Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Tell The World

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Tell The World - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell The World

Post by Rhys Haines Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:37 pm

Rhys ducked out of Ty's reach with a smile, familiar with the hair ruffling. Ty had been doing that since the two first met, even when Rhys somewhat hated the boy. He hoped, as Ondrea left the room, neither werewolf would notice his wolfish grin.

"See you later, beautiful," he purred, leaning back on the counter, "And, Ondy? I don't do pets. I can't even watch after myself- how am I supposed to take care of a Ty?

"Karma owns him anyway," he muttered, sitting up as she left. He slung an arm around Tyler's shoulder, nodding. "I like Ondrea. Hang around people like her more, okay?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Ty gave the girl a crooked smile as she spoke and left, "That will make yeah the first person I ever knew who did. But Hey, maybe the change will be nice."

"Come 'round 'gin soon Ondrea," he called as she left, "Don't make me miss yeah so long next time."

He smiled, and rolled his eyes at the boy, "I have yer approval do I? Thank the lord, cause I was so worried 'bout that yeah know."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Rhys gave his friend a half smile. His eyes flickered to the door, then back, as if he was upset because of something. Expressions muddled, he let out a grumble.

"I can leave, you know," he said placidly, expression light, "I know you don't want me hanging around. I can go somewhere else,"

He sat up from the counter, eyes toward the door, "I just wanted to tell you I was alive, you know. You won't need my approval anymore,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:24 am

"Who the heck said I ain't like yeah around," Ty frowned at the boy, "Quit bein' so melodramatic, yeah loser."

He crossed his arms over his chest, and gave the boy a mock glare, "Yeah wanna know how many times yeah ain't walked through that door in the last few months, when I thought, hoped, prayed yeah might?"

He raised one eyebrow and shook his head.

"Yeah ain't gettin' rid o' me that easily. I certainly ain't gunna let yeah walk out right now."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:13 am

Rhys rolled his eyes and tilted his head back to look at his friend.

"Why would you wait for me?" he snapped, the mixture of the werewolf scent and the feeling of intrusion weighing down on him, "You always complained I didn't do anything. I never helped out.

"Hell, Ty, let's be honest," he turned. Pain reflected in his eyes: a strange difference from the Rhys months ago, "If you had had any other friends in that orphanage, you would have never talked to me. I'm the last resort."

He gave Ty a final sneer, "Being dead makes you realize how you feel about a lot of things,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Ty blinked at the boy for a moment, "Huh, does it? Cause yeah know, being dead seemeds ta be tellin' yeah how I feel 'bout things at the moment, and I gotta say, it ain't very acurate at the moment."

"Yer weren't the last resort yeah loser, yeah were the first; everyone else in that place was so... I'd lost far to much ta bother bein' nice ta any of them; Yeah were different, yeah were interestin'... yeah were my Toby."

He looked at the boy for a long moment before shruggin.

"But if yer two high and mighty Vampire boy ta be that now, if yeah learn yeah'd rather not spend times with borin' ol' me, then be my guest, ignore me - leave."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:40 pm

Rhys stopped at the door way and glanced back at his one true friend. His shoulders sagged despite the new strength in his body, matching the sigh on his lips: signs of a man defeated. The vampire gave Ty a half smirk filled with the unspoken emotions in the room.

Because Rhys sure as hell wasn't going to say he felt the same way.

"I'll be upstairs," he replied, "I wanna sleep on a bed,"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Ty looked at the boy before returning the glance and nodding.

"I'm sure yeah remember the way," he called rolling his eyes and wandering back to the fridge, "Yeah seemed ta have found it easily enough before."

He chuckled to himself, unable to wipe the slight smile on his face.

His Toby was back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:34 am