Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Tell The World

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Tell The World Empty Tell The World

Post by Rhys Haines Tue May 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Rhys decided that the house had never looked so big, standing their as if nothing had ever happened. As if he wasn't smeared across the sidewalk two blocks down. The air of the place had changed however; the bitter scent of dog seemed to carry through the air in this area, but he paid little thought to it.

He sauntered up to the front door and pushed it open with little trouble. "Ty? You home?" the Hufflepuff called, inviting himself into the living room, "Where you at, mate?"

Somehow, he ended up in the kitchen, his favorite room. Propping himself on a counter, a smirk escape his cold exterior. It was good to be home.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Tell The World Empty Re: Tell The World

Post by Tyler Marks Tue May 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Ty blinked groggily from his room, wincing slightly at the light and looking around his room. Why was he awake?

He had thought he heard....

He started awake about to the one thought - someone had gotten into his house. But the only person who...

The smell drifted up to his room; it was worst than it usually was. Logic then really should have stated that he should have rationalized that it was someone different but ... Ty hadn't gotten use to all his sense yet.

And he was never to good at logic. Rolling his eyes, he wandered down the stairs grumbling as he went.

"Karmzy, I hate ta say it but yeah smell worse than yeah usally do," he pushed the door open, rubbing his eyes as he went "What yeah do, roll around in vats of-"

His words died in his throat as he actually walked into his kitchen and saw exactly who it was.

"Toby."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Wed May 16, 2012 12:44 am

Rhys looked up at the sound of his friend's voice, his strange smile growing wider. He ignored the name and pushed himself off the counter towards Ty.

"You smell pretty rank too, buddy," he noted, clasping the boy on the back, like old times. He hadn't stolen food this time however; it seemed he had a distaste for human things, much like his master. "Miss me?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed May 16, 2012 1:14 am

Ty blinked for a long moment, just freezing in his doorway. In fact the boy was sure that he had stopped breathing for the moment, just staring....

The clap on the back seemed to unfreeze him. Completely ignoring everything he knew about the boy - and waht he'd rather he did, he threw his arms around the boy.

"Yeah ain't dead - yer supposed ta be... or," he swallowed and shook his head. "What yeah talkin' 'bout. I smell great."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Wed May 16, 2012 1:40 am

Rhys leaned into the hug, holding his breath easily in Tyler's arms. For once, he enjoyed the man's touch (not that he'd admit it) and was hesistant to pull away.

His blue eyes, darker than usual, due to his slight hunger and disgust for that smell, watched the American closely, as if his was going to disappear from the house. "I am dead, Ty," he stated, "We both knew it was going to happen sooner or later. It just happened sooner-" he gave a crooked smile- one more threatening and lifeless than the first, yet normal for the boy. "And I ended up undead. Who would have guessed?"

He took in a deep breath and wrinkled his nose. "You smell like a mange-ridden mutt. Get a dog or something? Or has Karma been trashing our place?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed May 16, 2012 2:07 am

Ty stared back; he had known of course - he had smelled it right off the bat. It was why he had assumed it was Karma... it was the closest thing he knew to the smell. But it wasn't Karma... it wasn't a half Vampire.

It was a full one.

He felt an odd sort of wrench in his chest, that he didn't like - he had known that twist to well- reaching out he pushed the boy on the shoulder; not exactly roughly but not entirely playfully.

"Yeah idiot; What was I supposed ta do if yeah had gone and stayed dead, huh? Yeah think I would have been alright without-"

He shook his head and snorted a little.

Well what had he done on his own? He had drunk himself into a spiral where ha hadn't even cared that he was bleeding and then when he'd finally sobered up he'd gone and....

"Our place?" he raised an eyebrow and gave him a little smirk, but shook his head, "Karmzy's been around, but that ain't what yer smellin' ... and I ain't got a dog either..." he scuffed his foot along the ground before shrugging up at the boy, "I am the dog."
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Wed May 16, 2012 7:08 pm

Ondrea had meant to visit Ty earlier in the year. Her mom had said the man seemed to be alright, whenever she provided him with his Wolfsbane potion, but that was besides the point. It was her fault Ty even needed the potion, the least she could do was check in on him when she had a break from school.

