Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Imperial March

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Imperial March Empty Imperial March

Post by Tyler Marks Sat May 12, 2012 1:06 am

Ty dropped Karma rather uncerimoniusly - but carefully - onto the couch.

"Last stop, all off," he drawled smiling down at her, "Rides over; hoped yeah enjoyed it. Ain't thinkin' I'm givin' you many more of those."

Cracking his knuckles he gave her a lopsided grin.

"So, it was in the bed room, this mystery gift of yers?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Imperial March Empty Re: Imperial March

Post by Karmzy Sat May 12, 2012 4:19 am

Karma flopped onto the couch, giggling now. "Yes. Yes it is. But you might want to turn around. You know, get the lay of the land. See what's right in front of your face." She wasn't exactly sure how he'd missed it. The new entertainment system was huge. Complete stereo surround sound, flat screen TV, brand new DVD player... it took up the space his old TV had been in, and then some. The DVD collection they had built up was filed neatly into a long book shelf that showed the spines, alphabetically by title, and it was directly below the TV, which hung on the wall.

He really did need to pay more attention. People could come back from the dead and she swore he wouldn't notice.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat May 12, 2012 6:48 pm

Ty raised an eyebrow at her, but shrugged and did as she said. And then froze for a brief moment as he took it in.

In all honesty, he wasn't sure how he missed it either, but perhaps he was just so use to his own home that he didn't really bother looking at anything in the room too closely.

"Karmzy," he drawled slowly, shaking his head and deciding to go for joking, "If yeah can afford all this I'd be thinkin' I might need ta start chargin' yeah rent."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 12, 2012 6:55 pm

"Rent." She mused. "Don't be rediculous." She grinned. "You won't be paying any bills, really. See?" She pointed to the coffee table, where the official looking Deed to the house sat. "It's in your name don't worry."

"You won't be paying rent anymore. I have no need for your money." She shrugged. "I bought your neighborhood."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat May 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Ty blinked at the piece of paper, staring at the words, pick the paper he held it up to the light. It had to be fake, didn't it? She was just... just.

"Yer jokin' right? This ain't... yeah ain't..."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 12, 2012 7:09 pm

Karma swung her feet cocking her head to the side slightly. "I'm not what? Filthy rich? I actually am. It's okay, surprised me too." She sighed. "Being the only person in my family is actually helpful, sometimes."

She grinned. "Are you gonna go get your present then? The one outside can wait til later, I think." She shrugged.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun May 13, 2012 8:58 pm

He shook his head, his lips crooking up into a disbelieving smile, "Karmzy, I can't let yeah.... but yeah already did didn't yeah?"

"There's more?" he shook his head, but after giving her one glance shrugged and went to retreive the box, bring it down to the living room before dismanteling the wrapping and grinning even wider at the present.

"Well now, Forget the house, this right here, this if a gift."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon May 14, 2012 12:38 am

Karma grinned, and reached behind her into the cushions on the couch. "Well, You should open them." Slowly, she leaned forward, her eyes mischievous. "Now."

Then she was leaping forward, standing on the coffee table, a lightsaber in each hand. She sunk into a dramatic pose, pressed the button, and the red plastic 'sword' shot upward with an animated sound. "PREPARE YOURSELF, SKYWALKER!" Then she was jumping forward, raising one lightsaber as she did and slamming down in a savage downstroke.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon May 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Ty smirked and grabbed the closest one to him, lighing it up as fast as he could while still having time to swing it up to block her blow. Holding that saber off, he reached down and grabbed a second one, morning only slightly that he was now gripping it in his weaker hand and swung up at her, making a random sound of attack as he did so.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue May 15, 2012 3:43 am

Karma dodged backward, spewing Star Wars dialouge as she did so. She was back on the couch then, both lightsabers held defensively. "You can not withstand the force of the Dark Side!"She yelled, pelting a pillow at his head. "FEAR MY EVIL POWERS!!!!" She gave an impressive evil laugh, then leapt behind the couch, ducking low and hiding from his sight. There she waited, motionless, listening for his movements.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue May 15, 2012 9:33 am

"Never!" the boy responded with ease as he batted away the projectile with one of his sabers.

He watched her move around the room with a steady eye, waiting for a counter attack and only smirking and raising an eyebrow as she went for hiding behind the couch. Slowly, he picked up the pillow that had missed him and crept as soundlessly as he could - which with his added wolf-ness was a lot better than he could have before - and hopped up onto the couch grinning down at her.

"What was I supposed to fear again," he asked dropping the pillow at her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue May 15, 2012 2:41 pm

Karma looked upward and grinned sweetly. "THE DARK SIDE!!!" She yelled, and then she was leaping and tackling him backwards, onto the floor between the coffee table and the couch. Her knees pinned down on his shoulders, and she sat on his chest, pinning his arms down with her legs. Her lightsabers plastic was against his throat, and she smiled again.

"You can't withstand the Dark Side, Tyty." She teased. "Even with your werepowers." She rubbed their noses together in an Eskimo Kiss, and then she yawned. "I win."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed May 16, 2012 12:47 am

Tyler was faster than he used to be, but even with that, he wasn't faster than the other girl.

"Yeah win," he admited with a grin, smirking and bopping her noise with his finger, "And yeah also gunna fall asleep on me, aint' yeah."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed May 16, 2012 1:31 am

Karma nodded sleepily. "You have to go see your other present first." she murmured, moving off him and curling close to him on her side so that she could rest her head on his chest. Her eyes closed. "Go get it." She ordered, even though obviously he wouldn't be going anywhere.

