Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Have you been waiting for me?

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Have you been waiting for me? Empty Have you been waiting for me?

Post by Manda Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:21 pm

She had owled Frodo to meet her here, and she only hoped he did. She wondered if he waited for her, after all she had been gone for six months.

She shifted her feet, and held her coat tighter. She pulled back her recently dyed hair, she couldn't stand it brown, and waited patiently.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Have you been waiting for me? Empty Re: Have you been waiting for me?

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:47 am

Frodo's hands were still slightly shaking at having read the owl, while making his way across the Lazarus Square. Luckily, almost the entire place was empty since it was nearly close to midnight. My Kait is back, he thought with a bit of happiness.

After frantically walking for a few moments, he finally spotted his girlfriend's bright red hair. "Kait...is that you...?" He whispered gently as he stood infront of her. Before she could utter a reply, he placed his lips on hers and put his arms arouns her waist.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:12 am

She didn't meet his eyes at first, when she whispered, "Its the one and only." She hoped it was a regular old Kait comment, she wanted to show him she was still mostly the same Kait.

Then she met his eyes, and that was the moment he kissed her gently. Kissing back with even more gentleness, she starting crying softly, but not with sadness. But with how happy, and safe she felt.

"I missed you so much."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:08 am

"Stop trying so hard," Frodo whispered back, knowing that she was attempting to convince him that things haven't changed. He put his finger under her chin so she'd look at him and kissed her forehead gently. Pulling her close to him, he mumbled into her hair, "What happened?"

He deepened the kiss and wiped away her tears. Pulling away, he leaned his forehead against hers and murmured, "I missed you too. I thought I was going insane."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:13 am

"What do you think happened? I was kidnapped in Greece with my sister. I was tortured, abused, verbal abuse, everything you can think of except rape," She told him hoarsely. "The old Kait seems so innocent now... but I look back on it, I have been so foolish. Frodo, I don't know how you could have stand that girl."

She knew this wasn't the route to take in their conversation, but she couldn't help but confess to him.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:25 am

"Actually, I don't that happened. How was I to know that you ran off somewhere on your own without informing anyone?" Frodo asked quietly, not wanting to get angry. "And what did you think? That I forgot about you and won't care anymore? And no, you were not foolish. Just for once, stop insulting yourself." He pleaded.

He sat down on the ground and shook his head, feeling miserable. "Good things just don't happen anymore, do they?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:33 am

"Are you angry with me?" She childishly asked, shamefully.

"I was gone for six months Frodo! Six months!" She wept, leaning her head against his shoulder as she sat down too. "I am not insulting myself, I am merely pointing out the facts," She replied quickly not thinking that she sounded like her old self. It just felt... natural.

"They will happen Frodo. We... We just... We just have to wait patiently." She paused. "Though, personally, I don't have any patience. So Good things better be coming soon, running eagerly before I go slap it in the face."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:43 am

"I'm not angry, just feeling incredibly frustrated and hurt," Frodo admitted with sigh and ran his hands through his hair.

He pulled Kait onto his lap and put his arms around her. "So what if you were gone for six months, huh? It could have been an entire year and I still would have thought you! I thought understood that even an entire lifetime won't be enough for me to not think about you." He smiled humourlessly. "It's not facts. When you insult yourself, those are lies, not facts."

"Patiently? Yeah, you're right. I wonder when things will turn around." His thoughts flew to his family and knew that he couldn't tell Kait he had been disowned. At least, right now he couldn't. He sighed once more and held on to the one person that made him whole.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:59 am

"I'm sorry," She said simply, not meeting his eyes.

"I don't deserve you," She mumbled in his shoulder, trying to get rid of the tears. "Don't leave, don't ever leave me. Please," She begged, crying harder. Finally, she got enough control of herself, and looked up. She clumsily took out a drawing, that Frodo made her. "I had this in my pocket, when I was captured," She told him quietly.

She noticed something was wrong, and brought a hand to his cheek. "Something wrong? I have no idea what has happened recently, did some body get hurt?" She urged.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:10 am

"Don't apologize for nothing," Frodo replied, voice still quiet.

"Of course you deserve me Kait. Everybody deserves someone to love them and always be there as a support," he told, willing himself not to cry as he held his girlfriend tighter. He wiped away her tears once more and cupped her face in his hand. "I will never leave you, Kaitlen. Never. Nothing can keep us apart, just remember that." He told her determinedly. His eyes widened slightly as he took the picture from Kait. He had given it to her years ago on their date. "I can't believe you still have this with you," he mumbled with a fond smile. He kissed her on an impulse and put his fingers in her hair.

