Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Have you been waiting for me?

Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Have you been waiting for me? - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you been waiting for me?

Post by Frodo Merkulov Mon May 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Frodo didn't say anything as he listened to Kait rant. Was he doing something wrong? He thought it was natural for him to be scared, but now he wasn't sure.

"It's just been hard, okay? Definitely not worse than you but close. But I'm sorry," he mumbled, not looking at her. He wished he could just shout at her and get rid of the sinking feeling, but he knew he couldn't do that even if he wanted to; screaming wasn't his thing.

"How are you and your sister now?" He finally asked, running his hand through his hair.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon May 21, 2012 11:39 pm

She sighed, and put her face in her hands. "I should be sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you," She told him, not looking at him. "You really need to learn how to speak your thoughts," She mumbled.

"Good, our bond is stronger. And we understand each other more," She paused. "I have been thinking of going to visit my mom."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Tue May 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Frodo chuckled humourlessly and replied, "I should learn how to do a lot of things, but it's a slow process you know." He shrugged. "At least that's what my father said in his owl when he disowned me." A part of him wished he hadn't said that, but it was too late.

He smiled at Kait, feeling happy to hear the good thing between her and her sister. He gave her a hug and kissed her forehead, pulling her as close to him as he could. "Is Iris going with you?" He asked.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun May 27, 2012 2:16 pm

"WHAT! HE FREAKING DISOWNED YOU? WHAT THE HECK!" She screamed, stranding up suddenly. "Why did you tell me this before? I had asked you what happened!" Kait yelled angrily, though mostly at his father.

"I want her too," The red head told him. "I just can't imagine, facing her alone right now." She hated admitting weakness, but it Frodo in this case was alright to her. Kaitlen smiled slightly, and rested her head on his forehead.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sun May 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Frodo's eyes widened at his girlfriend's outburst and he frantically looked around to see if anyone had heard them. Slightly convinced that no one was present, he pulled Kait down to his lap once more and hugged her tight. "Calm down Kait, it's really not that bad," he smiled weakly and looked at her. "I mean, it was bound to happen sometime. I didn't even like him that much anyway." Even though it was hurting him, he couldn't tell her, at least not now, considering all the things she had been through.

"I'm sure she'll come along with you," he assured her and soothingly rubbed her back. "Or if she doesn't, I don't mind coming," he grinned lightly. He gently stroked her cheeks and placed his lips on hers. It was for a sense of comfort, probably for the both of them, as he tangled his hands in her hair.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun May 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Struggling to get up, she snorted angrily. "Frodo Moria, don't pull that sh** with me. You forget who my mom is, and I know the feeling of wishing it never happen, he/she loved you, so on, so on. But do tell me where he is," Kaitlen added innocently, her brown eyes wide. "I promise he won't be hurt... to much."

If there was one thing she hated, it would be family not treating their family on how they should. The red head hated it when it happened to her, and it shouldn't happen to anybody else.

"Frodo, I'm not sure if you want to see my mother. She'll go crazy... well, crazier," Kaitlen corrected herself, stroking his left hand.

Turning around so she was facing him and still in his lap, Kait responded eagerly, putting her arms around his neck. Though, soon it was where she was using her hands to pull him closer.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Mon May 28, 2012 2:10 pm

Frodo sighed as he listened to his redhead girl rant. "What else do you want me to do, Kait? Do you expect me to sit around and cry for it? And I meant it, because of what he did to my mother, I've hated him ever since," he admitted. "I'm just glad my sister hasn't been involved in it. It's just me that he hates," he shrugged. Raising an eyebrow at her comment, he scoffed. "Hurt too much? I probably wouldn't find him alive if I told you where he was," he half joked.

"Well, it is tradition that we meet each other's parents at least once," he pointed out. "It's been five years, and if she does go that crazy, I'll just protect myself," he smiled slightly.

He gently bit her lip and kissed her deeper, tangling his hands in her hair even more. He nearly groaned as she pulled him closer and he murmured against her lips, "Kissing you is just so addicting. Almost as addicting as your craziness," he chuckled softly and looked at her lovingly.