"The duels will get better." She promised. "You may even be able to beat me, close enough to the full moon."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed May 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Ty smiled fondly at the girl, shaking his head at her antics, and slowly stroking her hair as she curled into his side again.

"Of course, of course, I'm goin' to look at it right now," he spoke softly.

"Yeah bet yer behind I'm gunna win," he muttered. "I was just warmin' up."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon May 21, 2012 9:43 pm

~T-t-t-t-tiiiiiiiime Lapse~

Karma's eyes blinked open, and she looked around, noting with satisfaction that the boy was still her pillow, and was certainly still there.

"Oh look. It's the one who lost the duel." She teased. She yawned and stretched, blinking down at him again. "Hey. You didn't get your present." She pouted, narrowing her eyes at him. "You promised."

She bounced upward, on her feet in an instant. "Come on! We've got to go see it! Right now!"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon May 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Ty was dazing out, running through his own thoughts and memories when he noticed that the girl's breathing had changed. He looked down with a slight smile as he saw her eyes open.

"Look, its the one that always falls asleep on me," he teased back. "Well it is hard ta go move, when yeah got someone usin' yeah like a gosh darn human pillow."

He winked at her and shook his head as she hopped up with excitment.

"Yeah lead the way Karmzy."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed May 23, 2012 9:29 pm

She grinned, wide, and took his hand, tugging him through the hallway and out the front door. Taking a right along the sidewalk she walked down the street, humming.

"I named it Kit." She said. "Like Night Rider." She came to a stop at the end of the street, reaching out her free hand and grabbing at the seemingly empty air. "Here we are." She said, her fingers catching in the fabric of a 20 galleon invisibility cloak. With a tug the car was revealed in all its shiny black glory.

"You like?" She asked, bouncing on the balls of her feet. "Look look!!" She took the handle of the door and opened it, but rather than open the traditional way, it slowly rose upward. Butterfly doors, the salesman had called it, and Karma was still amused by it. Hanging from the rearview mirror was a chain with a small diamond encrusted dog bowl and collar hanging from it.

"You can drive, right?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed May 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Ty blinked at the vehicle for a moment.

"A house and a car?" he raised an eyebrow, "Well ain't I just special - and all I got yeah was a silly ring. I think I under spent."

He raised his eyebrow, "Can I make up for it in hugs? Ty hugs are the best yeah know."

He let out a whistle as the doors went up instead of out. It certainly gave the appearance of more space, and Ty did like space. He tilted his head as he looked in, snoritng at the items hanging on the mirror.

Of course she wouldn't forget that.

"Of Course I can drive; what kind a man do yeah think I am?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 24, 2012 8:37 pm

"Of course you can make it up in hugs!" She grinned, wrapping her arms around the boy and squeezing tightly. "Wolfiehugs." She teased lightly, snuggling into him. "And for your information, it's not just any ring, it's the Ring of Sauron!"

"That's a dangerous question there, Tyty." She teased. "What kinda man do you think I think you are?" She bounced happily before slipping into the car. "Come on there, Wolfman! Let's go for a joyride!"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu May 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Ty let out a chuckle and spun her around for good measure, before setting her back down, and grinning at the car, "Wolfiehugs - maybe I should start sellin' 'em. Sounds like a brand name."

"Well now," he raised his eyebrow as he followed her into the car, grinning slightly as the doors went down, for once being to distracted to feel his instinctual panic of being trapped, "with a statment like that, I think I may want to hear yer answer."

He sat down and blinked for a moment.

"Yeah got keys? Or am I just supposed ta yell at the thang to start?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Karma grinned, glazing over his comment with a airy. "Hey Kit!"

The car made a beep-booping sound, then an electronic-sounding voice came over the speakers. "How may I serve you today, Lady Karma?"

"Start 'er up for Tyty, won't you?"

The engine roared to life, and Karma smiled, looking entirely too pleased with herself.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu May 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Ty shook his head and snorted, "yeah would get a talkin' car. Howdy Kit, nice ta meetch'yeah, or sumptin' like that."

He rolled his eyes, and rolled out of the driveway.

"Where to madam?" he asked his accent making his prim voice sound oddly... old fashioned?

He didn't wait for an answer before rolling down the road.

"Hey Kit, Yeah mind puttin' down the windows - Gettin' little stuffy in here."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 25, 2012 5:54 pm

"Let's go EVERYWHERE!" she cheered, her eyes lighting up excitedly.

"Of course, Lord Tyler." The windows lowered as the car sped down the road, blowing through Karma's hair. She inhaled the night air gratefully, watching the sunset through the windsheild. "Hey Kit, where can we get some ice cream?" She asked. "I want ice cream!"

"Of course, lady Karma." A detailed digital map appeared over the space that was appearantly a radio, with the closest ice cream parlor a dot with a purple line leading to it.

Karma giggled. "She calls you Lord and me Lady. Isn't it awesome?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri May 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Ty rolled his eyes at her enthusasim, but continued to grin, relaxing as the fresh air let Ty convince himself he had an escape.

"Ice cream it is than," he said with a head shake, glancing down at the directions to follow.

"Yeah, suptin' like that Karmzy," he shook his head and laughed, "Sumptin' like that."

He drove a few more feet before grinning at the car, "Hey Kit, yeah got me any music?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:46 pm