Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Kitteh Amazin

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Kitteh Amazin Empty Kitteh Amazin

Post by Karmzy Thu May 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Karma sat on the floor of the Armor room, secluded from the rest of the school, various texts and scrolls scattered around her. The faint light of the kerosene lamp was the only source of illumination in the space, and it cast long dangerous-looking shadows.

The girl took no notice of this, however, determined to know and memorize everything on the seemingly random subjects the books were on. The tome in her lap was at least half her size, but still she read it, leaning close to make out the nearly intelligible words.

When hunting particularly large game, it is best to get a shot directly at the heart, however, due to difficulties of aiming and angling the shot correctly, most go for the lung, and wait until the prey drowns in its own blood...

She blinked for a moment before flipping the page, meticulously making her way through the boring drawl of text whilst information ran through her mind.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Kitteh Amazin Empty Re: Kitteh Amazin

Post by Gorneh Thu May 24, 2012 11:02 pm

Aragorn had been on yet another walk around the school with his book, said object tucked beneath his left arm as he traced his usual path down to the Armor room. It was sort of a hiding place for him, where he could go to be alone and think.

The young Ravenclaw wore a pair of sweat pants and a black wifebeater top, fitting to the form of his body. A little out of place on his face were a pair of reading glasses that he only wore in his solitude, now that his father was taking him to the doctors and pretending to be a normal muggle family.

He paused at the entrance to the armor room and took a deep breath, praying no one else would be there. After that moment of hesitation, he quickly opened the door to find Karma surrounded by books.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Karma's nose twitched, the only indication that she noticed the boy at all as she continued to go through the thick volume. "Heyyo Gorny." She said, flipping the page again. She sniffed the air again, taking the scent of ownership deep into her lungs.

She hummed softly, the sound most like a purr. "Come on in." Her eyes flickered up to his, the look sultry and possessive, but then she was focused on her book again, all traces of it gone.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Thu May 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Aragorn entered as she had said, shutting the door behind him slowly and taking his place in the corner of the room, reading his book. The look she'd given him before had barely registered at all, and it fell into the back of his mind with all of the unimportant things he'd ever though of.

He opened his book and started reading thouroughly as he settled down comfortably, hoping she wouldn't start a conversation. He was also praying that he wouldn't either.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 25, 2012 2:58 am

Karma let the silence stretch, something in her changing as the scent of ownership started to fill her lungs. She owned him. Aragorn was hers.

She just had to make sure he knew.

"Gorny...?" She asked softly, cocking her head to the side. "Can you tell me what this word is?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri May 25, 2012 3:14 am

Aragorn looked up, grey-green eyes curious. She was asking him about a word? That was unusual for anyone. "Sure thing," He said quietly, creasing the page he was reading with a dog ear and shutting the book softly. He left where he'd been sitting and maneuvered his way around the books and pages littering the floor.

He settled down beside her, sensing her warmth beside him and aching for it. He would never admit it aloud but he craved it, like he craved air when he was drowning. He avoided eye contact as best he could, "Which word?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 25, 2012 3:30 am

Karma brought the book closer to her face, inching closer to the boy and holding up the book to show him. She had no problem letting him into her personal space; it was nearly impossible to get too close to someone after you'd fed off them. She'd been much closer, and so she thought nothing of it.

"That one." She said, pointing to the half faded word.

Gymnophobia.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri May 25, 2012 3:39 am

Relaxing as the distance between them shortened to where they were nearly touching, Aragorn raised his eyebrows at the word. He'd seen it only a few times, in a dictionary or online maybe. It had been a while, but he knew it. He smiled and shook his head, "The fear of nudity."

