Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

A Family Reunion?

Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A Family Reunion? Empty A Family Reunion?

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Aragorn trudged up the stairs to the clock tower, his cats following him faithfully. He sat down and they both jumped into his lap, playfully batting at each other before they settled down next to each other. He stroked their fur absentmindedly and yawned as he did. Eve and Jenny were named after his deceased mother and missing aunt, and they were his only family worth knowing. He scratched them between their ears and leaned back onto the ground, staring up at the ceiling as he tried to remember what he was supposed to do after he went back downstairs. He'd been wandering around so much, he'd not even bothered going to any classes yet. Tomorrow... I'll go to class tomorrow. He said decisively.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Family Reunion? Empty Re: A Family Reunion?

Post by Marky Hawthorn Sun May 13, 2012 7:39 pm

Marcus was coming back from Herblogy.He tighten his tie. Then walked to the clock tower. Then he came in and saw someone and looked around hopping noone would see him.He looked and said. Hello I'm Marcus Hawthorn and i am a 1st year Griffyindor. You are he asked to the 3rd year.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Aragorn's eye twitched at the disturbance and he sat up, his two cats looking up two and flicking their tails irritably. Aragorn's severe gray-green eyes caught sight of the kid that had disturbed him and he tried to give him a genuine smile. He didn't like guys, especially not those that talked to him right off the bat without a reason.

He cleared his throat and rubbed his hands together, "Nice to meet you, Gryffie. I'm Aragorn Hawtho--" He cut off as he realized what the kid had said his last name was, frowning deeply. He shook his head and cleared his throat again, "What... what did you say your last name was kid?"
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Sun May 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Marcus looked Marcus Hawthorn my dad is head auror he said he had another kid older the me named Aragorn his jaw dropped.That he was in Ravenclaw and was 13 years old. Marcus looked what your blood what is it Pure blood,Half Blood,Muggleborn
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 9:30 pm

"Don't brag about your parents, kid. Not the smartest thing to do when you have poor kids like me sitting around." He sent the kid a glare before rolling his eyes, "I'm a halfer. Mudblood mother, wizard father. Why do you care?"

He had a harsh outer shell, most people that he spoken to wouldn't notice because they had mostly been women. He liked women. They were his favorite thing about this ratty school. He ran a hand through his hair, flicking his eyes around so that he could pet his cats gently. He sighed quietly and shook his head, "Ravenclaw, third year, by the way."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Alexander walks over. "marcus. i came to show you around the school and- oh hey aragorn... you in Defense Aginst the Dark Arts this term?"
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Sun May 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Marcus was surprised.I'M HALF BLOOD TOO WE LOOK ALIKE.Are we brothers.MARCUS LOOKED SAME LAST NAME AND SZAME BLOOD TYPE. WE MIGHT BE BROTHERS
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Alexander smiles "really now?" sarcasm drips from his voice and he turns back to aragron. "i am pretty happy this term. i managed to get a girlfriend. shes perfect. jamie malfoy."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 9:54 pm

He glanced over at Alex and nodded with a smile, "Hey there. I dunno yet. I've been skipping out on classes again. I assume I should go join in this time." He glanced over at this Marcus fellow again, frowning as he listened to the yelling. "Slow down, kid, slow down. What the hell are you talking about?"

"Jamie?? Seriously? Way to score!" He grinned at Alex and clapped wholeheartedly.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Sun May 13, 2012 9:56 pm

Marcus looked at Aragorn we must be brother. Alex do you think me and Aragorn our Brothers.Marcus had his Griffyindor uniform on. He looked at Alexender. Alex what do i do. Hey Alex arent me and you best friends.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Sun May 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Marcus looked Aragorn Hawthorn and I'm am Marcus Hawthorn.Marcus looked and then tighten his tie.He looked you guys must be friends i asume. Marcus had his hair combed.Do you guys like Quiditch. Marcus sat down and looked at the thirteen year olds. Then looked.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Alexander looks at the kid with a strange expression on his face "ive known aragron personally since my first year... he never mentioned anything about having a brother and i said i would be your quote on quote 'friend' but never your 'best friend' i tend to stay close with people in my own year. i am sorry kid"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 10:07 pm

