Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Imperial March

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Imperial March - Page 2 Empty Re: Imperial March

Post by Karmzy Sat May 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Karma giggled again, folding her arms on the window and resting her chin on them, closing her eyes against the wind. Her hair ruffled, and she breathed in greatfully.

Kit listed a bunch of artists and genres and music playlist options, all in her professional-sounding robo-voice.

"Let's have some Gorillaz, Kit." Karma said with a half grin. "Feel Good Inc."

She hummed as the song started, bouncing her leg to the beat.

City's breaking down on a camel's back. They just have to go cuz they don't know wack....
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat May 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Ty hummed as the music began, not having bothered to weigh in about the options, allowing Karma to decide.

He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel as drove, carefully following the directions, and after a few more moments pulled up infront of the shop.

"Well, this look like the place," he turned to grin at Karma, "Yeah gunna go in then?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed May 30, 2012 1:42 am

Karma pressed a button, pleased that the door opened - upward and not outward, she noted again with glee - and moved to slide out of the car before pouting. "Aren't you coming?" She asked. "My tummy's all better now! Can't we have some ice cream...?" Her eyes widened, and she looked like a little kid about to cry. "...Together...?"

Then, out of nowhere, she burst into giggles, slipping out of the car fully and closing the door behind her.

"Come on Tyty! Ice cream!" Then she was running to the counter, gazing up at the smorgusboard of flavors and toppings. Her eyes lit up as they flicked from thing to thing, before she turned to Ty.

"What should I get?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu May 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Ty breathed through his nose, laughing slightly and shaking his head.

"Don't'ch'yeah go gettin' all worried on me. 'Course I'm comin' yeah just ain't given me enough time to get out of the car."

He laughed again as he followed her out of the car. She was behaving like a small child, and although he was unsure where this behaviour suddenly came from he found it completely endearing. It was moments like this, he mused, that helped in his growing attachment to the girl.

The repeated biting of his neck probably helped in her favour too but... that was part of the past now.

"I don't know karmzy," he frowned up at the options, "What do yeah want?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:30 pm

"I WANT EVERYTHING!" Karma bounced, looking through the small window at the man behind the counter. "I want everything. Take everything you have and put it on a vanilla ice cream cone." She bounced again. "TYTY!" She squeed, wrapping her arms around his waist and hugging him. "What do you want? What kind?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:38 am

Ty shook his head and laughed, flashing a grin at the bemused employee.

"Well Karmsy," he said, slowly rufflin' her hair and trying to look around her at the options before him, "Let's see... I think I want..."

He frown trying to go for the best option there was.

"That one," he stated pointing to a concontion filled with choclate and carmel. He looked up at the worker, "I yeah ain't mind."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:50 pm

The boy behind the counter nodded, and brought them both their ordered ice creams - Ty's cone and Karma's monstrocity. Karma pulled away long enough to take her towering icecream by the cone, balancing it effortlessly. She took a long lick off the side with her tongue, meeping as it forced the ice cream off balance and she had to lick the otherside just to keep it upward.

She paused with her tongue half way out of her mouth, glancing up at him. She grinned, taking a huge chunk out of the top of the ice cream and sucking it off, letting it melt in her mouth, heedless of the vanilla ice cream that stuck to her nose.

" 'ome on, 'y 'y!" She mumbled around the ice cream, wandering back toward the car and perching on a table near it. " Oy, K't! I 'anna 'o to a mu'zee'em!" She swallowed down the ice cream in one huge gulp. "Somewhere fun!"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Ty snorted at the... could you even call that an icecream cone? ... that Karma had purchased, he shook his head and licked his own cone with a sort of percision that came with years of practice.

"Yer gunna lose that Karmzy," he laughed as his ice cream melted in his mouth. "And yeah got som of it on yer face, silly."

He reached over and wiped it off with his thumb before turning back to the car.

"Yeah better not get any of that on here," he said with a sniff - though his eyes twinkled - as the car started up again, running through the options to Karma's request. "It new yeah know."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:31 pm