He shook his head and held her hand. "Nothing's wrong. You're here, safe. So nothing's wrong." He smiled lightly.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:19 am

Her face leaned towards his touch, as she blinked rapidly. "I hate crying," She grumbled, wiping away the last of the tears.

"Promise?" She asked, looking at him in the eye. The urge to cup his face in her hands, run her fingers through his hair, trace her fingers along the planes of his chest, his arms. It burned strong, but she didn't want to suddenly change the mood, she had to make he promised.

"I've always had it with me, some way," She admitted. "It means a lot to me, I don't have anything like it, never had anything like it, and it came from... from the person I love," She whispered the last part softly.

"What about before I was safe?"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:36 am

Frodo couldn't help but grin at Kait's comment. "I know you hate crying, but it's not so bad, makes you feel better at times," he replied.

"I promise," he murmured, staring at Kait intensely. "I already promised a long while ago and I don't intend on breaking it," he added. "You got some scars, didn't you?" He asked sadly and trailed his fingers gently down her arms and stroked her cheek lovingly. "Scars or no scars, you'll always be beautiful," he stated and blushed lightly.

"I'm glad you didn't let go off it," he smiled and kissed her forehead. "I love you too Kait," he whispered back with a small smile, and pulled her closer to him.

"Nothing happened before either," he replied.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:56 pm

She wrinkled her nose. "I feel like I am weak, when I cry. So I try not too," She snorted. "Don't you see how well that is working."

She nodded, uncovering her hand that had a sleeve over it. There was a scar that was about three inches; she had cut it deeply on a rusty nail when trying to escape a crucio. It used to be all ugly, but the healers made it into a nice, straight line. Then she blushed a little, and turned to him

She knew her old self would have kissed him then, but this new her was satisfied just looking at his face, and seeing the love. She didn't need contact to feel the love anymore, she could see it as clear as the day on his face.

Her hands trailed his chest, and arms though. She relished every dip, every mark. She was happy he was muscled, but not heavily muscled. Her eyes meet his, and she smiled slightly. Yes, she will live. Yes, the future will have more obstacles. But if Frodo stayed by her side, she had the strength to go on.

Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:31 am

"Crying doesn't mean you're weak because at this point, you have every right to shed tears," Frodo stated and shrugged. "Plus, you'd be dating a guy who is apparently weak." He told, recalling the time he cried hard for his mother.

He stared at the scar for a few seconds, as though trying to accept it was a part of Kait now. All he could feel was sadness, anger and regret for not being to help her at all when she needed him the most. He took her hand and gently traced the scar with his fingers and placed a kiss on it. "Are all your scars healed like this?" He asked in a quiet voice.

He smiled as he noticed her observing him and he couldn't help but do the same. He could already feel the change in her, both physically and mentally, and a part of him still didn't accept it. It seemed as though she lost the light in her eyes and he knew that he'd be doing anything he can to help her get it back.

Closing his eyes, Frodo sighed and ran his hands down the side of arms, not too roughly in case he'd hurt her. He kissed her softly on the lips and murmured, "You have no idea how many times I've dreamed and hoped that you were alright, that I would see you again and feel you again."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:03 pm

She snorted. "Frodo, you weak? Please. I said I feel weak when I cry, I didn't call other people weak because they cried." She looked at him sharply. "Seriously, I keep feeling like something happened."

She watched silently as he stared at her scar. "It's part of me now, Fro," She told him, sadly. "Yeah, it took a while for them to get all of them though."

"I'm not going to break, love," She murmured against his lips. "I am here, healed and healthy, at least for the most part." She told him, smiling slightly.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Frodo smiled lightly at his girlfriend. "I never said you did, I just meant to say that you don't have to feel weak if you cry," he reasoned. "It's natural, especially given the cirumstances..."

Hearing her sadness, he felt hurt. "How dare he do those things to you?!" He asked, the anger evident in his voice. "I swear to God if I ever get him in my hands, I will kill him," he muttered, his hands clenching and unclenching. He rarely got this mad, but when it came to Kait, these sort of emotions were frequent.

He forced himself to calm down and kissed her deeper, as though this was their last moment. His hands were tangled in her hair and he trailed his lips to her neck. "Never again are you leaving alone like that, okay?" He asked quietly against her skin.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue May 01, 2012 11:10 am

"It's just in his disgusting plan of revenge, love," She told him lightly, though anger laced her tone a bit too. "Killing him would give him the easy way out, I think he needs to go somewhere where that is absloutly horrible and where he relieve his nightmares."

To say she was shocked at the possessiveness that Frodo was showing, was an underestimate. She tilted her head back, to give Frodo more access to her neck. "I promise," She whispered, happy she was back in his arms.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Wed May 02, 2012 11:23 am

"Oh yeah, killing you would definitely have been the sensible thing to do," Frodo muttered sarcastically. "But why? Revenge for what? And did anyone else get kidnapped?" He asked, rubbing the sides of her arm soothingly.