He looked up at Karma with a smile, "You've never seen that word before?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 25, 2012 3:45 am

Karma wrinkled her nose. "No I haven't." She murmured, cocking her head to the side and moving away from him again to pick up her quill and scratch it onto a piece of parchment filled with notes and assorted other information. "What kind of books are you reading, getting you that kind of wordular knowledge?" She asked, blowing softly on the drying ink. She turned back to him, grinning, and settled back beside him, laying a hand on his chest, directly over his heart. She rubbed her fingers in swirls over the fabric of his shirt.

"Is that boy a... Gymnophobe? Your boyfriend?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri May 25, 2012 3:59 am

"Dictionaries, Karma," He laughed, panic flashing in his eyes as she moved away again. He calmed down though when she stayed put in the same spot. He sat there a moment before she turned back to him, touching his chest and setting his heart beat speeding.

It skipped a beat when she mentioned the word boyfriend and he looked away from her, swallowing and shaking his head, "I don't know. I've only just... I hardly know him I don't... uhm... Karma how do you know about Daniel?" He hadn't known that Daniel was one of those people. The ones that would brag about who they were dating to everyone, even if the people they were telling didn't give a shit.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 25, 2012 4:09 am

Karma tsked, moving to sit on her knees before him, cocking her head to the side. "You're dating someone you don't know?" She asked. "Odd." She commented. She pouted slightly. "I keep you here, remember?" She asked, tapping herself over her heart. "I feel the things you do, you know." I know the things you know.

She moved closer to him, her light brown eyes simmering with something... Dark. "Does that mean you're his now?" She asked evenly, fingers going for the buttons of his shirt. Slowly, she unbuttoned the top one, before pausing, her fingers hovering over the second. "Does this mean you're no longer mine?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri May 25, 2012 4:16 am

Aragorn bit his lip, watching her reaction as she tapped her heart, "Yeah... I remember. I just didn't realize you could feel so much." He swallowed back his regret at not telling her from the start, he needed to be independent from her.

He looked away for a moment only to look up again when she spoke, "No! I'm no--" He cut off as he watched her hands work on his shirt. What was she planning to do that required removing his shirt? He shook his head, "That's not... what it means at all, Karma, I swear." He looked back up, "I'm yours."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 25, 2012 4:36 am

Karma's fingers undid his second button, even as she slid onto his lap, glancing up at his eyes. "I know your mine, Gorny." She said with a wide, bright smile. "It's the others that don't seem to know. Others who try to take you away, so I suppose I'll have to make my claim a bit... Louder."

Her fingers had finished their job of unbuttoning his shirt, slipping inside to flatten her palms against Gorny's abdomen. She trailed her hands up and over his shoulders, effectively pushing off the garment. With that out of the way, she lowered her lips to his neck. She trailed kisses there, hot, openmouthed kisses, that left a love bite. Kama purred everytime she made a new one, as it made his scent shift more toward hers and less toward his. Not to be mistaken; Gorny still smelled like Gorny, but for every love bite the smell grew just a bit, as did Karma's satisfaction.

In twenty minutes, she'd nearly covered his neck in love bites, on both sides, and down his shoulders.

She purred slightly, nuzzling into him.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Fri May 25, 2012 4:59 am

Aragorn's cheeks flushed as she slid into his lap, a twinkle of fear glimmering in his grey-green gaze. This was getting a little too dangerous for him now. He watched her face, trying to read her expression as much as possible to figure it out. His focus was split between feeling her hands and watching her face.

As she slipped his shirt off, he glanced down at his bare chest with embarrassment. His tattoo of a raven flared up at them, his life's motto following below that. He looked back up as Karma leaned into him, kissing him along his body with the grace of an angelic demon.

He shivered as pleasure began to overwhelm him, soft little moans that almost sounded like mewls of kittens escaped his chest to show just how weak she was making him. As she went on, the little moans became louder as his undershorts became too tight for him.

When she finally stopped, Aragorn looked down at his chest and groaned, looking up at the ceiling in defeat.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 25, 2012 11:06 am

Karma hummed, the noise sounding particularly like a purr. Her fingers traced idly over his tattoo, not even really thinking of what she was doing. The new and intensified Ownership was making her heady, and it was hard to think with the boy this close. It was making her kind of...