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon May 28, 2012 2:56 pm

"No, I expect you to not become like me," She told him, glaring. "Not the drinking part, but keeping my feelings a secret all the time," Kait stood up straight, and picked up a rock. The Greek tossed it from one hand to another, frustrated.

"You need to get your sister out of there," Kait told him. Then she attempted a grin. "Well, who said I have to follow everybody's definition?"

She sighed. "No Frodo. I refuse, and you are not going to get a yes from me."

Her lips fluttered over his jaw, and kept brushing her lips over his. "Crazy is the new thing, love," Kait whispered, her hands still tangled in his shirt. She layed her head on his shoulder, smiling.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Tue May 29, 2012 10:51 am

"I'm not like you; we're opposites remember?" Frodo muttered, feeling frustrated at the whole situation. He regretted telling it out since it was going to be just another thing on Kait's mind. "So it's okay for you to do it, but not alright for me? Where's the logic in that?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. He looked warily at the rock, and sighed once more.

"She's actually at Hogwarts still, because I told her not to go back home," he confessed. "Well, the worst thing your mother would do is yell at some curses at me. Really, that doesn't bother me," he tried telling once more. "I would like to meet my girlfriend's mom, crazy or not." He stated.

He put his hand behind Kait's neck and pulled her close, deepening the kiss. He ran his other hand down the sides of her arms, and relished the contact. "Everyone going as crazy as you? I don't believe that," he whispered teasingly and kissed her forehead.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue May 29, 2012 2:45 pm

"It's a habit for me Fro!" Kait exclaimed. Then she turned away from him, blinking away tears. She felt like taking everybody's weight off their shoulders, and putting it on hers. Her friends didn't deserve all of this.

(OOC: CAN I PLAY HIS LITTLE SISTER????????)

"That's good..." She murmured, as she threw the rock at a tree. Kait turned around to face him. "My answer is still no Frodo." The red head didn't have the energy to argue with him.

Kait moaned and kissed him back with such fierce, it surprised herself. The girl shivered under Frodo's touch, and brought her hands to lay flat on Fro's slightly muscled chest. In between kisses, she started speaking in Parseltongue and Greek, telling him how much she loved him, missed him, and loved it when he kissed her.

Then she heard some hissing, and turned around joyfully. Kait hadn't seen her snakes yet, when she got back they were on a long hunting trip hoping to find her.

She picked up Liath, and Gray Moon. Both hissing at once, they both demanded where she has been and who they should kill.

"Frodo?" She asked. "Why does when everybody see me again, they ask who they should kill?"

Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Wed May 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Frodo held Kait's face in his hands so she'd look at him. "Hey, do not blame yourself," he scolded her softly. "None of this is your fault, in fact it's none of our faults," he pointed out. "But we'll be fine as long as we have each other, yes?" He asked.

"But why not? Think I can't handle your mother or something?" He asked, confused.

He smiled against her lips as she kissed him back and he kissed her passionately, trying to convey his feelings. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. His fingers played with the hem of her shirt and lightly trailed the skin underneath. "You do know that I can't understand that, right?" He laughed softly.

He watched amusedly as Kait reunited with her snakes and shook his head at her question. "Because they all care about you and want to take revenge," he said, as though it was the most obvious thing.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed May 30, 2012 7:20 pm

"How is it not my fault?" She whispered. "I am careless. I can't accept the fact enough that there is actually people out there, who care for me, so I can tell you guys what I am thinking." Pausing, she looked up at him. "Always. As long as you want me, I will be here."

"You don't know what is it like," Kait told him coldly. Her tone suggested that they ended it now, she didn't want to talk about it. The girl didn't want people to know exactly how bad living with her mother was.

Kissing his neck, while biting it gently, she laughed. "Of course, that is one reason why I did that," She got out while unbuttoning the first two buttons of his shirt. "There, you look a lot sexier now," Kait whispered, as she ran her fingers over the exposed skin.

