Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Union

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Union Empty Union

Post by Passion Rose Sat May 19, 2012 10:22 pm

It had been a busy day at Honeydukes, and Passion was all for a quiet walk in the gardens. Plenty of times before, she had met other's who was upset, or angry, and talked to them. She liked comforting people, she was really like a Fluffy Vampire mostly.

The scent of calming plants helped her calm down, as she sat on the ground smiling softly. It was really, just a peaceful place.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Union Empty Re: Union

Post by Kallie Patterson Wed May 23, 2012 12:27 am

Kallie breathed deeply as she walked through the garden trying to calm her always frazzled nerves. Ever since...

The garden was good for her nerves. It kept her panic attacks at bay, and she could almost always feel one threatening now. Her control was unravling. Slipping - constantly.

As she was walking she wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Wed May 30, 2012 1:09 am

She heard the human long before she spoke, so she wasn't startled at all. Turning around, she sensed something about her, her emotions, wasn't too great.

"That's alright. You don't look very well, you o.k?" She asked concerned.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu May 31, 2012 2:22 pm

Kallie looked up sharply a little concerned that she hadn't managed to keep all her dueling thoughts to herself. That would simply not do if people could start telling what she was feeling now.

Even if she wasn't calm and in control it was vital that she looked so.

"Oh," she spoke after a moment in her softly accented english, "Just.. stress from work. The usual I suppose. I'll be fine."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Thu May 31, 2012 2:41 pm

When the woman turned around, she recognized the Minister of Magic. Unsure what to do, she decided she will stick around. After all, if she could own Honeydukes, she must be fine.

"I guess being the Minister is hard work, owning Honeydukes is hard work itself. I don't think I will ever last being the Minister," Laughing she thought, I will never be able to be minister anyways.

"I am Passion Rose," She told her, smiling.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu May 31, 2012 2:45 pm

Kallie shuffled back a sigh as yet another person recognized her face; not that she was surprised, she was often more surprised by the ones who didn't.

How she had managed to keep it from Eli for practically months didn't make any sense to her at all.

"Yes well, I doubt I could ever own a store," she said kindly with a polite smile, "My people skills are far too... reserved for such interactions I'd imagine."

"And please, I am not on duty right now - Call me Kallie, not Minister."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Thu May 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Noticing the woman's stifled sigh, Passion realized that this person just wanted to be treated on who she is, not on the fact she was the Minister.

She and Passion has a lot of similarities.

"I always have been social, so it's easy for me," Passion shrugged. "I also need a way to earn money, so Honeydukes has been the perfect choice."

"Alright, Kallie. You know, I understand. You want to be treated on how you are, and not on the fact that you are the Minister," The Vampire told her, mostly talking to herself.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Kallie smiled slightly, "Well then you seemed to have found a job just suited for you're skills, just as I had. I suppose thats all we can ask really - find a job that you were made to do... and hopefully you'll be lucky enough to enjoy it too."

"Thank you," Kallie said with a slight incline of her head, "Its true... I do not mind being the minsiter, but... there are moments in one's life when they wish to be... just themselves."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:25 am

"I agree with that," Passion told her warmly. Then Pash suddenly wondered when she last feed... was it yesterday morning? That was not good. Taking out a Blood Pop, Paz popped it in her mouth.

Smiling, Passion waved her hand. "You don't have to thank me. I treat everybody on who they are, personality wise. I don't really care what you do for a living."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Kallie inclinde her head as she listened.

"Well that is certainly a good way to go about things - I have found however, that most people take my job as more than that.. a job. Even I do it at times. I suppose it just comes with the teritory...."

She shrugged her slim shoulders.

"Its the kind of job that sometimes needs to be taken as more than an occupation."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:57 pm

"True. Being a minister is... well, important. And if you don't like them, well, you probably have the right to have them fired or something. Also, the people look up to you. So while you are doing your job, you have to make sure your image is right. Too me, it sounds like a job that is way too tiring."

Passion wondered if the Minister will figure out that she is a Vampire, and wondered if she would care.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:08 pm

"I can't say I can go about firing people merely because I do not care for them. That is not what I was given the job to do. I can not like someone who is perfectly adquate or more so at their job. I would be doing the wizarding commuinity a dishonour to remove someone like that merely on my own personal oppionion."

She shrugged her shoulders, "When I am at work, it is often easier to think of myself as the minister, for that is what I am therefore. The wizarding world doesn't want a "Kallie" incharge. The want "A Minister."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:35 pm

Agreeing with Kallie, Passion thought she was a good minister. She put her country, or in this case, Wizarding World, before her own needs. But every minister needed some relaxing time. "I like your way of thinking," Passion told her warmly. "I think you make a good minister, after all, we need it right now with how strong the mafia is getting."

"True. I think you still need some relaxing time, either alone or with a good friend. We can't have our minister getting stressed, you know."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:44 pm

Kallie smiled greatfully, "Thank you... it is good to hear that you are valued, every once in a while."

"Perhaps that is true," Kallie agreed with a nod of her head, "But I was never very good at relaxing. A problem I've had since I was a child."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:15 am

"All sorts of people need to hear that," Passion agreed. "It's even better, when it is unexpected, in my opinion."

"Start small," Passion suggested. "Go for a trip at the beach. Or shopping." Getting up, the vampire smiled softly at the minister. Deciding to surprise the minister, Passion gave the woman a hug. Knowing that she probably felt Pash's cold body, Passion started a walking away. "I got to go clean up the shop, thanks for the conversation." Passion called out, grinning.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:56 pm

Kallie blinked slightly as she was hugged, completely unexpecting the action.

"I suppoise I could-" she stumbled for words for a moment before shaking her head, and giving hte woman a slight wave.

"It was my pleasure."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content