Hungry.

"Tell him I said hi?" Karm suggested, her voice voice oddly sensual. When the hell had that happened to her voice?
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 2:50 am

Aragorn watched her hand quietly, relaxing a little and looking up at her calmly, his face still entirely too red and his boxers still extremely too tight. He laughed, though the laugh was something like a short breath that escaped his mouth. It led into him saying, "Of course. I think he needs to know just the sort of situation I'm in.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 26, 2012 3:01 am

Karma shivered slightly, snuggling into the boy and inadvertably rocking her hips against his. "Is it a bad sort of situation?" She asked curiously. "How're you gonna explain us?" Her fingers paused in their tracing as she placed another kiss to his throat, letting it linger and sucking so it left another love bite.

Her hunger was steadily growing.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 3:18 am

Aragorn swallowed back the high pitched gasp and squeezed his eyes closed so he could clear his mind. He opened his eyes again and looked back up at her, "No. It's a wonderful situation." He frowned, "I'll find a way." He whimpered as she kissed his neck, letting his head fall back against his shoulders as the pleasure of flowed through him.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 26, 2012 3:39 am

Smirking slightly, Karma did it again, letting her mouth wander across his skin before making another love bite. His reactions to her were amusing her greatly.

"Gorn..." She murmured, a slight moan following his name as his scent amplified again. "I'm hungry..."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 3:49 am

Aragorn closed his eyes again as he focused on her voice, trying to ignore everything else while he listened. He opened them again and turned his head to the side, so that she could get at his neck if she wanted. He was growing steadily used to her need for a drink when he was around.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 26, 2012 4:07 am

Karma's fangs lengthened, and then she was biting him. The taste of her claim was magnified exponentially from the last time she'd fed on him, the taste going straight to her head. She slid her hips forward to get closer to him, her hold on him tightening. She made a low sound in the back of her throat, pressing herself against him as she fed, not getting enough of the taste of him.

Then she pulled away slightly, only moving enough to lick the bite mark. She watched it heal and pressed a soft kiss to it, running her lips along his neck to lick up any excess blood. Karma was a lot of things, but she was not a waster. Not when it came to blood anyway.

She hummed in satisfaction, loving the feeling of his blood inside her.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 5:09 am

Aragorn flinched as her teeth slipped into his neck, biting his lip as he began to feel lightheaded. He could practically feel the blood escaping him as if she were sucking it out of him with a straw. He waited for her to finish drinking and when she had, waited on her to move as he felt her lips against his neck.

He looked at her out of the corner of his eye curiously, not speaking though because he had no idea what to say.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 26, 2012 5:20 am

Karma muttered something intellagable into Gorn's skin, something that sounded a lot like...

She moved away from him, going to her place surrounded by books and beginning to stalk them. She didn't meet his eyes, however, just continued to stack her books. When there were neat piles of them, she slipped them into her knapsack, completely unconcerned that the amount of books should have, in no way, been able to all fit in her bag.

"Eat this." She said, tossing the boy a Chocolate Frog. She shifted the bag onto her shoulder, keeping her eyes on the ground. "Right. I guess I should leave..."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 5:40 am

Aragorn watched her curiously, standing up as she piled her books into her bag. He didn't hear what she had said and now he wanted to know, especially with the way she was acting after she'd said it. He reached out to touch her but pulled his hand back in case she wasn't in a touching mood, "Karma what did you say?"

He looked at the Chocolate Frog and frowned at it, looking up again to wait for her answer.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 26, 2012 5:49 am

Karma shrugged a shoulder and made her way to the door, keeping her eyes safely on the ground. If one were to look in her eyes they'd see the swirling indecision, but she wasn't looking at anyone, and the floor tiles couldn't care less.

"See ya, Gorn."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:59 am