Stroking Grey Moon's head, she glanced at Frodo smiling. "It's a nice feeling." She told him, being a bit vague about what she meant.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu May 31, 2012 3:49 pm

"It's not your fault because you are not controlling whatever's happening to every one of us," Frodo reasoned. "And yes, I do wish you would just accept that fact, but I think deep down, you know it's true." He told in a quiet voice. "I will always want you here," he chuckled lightly. "Opposites stick together anyway."

"Then tell me what's it's like," he responded back, not willing to let her carry this burden around anymore.

Frodo groaned softly at the sensation of her Kait's lips. "Are you trying to mark me or something?" He asked in a breathless whisper. He kissed her harder and his tongue seeked entrance to her mouth. Placing her arms around his neck, he whispered once more, "Does that mean I don't get a translation?" He blushed at her actions and comment, and trailed his fingers further under her shirt. "Well, it's kind of hard not to feel that good looking when I'm with you," he grinned lightly.

"I'm sure it is," he murmured as he watched her play with the snakes. "It never goes away, you know? That nice feeling."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu May 31, 2012 6:46 pm

"I could have protected Lor. I could have visited your step father, and show him plenty of reasons not to disown you," Deep down, she knew it wasn't her fault. But all these things lately has been happening for no reason, and she wanted to find a reason that they were happening.

She felt herself slowly give in, she had been wanting to tell somebody what has been happening for a while now.

"When I was very young, I remember my mother drinking around me," Kait started, not looking at him. "It wasn't bad, but when you have a child, you shouldn't be drinking around them. Sometimes, if she drank enough, she will go crazy.. and..." Kait blinked, wrapping her arms around herself only tighter. "She didn't start doing drugs until I was about five. By then, I understood that my mom wasn't a mom that everybody else had. I understood that there was something wrong with my mom.

"She slowly started bringing in Boyfriends, the abusive ones, the demanding ones, all sorts. And she kept getting more crazy, more of an addict, more rude. Everytime she saw me, she pointed out something wrong about me. They were becoming more hurtful, but I didn't let it show that it was hurting me.

"I started to go against her around seven. That was when I finally accepted that she would never care for me. She only became worse after I started going against her. But my mother realized, that if she hit me, I will only hit her back harder," Kait couldn't resist a smirk after this.

"Things became more desperate, as time went on. I used to hate stealing, even from my mother. But I had to resort to stealing, because she wouldn't buy food for me, buy clothing. I am sure that the Village knew something was going on, but they knew that if they tried to stop her, that something bad will happen. Because everyone of her boyfriends, wasn't afraid to get what they wanted.

"When I found out I was a witch, I got the letter by the owl of course, my mom went crazy. She started going crazy, throwing stuff, and slapped me, but then I had kicked her in the stomach. We had a fight, a loud one I must add. She told me I wasn't going to train to become a freak show. I told her I was going to go learn how to stay away from her sorts and how to not become a freak show like her. She threw a glass bottle at me, and I threw one back.

"My life is centered around violence at that place Frodo." Kait finished off her tale, on a sad note. But the whole story was sad.

Allowing him to enter her mouth, her tongue started fighting for dominance. "You will have to earn it," Kait whispered, laughing gently at his blush. Purposely doing this, she unbuttoned the rest, but left his shirt on. The red head traced his muscles, shivering at his touch. She bit his lip, and only brought him closer, her nails digging into his back.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:36 pm

"No you couldn't have because you had no idea all those things were going to happen," Frodo told firmly. "There's nothing we can do now except help one another and our friends get through it."

A mixture of emotions coursed though him as he listened to Kait's entire life story for the first time. He felt angry at her mother for giving Kait the horrible life she's currently leading, sad that this was the reason she resorted to drinking, confused as to why a mother would do this to their own child. He pulled her closer to him protectively and said decidedly, "That's it, you are getting out of that house one way or another. You can live with me, or Lora or any of our friends but not there." He couldn't imagine her going back there and having endure the pain, especially since he knew exactly what's been happening. "Why didn't you tell me earlier Kait?" He asked sadly.