The girl slowed as she neared the walk leading to the man's front door, breathing in through her nose. Wasn't that -?

A surge of panic hit her. Vampires and werewolves had a long-standing enmity - one of the many things Ondrea had studied in depth over the past year and a half. While the two kinds had learned to coexist in some environments, it still wasn't unheard of for one to track down and kill another.

Would Ty even know this? Ondrea certainly had never told him.

"TY!" Ondrea shouted frantically, darting to his door and throwing it open. "TY?!" She followed the scents back towards what turned out to be the kitchen. Making a beeline for Tyler, she yanked him behind her even as she faced the vampire with a vicious snarl.

It might have seemed irrational, her need to protect a man both larger and older than herself, but female or not, Ondrea Montgomery made for a dominant werewolf. Furthermore, she was his maker - he was her responsibility.

Determining that Ty was, in fact, still in one piece allowed Ondrea to calm a bit. That, in turn, allowed her to actually look at the vampire in front of her.

"Wait - I know you," she declared. "You go to Hogwarts. Is that whole bloody school full of vampires?!"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Wed May 16, 2012 7:51 pm

"I miss you too, loser," His threw his arms around his friend in an unusual act of affection (which was rather hard with the height difference), despite the horrid smell. Honestly, he had grown a bit... home sick without a friend around, if that's what he could call Ty. The boy was more than a friend at some points more like a...

Rhys furrowed his brow, unsure of what he just heard. Master Viola had mentioned something about "filthy dogs" but... his Ty couldn't be a Were. He let go, his face back to the blank slate.

"Well. You could be my pet," he offered, "Wear a collar and everything during your time of the month. It's like your a-"

A soft buzz interrupted his thoughts and his head shot towards the door as a growl rose in his throat. Intruder. Another wolf, too. His fangs were down, his reaction more instinct than anything else. Though, he doubted he could put up much of a fight when he was so young.

When the girl- tiny and furious- appeared, the vampire released an equally threatening sound, more focused on her than anything else. He automatically reached for Ty again, his grip tight enough to bruise.

"You. You did this, hm?" he gestured to Ty as if he was inanimate, "You dirty whore,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu May 17, 2012 12:13 am

Ty snorted. What was with everyone and turning him into a damn pet.

"Yeah, thanks, but know thanks yeah freak - I'll stay-" however he wasn't going to stay was completely lost as he caught a new scent. He tilted his head, sniffing the air again, the scent was familar, it was on the tip of his tongue it was a lot like...

"Ondre-" the greating was lost on his lips as was pulled behind the girl like a rag doll, and then yanked back only moments later by Rhys.

He blinked at the two people, his head spinning slightly. Lordy, he wasn't cut out for this.

"Rhys," he glanced at the boy, rolling his eyes but didn't bother to say more than that. It wasn't like the boy cared anyways. "Ondrea, captian charmin' is my... he's Rhys; Rhys I thank yeah figured out how I met Ondy already."
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Sat May 19, 2012 4:22 am

Ondrea pried the vampire's hand from Ty's arm, digging her nails into his flesh as she did so.

"Oh, please," she scoffed. "I told him to stay in during the full moon, long before this happened. At least I'm making sure he's looked after - you're probably just mad you can't feed off him, anymore!"

Ondrea turned towards Ty without turning her back on Rhys. "And you. Honestly, what kind of muggle werewolf are you?" Despite her words, her tone was not condemning but rather mildly incredulous. "Owen misses you, by the way. He made me promise I'd tell you. Says that Jocy's driving him insane."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun May 20, 2012 1:23 am

Rys let out a sharp growl, reaching for Ty's arm again. He was about to pull him back to his side when a slight change n winds let a familiar scent- diluted, yet noticable- drift into the house. His gaze shifted to the window, looking for the owner to the smell.