He smiled softly against Kait's skin as he continued to place kisses along her neck. He put his hand around her waist and played with the hem of her shirt and used his other hand to pull her close and trailed his lips to her ear. "You're making it hard for me to be mad," he murmured, but still not having calmed down completely.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed May 02, 2012 9:28 pm

She hesitated. "He didn't like being my fathers sidekick," She answered quietly. "So he killed him, and captured my sister and I while we were in Greece. At first, he was going to get me.... but he grabbed both of us." Her fingers danced against his chest.

Feelings fluttered in her stomach, and she felt his golden lips, his fingers at the hem of her shirt, his arm around her waist. In stories, Lovers almost always made love after a reunion. At this thought, her feelings only increased. She was still the passionate, hormone controlled person in this relationship it seemed.

Her hand guided his face away from her ear, to where they are face to face. "Don't be mad," She told him softly, smiling. "We are both here. No reason to be upset."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu May 03, 2012 2:42 pm

Frodo's eyes widened in shock as he listened to Kait narrate. Feeling momentarily terrified, he pulled her into a tight hug, as though she was his lifeline and kissed her forehead. "I'm just so..." he trailed off, not knowing what to say. "I'm glad you're okay. Both of you," he added.

His fingers came in contact with her skin and he breathed against her lips, "What are you thinking about?" He kissed her deeply and passionately and whispered, "I love you so much Kait, more than anything."

He looked into her eyes and wondered if it really was that simple. "I can't help it, it was hard trying not to go insane without you here for six months," he admitted. "And knowing that you were in pain..." he sighed and trailed his fingers across her cheeks.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri May 04, 2012 11:02 am

"Can't.. breath..." She joked a little, making it sound like he was hugging her too tight. She didn't like this depressing talk. Her hands started curling in his hair, eager for more skin to skin. They weren't listening to her.

At first, she couldn't get any words out, she was enjoying this too much. "I... We..." She gasped, her fingers was now trailing the back of his neck, to his back. "We need to stop, I am having a hard time controlling myself," She managed to get out after a few minutes.

"I think you lost your sanity a long time ago," She tried to joke. Then she got serious. "Frodo, I will always get out of stuff like that. That bastard couldn't keep me locked up, and if I couldn't get out, I will personally..." She trailed off, not wanting to say it.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sun May 06, 2012 11:18 am

"Oh, I'm sorry," Frodo quickly apologized, blushing lightly. Planting a kiss on her forehead once more, he let her go and let his hands play with her hair as well and smiled.

He chuckled softly against her skin and shook his head. "I know I'm getting carried away, but it is due to obvious reasons." He admitted and smiled sheepishly. "I really missed your touch," he told quietly and shrugged, not touching her anywhere just holding hef hands tight.

Even though he had a feeling what she was going to say, he couldn't help but ask reluctantly, "You will personally what, Kait? Find your own method of escape and not tell anyone about it?" He hoped he wasn't too harsh but could feel his anger resurface again.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun May 06, 2012 2:08 pm

"At least you admit it," She whispered. "I missed being by your side, feeling you hug me possessively when other guys are around, hearing you say that you love me," She told him with growing emotion. She blinked away tears.

"Well, did you want me rotting in that cell, waiting for somebody to rescue me? And if somebody did, would I be savable?" She demanded. "I wasn't going to let control me, Frodo. I tried to escape, five times. Five times! All different ways, most of them on impulse," She was growing angry. She knew Frodo wouldn't understand very well, but she had to tell him. She didn't want a relationship with lies and secrets.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sun May 06, 2012 6:46 pm

"Of course I admit it, why wouldn't I?" Frodo asked with a amused smile and trailed his fingers across her cheeks. "And trust me, I will never get bored of telling you that I love you," he told honestly and whispered, "It's okay to cry."'

"Five times and you still tried? What if something worse had happened, Kait?" He asked back, doing his best not to raise his voice. "And somehow, trying to escape on impulse sounds worse because one never thinks properly then," he mumbled. "Is it that difficult to understand that I was just worried and scared for you? And now you are talking as though..." he stopped mid-sentence and looked away from her.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat May 19, 2012 9:58 pm

"I've cried enough," She whispered back.

"Who cares? I am not going down, without fighting," She snapped at him. She forced herself to take a deep breath, telling herself that he is just concerned.

"Well, it seemed like it was a good idea at the same time," She mumbled sheepishly. Anger still hummed in her blood, but it was now controlled. She recalled, her old self didn't have this much control.

She ignored his words, and simply wrapped her arms around her self.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:35 pm