Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

If Only I Could Make A Deal With God

Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

If Only I Could Make A Deal With God - Page 2 Empty Re: If Only I Could Make A Deal With God

Post by Dameon Volans Mon May 21, 2012 12:54 pm

Dameon nodded, realizing his mistake. "Of course," he began apologetically, "but whoever said that you had to get actively involved? You may give me ideas, and I shall execute them for you." He looked deep into his sister's eyes, or as deep as someone like him could do. "I will never endanger your life, sister. You're our last hope, and the last thing I want you to do is to be harmed. And you will not have to reveal your identity; I won't reveal yours, unless you want me to, but of course, I'm doubtful of that."

His eyes widening, Dameon's lips parted in shock, "The Mafia? Be careful... I don't want you to be hunted down for being the maiden of a Mafia boss. It may be a childish fear, but it may come true... sure, security comes with it, but so does danger."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

If Only I Could Make A Deal With God - Page 2 Empty Re: If Only I Could Make A Deal With God

Post by Nia Tue May 22, 2012 1:18 pm

"I will," Ksenia said smiling at him. "Thank you," she smiled once again at him. It was so easy to talk to him, unlike everyone else at this school. Though she supposed it was only natural. Even so, they were twins but they were different, very much so, with different concerns to keep in mind.

Ksenia laughed lightly at his words. "Being the maiden of a Mafia boss is probably the safest place for me to be. Though it is very unlikely for me to end up in that position. With Lucifer.....I have a good relationship. We trust each other," she said simply. "And I don't think I would want to complicate our relationship with something romantic. There would be even more weight put onto both of our shoulders if that were to happen."
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Dameon Volans Tue May 22, 2012 1:31 pm

"Romance... such a beautiful thing, is it not?" Dameon nodded, "but sadly, I have neither the time nor the desire to experience such a thing." His eyes widened at the mention of a boy. "Well, I'm going to have to meet this Lucifer character sooner or later. In addition to being our ally, I need to make sure that you are in good hands, and that I can trust him."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed May 23, 2012 11:52 am

Ksenia nodded slightly at him. "Romance sounds like a fairytale, not very realistic," she agreed with him. "I suppose you will have to find a partner as well," she said. "I can help you with that if you want. The witch raised a single eyebrow at her brother. "You can trust him with my life. Is that not enough?"

"Meeting Lucifer would definitely be a good idea for you for quite a few reasons. It would be an excellent place to start your career. And he is a good person to talk to, not like many of the other idiots around here," she said, looking out into the sea before looking at his hand again. "Did you get anything else when you got the ring?" she asked him.
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Dameon Volans Wed May 23, 2012 1:05 pm

"That's because in most cases, romance is a fairytale, created by illusions of the mind that manipulate the hearts and emotions of people," Dameon noted, "that's why so many romances fail." He thought of Romeo and Juliet, and how blind love had lead them to death. "Me? A partner?" he echoed, and smirked, "do you have any... recommendations for your darling brother?"

Dameon firmly nodded. "He seems like a strong character, so I would be delighted to meet him. Pray tell - what house is he in, and do you know what classes he take; I might have seen him for all I know." He shook his head. "Unless for a vast paragraph of information of our family, no, I did not get anything else. Though I did get a new wand a few days later."
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu May 24, 2012 1:08 pm

"Yes, it's a dream many people believe in," Ksenia said, glancing out into the sea. "No, not at the moment. Though I am sure you will be able to find someone in this school."

Ksenia smiled slightly. "Lucifer is a Prefect in your house. I am sure you won't have any trouble finding him," she said, relaxing against the true, just looking at him, it was so hard to believe that she had a brother, and a twin brother fir that matter.
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Dameon Volans Fri May 25, 2012 7:40 am

"Very well," Dameon nodded, looking at the Lake. He took a deep breath before standing up from his position, and glanced back at the school building. "I wish I had more time to catch up, Kyra, but alas, time passes too fast." He shook his head, walking back towards the building, hoping he'd see her soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:31 pm