Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

A Drop In The Ocean

Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

A Drop In The Ocean - Page 2 Empty Re: A Drop In The Ocean

Post by Kallie Patterson Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Kallie tutted at the two boys, "Don't encourage him, and there is a difference between being an Auror and starting fights because your little friend spiked your pupkin juice."

She leaved Julian another stern look before sitting down on the bed again. Resigned for the moment to staying.

"Working is fun," she muttered to herself half heartedly. "I don't see why I need to do other things."
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Eli Patterson Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:14 pm

"Belgium... yeah!" Eli's eyes lit up, and he gave Kallie a sly smile, "What do you say to taking another day trip?" Their last one was pretty fantastic. It was times like this Eli was really thankful for apparation.

"Ooh... That's pretty cold," he grimaced, "But all right. I'll try not to give the kid the wrong impression."

A moment later, a familiar silvery-blue direwolf had materialized beside him. Eli sighed wearily, "Duty calls." He looked up at Kallie, "You really should learn to appreciate vacations, I know I would love one right about now." He gave her a quick kiss and a smile, and stepped out of the room.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:40 pm

A little embarrassed grin flashing across his face, Julian laughed nervously, "Well, she's actually taller than me but - but I haven't gotten into any fights since." He nodded, shuffling the cards in his hands. It wasn't his fault that Raven had slipped off that cliff. He'd fallen off himself. He'd just been there. And hadn't been a fight at all.

Work fun? Wrinkling his nose, Julian shrugged. If she liked it, that was her choice. "To keep you balanced?" he offered with another shrug.

"Ooh, a patronus." Julian's eyes widened as the wolf appeared, gaze glued to the silvery blue figure. No matter how many times he saw them, they'd never fail to impress him. Pulling his gaze away from it to give Eli a smile and a wave before he left, he glanced back at Kallie.

"He's awesome." he said with a nod, grinning.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:24 am

Kallie smiled, "If you want to go to Belgium, lets go to Belgium."

She smiled at him, and was about to turn back to Julian when she was distracted by the protronus... frowning slightly at the familiarity of it.

"Go, be safe," she murmured as she kissed him back. She waved and called as he left the room, "I love you."

She turned to smile at the boy still there, "He is.. isn't he?"

Her smile turned into a slight frown.

"You, you have school - go, go, go... it is well pass lunch now. Disappear before You miss more classes mister."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:21 am

Nodding at Kallie, Julian absentmindedly continued to shuffle with the cards, "He is. He's like that older brother - oh wait, I have an older brother." Letting out a snort of laughter, he shook his head, "But he really is great."

Pausing his shuffling, he shrugged sheepishly, pocketing the cards. "Well, yeah, I guess I have to go back to school. I can't fail OWLs." Pulling himself out of his chair, Julian stretched before making his way over to his mentor to hug her.

"I hope you feel better soon."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content