Master. She had to stick her nose into everything, didn't she? He chose to ignore the motherly figure and turn back to Ty and his creator.

"Told him to stay inside? Oh please, I bet you and your remarkably fine breasts seduced Ty into coming outsude!" THis was completely absurd, but Rhys continued anyway, "And, why would I drink out of Ty?! That's sort of gay, don'tcha think?" He huffed proudly, "I wasn't even a vampire until three months ago,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon May 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Ty raised his eyebrow at the two, getting mildly amused rather than annoyed at their back and forth bickering over him.

"Seduced me?" he raised his eyebrow and let out a chuckle, "Now not to say I ain't adverse to some seducin' now and again, but I can say it was my own stupidity that had me outside that night."

"Yeah could look at it as I'm lucky I ain't dead. Should one wish to look at it that way."

He turned back to Ondrea, "Tell him I'll swing by to pick up my potion next month; We'll have chat. Till then he'll have to deal with Jocy - hopefully he ain't gunna be too insane by time I get there."

He gave a shipish grin and slugged a finger back at Rhys.

"What he said; he ain't all blood suckin' when I met him," he gave a impish grin, "Just a annoyin' little bugger, I some how befriended none the less."
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Thu May 24, 2012 7:00 am

Ondrea stared incredulously at Rhys for almost a minute. And then she slapped him across the cheek with so much force that her entire palm and fingers stung.

"You sexist pig!" she snarled furiously at him, eyes taking on an amber shade despite how far it was form the full moon. She glared malevolently at him as Ty spoke, visibly fuming.

The girl gave Ty a smile. "He'll be glad to hear it," she said. "And don't worry about his sanity. He and Jocelyn have been driving each other up the wall since Owen and I were children. Only difference is that it's literal, now." Ondrea's eyes sparked with humor.

Ondrea wrinkled her nose, eyeing Rhys as though he were a vat of toads to be dissected for potions ingredients. "Poor you," she told Ty dryly.

She drew in a breath in through her nose, taking in the scents of the dwelling. There was another vampire nearby (Ondrea's gaze ticked to the window), though it remained outside and at a distance. Furthermore, the scent of yet another was to be smelt in the house. In fact, it smelled an awful lot like -

"Karma Black." Ondrea raised a brow at Ty, then shook her head. "Merlin, she gets around.

"Y'know, the more I learn about you, the less sense you make."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun May 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Head snapped back, Rhys couldn't help but smirk. Putting a hand over the now burning area of skin, he let ot a fake sound of pain. Fiesty. Painful, but fiesty. This was only more of a reason to pursue her; he'd been on a stubborn girl kick. He flashed a smile to Ty, then turned to the girl with a look of defeat.

"Okay, okay, jeez, I'm sorry," The vampire said, "Don't scratch me or nothing."

He latched on to Ty in fake need, dark blue eyes wide. "Bugger? Aw, come'on Tyler, I'm more than that! I'm basically your brother! Your wife, even!" He gave a trouble some grin, "Remember that time when you peed the bed in the orphanage?"

"Karma-" He paused, finally hitting the scent, his young age still dampening his senses. He le ut a damp growl. "Hasn't she screwed up my life enough?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon May 28, 2012 7:58 pm

"Oh he ain't that bad," Ty grinned at Ondrea's look. "Yeah just have ta... get use ta him." His grin grew as he rolled his eyes and pushed Rhys away from him. "Get off me yeah loser - yeah can maybe get upgraded ta brother. Yer an awful wife - all 'bout yeah, and yeah never remember my birthday."

"Hey now, I also seemed to remember somebody encouragin' me to chug a whole bottle of some drink or another," he mocked glares at the boy before turning an impish grin at his fellow wolf.

"Whats the point of makin' sense? I'm a mystery."

He carefully stepped away from the two of them and hopped onto his counter, "And what can I say - Karmzy ain't never left. Bein' alone ain't pleasent for anyone."
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Tue May 29, 2012 1:06 am

Ondrea gave Rhys an unconvinced look, her lip pulling back from her teeth ever-so-slightly. "Behave yourself and I wont have to," she declared.