"Look, Marco or Marcus or whatever. Lots of people could have the same last names but not be related. My father has never mentioned a single thing about you. And my mother died during my birthing process. So uh... I dunno how we could be related unless my dad was a drunken whore." He frowned at the first year and looked back at Alex, "You're a lucky bastard, you know."
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Sun May 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Marcus trodded to the edge of the clock tower.Aragorn is my long lost brother i have no friends in my year.Why am i talking to a Slytherin. Aragorn just didnt know who i was.Marcus started to cry. Noone likes me said Marcus. When i came to Hogwarts i wanted to know who my brother was and i guess its Aragorn. Marcus looked mad now.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Sun May 13, 2012 10:09 pm

Marcus trodded to the edge of the clock tower.Aragorn is my long lost brother i have no friends in my year.Why am i talking to a Slytherin. Aragorn just didnt know who i was.Marcus started to cry. Noone likes me said Marcus. When i came to Hogwarts i wanted to know who my brother was and i guess its Aragorn. Marcus looked mad now.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Sun May 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Marcus took his wand out. I never knew my dad. My mum said he never saw me she after she did it with him he left and then she had me she new i was his son and your dad didnt know.My mum said he had another kid that was 2 years older then me. That was named Aragorn Hawthorn.You never met me becuase your father left my mother abandoned. Be lucky you him and i don't. My life is dumb. He pointed his wand at Aragorn and yelled Stupfiy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Alexander laughs at aragrons comment. "yes i know. jamie is wonderful. most of our dats are in the room of requirement. but tonight i think ill take her into hogsmede. she conjoured this necklace for me on our first date." he shows off the black spiked collar with silver chains on it. he sighs happily. "she knows me so well."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 10:19 pm

He smiled at Alex, "Well isn't that great! She's one of the top students so it must have looked good."

"Kid what are you talking about!" Aragorn exploded at Marcus, a fierce glare pierced the young boy as the Ravenclaw stood up quickly, his cats scattering. He hated guys, honestly he did. There were a few people he could stand, as long as they weren't annoying little shits. "I've never even HEARD of you! Okay, you look similar to my father. You share my last name. But you could be my bloody cousin for all you know. I've been an only child my whole life and now you barge in and tell me that I'm your brother and that you want me to be your BFFL?"

He glanced at Marcus's wand and glared at it, "I recommend putting that away, you little shit. I know more advanced magic than you. You can't expect to win, especially with two third years here." Aragorn leaned down and drew his wand from his sock, holding it at the ready but lazily regardless.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Sun May 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Marcus got up and walked away. He looked in dispspite. My father was a drunken whore and your just like him little bully and now i casted stupify on you wtach out chumps. He walked away and giggled.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Sun May 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Ask your dad chump and see what he says. Marcus looked at him in despite. My mum said your my brother and you should be suprised about it or just be dumb about. Expellmius ! kid you know that i live with happiness while my dumb father stays with you cuz Bloody stupid and too coward to tell you about me or at least my life is bad. Marcus looked at them You are tosspops and cowards.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Alexander laughs at the kids parting words. "heh stupefy... he thinks thats gonna do anything..." he turns to aragron. "i am so sorry for you... having to deal with that kid... and yeah believe it or not jamie and i met in her mothers class of all places"
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Sun May 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Marcus looked in anger and said You just want to be mean to me well here is something to think twice about Sectumsenpra !. Marcus put his wand back in his pocket and laughed you earned yourself a bad side of me. Marcus laughed so hard i know many spells that you dont.I'm more braver then you tosspops.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Alexander laughs cruelly "kid youve awakened a deamon... good job... tell me know have you ever hear of a blood snake?" his eyes turn black as he pulls a knife from his pocket. "aragron stand back, things are gonna get grisly and i dont want you to get blood on your robes."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Aragorn narrowed his eyes, "You're just a first year don't get cocky, kid." He looked at Alex and sighed, glancing away and backing up, motioning for his cats to hurry into hiding. He kept his wand out and shrugged his shoulders, waiting for one of them to make a move.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Sun May 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Marcus looked and got his wand out. Protego.Marcus got his wand and casted Execpto Patronmn then a hawk showed up. You dumb Slytherin i am more powerful then you i thought you were nice two i guess i was wrong about that.Slytherins are mean and cruel and you are stupid.

Marcus pointed his wand at Alexender and casted Imperio!!!!!!!!!. He fell back in pain oww he then looked at the knife.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:49 pm