely at Rose's next comment and said, "New family? Well, that sounds pretty good.

"So where are you currently staying at?"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Rose stiffened her jaw when she heard his question. "I'd rather not say" she responded automatically. She turned her head to look at him with pleading eyes that meant to not push the topic.

She coughed and looked away and started staring at the wall again. "Vorstenbach Manor" she said a slight smile to her tone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:52 am