"She screwed up your life?" Ondrea asked flatly. "What - did she turn you? Isn't she, like, half-vampire or something? However that happened. Is it even possible for her to turn people?"

The girl spun about to face Ty head-on. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. What is that supposed to mean? Are you dating her? Clearly, my parents have neglected to fill you in while I was away at school. We," Ondrea motioned between herself and Ty, "are toxic to them." She tilted her head towards Rhys.

"If I were kiss him, and did the whole saliva-swapping thing - which will NEVER happen, I might add," she shot Rhys a stern glare, then looked back at Ty, "he would be extremely sick for at least a couple of days. Weres and vamps... we don't naturally get along, usually. It's biological."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Thu May 31, 2012 7:37 pm

Rhys raised an eyebrow and gave his usual cheeky smile, winking at the girl. "Oh, I'll behave alright," As he lifted himself up next to Ty, Rhys couldn't help but scan the hallway for movement, expecting Karma to bolt out of no where. Typical. She couldn't stay away from his place, could she?

"Tyler, I bought you a whole damn liter of soda. You were going to finish it of you liked it or not," He nudged his "brother's" shoulder, face still serious, "And I don't even remember my own birthday,"

The hufflepuff stared blankly at the female, unamused. 'No, she didn't change me, you dolt," He turned his head back away, annoyed. "Poisonous and a bit stupid, aren't cha?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:37 pm

Ty shook his head and snorted at Rhys, "Yeah ain't ever behaved in yer life; I think I'll die of surprise if yeah start now."

Tyler blinked for a moment at Ondrea's conclution from what he said. He tilted his head and frowned for a moment.

"I ain't datin' Karma Black," he said firmly. "Our relationship is.. unusual I suppose, but we ain't gunna be kissin' and she sure as hell ain't gunna go bitin' me... anymore." He frowned slightly and shook his head.

"She ain't so bad really - she's... good, and.. a hell of a lot more vulnerable than she like to pretend she is." He shrugged, "We just... get along - watch movies, yeah know... friends.. yeah, suppose thats the word. Friends."

"Yeah," Ty nudged Rhy's shoulder back, "And yeah wonder why I get touchy with yeah." His smile turned impish and he turned to Ondrea, "Really, its always like this, yeah know. I have to put up with him, and I clean, and I cook, and what do I get? Nuttin' but smart come backs."

Just to continue his tangent, he patted the other boys cheek, "Watch the language in front of the company will yeah, darlin'?"
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:37 am

"Well... that's good, then," Ondrea told Ty with a small frown. She just shook her head at their antics. Honestly. Boys.

Her gaze snapped to the vampire, eyes turning pale amber in that very moment. This time, they remained that color. "Typical," she intoned, tone low, caressing the words as they crossed her lips, "arrogant, egocentric blood-sucker."

Ondrea stepped closer to him, though, at the moment, it could have easily seemed uncertain whether she was truly Ondrea at all. "I've studied about your kind in great depth, and you are proving my research and conclusion entirely right.

"You listen here." She grabbed the front of his shirt, pinching skin as she did so, then yanked him down until his face was inches from her own. "I have more brains in my littlest finger than you possess in your entire slutty self. Not even your kind can read minds without the use of Legilimency, so you'll have to forgive me for jumping to the most obvious conclusion when you stated that another of your sort screwed up your life."

The werewolf arched closer to the boy, as though to kiss him, though she stopped short of such contact. Her eyes gleamed dangerously. "Insult my intelligence again and you and your little handler get to find out just how poisonous I am."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:01 pm

His hand clenched around the filth's, Rhys could almost feel his eyes darken. His teeth had formed into long, sharp canines that dug into his gums. Viola had His gaze never left his, even as he addressed Ty.

"Well, darlin'. Tell the puppy to get her hands off of me before I snap her neck," At the end of his sentence, his voice dropped into a dark snarl. The pure feeling of primitive anger was strange for the former psychopath- uncontrollable, almost.

