Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Union with the Snake

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Union with the Snake Empty Union with the Snake

Post by Countie Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Tobias made the lake cover in fog, being clever he became a part of it. The sun was at it's highest and it was one of the hottest days on record in England. He misted himself to the edge of the lake, making himself become flesh again. He raised his hands, palms up towards the lake and summond all the fog back into him. He breathed in a huge gulp of fog, which made his ice blue eyes glow. He smirked when all the fog was gone. He looked upto the sun, basking in it's warmth once again.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Union with the Snake Empty Re: Union with the Snake

Post by Karmzy Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:18 pm

"I'm never gonna be able to trust mist again, am I?" Looking upward as the sun reappeared, as it had been before the mist - and therefore, the other half vampire - had appeared. "Hey Tobz." She stayed at her spot on the ground, thick tome and knapsack beside her on the small blanket she had pulled out for the occasion, after deciding that Gorn would be fine if she just... left for a few days. She'd check up on him, of course, but that was neither here nor there.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:37 pm

Tobias turned arounf to the voice, he smiled and bowed his head to her.

"Hello Karma, it's nice to meet you again. Well actully have news to tell you. You'll be seeing me more in the next year. I am on the exchange program and It's Hogwarts that I am going to." Tobias smiled. He moved over to her sitting down on the ground near her.

"How are you anyway? Having a nice summer so far?" Tobias asked.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:28 pm

"You mean Hogwarts will have two Half Vamps in it at the same time?" She asked curiously, brown eyes sparkling slightly. "Let's hope the place doesn't go up in flames, eh?"

"Oh yeah, Summer's been great. You know the usual, drinking blood, getting tattoos, slaughtering people, reading, nothing noteworthy." She shrugged and reached into her knapsack for a bloodpop, sticking one in her mouth and tossing the other to the boy beside her.

"I was thinking... if there's only two of us, one of us has got to be the Alpha, right?" She looked over at him, raising an eyebrow. "And one has to be the Beta. We've just got to figure out which is which."
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Tobias caught the blood pop in a flash. "Merci," He said as he put it in his mouth, smiling at the taste.

"Of course Hogwarts will end up in flames." Tobias laughed at the thought. He ran his hand through his hair and raised a eyebrow at her question.

"Oh no way that's going to Happen Miss Black, I'm not going to be any lap dog or even a Beta. I'n no wolf that needs to be in a pact." Tobias said as he shook his head.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:37 am

"The word is pack." She said with an eyeroll. "You can be a lone wolf all you want, but you've got to think in long terms. We're the only two Half Fangs around, and we really should stick together. Even if neither of us is the Alpha." The tone she used for that made it obvious which of them would be the Alpha, whether he liked it or not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:04 am