"What if someone walks by?" He asked, suddenly feeling self conscious and gave her a small smile. Yet, he couldn't deny how good she was making him feel. The cold breeze hit his bare chest and felt goosebumps, in addition to his girlfriend's touches. He wrapped his arms around her tighter and kissed her deeply, trying to pour out all his feelings. He sighed as his hands felt the warmth of her skin and realized he just couldn't be without her. "I love you," he whispered.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:45 am

Finally giving in, Kait collapsed into Frodo's arms, crying silently. Her head was in his shoulder, as she held him tight.

"Would you abandon your Blood mother, even if she was that way?" Kait asked suddenly, turning towards him. "And if you would, would you out of Loyalty, knowing that she had gave birth to you, or you know she can't take care of herself?" Pausing, her look got harder. "I don't know what keeps me going back. But whatever it is, it is really annoying."

"It's hard talking to people about what happens."

Kissing softly on his chin, before turning back to his lips, Kait told him, "They can choose if they want to see this or not. I don't really care." Running her hands up and down his chest, her heart grew twice it's size when Frodo told her he loved her. "Same," She whispered in his ear. "I love you too."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Frodo held Kait just as tight and rubbed her back soothingly. It was one of those rare times she cried but he was glad that she wasn't trying to bottle up her feelings anymore. Wiping away her tears, he looked into her eyes and said, "Just remember that you're not alone, Kait. And you never will be." He leaned his forehead against hers, feeling tears in his own eyes.

"I'm not asking you to abandon her completely. I just don't want you spending too much time fighting with her," he explained with a sigh. "I'm just sick of having to watch you deal with her by yourself and then not tell anyone about it," he admitted. "Why don't you get her some sort of help?" He asked after a pause.

Still smiling lightly, he shook his head. "They'll probably stare at us for a while," he whispered back and trailed his lips to her earlobe. His fingers danced on her back underneath her top. He conjured a blanket and placed it on top of them. "Just so you don't feel cold," he smiled sheepishly.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:00 pm

"I find it hard to feel alone while being with you," Kait muttered, almost not heared, in his shoulder. Kait raised her shaking hands to grab hold of him tightly. "Don't go... don't ever leave."

"How am I supposed to help her? I am barely at the house anyways, during the school year. And I have been dealing with it fine by myself," Kait added, she hated looking weak. Even in front of her boyfriend. "Help? She will end up killing the person trying to help her!" Kait yelped, terrified at that thought.

Fighting back a moan, Kait kissed and nibbled on his Collarbone and kissed, trying to find that spot. "It's also good for hiding," Kait pointed out. Her hands trailed up on down his chest, occasionally digging in her nails very slightly.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:15 pm

"Hey, hey, of course I'm not going to go," Frodo replied, surprised Kait'd even ask for such a thing. "And if you find it hard to be alone, then I'm doing my job right," he grinned lightly and kissed her forehead once more.

He raised an eyebrow at her comment. "Fine by yourself? I don't think so. Fighting with her and stealing from her is not 'dealing with it finely'," he pointed out. "Well, what else are you going to do Kait? You can't keep doing this alone. It's not fair to you or your mother," he told softly.

He groaned lightly at her movements and kissed her hard. Not taking his hand from underneath her shirt, he traced circles with his thumb and trailed his hand down the sides of her waist. He kissed her neck and reached for her lips once more before chuckling quietly. "You mean to hide this?" He teased.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:51 pm

"You have always done your job right," Kait whispered. "Even when I am angry, I don't want you to leave deep down inside. Although... well, you know me. When I am angry, I don't think clearly."

"It is in my book," Kait grumbled, messing with her fingernails. "I am going to fight through it. What doesn't kill me makes me stronger, and I want to be as strong as possible." Kait had threw in a quote, in a way, from Kelly Clarkson's song.

"Well, we don't want to hear little kids ask why that man has his hands under her shirt, hm?" Kait whispered, pulling slightly on his bottom lip. "Your such a gentleman," She grumbled, though playfully. "I managed to get your shirt half off, and all you have been doing is putting your hands under my shirt," Kait teased, as she kissed his chest. She was after all, still the one in the relationship with enough passion for both of them.

Kait hasn't been tamed yet, and she didn't think she would never.