Rhys wrapped a hand around her shoulder. His grip was hard, hard enough to injury the girl. His position was almost affectionate, except for the sneer on his mouth.

"Don't you dare bring her into this," he hissed quietly, "You might be poisonous, but I could definitely kill you before you even moved,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:40 am

Tyler was up in a moment and trying to wedge himself between the two.

"Hey now! There ain't gunna be any murderin' in my kitchen, got it? This is a strick no murdin' zone," he glared at them both, "So why don'tch'yeah both go back to yer corners, and we'll all be good, got it?"

Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Ondrea gazed unflinchingly back at the sneering vampire, and then her lips turned up in a smirk. "I could have liked you," stated the werewolf placidly, an almost... pleased glint flashing through her amber eyes. She had angered him on purpose.

She loosed her own grip on Rhys' shirt, allowing Ty to easier wedge her away.

"You've changed," Ondrea addressed Rhys. "The Rhys Haines I knew of from Hogwarts cared for no one but himself. I do apologize, by the way. It was not meant to be a threat against her. It was merely an observation that if you found out how toxic I was, she would by virtue of the fact that she's keeping close tabs on you. I have no quarrel with your keeper; I have no quarrel with you, apart from your appalling manners. Just feeling a bit... tetchy, I guess."

Ondrea looked at Ty, a mixture of sadness and warmth in her gaze, which was slowly returning to its natural shade of brown. "I wouldn't harm your friend in your home, Ty," she spoke softly. "Though, you should know that vampires don't usually keep friends; only pets."

She cast a brief glance at Rhys, her message clear in that instant: prove me wrong. The girl took a step back towards the door.

"I apologize for intruding. I just wanted to check in on you." She offered Ty an apologetic smile, even as her bearing settled into neutrality; a mask. "I should be probably be going, though."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:56 am

Rhys gave the girl an uncomfortable look and moved closer to his friend. "Well, when your brain gets scraped across the road, you sort of understand life a bit better,"

His gaze moved along Ty's body and, for a split second, he flashed a grateful smile. Ty had always been there for him and the only thing he could feel towards the boy was adoration. "You better not threaten her again, slut face. She'll come in and treat me like a baby again,"

Rhys gave Ondrea a knowing smirk and yawned, "You better be sorry. Tyler was ready to put on the collar and be my bitch again."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Tyler relaxed slightly as the fight seemed to more or less go out of the two. He glanced between them as they spoke, both awknowledging the truth to Ondrea's words, while reminding himself that he had always known Rhys could care, if he wanted to... he just liked to think he didn't want to.

He friends words however, made a frown cross his face, both for the fact that it reminded him that he had thought he had been dead... that he should be dead, and for...

He nudged the boy's shoulder softly, and rather unconsiously let his hand wander up to ruffle the boy's hair, an action he had done a lot when they were younger, but had lately drifted out of doing.

"Well, thank yeah," he grinned at Ondrea with a nod, "Both for the info and reassurance. I ain't thinkin' yeah wanted ta cause trouble, but figure I'd a step in. Temper and all - Rhysie here enjoys pushin' buttons."

He rolled his eyes. "And this ain't my first Rodeo here... I know 'bout pets," his hand rubbed the back of his neck rather unconsiously. "I think we'll be good - but I'll keep it in mind."

"Yeah don't need ta go," Ty said genuinely. He felt fondly for the girl. "And Intrude any time yeah want."

He bumped Rhys's shoulder again, and snorted, rolling his eyes at the boy, "That ain't gunna be happenin'."
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:12 am

"So mature," Ondrea sneered at Rhys without any real heat. The vampire wasn't really any more maddening than Julian, just... smellier. She silently observed their interaction a moment longer.

"I do," the girl countered. "This is your home. I will make sure you know I'm coming if I visit, again."

She turned towards the door and started down the hallway, waving over her shoulder. "Bye, Tyler." Arms circling her middle in an unconscious self-hug, the girl took her leave to return home - where she never wholly belonged.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:07 pm