(OOC: Tell me if that was a bit too much, and if I do need to edit, tell me what I need to)
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:55 pm

"I have learnt to ignore you when you get angry," Frodo commented teasingly. "I can't imagine leaving you Kait, you know that," he murmured.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "But you shouldn't have to fight through it, especially since it's your mother. And it's even more unfair that you have to deal with it by yourself," he said and played with her hair. "You're already so strong, but it's okay to let go sometimes."

"Yeah, I don't think the parents would want to explain that," he replied with a chuckle and kissed her lips once more, not caring his were probably swollen also. He shook his head, but couldn't help the deep blush that arose on his cheeks. Laying her down on the blanket, he lifted her top and kissed her stomach and trailed his lips higher. "Is that better?" He whispered against jer skin. He kissed her neck and used his arms to lie on top of her, such that their bodies were touching.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Laughing, Kait nodded. "That's smart." Running her fingers through his hair, Kait sighed. "I just feel better hearing you say that.... I feel wanted."

"My mother, Frodo. The woman who gave birth to me. I think I should. And I won't be dealing with it by myself, I think, if Iris can handle it." Kait raised her eyebrows. "I am not that strong as you think Fro. I break down to, more than you think."

Laughing at his deep blush, Kait stroke his hair and face. Feeling his lips on her bare stomach... him being on top.... it was something that was good. Kait knew she wasn't very used to this, so it felt extra good. It was something foreign. "Yes, very much," The red head breathed, her lips nibbling on his earlobe. "You know that I love you right?"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:09 pm

"Yes well, I am the smart one in this relationship, remember?" Frodo chuckled and pulled Kait closer to him. "Trust me, no one can want you more than me," he said with a small smile.

"Exactly, you shouldn't fight with the woman who gave birth to you, it isn't right," he replied and sighed. "But I know it's not right for me to ask you to leave your mother alone." He shrugged. "So what if you break down? That has nothing to do with strength, it shows you're human."

He pretended to frown and protested, "Hey, don't laugh." Smiling against her skin at the response, he said, "I'm glad you think so." He continued to kiss her stomach and upon reaching her neck, kissed hardly at a particular spot. "Yes, I know. And I love you too, so much." He whispered and trailed his lips along the length of her arm.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:24 pm

"Now, I don't agree with that," Kait fake pouted. "I think you are the reasonable... responsible one." Kait put her arms around his neck. "And no one is going to have me except for you."

"Other people have it worse out there," Kait tried to reason with him. "I feel lucky enough that she lets me live in the house, and be with one of my few existing family relatives that I know exist." Pausing, Kait tilted her head at him. "Sometimes I wonder if I am... I feel so... unemotional sometimes, as if it will help me heal." She fell quiet for a few seconds and realized something. "Where are staying this summer?"

Giggling, Kait kissed the tip of his nose. "Why not? I think it's kind of cute." Moaning, Frodo had found her sweet spot. When he went to her arm, Kait tugged off his shirt, she wanted to see his whole torso. Kait kissed all over his chest, caressing his slightly muscled body.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:39 pm

"Reasonable, responsible, smart, all that is me," Frodo agreed with a laugh. "But the wild, crazy one? That's you." Resting his cheek top of her head, he said, "I won't let anyone have you anyway."

He shook his head. "That doesn't mean this is also not a worst problem. I just wish she didn't treat you like that," he muttered, hating the thought of anyone treating Kait like she wasn't good enough. "You're not unemotional, you just prefer to bottle up your feelings. But that doesn't mean you don't have any." At her next question, he realized that he hadn't really thought about it. "Um...maybe at an aunt or uncle's."

"Do you really want to give a show to strangers?" He asked teasingly as his shirt came off and kissed her once more on her neck, enjoying the sensation of her lips on his chest. Lying his body closer to hers, he gently bit at the sweet spot and lickled lightly. "I think I gave you a...hickey...?" He laughed lightly. He got up, but didn't button his shirt and held his hand out, helping Kait to get up. "Dance with me?" He asked, smiling nervously and ran a hand through his hair.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:39 pm